IndiaDivine.org

A Case of Cancer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear learned members,

I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, who

has been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only

7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.

She is married, having a son.

Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?

Birth details:

18-Dec-1962

8:50 AM

22Deg40min N

88Deg23Min E

Regards

Suprakash

Dear Mr.Suprakash , Dont worry your sisters chances of getting better are quiet high .The improvement will speed up from 23/10/2006.just do the right uppays. Regards Abhishek Dhawan www.askganesha.com feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver.

This was detected only7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N88Deg23Min ERegardsSuprakash

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail.

Dear Abhishek Do you personally believe that Shri KSK would have advices uppays? Regards Ramesh Sept 9th, 2006 9.28PMabhishek dhawan <personal_astrologer wrote: Dear Mr.Suprakash , Dont worry your sisters chances of getting better are quiet high .The improvement will speed up from 23/10/2006.just do the right uppays. Regards Abhishek Dhawan www.askganesha.com feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N88Deg23Min ERegardsSuprakash Get on board. You're invited to try the new

Mail.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dears Ramesh & Abhishek, Cancer as a disease is incureable...However,you could refer to Medical Astrology by Mr.K.Subramaniam... It says that a cure (of a disese) is promised,only if the s/l of the VIth signifies I,V & XI...! Cure will manifest during the perids of the significators of I,V & XI... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK !ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote: Dear Abhishek Do you personally believe that Shri KSK would have advices uppays? Regards Ramesh Sept 9th, 2006 9.28PMabhishek dhawan <personal_astrologer > wrote: Dear Mr.Suprakash , Dont worry your sisters chances of getting better are quiet high .The improvement will speed up from 23/10/2006.just do the right uppays. Regards Abhishek Dhawan www.askganesha.com feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected

only7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N88Deg23Min ERegardsSuprakash Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Daer abhishek, Kindly provide you anlysis as per KP. it will help me to undersnad how you cme to date 23/10/2006. regards Kanak Bosmia Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: Dears Ramesh & Abhishek, Cancer as a disease is incureable...However,you could refer to Medical Astrology by Mr.K.Subramaniam... It says that a cure (of a disese) is promised,only if the s/l of the VIth signifies I,V & XI...! Cure

will manifest during the perids of the significators of I,V & XI... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK !ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote: Dear Abhishek Do you personally believe that Shri KSK would have advices uppays? Regards Ramesh Sept 9th, 2006 9.28PMabhishek dhawan <personal_astrologer > wrote: Dear Mr.Suprakash , Dont worry your sisters chances of getting better are quiet high .The improvement will speed up from 23/10/2006.just do the right uppays. Regards Abhishek Dhawan www.askganesha.com feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N88Deg23Min ERegardsSuprakash Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Dear L.Y.Raowith advances in Medicine, Cancer is now curable. There may be some side effects. I personally have 2 relatives, who had cancer and have been cured, though they have some scars left. Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: Dears Ramesh & Abhishek, Cancer

as a disease is incureable...However,you could refer to Medical Astrology by Mr.K.Subramaniam... It says that a cure (of a disese) is promised,only if the s/l of the VIth signifies I,V & XI...! Cure will manifest during the perids of the significators of I,V & XI... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK !ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Abhishek Do you personally believe that Shri KSK would have advices uppays? Regards Ramesh Sept 9th, 2006 9.28PMabhishek dhawan <personal_astrologer > wrote: Dear Mr.Suprakash , Dont worry your sisters chances of getting better are quiet high .The improvement will speed up from 23/10/2006.just do the right uppays. Regards Abhishek Dhawan www.askganesha.com feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N88Deg23Min ERegardsSuprakash Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail. Find out what India is talking about on -

Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

what is the name of city?feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N88Deg23Min

ERegardsSuprakash>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Dear Suprakash, Definetly she will survive. donot worry about her helth. I have adjest her time as 08.46.49 AM. Asc. Sublord is VEN in the star of JUP and sub of SAT. VEN is in 10 l/o 5,10.JUP is in 1 l/o 3,12. SAT is in 1 l/o 1,2. Asc SL stronly sigifies 1,5 and not signifies Badhaka at all so life is not short. She is runing RAH-MOO-SAT-MER dasa: RAH is in the star of SAT and sub of VEN. RAH is in 7(Maraka), RAH aspected by SAT,SAT is in 1 l/o 1,2(Maraka),VEN is in 10 l/o 5,10. MOO is in the star of VEN and sub of SAT. MOO is in 8,l/o 7(Maraka),VEN is in 10 l/o 5,10.,SAT is in 1 l/o 1,2(Maraka), SAT is in the star of MOO and sub of JUP. SAT is in 1 l/o 1,2(Maraka),MOO is in 8,l/o 7(Maraka),JUP is in 1 l/o

3,12. MER is in the star and sub of VEN. MER is in 12 l/o 6,9.VEN is in 10 l/o 5,10., we can see clearly 6,8,12 in the Dasa up to sooksma so your syster will go under any operation befor 12th Nov 2006. But as well as 1,5 also operat by this Dasa so there is no problem abut her health. watch 12th sept to 17th sept any inform what heppan during this period. write place of birth. regards Kanak Bosmia feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N88Deg23Min ERegardsSuprakash>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.

It may be Barahanagar (Baranagar) in West Bengal.Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: what is the name of city?feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only7days a go. The event is very socking to all

of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N88Deg23Min ERegardsSuprakash >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail. Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellencehttp://www.astroclinica.com

For the proof of the fact that Cancer is curable one has to witness some episodes of Baba Ramdev on "Astha" channel where patients themselve tell in public that they have been cured.Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear L.Y.Raowith advances in Medicine, Cancer is now curable. There may be some side effects. I personally have 2 relatives, who had cancer and have been cured, though they have some scars left. Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dears Ramesh & Abhishek, Cancer as a disease is incureable...However,you could refer to Medical Astrology by Mr.K.Subramaniam... It says that a cure (of a disese) is promised,only if the s/l of the VIth signifies I,V & XI...! Cure will manifest during the perids of the significators of I,V & XI... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK !ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Abhishek Do you personally believe that Shri KSK would have advices uppays? Regards Ramesh Sept 9th, 2006 9.28PMabhishek dhawan <personal_astrologer > wrote: Dear Mr.Suprakash

, Dont worry your sisters chances of getting better are quiet high .The improvement will speed up from 23/10/2006.just do the right uppays. Regards Abhishek Dhawan www.askganesha.com feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N88Deg23Min

ERegardsSuprakash Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's

mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellencehttp://www.astroclinica.com

Dear hasmukhbhai, you are right i found two name Bally and Baranagar wich is very near Lon. LAt mention by Suprakash ji. regards kanak Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik wrote: It may be Barahanagar (Baranagar) in West Bengal.Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: what is

the name of city?feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N88Deg23Min ERegardsSuprakash >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail. Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellencehttp://www.astroclinica.com Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.

Dear Mr.Raichur, I have read a famous book written by Prof. Kothari,(retd) Prof of Anatomy,KEM Hospital attached to the G.S Medical College, Mumbai,and he has provided very logical and scientific proof/arguments that Cancer Has no cure... First of all,the Medical Fraternity has yet to understand the disease called Cancer...the Whys and the Hows and the Whats...etc., are as yet not

understood... All that modern chemotherapy and radiology(gamma-ray-therapy) has achieved, is to remove some portions of the cancerous tissue,but its repeated recurrence has not so far been understood/explained...it can remain dormant too for some period and then suddenly flare up...the whys are still

not understood... Medical Science and Doctors consider Cancer as an incurable disease...and it can exist as a benign cancer or as a malignant cancer,again here too, the why is yet not properly understood...so far,despite billions of Dollars spent on continuous research... The above is from what I have read up till now... With highest regards, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK ! Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear L.Y.Raowith advances in Medicine, Cancer is now curable. There may be some side effects. I personally have 2 relatives, who had cancer and have been cured, though they have some scars left. Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dears Ramesh & Abhishek, Cancer as a disease is incureable...However,you could refer to Medical Astrology by Mr.K.Subramaniam... It says that a cure (of a disese) is promised,only if the s/l of the VIth signifies I,V & XI...! Cure will manifest during the perids of the significators of I,V & XI... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK !ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Abhishek Do you personally believe that Shri KSK would have advices uppays? Regards Ramesh Sept 9th, 2006

9.28PMabhishek dhawan <personal_astrologer > wrote: Dear Mr.Suprakash , Dont worry your sisters chances of getting better are quiet high .The improvement will speed up from 23/10/2006.just do the right uppays. Regards Abhishek Dhawan www.askganesha.com feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only7days a go. The event is very socking to

all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N88Deg23Min ERegardsSuprakash Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Respected Masters of KP Astrology,I have cast the horoscope of suprakash's sister taking Calcutta as birthplace. It very nearly matches the Lat/Long given by suprakash. Giving a small correction in time by + 3 minutes and 30 seconds, the Asc Sub-Sub matches that of Moon starlord- Saturn. There is no significant change in horoscope on this account.My analysis is as follows- please correct me if I am going wrong anywhere.Saturn is the sublord of the 6th bhava and it is in Aquarius with the ascendent.Here Saturn is for chronic diseases and is situated in the constellation of Moon occupying 8th house denoting serious illnesses and operations. Moon is the lord of 7th house a Maraka. However, the Lagna is in the star of Sun ruler of 8th and occupying 11th house. Saturn the lagna lord is in the lagna signifying 1st house. So long life ( above 66 years ) is guaranteed for the jathak.

6th house is of Mercury ( mysterious illnesses) and is palced in the 12th. There are no occupants in the 6th house. There are no planets in Gemini . Mercury , Sun and Jupiter are casting their drishti on this house. Mercury is the strong significator of this house. Jupiter is having the drishti of both badhaka and maraka is placed in the 1st bhava. Jupiter's drishti, Sun's drishti and mercury's drishti are all bad for the 6th house.

Ketu also in the Lagna bhava is in the constellation of Sun which is signifying the 11th bhava. This is possibly the silver lining. Ketu is not the sub lord of any house and Mars is in the constellation of Ketu. So Mars also becomes a significator of the I house. Ketu is not aspected by Mars.

In short the Lagna is marred by Jupiter the ruler of 3 and 12 and having a drishti with Rahu in the 7th house and also the maraka - moon and bhadhaka - mars. Saturn also brings the 6th bhava connection with moon for 8th house connection. Ketu has the Mars drishti but is signifying the 11th house and so not dangeruous. Saturn is not only the sublord of 6th but also 5th bhava, So cure is possible,

If we see the joint periods of DBA, Rahu-Moon and Jupiter are ruling. Jupiter being in the constellation of Rahu and sub of mercury will definitely give untold health problems. Jupiter is also the sublord of the 4th bhava. 4th house is 11th to 6th and so there is cure from the illeffects of 6th.Also Jupiter is the sublord of 10th and 11th. Saturn is in Moon's constellation and Jupiter sub. All told bad but signification of 5th sub shows recovery.Jupiter anthara is the final matter under discussion, This Jupiter's constellation is placed Venus. Venus by itself showing 5th house and 10th house results. So, recovery is possible. Personally speaking, I know of a Ayurvedic doctor Nalini Karunakaran residing in Dadar, Mumbai, who claims to have cured similar case of Liver cancer. Her tel numbers are 24161081, 24220226, Mumbai. She is available on 24220226 during morning hours 10 AM to 1 PM

and on the other number during evening hours. Please contact her, if you believe in Ayurveda. Belief in God, however works miracles. The masters please correct me if found wrong.V.Ramachandran

On 9/10/06, Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik wrote:

For the proof of the fact that Cancer is curable one has to witness some episodes of Baba Ramdev on " Astha " channel where patients themselve tell in public that they have been cured.

Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Dear L.Y.Raowith advances in Medicine, Cancer is now curable. There may be some side effects. I personally have 2 relatives, who had cancer and have been cured, though they have some scars left.

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dears Ramesh & Abhishek, Cancer as a disease is incureable...However,you could refer to Medical Astrology by Mr.K.Subramaniam..

.. It says that a cure (of a disese) is promised,only if the s/l of the VIth signifies I,V & XI...! Cure will manifest during the perids of the significators of I,V & XI... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK !ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in

> wrote: Dear Abhishek Do you personally believe that Shri KSK would have advices uppays?

Regards Ramesh Sept 9th, 2006 9.28PMabhishek dhawan <personal_astrologer@

> wrote: Dear Mr.Suprakash

, Dont worry your sisters chances of getting better are quiet high .The improvement will speed up from 23/10/2006.just do the right uppays. Regards Abhishek Dhawan

www.askganesha.com feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only

7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N

88Deg23Min

ERegardsSuprakash Get on board.

You're invited to try the new Mail. Find out what India is talking about on -

Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8.

Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on -

Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's

mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Messenger with Voice.

Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellence

http://www.astrocli

nica.com Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8.

Get it NOW

Dear Metha Why do you want the name, when the lat long are given. My search shows IT is a part of Kolkotta.(calcutta). good luck Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik wrote: It may be Barahanagar (Baranagar) in West Bengal.Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: what is the name of city?feluda4u

<suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N88Deg23Min ERegardsSuprakash >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail. Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellencehttp://www.astroclinica.com Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Dear Rao No contest. If you are sure cancer is an incurable disease. So be it for you. No comments on a subject of medical science, I am not competent to say anything. good luck Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: Dear Mr.Raichur, I have read a famous book written by Prof.

Kothari,(retd) Prof of Anatomy,KEM Hospital attached to the G.S Medical College, Mumbai,and he has provided very logical and scientific proof/arguments that Cancer Has no cure... First of all,the Medical Fraternity has yet to understand the disease called Cancer...the Whys and the Hows and the Whats...etc., are as yet not

understood... All that modern chemotherapy and radiology(gamma-ray-therapy) has achieved, is to remove some portions of the cancerous tissue,but its repeated recurrence has not so far been understood/explained...it can remain dormant too for some period and then suddenly flare up...the

whys are still not understood... Medical Science and Doctors consider Cancer as an incurable disease...and it can exist as a benign cancer or as a malignant cancer,again here too, the why is yet not properly understood...so far,despite billions of Dollars spent on continuous research... The above is from what I have read up till now... With highest regards, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK ! Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear L.Y.Raowith advances in Medicine, Cancer is now curable. There may be some side effects. I personally have 2 relatives, who had cancer and have been cured, though they have some scars left.

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dears Ramesh & Abhishek, Cancer as a disease is incureable...However,you could refer to Medical Astrology by Mr.K.Subramaniam... It says that a cure (of a disese) is promised,only if the s/l of the VIth signifies I,V &

XI...! Cure will manifest during the perids of the significators of I,V & XI... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK !ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Abhishek Do you personally believe that Shri KSK would have advices uppays? Regards Ramesh Sept 9th, 2006 9.28PMabhishek dhawan <personal_astrologer > wrote: Dear Mr.Suprakash

, Dont worry your sisters chances of getting better are quiet high .The improvement will speed up from 23/10/2006.just do the right uppays. Regards Abhishek Dhawan www.askganesha.com feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N88Deg23Min

ERegardsSuprakash Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's

mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Members,

Liver cancer can be Fatal and liver performs very critical function in our body,

Few months back my long distance lady relative died of liver cancer. She was 52 years old

Doctor diagnosed correctly she will not survive more than 2 months and she died after 2 months

Cancer is curable in the initial stages ONLY (early detection) and after some stage impossible and sometimes amputation is required

It is said everybody has cancer cells in their body and some reaction on our body triggers it and cancer cells are formed.

usually junk foods are responsible.

Regards

Sujit

-

Padma Ramachandran

Monday, September 11, 2006 10:29 AM

Re: A Case of Cancer

Respected Masters of KP Astrology,I have cast the horoscope of suprakash's sister taking Calcutta as birthplace. It very nearly matches the Lat/Long given by suprakash. Giving a small correction in time by + 3 minutes and 30 seconds, the Asc Sub-Sub matches that of Moon starlord- Saturn. There is no significant change in horoscope on this account.My analysis is as follows- please correct me if I am going wrong anywhere.Saturn is the sublord of the 6th bhava and it is in Aquarius with the ascendent.Here Saturn is for chronic diseases and is situated in the constellation of Moon occupying 8th house denoting serious illnesses and operations. Moon is the lord of 7th house a Maraka. However, the Lagna is in the star of Sun ruler of 8th and occupying 11th house. Saturn the lagna lord is in the lagna signifying 1st house. So long life ( above 66 years ) is guaranteed for the jathak. 6th house is of Mercury ( mysterious illnesses) and is palced in the 12th. There are no occupants in the 6th house. There are no planets in Gemini . Mercury , Sun and Jupiter are casting their drishti on this house. Mercury is the strong significator of this house. Jupiter is having the drishti of both badhaka and maraka is placed in the 1st bhava. Jupiter's drishti, Sun's drishti and mercury's drishti are all bad for the 6th house. Ketu also in the Lagna bhava is in the constellation of Sun which is signifying the 11th bhava. This is possibly the silver lining. Ketu is not the sub lord of any house and Mars is in the constellation of Ketu. So Mars also becomes a significator of the I house. Ketu is not aspected by Mars. In short the Lagna is marred by Jupiter the ruler of 3 and 12 and having a drishti with Rahu in the 7th house and also the maraka - moon and bhadhaka - mars. Saturn also brings the 6th bhava connection with moon for 8th house connection. Ketu has the Mars drishti but is signifying the 11th house and so not dangeruous. Saturn is not only the sublord of 6th but also 5th bhava, So cure is possible, If we see the joint periods of DBA, Rahu-Moon and Jupiter are ruling. Jupiter being in the constellation of Rahu and sub of mercury will definitely give untold health problems. Jupiter is also the sublord of the 4th bhava. 4th house is 11th to 6th and so there is cure from the illeffects of 6th.Also Jupiter is the sublord of 10th and 11th. Saturn is in Moon's constellation and Jupiter sub. All told bad but signification of 5th sub shows recovery.Jupiter anthara is the final matter under discussion, This Jupiter's constellation is placed Venus. Venus by itself showing 5th house and 10th house results. So, recovery is possible. Personally speaking, I know of a Ayurvedic doctor Nalini Karunakaran residing in Dadar, Mumbai, who claims to have cured similar case of Liver cancer. Her tel numbers are 24161081, 24220226, Mumbai. She is available on 24220226 during morning hours 10 AM to 1 PM and on the other number during evening hours. Please contact her, if you believe in Ayurveda. Belief in God, however works miracles. The masters please correct me if found wrong.V.Ramachandran

On 9/10/06, Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik wrote:

For the proof of the fact that Cancer is curable one has to witness some episodes of Baba Ramdev on "Astha" channel where patients themselve tell in public that they have been cured.

Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Dear L.Y.Raowith advances in Medicine, Cancer is now curable. There may be some side effects. I personally have 2 relatives, who had cancer and have been cured, though they have some scars left. Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dears Ramesh & Abhishek,

Cancer as a disease is incureable...However,you could refer to Medical Astrology by Mr.K.Subramaniam.. .

It says that a cure (of a disese) is promised,only if the s/l of the VIth signifies I,V & XI...!

Cure will manifest during the perids of the significators of I,V & XI...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in > wrote:

Dear Abhishek

Do you personally believe that Shri KSK would have advices uppays?

Regards

Ramesh

Sept 9th, 2006 9.28PMabhishek dhawan <personal_astrologer@ > wrote:

Dear Mr.Suprakash ,

Dont worry your sisters chances of getting better are quiet high .The improvement will speed up from 23/10/2006.just do the right uppays.

Regards

Abhishek Dhawan

www.askganesha.com

feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only 7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N 88Deg23Min ERegardsSuprakash

Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellence http://www.astrocli nica.com

Dear Padma, As per K.P.,if the s/l of the VIth cusp is a significator of VI VIII & XII,and connected to Rahu,such a person is prone to suffer from Cancer...the various parts of the body affected can be seen as follows... In addition to the above,if the sublord is : Sun - Cancer of the Stomach/Intestine Moo- Cancer of the Breast/Blood Mar - Cancer of the Neck/Head/Ovaries Mer - Cancer of the Mouth/Navel Jup - Cancer of the Liver/Tongue/Ears Ven- Cancer of the Throat/Generative organs Sat - Cancer of the Hands/Legs/Root of the mouth Rah- Cancer in the Private parts Ket - Cancer in the Feet The above is applicable to a Natal/Horary Chart made strictly as per K.P.,and using only the latest Krishnamurthy Ayanamsa... For more detailed reading,pl. refer to the excellent book ... "Medical Astrology for All", by K.Subramaniam (with very useful contributions by K.Balachandran & Vaikari Ramamurthy). As said earlier,a cure is promised,only if the s/l of the VI signifies I,V & XI... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote: Respected Masters of KP Astrology,I have cast the horoscope of suprakash's sister taking Calcutta as birthplace. It very nearly matches the Lat/Long given by suprakash. Giving a small correction in time by + 3 minutes and 30 seconds, the Asc Sub-Sub matches that of Moon starlord- Saturn. There is no significant change in horoscope on this account.My analysis is as follows- please correct me if I am going wrong anywhere.Saturn is the sublord of the 6th bhava and it is in Aquarius with the ascendent.Here Saturn is for chronic diseases and is situated in the constellation of Moon occupying 8th house denoting serious illnesses and operations. Moon is the lord of 7th house a Maraka. However, the Lagna is in the star of Sun ruler of 8th and occupying 11th house. Saturn the lagna lord is in the lagna signifying 1st house. So long life ( above 66

years ) is guaranteed for the jathak. 6th house is of Mercury ( mysterious illnesses) and is palced in the 12th. There are no occupants in the 6th house. There are no planets in Gemini . Mercury , Sun and Jupiter are casting their drishti on this house. Mercury is the strong significator of this house. Jupiter is having the drishti of both badhaka and maraka is placed in the 1st bhava. Jupiter's drishti, Sun's drishti and mercury's drishti are all bad for the 6th house. Ketu also in the Lagna bhava is in the constellation of Sun which is signifying the 11th bhava. This is possibly the silver lining. Ketu is not the sub lord of any house and Mars is in the constellation of Ketu. So Mars also becomes a significator of the I house. Ketu is not aspected by Mars. In short the Lagna is marred by Jupiter the ruler of 3 and 12 and having a drishti with Rahu in the 7th house and also the maraka - moon and bhadhaka - mars. Saturn also brings the

6th bhava connection with moon for 8th house connection. Ketu has the Mars drishti but is signifying the 11th house and so not dangeruous. Saturn is not only the sublord of 6th but also 5th bhava, So cure is possible, If we see the joint periods of DBA, Rahu-Moon and Jupiter are ruling. Jupiter being in the constellation of Rahu and sub of mercury will definitely give untold health problems. Jupiter is also the sublord of the 4th bhava. 4th house is 11th to 6th and so there is cure from the illeffects of 6th.Also Jupiter is the sublord of 10th and 11th. Saturn is in Moon's constellation and Jupiter sub. All told bad but signification of 5th sub shows recovery.Jupiter anthara is the final matter under discussion, This Jupiter's constellation is placed Venus. Venus by itself showing 5th house and 10th house results. So, recovery is possible. Personally speaking, I know of a Ayurvedic doctor Nalini Karunakaran residing in Dadar, Mumbai, who claims to have

cured similar case of Liver cancer. Her tel numbers are 24161081, 24220226, Mumbai. She is available on 24220226 during morning hours 10 AM to 1 PM and on the other number during evening hours. Please contact her, if you believe in Ayurveda. Belief in God, however works miracles. The masters please correct me if found wrong.V.Ramachandran On 9/10/06, Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik > wrote: For the proof of the fact that Cancer is curable one has to witness some episodes of Baba Ramdev on "Astha" channel where patients themselve tell in public that they have been cured. Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear L.Y.Raowith advances in Medicine, Cancer is now curable. There may be some side effects. I personally have 2 relatives, who had cancer and have been cured, though they have some scars left. Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dears Ramesh & Abhishek, Cancer as a disease is incureable...However,you could refer to Medical

Astrology by Mr.K.Subramaniam.. . It says that a cure (of a disese) is promised,only if the s/l of the VIth signifies I,V & XI...! Cure will manifest during the perids of the significators of I,V & XI... With best

wishes, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK !ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in > wrote: Dear Abhishek Do you personally believe that Shri KSK would have advices uppays? Regards Ramesh Sept 9th,

2006 9.28PMabhishek dhawan <personal_astrologer@ > wrote: Dear Mr.Suprakash , Dont worry your sisters chances of getting better are quiet high .The improvement will speed up from 23/10/2006.just do the right uppays. Regards Abhishek Dhawan www.askganesha.com feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only 7days a go. The event is very

socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N 88Deg23Min ERegardsSuprakash Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellence http://www.astrocli nica.com Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Kanak

Thanks for your

attention. The City is Barrakpore, it is near Calcutta in West Bengal.

Regards

Suprakash

On Behalf

Of Kanak Bosmia

Sunday, September 10, 2006 12:59 AM

Re: A Case

of Cancer

what is the name of city?

feluda4u

<suprakash.ghosh wrote:

Dear learned members,

Birth details:

18-Dec-1962

22Deg40min N

88Deg23Min E

Regards

Suprakash

>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Get on board. You're

invited to try the new Mail.

I didn't want the name. Kanak wanted it and I tried to find out for him. Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear Metha Why do you want the name, when the lat long are given. My search shows IT is a part of Kolkotta.(calcutta). good luck Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik > wrote: It may

be Barahanagar (Baranagar) in West Bengal.Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: what is the name of city?feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N88Deg23Min ERegardsSuprakash >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail. Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellencehttp://www.astroclinica.com Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par

excellencehttp://www.astroclinica.com

A 92 year old relative of mine, had a liver lobe removed in USA - damage caused due to drinking/cancer traits - survived well enough. It is 27 months now after surgery. I remember doing a hororary analysis, predicting a success for surgery, when I was just new like 1.5 years into KP system learning. Fatality depends on the care a person gets and the locaton he is at.Sujit <sujit68 wrote: Dear

Members, Liver cancer can be Fatal and liver performs very critical function in our body, Few months back my long distance lady relative died of liver cancer. She was 52 years old Doctor diagnosed correctly she will not survive more than 2 months and she died after 2 months Cancer is curable in the initial stages ONLY (early detection) and after some stage impossible and sometimes amputation is required It is said everybody has cancer cells in their body and some reaction on our body triggers it and cancer cells are formed. usually junk foods are

responsible. Regards Sujit - Padma Ramachandran Monday, September 11, 2006 10:29 AM Re: A Case of Cancer Respected Masters of KP Astrology,I have cast the horoscope of suprakash's sister taking Calcutta as birthplace. It very nearly matches the Lat/Long given by suprakash. Giving a

small correction in time by + 3 minutes and 30 seconds, the Asc Sub-Sub matches that of Moon starlord- Saturn. There is no significant change in horoscope on this account.My analysis is as follows- please correct me if I am going wrong anywhere.Saturn is the sublord of the 6th bhava and it is in Aquarius with the ascendent.Here Saturn is for chronic diseases and is situated in the constellation of Moon occupying 8th house denoting serious illnesses and operations. Moon is the lord of 7th house a Maraka. However, the Lagna is in the star of Sun ruler of 8th and occupying 11th house. Saturn the lagna lord is in the lagna signifying 1st house. So long life ( above 66 years ) is guaranteed for the jathak. 6th house is of Mercury ( mysterious illnesses) and is palced in the 12th. There are no occupants in the 6th house. There are no planets in Gemini . Mercury , Sun and Jupiter are casting their drishti on this house. Mercury is the strong

significator of this house. Jupiter is having the drishti of both badhaka and maraka is placed in the 1st bhava. Jupiter's drishti, Sun's drishti and mercury's drishti are all bad for the 6th house. Ketu also in the Lagna bhava is in the constellation of Sun which is signifying the 11th bhava. This is possibly the silver lining. Ketu is not the sub lord of any house and Mars is in the constellation of Ketu. So Mars also becomes a significator of the I house. Ketu is not aspected by Mars. In short the Lagna is marred by Jupiter the ruler of 3 and 12 and having a drishti with Rahu in the 7th house and also the maraka - moon and bhadhaka - mars. Saturn also brings the 6th bhava connection with moon for 8th house connection. Ketu has the Mars drishti but is signifying the 11th house and so not dangeruous. Saturn is not only the sublord of 6th but also 5th bhava, So cure is possible, If we see the joint periods of DBA, Rahu-Moon and Jupiter are ruling.

Jupiter being in the constellation of Rahu and sub of mercury will definitely give untold health problems. Jupiter is also the sublord of the 4th bhava. 4th house is 11th to 6th and so there is cure from the illeffects of 6th.Also Jupiter is the sublord of 10th and 11th. Saturn is in Moon's constellation and Jupiter sub. All told bad but signification of 5th sub shows recovery.Jupiter anthara is the final matter under discussion, This Jupiter's constellation is placed Venus. Venus by itself showing 5th house and 10th house results. So, recovery is possible. Personally speaking, I know of a Ayurvedic doctor Nalini Karunakaran residing in Dadar, Mumbai, who claims to have cured similar case of Liver cancer. Her tel numbers are 24161081, 24220226, Mumbai. She is available on 24220226 during morning hours 10 AM to 1 PM and on the other number during evening hours. Please contact her, if you believe in Ayurveda. Belief in God, however works miracles. The

masters please correct me if found wrong.V.Ramachandran On 9/10/06, Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik > wrote: For the proof of the fact that Cancer is curable one has to witness some episodes of Baba Ramdev on "Astha" channel where patients themselve tell in public that they have been cured. Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear L.Y.Raowith advances in Medicine, Cancer is now curable. There may be some side

effects. I personally have 2 relatives, who had cancer and have been cured, though they have some scars left. Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dears Ramesh & Abhishek, Cancer as a disease is incureable...However,you could refer to Medical Astrology by Mr.K.Subramaniam.. . It says that a

cure (of a disese) is promised,only if the s/l of the VIth signifies I,V & XI...! Cure will manifest during the perids of the significators of I,V & XI... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK !ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in > wrote: Dear Abhishek Do you personally believe that Shri KSK would have advices uppays? Regards Ramesh Sept 9th, 2006 9.28PMabhishek dhawan <personal_astrologer@ > wrote: Dear Mr.Suprakash , Dont worry your sisters chances of getting better are quiet high .The improvement will speed up from 23/10/2006.just do the right uppays. Regards Abhishek Dhawan www.askganesha.com feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only 7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N 88Deg23Min

ERegardsSuprakash Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from

Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellence http://www.astrocli nica.com Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's

mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Ramachandran, and members. Astrologically, it is 5th cusp which indicates cure (being 12th to 6th the house of disease, amonst others). If the s/l of 5th is significator of 11th(house of hope and fulfillment), then in the conjoint period of the sig of 5th and 11th, cure is indicated. So Mr ramachandran's analyisis is on right lines. And Sujits advise is a practical advice. good luck Sujit <sujit68 wrote: Dear Members, Liver cancer can be Fatal and liver performs very critical function in our body, Few months back my long distance lady relative died of liver cancer. She was 52 years old Doctor diagnosed correctly she will not survive more than 2 months and she died after 2 months Cancer is curable in the initial stages ONLY (early detection) and after some stage impossible and sometimes amputation is required It is said everybody has cancer cells in their body and some reaction on our body triggers it and cancer cells are formed. usually junk

foods are responsible. Regards Sujit - Padma Ramachandran Monday, September 11, 2006 10:29 AM Re: A Case of Cancer Respected Masters of KP Astrology,I have cast the horoscope of suprakash's sister taking Calcutta as birthplace. It very nearly matches the Lat/Long given by

suprakash. Giving a small correction in time by + 3 minutes and 30 seconds, the Asc Sub-Sub matches that of Moon starlord- Saturn. There is no significant change in horoscope on this account.My analysis is as follows- please correct me if I am going wrong anywhere.Saturn is the sublord of the 6th bhava and it is in Aquarius with the ascendent.Here Saturn is for chronic diseases and is situated in the constellation of Moon occupying 8th house denoting serious illnesses and operations. Moon is the lord of 7th house a Maraka. However, the Lagna is in the star of Sun ruler of 8th and occupying 11th house. Saturn the lagna lord is in the lagna signifying 1st house. So long life ( above 66 years ) is guaranteed for the jathak. 6th house is of Mercury ( mysterious illnesses) and is palced in the 12th. There are no occupants in the 6th house. There are no planets in Gemini . Mercury , Sun and Jupiter are casting their drishti on this house.

Mercury is the strong significator of this house. Jupiter is having the drishti of both badhaka and maraka is placed in the 1st bhava. Jupiter's drishti, Sun's drishti and mercury's drishti are all bad for the 6th house. Ketu also in the Lagna bhava is in the constellation of Sun which is signifying the 11th bhava. This is possibly the silver lining. Ketu is not the sub lord of any house and Mars is in the constellation of Ketu. So Mars also becomes a significator of the I house. Ketu is not aspected by Mars. In short the Lagna is marred by Jupiter the ruler of 3 and 12 and having a drishti with Rahu in the 7th house and also the maraka - moon and bhadhaka - mars. Saturn also brings the 6th bhava connection with moon for 8th house connection. Ketu has the Mars drishti but is signifying the 11th house and so not dangeruous. Saturn is not only the sublord of 6th but also 5th bhava, So cure is possible, If we see the joint periods of DBA, Rahu-Moon and

Jupiter are ruling. Jupiter being in the constellation of Rahu and sub of mercury will definitely give untold health problems. Jupiter is also the sublord of the 4th bhava. 4th house is 11th to 6th and so there is cure from the illeffects of 6th.Also Jupiter is the sublord of 10th and 11th. Saturn is in Moon's constellation and Jupiter sub. All told bad but signification of 5th sub shows recovery.Jupiter anthara is the final matter under discussion, This Jupiter's constellation is placed Venus. Venus by itself showing 5th house and 10th house results. So, recovery is possible. Personally speaking, I know of a Ayurvedic doctor Nalini Karunakaran residing in Dadar, Mumbai, who claims to have cured similar case of Liver cancer. Her tel numbers are 24161081, 24220226, Mumbai. She is available on 24220226 during morning hours 10 AM to 1 PM and on the other number during evening hours. Please contact her, if you believe in Ayurveda. Belief in God, however works

miracles. The masters please correct me if found wrong.V.Ramachandran On 9/10/06, Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik > wrote: For the proof of the fact that Cancer is curable one has to witness some episodes of Baba Ramdev on "Astha" channel where patients themselve tell in public that they have been cured. Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear L.Y.Raowith advances in Medicine, Cancer is now curable.

There may be some side effects. I personally have 2 relatives, who had cancer and have been cured, though they have some scars left. Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dears Ramesh & Abhishek, Cancer as a disease is incureable...However,you could refer to Medical Astrology by Mr.K.Subramaniam.. . It says that a cure (of a disese) is promised,only if the s/l of the VIth signifies I,V & XI...! Cure will manifest during the perids of the significators of I,V & XI... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK !ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in > wrote: Dear Abhishek Do you personally believe that Shri KSK would have advices uppays? Regards Ramesh Sept 9th, 2006

9.28PMabhishek dhawan <personal_astrologer@ > wrote: Dear Mr.Suprakash , Dont worry your sisters chances of getting better are quiet high .The improvement will speed up from 23/10/2006.just do the right uppays. Regards Abhishek Dhawan www.askganesha.com feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only 7days a go. The event is very socking

to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N 88Deg23Min ERegardsSuprakash Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out

what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellence http://www.astrocli nica.com Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.

Dear Surya PrakashAS per KP methodology, your sister has a life upto min 60.yrsHer cancer will certainly be cured. The improvement will be seen before Dec. 2006May GOD give you strength to bear this calmity.feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh wrote: Dear learned members, I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, who has been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only 7days a go. The event is very socking to all of

our family members. She is married, having a son. Please tell me if there is any hope of survival? Birth details: 18-Dec-1962 8:50 AM 22Deg40min N 88Deg23Min E Regards Suprakash Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

• 1 month later...

Dear Kanakji

My

sister has died today (17-10-2006) at 3PM

I

think an analytical study for the failure of the prediction will be helpful for

all the members of the forum.

Regards

Suprakash

On Behalf

Of Kanak Bosmia

Sunday, September 10, 2006

1:50 PM

of Cancer

Dear Suprakash,

Definetly she will survive. donot worry about her

helth.

I have adjest her time as 08.46.49 AM.

Asc. Sublord is VEN in the star of JUP and sub of SAT.

VEN is in 10 l/o 5,10.JUP is in 1 l/o 3,12. SAT is in

1 l/o 1,2.

Asc SL stronly sigifies 1,5 and not signifies Badhaka

at all so life is not short.

She is runing RAH-MOO-SAT-MER dasa:

RAH is in the star of SAT and sub of VEN.

RAH is in 7(Maraka), RAH aspected by SAT,SAT is in 1

l/o 1,2(Maraka),VEN is in 10 l/o 5,10.

MOO is in the star of VEN and sub of SAT.

MOO is in 8,l/o 7(Maraka),VEN is in 10 l/o 5,10.,SAT

is in 1 l/o 1,2(Maraka),

SAT is in the star of MOO and sub of JUP.

SAT is in 1 l/o 1,2(Maraka),MOO is in 8,l/o

7(Maraka),JUP is in 1 l/o 3,12.

MER is in the star and sub of VEN.

MER is in 12 l/o 6,9.VEN is in 10 l/o 5,10.,

we can see clearly 6,8,12 in the Dasa up to sooksma so

your syster will go under any operation befor 12th Nov 2006.

But as well as 1,5 also operat by this Dasa so there

is no problem abut her health.

watch 12th sept to 17th sept any inform what heppan

during this period.

write place of birth.

regards

Kanak Bosmia

feluda4u

<suprakash.ghosh wrote:

Dear learned members,

Birth details:

18-Dec-1962

22Deg40min N

88Deg23Min E

Regards

Suprakash

>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Everyone is raving about the all-new

Mail.

Dear Raichurji

My

sister has died today (17-10-2006) at 3PM

Will

you please analyse the case and say why KP rulings

for life span failed?

I

think an analytical study for the failure of the prediction will be helpful for

all the members of the forum.

Regards

Suprakash

On Behalf

Of Raichur-a-r

Friday, September 15, 2006

1:05 PM

of Cancer

Dear Surya Prakash

AS per KP methodology, your sister has a life upto min 60.yrs

Her cancer will certainly be cured. The

improvement will be seen before Dec. 2006

May GOD give you strength to bear this calmity.

feluda4u

<suprakash.ghosh wrote:

Dear learned members,

Birth details:

18-Dec-1962

22Deg40min N

88Deg23Min E

Regards

Suprakash

Good Luck

Raichur A R

Bombay Tel 2506 2609

All-new

Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Dear Suprakash, Very sorry to hear the loss of your sister. I did post when your message came on the forum that cancer of the liver is Fatal, as one of my relatives also passed away beacuse of liver cancer. Regards SudhirSuprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote: Dear Raichurji My sister has died today (17-10-2006) at 3PM Will you please analyse the case and say why KP rulings for life span failed? I think an analytical study for the failure of the

prediction will be helpful for all the members of the forum. Regards Suprakash On Behalf Of Raichur-a-rFriday,

September 15, 2006 1:05 PM Subject: Re: A Case of Cancer Dear Surya PrakashAS per KP methodology, your sister has a life upto min 60.yrsHer cancer will certainly be cured. The improvement will be seen before Dec. 2006May GOD give you strength to bear this calmity.feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N88Deg23Min ERegardsSuprakash Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609 All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.