5=if it will be love marriage or arrange

my detail is

dob=sept 11,1971

time=13;00 approximately

location = lahore

i hope that all respected gurus will explain me with logic and detail

as i have shani and chnadar ma in 7 house so also tell me its good and

side effects

Hello Mr Khan Even though the TOB may be not correct or approximate, let me try to get an approx answer. (You could have given few events in life to validate this, liek graduation, health issues, siblings etc). I am getting 13.00.03 with automatic adjustment for 31N31, 74E22. The current RPs are matching with your birth time, should be near about 1 minute left or right - matching your events. You have to please confirm. You would get a lovely wife, connected from your fathers side. She might be your cousin/relative and might have actually seen her fom birth (1976) and liked before - as partner. She might be there in a westward country, settled at young age. The event of marriage should happen based on 2,7,11 => 12-6-2007 to 11-7-2007 (not sure whether you were talked about this alliance and sort of engaged during 11-9-2002 to 11-9-2005). Is your father in government service (till 1981 atleast)? Are you connected with software from May 2001 or before after graduation in April 2001? Connected to design/aviation/transport? You Lagna clearly shows about faith - but not sure whether you would be doing all religious duties strictly owing to modern times. You may also send in a no 1 - 249 to this group to know actual occurence of event. Regards Rameshrizkhan_786 <rizkhan_786 wrote: hello to all respected membersi am going to ask a personal question to all respected members that 1=if i get marry 2= and if yea then when 3=from where i will get my wife and how she will be and if she proved to be lucky for me or nt 4=if she will be young or muture age 5=if it will be love marriage or arrangemy detail is dob=sept 11,1971time=13;00 approximately location = lahorei hope that all respected gurus will explain me with logic and detail as i have shani and chnadar ma in 7 house so also tell me its good and side effects

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

repected guru, thanks for giving me your time , you asked me about my father , he was banker and retired in 1998and died on sept 9 ,2002 at about 13;00 noon and secondly i am the eldest on my siblings and i am the only son of my parents and have a younger sister only so if any thing u want me to made my time correct plz ask me i will be gald to reply you and secondly i wanted to tell u that my education is still incomplete so plz take this also and advice me for that , i really apperciate your time regards rizwan ahmad from lahoreramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote: Hello Mr Khan Even though the TOB may be not correct or approximate, let me try to get an approx answer. (You could have given few events in life to validate this, liek graduation, health issues, siblings etc). I am getting 13.00.03 with automatic adjustment for 31N31, 74E22. The current RPs are matching with your birth time, should be near about 1 minute left or right - matching your events. You have to please confirm. You would get a lovely wife, connected from your fathers side. She might be your cousin/relative and might have actually seen her fom birth (1976) and liked before - as partner. She might be there in a westward country, settled at young age. The event of marriage should happen based on 2,7,11 =>

12-6-2007 to 11-7-2007 (not sure whether you were talked about this alliance and sort of engaged during 11-9-2002 to 11-9-2005). Is your father in government service (till 1981 atleast)? Are you connected with software from May 2001 or before after graduation in April 2001? Connected to design/aviation/transport? You Lagna clearly shows about faith - but not sure whether you would be doing all religious duties strictly owing to modern times. You may also send in a no 1 - 249 to this group to know actual occurence of event. Regards Rameshrizkhan_786 <rizkhan_786 > wrote: hello to all respected membersi am going to ask a personal question to all respected members that 1=if i get marry

2= and if yea then when 3=from where i will get my wife and how she will be and if she proved to be lucky for me or nt 4=if she will be young or muture age 5=if it will be love marriage or arrangemy detail is dob=sept 11,1971time=13;00 approximately location = lahorei hope that all respected gurus will explain me with logic and detail as i have shani and chnadar ma in 7 house so also tell me its good and side effects Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW RIZ KHAN

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.