Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all learned scholars,

This question was asked to my by one of my relative, whose wife is

land lady (of the said shop/ showroom.

The kp horary no. given was 245 @ 6.34 PM in hyderabad on 8th

september 2006.

Though i try to analyse, i was bit confused regarding which cusp

sublord to consider,3rd , 4th ,6th or 11th for the said analysis.

i request all respected scholars to kindly reflect on the houses to

analyse and also a little on the nature of signs (fixed, common or

movable) since it will have effect on the result or the out come

whether the tenant will vacate or not

Thanks & Regards,

K.PAWAN

This question is dealt with by ksk in reader 3 page 422 Jan 2004 edition. 6th is tenent, 3rd from that is vacating, So 8th. Check 8th . Significator 8th should be connected with 6th. Conjoined period of 6th and 8th he should vacate.pawanlalpurohit <pawanlalpurohit wrote: Dear all learned scholars,This question was asked to my by one of my relative, whose wife is land lady (of the said shop/ showroom.The kp horary no. given was 245 @ 6.34 PM in hyderabad on 8th

september 2006.Though i try to analyse, i was bit confused regarding which cusp sublord to consider,3rd , 4th ,6th or 11th for the said analysis.i request all respected scholars to kindly reflect on the houses to analyse and also a little on the nature of signs (fixed, common or movable) since it will have effect on the result or the out come whether the tenant will vacate or notThanks & Regards,K.PAWAN

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Dear pavan ji, 6th cusp is tenant, if 6th SL signifiy 6,8 then tenant will vacate . hope this help regards kanakpawanlalpurohit <pawanlalpurohit wrote: Dear all learned scholars,This question was asked to my by one of my relative, whose wife is land lady (of the said shop/ showroom.The kp horary no. given was 245 @ 6.34 PM in hyderabad on 8th september 2006.Though i try to

analyse, i was bit confused regarding which cusp sublord to consider,3rd , 4th ,6th or 11th for the said analysis.i request all respected scholars to kindly reflect on the houses to analyse and also a little on the nature of signs (fixed, common or movable) since it will have effect on the result or the out come whether the tenant will vacate or notThanks & Regards,K.PAWAN>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.

#245 6th, 8th periods Moon shows with Sa and Ra (in the RPs now) that there is some kind of legal angle to this query in relation to the tenancy, and concerned money involved. 3rd shows, with help from others (Mo, Ju - legal), 10th denoted reputation, will be intact. 11th shows as in 3rd, legal help. The result should be vacating after payment of desired money, during 18-4-2007 to 19-6-2007. Please confirm.pawanlalpurohit <pawanlalpurohit wrote: Dear all learned scholars,This question was asked to my by one of my relative, whose wife is land lady (of the said shop/ showroom.The kp horary no. given was 245 @ 6.34 PM in hyderabad on 8th september 2006.Though i try to analyse, i was bit confused regarding which cusp sublord to consider,3rd , 4th ,6th or 11th for the said analysis.i request all respected scholars to kindly reflect on the houses to analyse and also a little on the nature of signs (fixed, common or movable) since it will have effect on the result or the out come whether the tenant will vacate or notThanks & Regards,K.PAWAN

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Thank you Raichur Jee,

as per ur suggestion, i erected the chart and found that 8th house

cusp sub lord is Mercury, in the star of sun signifying 6th and in

the sub of mars signifying 2, 6 and 9.

here 6th has become the singal strongest significator.

the dasa as per hroary chart is Sat-Sat-Sat, from 20th september

2006 to 23rd september 2009.

saturn signifies houses 4, 5, 6 and 11 (star wise) and 1, 7,10 and

12th (sub wise).

The ruling planets at the time of judgement were sun jupiter and

saturn.

plz guide whether the tenant will vacate in the main and sub period

of saturn.

Thanks & Regards,

K.PAWAN

, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

>

> This question is dealt with by ksk in reader 3 page 422 Jan 2004

edition.

>

> 6th is tenent, 3rd from that is vacating, So 8th. Check 8th .

Significator 8th should be connected with 6th. Conjoined period of

6th and 8th he should vacate.

>

> pawanlalpurohit <pawanlalpurohit wrote:

> Dear all learned scholars,

>

> This question was asked to my by one of my relative, whose wife is

> land lady (of the said shop/ showroom.

> The kp horary no. given was 245 @ 6.34 PM in hyderabad on 8th

> september 2006.

>

> Though i try to analyse, i was bit confused regarding which cusp

> sublord to consider,3rd , 4th ,6th or 11th for the said analysis.

>

> i request all respected scholars to kindly reflect on the houses

to

> analyse and also a little on the nature of signs (fixed, common or

> movable) since it will have effect on the result or the out come

> whether the tenant will vacate or not

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> K.PAWAN

> All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get

things done faster.

>

Thank you Kanak Jee,

i just posted my reply to shri Raichur jee, actually 8th is

signifying 2, 6 and 9 (out of wihch 6th has become the prime

significator) also 6th house cusp sl is Sun which also signifies 3,

5 and 8th (star wise) and 4, 5,6 and 11th (sub wise)

The comming dasa is saturn/saturn form 20th september which also has

6th signification

So i feel the matter should get settled in saturn maha and saturn

bhukti

plz guide,

Regards,

K.PAWAN

, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia

wrote:

>

> Dear pavan ji,

>

> 6th cusp is tenant, if 6th SL signifiy 6,8 then tenant will

vacate .

>

> hope this help

>

> regards

> kanak

>

> pawanlalpurohit <pawanlalpurohit wrote:

> Dear all learned scholars,

>

> This question was asked to my by one of my relative, whose wife is

> land lady (of the said shop/ showroom.

> The kp horary no. given was 245 @ 6.34 PM in hyderabad on 8th

> september 2006.

>

> Though i try to analyse, i was bit confused regarding which cusp

> sublord to consider,3rd , 4th ,6th or 11th for the said analysis.

>

> i request all respected scholars to kindly reflect on the houses

to

> analyse and also a little on the nature of signs (fixed, common or

> movable) since it will have effect on the result or the out come

> whether the tenant will vacate or not

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> K.PAWAN

>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

>

>

>

> Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.

>

Dear Kanak, As per Astrosecrets & K.P., Part III,p50... One will get a tenant if the s/l of the VIth signifies IV,VI & XI.., hence,it follows naturally,in my humble opinion,that during the the periods of the significators of III,V & X,the tenant should leave...or vacate... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK ! Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear pavan ji, 6th cusp is tenant, if 6th SL signifiy 6,8 then tenant will vacate . hope this help regards kanakpawanlalpurohit <pawanlalpurohit > wrote: Dear all learned scholars,This question was asked to my by one of my relative, whose wife is land lady (of the said shop/ showroom.The kp horary no. given was 245 @ 6.34 PM in hyderabad on 8th september 2006.Though i try to analyse, i was bit confused regarding which cusp sublord to consider,3rd , 4th ,6th or 11th for the said analysis.i request all respected scholars to kindly reflect on the houses to analyse and also a little on the nature of signs (fixed, common or movable) since it will have effect on the result or the out come whether the tenant will vacate or notThanks &

Regards,K.PAWAN >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Mr.Raichur and Kanak, There seem to be two different opinions from the same book...? ! In Astrosecrets Part III,p.50,we find the following entries,which have me confused.... i) Getting a tenant,the s/l of VI

should signify IV,VI & XI...a tenant will occupy your house/shop,during their conjoint periods... hence, the houses XII to these should get the tenant vacated...i.e., the period of the significators of houses III,V & X should operate. ii) VIth house indicates tenant,IV & XIth from VI from there,denote occupation of your house,if he is to vacate,the IIIrd from the VIth,or the VIIIth should operate...So,the significator of the VIIIth should be connected with the VIth.Hence,during the conjoined period of the significators of VI & VIIIth he vacates. Kindly help me reconcile both the above... With kindest regards, L.Y.Rao. Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: This question is dealt with by ksk in reader 3 page 422 Jan 2004 edition. 6th is tenent, 3rd from that is vacating, So 8th. Check 8th . Significator 8th should be connected with 6th. Conjoined

period of 6th and 8th he should vacate.pawanlalpurohit <pawanlalpurohit > wrote: Dear all learned scholars,This question was asked to my by one of my relative, whose wife is land lady (of the said shop/ showroom.The kp horary no. given was 245 @ 6.34 PM in hyderabad on 8th september 2006.Though i try to analyse, i was bit confused regarding which cusp sublord to consider,3rd , 4th ,6th or 11th for the said analysis.i request all respected scholars to kindly reflect on the houses to analyse and also a little on the nature of signs (fixed, common or movable) since it will have effect on the result or the out come whether the tenant will vacate or notThanks & Regards,K.PAWAN All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Mercury sub lord of 6th has to come into the picture. So it would be the sat-sat-merc, period when the tenant would vacate.another member has answered the question alsogood luckpawanlalpurohit <pawanlalpurohit wrote: Thank you Raichur Jee, as per ur suggestion, i erected the chart and found that 8th house cusp sub lord is Mercury, in the star of sun signifying 6th and in the sub of mars signifying 2, 6 and 9. here 6th has become the singal strongest significator. the dasa as

per hroary chart is Sat-Sat-Sat, from 20th september 2006 to 23rd september 2009. saturn signifies houses 4, 5, 6 and 11 (star wise) and 1, 7,10 and 12th (sub wise). The ruling planets at the time of judgement were sun jupiter and saturn. plz guide whether the tenant will vacate in the main and sub period of saturn. Thanks & Regards, K.PAWAN , Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: > > This question is dealt with by ksk in reader 3 page 422 Jan 2004 edition. > > 6th is tenent, 3rd from that is vacating, So 8th. Check 8th . Significator 8th should be connected with 6th. Conjoined period of 6th and 8th he should vacate. > > pawanlalpurohit <pawanlalpurohit wrote: > Dear all learned scholars, > >

This question was asked to my by one of my relative, whose wife is > land lady (of the said shop/ showroom. > The kp horary no. given was 245 @ 6.34 PM in hyderabad on 8th > september 2006. > > Though i try to analyse, i was bit confused regarding which cusp > sublord to consider,3rd , 4th ,6th or 11th for the said analysis. > > i request all respected scholars to kindly reflect on the houses to > analyse and also a little on the nature of signs (fixed, common or > movable) since it will have effect on the result or the out come > whether the tenant will vacate or not > > Thanks & Regards, > > K.PAWAN > > > > > > > > All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. >

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Dear RaoA 12th house to any prevents the house results from being realised. So the 12th to 4th and 11th, will prevent you from getting a tenant, not necessarily vacating of an existing tenant.Hope this helps.Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: Dear Mr.Raichur and Kanak, There seem to be two different opinions from the same book...? ! In Astrosecrets Part III,p.50,we find the following entries,which have me confused.... i) Getting a tenant,the s/l of VI should signify IV,VI & XI...a tenant

will occupy your house/shop,during their conjoint periods... hence, the houses XII to these should get the tenant vacated...i.e., the period of the significators of houses III,V & X should operate. ii) VIth house indicates tenant,IV & XIth from VI from there,denote occupation of your house,if he is to vacate,the IIIrd from the VIth,or the VIIIth should operate...So,the significator of the VIIIth should be connected with the VIth.Hence,during the conjoined period of the significators of VI & VIIIth he vacates. Kindly help me reconcile both the above... With kindest regards, L.Y.Rao. Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: This question is dealt with by ksk in reader 3 page 422 Jan 2004 edition. 6th is tenent, 3rd from that is vacating, So 8th. Check 8th . Significator 8th should be connected with 6th. Conjoined period of 6th and 8th he should vacate.pawanlalpurohit <pawanlalpurohit > wrote: Dear all learned

scholars,This question was asked to my by one of my relative, whose wife is land lady (of the said shop/ showroom.The kp horary no. given was 245 @ 6.34 PM in hyderabad on 8th september 2006.Though i try to analyse, i was bit confused regarding which cusp sublord to consider,3rd , 4th ,6th or 11th for the said analysis.i request all respected scholars to kindly reflect on the houses to analyse and also a little on the nature of signs (fixed, common or movable) since it will have effect on the result or the out come whether the tenant will vacate or notThanks & Regards,K.PAWAN All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Pawan Ji,

As suggested by Raichur Ji, what are the dates you are arriving at,

if you have to consider Sat-Sat-Merc as per your chart calculations.

Based on my chart analysis, I have arrived at :

The tenant will vacate the property between " Jun 15th 2008 "

and " July 6th 2008 " .

As a beginner, I am always curious to see how the above two agree.

So please reply when you get a chance.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

>

> Mercury sub lord of 6th has to come into the picture. So it would

be the sat-sat-merc, period when the tenant would vacate.

>

> another member has answered the question also

> good luck

>

> pawanlalpurohit <pawanlalpurohit

wrote: Thank you Raichur Jee,

>

> as per ur suggestion, i erected the chart and found that 8th

house

> cusp sub lord is Mercury, in the star of sun signifying 6th and

in

> the sub of mars signifying 2, 6 and 9.

>

> here 6th has become the singal strongest significator.

>

> the dasa as per hroary chart is Sat-Sat-Sat, from 20th september

> 2006 to 23rd september 2009.

>

> saturn signifies houses 4, 5, 6 and 11 (star wise) and 1, 7,10

and

> 12th (sub wise).

>

> The ruling planets at the time of judgement were sun jupiter and

> saturn.

>

> plz guide whether the tenant will vacate in the main and sub

period

> of saturn.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> K.PAWAN

>

> , Raichur-a-r <raichurar@> wrote:

> >

> > This question is dealt with by ksk in reader 3 page 422 Jan

> edition.

> >

> > 6th is tenent, 3rd from that is vacating, So 8th. Check 8th .

> Significator 8th should be connected with 6th. Conjoined period

of

> 6th and 8th he should vacate.

> >

> > pawanlalpurohit <pawanlalpurohit@> wrote:

> > Dear all learned scholars,

> >

> > This question was asked to my by one of my relative, whose wife

is

> > land lady (of the said shop/ showroom.

> > The kp horary no. given was 245 @ 6.34 PM in hyderabad on 8th

> > september 2006.

> >

> > Though i try to analyse, i was bit confused regarding which

cusp

> > sublord to consider,3rd , 4th ,6th or 11th for the said

analysis.

> >

> > i request all respected scholars to kindly reflect on the

houses

> to

> > analyse and also a little on the nature of signs (fixed, common