IndiaDivine.org

when will the PC be repaired _with help of RP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dea Ramesh ji, To findout any event with help of RP no need of Hiorary number. I am try with detials givan by you: date 5/9/2005 Chennail 07-09-2006 19:15:05 DATE DD,MM,YYYY e.g. 9,2,1997 ? 05,09,2006WANT GULBURGA METHOD Y/N ? TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 21,17 DAY LORD IS MARS ASC= 13 24

35 MARS VEN MOON/CHANDRA 289 14 18 SAT MOON RAHU 332 1 15 JUP JUP KETU 152 1 15 MERC SUN 1) Punarphoo dosa is in RP so late result is promiss: 2)we have as RP are , MARS VEN SAT MOON so when MOON transit in above four planet native will recievd his PC. On 6th is Wednesday and MER is not in RP. On 7th is THURSDAY and JUP is not in RP. On 8th is FRIDAY and VEN is in RP. On 9th is SATURDAY and SAT is in RP. On 10th is SUNDAY and SUN is not

in RP. On 11th is MONDAY and MOO is in RP. Now we have Date 8th,9th and 11th. On 8th MOO transit in JUP star so this day is OK On 9th MOO transit in SAT star so this day is OK On 11th MOO transit in KET star up to 11.48 and then VEN star so this day is OK In this case Punarphoo dosa so SAT mostly try to give result so I select 9th is posiible date. or lastly it will 11th. after 11.48 AM. Now we have to wait till reply of Vivek ji. regards kanak ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote: #29 at Chennai 9.17PM on 5th Sept 2006 Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions, equipment failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding.... The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma. Planets aspected by the primary RPs: Ra. Planets conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke. ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a success! Me is not in

the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is something to do with losses or big questions. Also 3rd shows, as gain for native - with help of others - with sublord Me. Based on the current Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem is likely to have happened from 3-8-2006. (2nd shows equipment purchased before 2-9-2002) Result - You PC should be repaired completely by 12-10-2006. Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for you. Regards Rameshvivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear KP experts, My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up through KP horary when it would be

repaired.The no. chosen is 29. Please also advise: 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ? 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or 4h ( household item) 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ? Hoping to learn from this exercise, Vivek Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.

Thank you Kanakji for taking time to analyse the case.It was a good opportunity to learn that we can analyse by RPs without going to the KP nos. I shall definitely give feedback when the PC is repaired. Could you kindly reply to my other questions also reg. the houses and planets to be considered for a PC ? I am interested in improving my little knowledge of KP. VivekKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dea Ramesh ji, To findout any event with help of RP no need of Hiorary number. I am try with detials givan by you: date 5/9/2005 Chennail 07-09-2006 19:15:05 DATE DD,MM,YYYY e.g. 9,2,1997 ? 05,09,2006WANT GULBURGA METHOD Y/N ? TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 21,17 DAY LORD IS MARS ASC= 13 24 35 MARS

VEN MOON/CHANDRA 289 14 18 SAT MOON RAHU 332 1 15 JUP JUP KETU 152 1 15 MERC SUN 1) Punarphoo dosa is in RP so late result is promiss: 2)we have as RP are , MARS VEN SAT MOON so when MOON transit in above four planet native will recievd his PC. On 6th is Wednesday and MER is not in RP. On 7th is THURSDAY and JUP is not in RP. On 8th is FRIDAY and VEN is in RP. On 9th is SATURDAY and SAT is in RP. On 10th is SUNDAY and SUN is not in RP. On 11th is MONDAY and MOO

is in RP. Now we have Date 8th,9th and 11th. On 8th MOO transit in JUP star so this day is OK On 9th MOO transit in SAT star so this day is OK On 11th MOO transit in KET star up to 11.48 and then VEN star so this day is OK In this case Punarphoo dosa so SAT mostly try to give result so I select 9th is posiible date. or lastly it will 11th. after 11.48 AM. Now we have to wait till reply of Vivek ji. regards kanak ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: #29 at Chennai 9.17PM on

5th Sept 2006 Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions, equipment failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding.... The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma. Planets aspected by the primary RPs: Ra. Planets conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke. ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a success! Me is not in the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is something to do with losses or big questions. Also 3rd shows, as gain for native - with help of others - with sublord Me. Based on the current Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem is likely to have happened from 3-8-2006. (2nd

shows equipment purchased before 2-9-2002) Result - You PC should be repaired completely by 12-10-2006. Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for you. Regards Rameshvivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear KP experts, My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is 29. Please also advise: 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ? 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or 4h ( household item) 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel

or any other ? Hoping to learn from this exercise, Vivek Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Vivek ji, Computers or computer Operators signifies by MER and Mithuna Rasi.and 3rd cusp to be check .repairing also signifies by mithuna. hope this help. regards kanakvivek rai <vivek_5r wrote: Thank you Kanakji for taking time to analyse the case.It was a good opportunity to learn that we can analyse by RPs without going to the KP nos. I shall definitely

give feedback when the PC is repaired. Could you kindly reply to my other questions also reg. the houses and planets to be considered for a PC ? I am interested in improving my little knowledge of KP. VivekKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dea Ramesh ji, To findout any event with help of RP no need of Hiorary number. I am try with detials givan by you: date 5/9/2005 Chennail 07-09-2006 19:15:05 DATE DD,MM,YYYY e.g. 9,2,1997 ? 05,09,2006WANT GULBURGA METHOD Y/N

? TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 21,17 DAY LORD IS MARS ASC= 13 24 35 MARS VEN MOON/CHANDRA 289 14 18 SAT MOON RAHU 332 1 15 JUP JUP KETU 152 1 15 MERC SUN 1) Punarphoo dosa is in RP so late result is promiss: 2)we have as

RP are , MARS VEN SAT MOON so when MOON transit in above four planet native will recievd his PC. On 6th is Wednesday and MER is not in RP. On 7th is THURSDAY and JUP is not in RP. On 8th is FRIDAY and VEN is in RP. On 9th is SATURDAY and SAT is in RP. On 10th is SUNDAY and SUN is not in RP. On 11th is MONDAY and MOO is in RP. Now we have Date 8th,9th and 11th. On 8th MOO transit in JUP star so this day is OK On 9th MOO transit in SAT star so this day is OK On 11th MOO transit in KET star up to 11.48 and then VEN star so this day is OK In this case Punarphoo dosa so SAT mostly try to give result so I select 9th is posiible date. or lastly it will 11th. after 11.48

AM. Now we have to wait till reply of Vivek ji. regards kanak ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: #29 at Chennai 9.17PM on 5th Sept 2006 Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions, equipment failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding.... The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma. Planets aspected by the primary RPs: Ra. Planets conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke. ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a success! Me is not in the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is something to do with losses or big questions. Also 3rd shows, as gain for native - with help of others - with sublord Me. Based on the current Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem is likely to have happened from 3-8-2006. (2nd shows equipment purchased before 2-9-2002) Result - You PC should be repaired completely by 12-10-2006. Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for you. Regards Rameshvivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear KP

experts, My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is 29. Please also advise: 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ? 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or 4h ( household item) 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ? Hoping to learn from this exercise, Vivek Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out. Here's a new way to find

what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Dear Kanakji, Thank you for the useful input.I have a few more doubts: Suppose some one is expecting a letter ,an email, a telephone call and a visit from a friend ( from different persons) , can we still use the method of RPs ? Some one told me that in such case, answer to only the first question will come out correct.More questions should be tried after a gap of some hours.What is your advice ? Regards, Vivek Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

Dear Vivek ji, Computers or computer Operators signifies by MER and Mithuna Rasi.and 3rd cusp to be check .repairing also signifies by mithuna. hope this help. regards kanakvivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thank you Kanakji for taking time to analyse the case.It was a good opportunity to learn that we can analyse by RPs without going to the KP nos. I shall definitely give feedback when the PC is repaired. Could you kindly reply to my other questions also reg. the houses and planets to be considered for a PC ? I am interested in improving my little knowledge of KP. VivekKanak Bosmia

<kanakbosmia > wrote: Dea Ramesh ji, To findout any event with help of RP no need of Hiorary number. I am try with detials givan by you: date 5/9/2005 Chennail 07-09-2006 19:15:05 DATE DD,MM,YYYY e.g. 9,2,1997 ? 05,09,2006WANT GULBURGA METHOD Y/N ? TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 21,17 DAY LORD

IS MARS ASC= 13 24 35 MARS VEN MOON/CHANDRA 289 14 18 SAT MOON RAHU 332 1 15 JUP JUP KETU 152 1 15 MERC SUN 1) Punarphoo dosa is in RP so late result is promiss: 2)we have as RP are , MARS VEN SAT MOON so when MOON transit in above four planet native will recievd his PC. On 6th is Wednesday and MER is not in RP. On 7th is THURSDAY and JUP is not in RP. On 8th is FRIDAY and VEN is in RP. On 9th is SATURDAY and SAT is in RP. On 10th is SUNDAY and SUN is not in RP. On 11th is MONDAY and MOO is in RP. Now we have Date 8th,9th and 11th. On 8th MOO transit in JUP star so this day is OK On 9th MOO transit in SAT star so this day is OK On 11th MOO transit in KET star up to 11.48 and then VEN star so this day is OK In this case Punarphoo dosa so SAT mostly try to give result so I select 9th is posiible date. or lastly it will 11th. after 11.48 AM. Now we have to wait till reply of Vivek ji. regards kanak ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: #29 at Chennai 9.17PM on 5th Sept 2006 Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions, equipment failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding.... The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma. Planets aspected by the primary RPs: Ra. Planets conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke. ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a success! Me is not in the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is something to do with losses or big questions. Also 3rd shows, as gain for native - with help of others - with sublord Me. Based on the current Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem is likely to have happened from 3-8-2006. (2nd shows equipment purchased before 2-9-2002) Result - You PC should be repaired completely by 12-10-2006. Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for you. Regards Rameshvivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear KP experts, My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is 29. Please also advise: 1.Which is the

main bhava to be examined for this ? 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or 4h ( household item) 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ? Hoping to learn from this exercise, Vivek Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE

SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out. Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

dear kanakji, ya , this is good, the way u analyse it, its very easy to understand. thanks. regards, Abhijit. Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Vivek ji, Computers or computer Operators signifies by MER and Mithuna Rasi.and 3rd cusp to be check .repairing also signifies by mithuna. hope this help. regards kanakvivek

rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thank you Kanakji for taking time to analyse the case.It was a good opportunity to learn that we can analyse by RPs without going to the KP nos. I shall definitely give feedback when the PC is repaired. Could you kindly reply to my other questions also reg. the houses and planets to be considered for a PC ? I am interested in improving my little knowledge of KP. VivekKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dea Ramesh ji, To findout any event with help of RP no need of Hiorary number. I am try with detials givan by you: date

5/9/2005 Chennail 07-09-2006 19:15:05 DATE DD,MM,YYYY e.g. 9,2,1997 ? 05,09,2006WANT GULBURGA METHOD Y/N ? TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 21,17 DAY LORD IS MARS ASC= 13 24 35 MARS VEN MOON/CHANDRA 289 14 18 SAT MOON

RAHU 332 1 15 JUP JUP KETU 152 1 15 MERC SUN 1) Punarphoo dosa is in RP so late result is promiss: 2)we have as RP are , MARS VEN SAT MOON so when MOON transit in above four planet native will recievd his PC. On 6th is Wednesday and MER is not in RP. On 7th is THURSDAY and JUP is not in RP. On 8th is FRIDAY and VEN is in RP. On 9th is SATURDAY and SAT is in RP. On 10th is SUNDAY and SUN is not in RP. On 11th is MONDAY and MOO is in RP. Now we have Date 8th,9th and 11th. On 8th

MOO transit in JUP star so this day is OK On 9th MOO transit in SAT star so this day is OK On 11th MOO transit in KET star up to 11.48 and then VEN star so this day is OK In this case Punarphoo dosa so SAT mostly try to give result so I select 9th is posiible date. or lastly it will 11th. after 11.48 AM. Now we have to wait till reply of Vivek ji. regards kanak ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: #29 at Chennai 9.17PM on 5th Sept 2006 Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions,

equipment failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding.... The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma. Planets aspected by the primary RPs: Ra. Planets conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke. ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a success! Me is not in the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is something to do with losses or big questions. Also 3rd shows, as gain for native - with help of others - with sublord Me. Based on the current Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem is likely to have happened from 3-8-2006. (2nd shows equipment purchased before 2-9-2002) Result - You PC should be repaired

completely by 12-10-2006. Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for you. Regards Rameshvivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear KP experts, My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is 29. Please also advise: 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ? 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or 4h ( household item) 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ? Hoping to learn from this exercise, Vivek Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >>

I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out. Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail.

Dear Vivek ji, Yes you cna go with RP method. Only go with RP when question come form your inner.and after some gap. regards Kanakvivek rai <vivek_5r wrote: Dear Kanakji, Thank you for the useful input.I have a few more doubts: Suppose some one is expecting a letter ,an email, a telephone call and a visit from a friend ( from

different persons) , can we still use the method of RPs ? Some one told me that in such case, answer to only the first question will come out correct.More questions should be tried after a gap of some hours.What is your advice ? Regards, Vivek Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Vivek ji, Computers or computer Operators signifies by MER and Mithuna Rasi.and 3rd cusp to be check .repairing also signifies by mithuna. hope this help. regards kanakvivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thank you Kanakji for taking

time to analyse the case.It was a good opportunity to learn that we can analyse by RPs without going to the KP nos. I shall definitely give feedback when the PC is repaired. Could you kindly reply to my other questions also reg. the houses and planets to be considered for a PC ? I am interested in improving my little knowledge of KP. VivekKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dea Ramesh ji, To findout any event with help of RP no need of Hiorary number. I am try with detials givan by you: date 5/9/2005 Chennail 07-09-2006 19:15:05 DATE DD,MM,YYYY e.g.

9,2,1997 ? 05,09,2006WANT GULBURGA METHOD Y/N ? TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 21,17 DAY LORD IS MARS ASC= 13 24 35 MARS VEN MOON/CHANDRA 289 14 18 SAT MOON RAHU 332 1 15 JUP JUP KETU

152 1 15 MERC SUN 1) Punarphoo dosa is in RP so late result is promiss: 2)we have as RP are , MARS VEN SAT MOON so when MOON transit in above four planet native will recievd his PC. On 6th is Wednesday and MER is not in RP. On 7th is THURSDAY and JUP is not in RP. On 8th is FRIDAY and VEN is in RP. On 9th is SATURDAY and SAT is in RP. On 10th is SUNDAY and SUN is not in RP. On 11th is MONDAY and MOO is in RP. Now we have Date 8th,9th and 11th. On 8th MOO transit in JUP star so this day is OK On 9th MOO transit in SAT star so this day is OK On 11th MOO transit in KET star up to 11.48 and then VEN star

so this day is OK In this case Punarphoo dosa so SAT mostly try to give result so I select 9th is posiible date. or lastly it will 11th. after 11.48 AM. Now we have to wait till reply of Vivek ji. regards kanak ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: #29 at Chennai 9.17PM on 5th Sept 2006 Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions, equipment failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding.... The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma. Planets aspected by the primary RPs: Ra. Planets conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke. ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a success! Me is not in the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is something to do with losses or big questions. Also 3rd shows, as gain for native - with help of others - with sublord Me. Based on the current Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem is likely to have happened from 3-8-2006. (2nd shows equipment purchased before 2-9-2002) Result - You PC should be repaired completely by 12-10-2006. Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for you. Regards Rameshvivek rai

<vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear KP experts, My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is 29. Please also advise: 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ? 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or 4h ( household item) 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ? Hoping to learn from this exercise, Vivek Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send

FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out. Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done

faster. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.