confirming about the property and issues with it. So I am going

forward.

2) Now the KP principle to identify whether the tenant vacate or not

is : If the 6th Cuspal Sub lord (tenant) signifiy 6 and 8 then

tenant will vacate.

3) In this chart, the 6th Cuspal Sub lord is : Moon. This Moon is

signifying A-06,B-12,C-04,C-07,D-05 houses per Raichur Ji's

software. But I do not see the 8th house in this list. So I should

conclude that the event is negative and stop here.

I will give a pause and ask Guru's to educate me on the following

question:-

a) Both the 6th and 8th houses have to be signified by the 6th cusp

lord in order to get a positive result for this query ?

Based on your reply I will continue my analysis later.

b) Next question is : As I have given a pause to my current analysis

to get some feedback, so is it advisable to continue with this

Prashna chart or do I have to re-cast another Prashna chart once I

get feed back from Gurus ?. What does the KP principles and

guidelines on this pause / break in analysis ?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia

wrote:

>

> Dear pavan ji,

>

> 6th cusp is tenant, if 6th SL signifiy 6,8 then tenant will

vacate .

>

> hope this help

>

> regards

> kanak

>

> pawanlalpurohit <pawanlalpurohit wrote:

> Dear all learned scholars,

>

> This question was asked to my by one of my relative, whose wife is

> land lady (of the said shop/ showroom.

> The kp horary no. given was 245 @ 6.34 PM in hyderabad on 8th

> september 2006.

>

> Though i try to analyse, i was bit confused regarding which cusp

> sublord to consider,3rd , 4th ,6th or 11th for the said analysis.

>

> i request all respected scholars to kindly reflect on the houses

to

> analyse and also a little on the nature of signs (fixed, common or

> movable) since it will have effect on the result or the out come

> whether the tenant will vacate or not

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> K.PAWAN

>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

>

>

>

> Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.

>

Dear Raghunatha ji, 6th SL MOON is in the star of MER in 6th so answer is positive and you can go ahead with same chart but you have to cast RP agin when you start your wrok. rules is as 6th or 8th. not necessery both. hope it help regards KanakRaghunatha RaoNemani <raon1008 wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Pawan Ji, Gurus and Learned Members,Based on your question and

guidelines provided by Kanak Bhai and Raichur Ji on this discussion thread. I have casted a Prashna chart to answer with the following details.HOrary Number is : 245September 9, 2006Time: 6:26:19Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 93 W 20' 59", 44 N 53' 23"USA1) Before going forward let me analyse the postion of Moon, the reflector of the ind. Moon is lord of 5th placed in lagna. This Moon is in the Revati Nakshatra ruled by Mercury who is the lord of 4th and 7th. Also this Merc is placed in 6th. Now Jup is placed in 7th and aspecting the Lagna is a good indication. But Rahu is with the Moon in the Lagna. Sat is in sign of Moon. So there is a delay in fructification of the prashna. Also the query is indicating towards the Lagna (self ) and 6th house, Moon's star lord owning 4th house confirming about the property and issues with it. So I am going forward.2) Now the KP principle

to identify whether the tenant vacate or not is : If the 6th Cuspal Sub lord (tenant) signifiy 6 and 8 then tenant will vacate.3) In this chart, the 6th Cuspal Sub lord is : Moon. This Moon is signifying A-06,B-12,C-04,C-07,D-05 houses per Raichur Ji's software. But I do not see the 8th house in this list. So I should conclude that the event is negative and stop here.I will give a pause and ask Guru's to educate me on the following question:-a) Both the 6th and 8th houses have to be signified by the 6th cusp lord in order to get a positive result for this query ?Based on your reply I will continue my analysis later.b) Next question is : As I have given a pause to my current analysis to get some feedback, so is it advisable to continue with this Prashna chart or do I have to re-cast another Prashna chart once I get feed back from Gurus ?. What does the KP principles and guidelines

on this pause / break in analysis ?Thanks for your help in advance.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:>> Dear pavan ji,> > 6th cusp is tenant, if 6th SL signifiy 6,8 then tenant will vacate .> > hope this help> > regards> kanak> > pawanlalpurohit <pawanlalpurohit wrote:> Dear all learned scholars,> > This question was asked to my by one of my relative, whose wife is > land lady (of the said shop/ showroom.> The kp horary no. given was 245 @ 6.34 PM in hyderabad on 8th > september 2006.> > Though i try to analyse, i was bit confused regarding which cusp > sublord to consider,3rd , 4th ,6th or 11th for the said analysis.> > i request all respected

scholars to kindly reflect on the houses to > analyse and also a little on the nature of signs (fixed, common or > movable) since it will have effect on the result or the out come > whether the tenant will vacate or not> > Thanks & Regards,> > K.PAWAN> > > > > > > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<> > > > Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.>>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Dear RaoYour reasoning seems okay. But who gave you the Horary No ? The landlord ?Raghunatha RaoNemani <raon1008 wrote: Om Krishna Guru Namaste Pawan Ji, Gurus and Learned Members, Based on your question and guidelines provided by Kanak Bhai and Raichur Ji on this discussion thread. I have casted a Prashna chart to answer with the following details. HOrary Number is : 245 September 9, 2006 Time: 6:26:19 Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT)

Place: 93 W 20' 59", 44 N 53' 23" USA 1) Before going forward let me analyse the postion of Moon, the reflector of the ind. Moon is lord of 5th placed in lagna. This Moon is in the Revati Nakshatra ruled by Mercury who is the lord of 4th and 7th. Also this Merc is placed in 6th. Now Jup is placed in 7th and aspecting the Lagna is a good indication. But Rahu is with the Moon in the Lagna. Sat is in sign of Moon. So there is a delay in fructification of the prashna. Also the query is indicating towards the Lagna (self ) and 6th house, Moon's star lord owning 4th house confirming about the property and issues with it. So I am going forward. 2) Now the KP principle to identify whether the tenant vacate or not is : If the 6th Cuspal Sub lord (tenant) signifiy 6 and 8 then tenant will vacate. 3) In this chart, the 6th Cuspal Sub lord is : Moon. This Moon is

signifying A-06,B-12,C-04,C-07,D-05 houses per Raichur Ji's software. But I do not see the 8th house in this list. So I should conclude that the event is negative and stop here. I will give a pause and ask Guru's to educate me on the following question:- a) Both the 6th and 8th houses have to be signified by the 6th cusp lord in order to get a positive result for this query ? Based on your reply I will continue my analysis later. b) Next question is : As I have given a pause to my current analysis to get some feedback, so is it advisable to continue with this Prashna chart or do I have to re-cast another Prashna chart once I get feed back from Gurus ?. What does the KP principles and guidelines on this pause / break in analysis ? Thanks for your help in advance. Regards Raghunatha Rao , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: > > Dear pavan ji, > > 6th cusp is tenant, if 6th SL signifiy 6,8 then tenant will vacate . > > hope this help > > regards > kanak > > pawanlalpurohit <pawanlalpurohit wrote: > Dear all learned scholars, > > This question was asked to my by one of my relative, whose wife is > land lady (of the said shop/ showroom. > The kp horary no. given was 245 @ 6.34 PM in hyderabad on 8th > september 2006. > > Though i try to analyse, i was bit confused regarding which cusp > sublord to consider,3rd , 4th ,6th or 11th for the said analysis. > > i request all respected scholars to kindly reflect on the houses to > analyse and also a

little on the nature of signs (fixed, common or > movable) since it will have effect on the result or the out come > whether the tenant will vacate or not > > Thanks & Regards, > > K.PAWAN > > > > > > > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying < > > > Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out. >

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.