IndiaDivine.org

A Case of Cancer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Suprakash ji, I am sorry, very sed news. It is very deficult to pridict death, so i am alwyas try to find out any how chance of any servive. I have check again chart but At now i dont have any reson for death. but i will try to look more detials in chart and if and when i will found any thing i will reply again. regards kanak BosmiaSuprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote: Dear Kanakji My sister has died today (17-10-2006) at 3PM I think an analytical study for the failure of the prediction will be helpful for all the members of the forum. Regards Suprakash On Behalf Of Kanak BosmiaSunday, September 10, 2006 1:50 PM Subject: Re: A Case of Cancer Dear Suprakash, Definetly she will survive. donot worry about her helth. I have adjest her time as 08.46.49 AM. Asc. Sublord is VEN in the star of JUP and sub of SAT. VEN is in 10 l/o 5,10.JUP is in 1 l/o 3,12. SAT is in 1 l/o 1,2. Asc SL stronly sigifies 1,5 and not signifies Badhaka at all so life is not short. She is runing RAH-MOO-SAT-MER dasa: RAH is in the star of SAT and sub of VEN. RAH is in 7(Maraka), RAH aspected by SAT,SAT is in 1 l/o 1,2(Maraka),VEN is in 10 l/o 5,10. MOO is in the star of VEN and sub of SAT. MOO is in 8,l/o 7(Maraka),VEN is in 10 l/o 5,10.,SAT is in 1 l/o 1,2(Maraka), SAT is in the star of MOO and sub of JUP. SAT is in 1 l/o 1,2(Maraka),MOO is in 8,l/o 7(Maraka),JUP is in 1 l/o 3,12. MER is in the star and sub of VEN. MER is in 12 l/o 6,9.VEN is in 10 l/o 5,10., we can see clearly 6,8,12 in the Dasa up to sooksma so your syster will go under any operation befor 12th Nov 2006. But as well as

1,5 also operat by this Dasa so there is no problem abut her health. watch 12th sept to 17th sept any inform what heppan during this period. write place of birth. regards Kanak Bosmia feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min

N88Deg23Min ERegardsSuprakash >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

hello allwith heartfelt pity for the demise of mr.suryaprakash`s sister let us see intoher chart.dob :18-12-1962tob :08:50:00place :88`23E,22`40N now cusps are I: SAT MON MONII: SAT RAH SUNVI: MER RAH MERVII: MON SAT SUNVIII: SUN VEN MARXI: MAR MER VENXII:JUP VEN VENIF ASC csl is significator fo 6,8,12 then life will be medium if connceted with1,3,5,9 long life if connected with 2,7,badhaka house then short life.if life is mediumthen the conjoined period of maraka bbadhaka sig. at the middle of life will bringnow judge the chart for span(ofcourse it is the duty of the astrologer to see it first) span?: asc csl is monn l/o 7in8 in the star of ven l/o 5,9 in 9(very near to 9)this is good for span.but the sublrd sat is l/o 1,2 in 1 and in the star of mon in 8.note ven rules stars on the cusp of 8,12 and sub on the cusp of 11(badhaka).sat rules thje star on the

cusp of 7 (maraka) so asc csl is connected with 1,2,5,7,8,9,11so span is medium,ven strength blessed thenative a span of 44 yrs.as life is medium dasa lord tht rules at 40yrsshould signify maraka,badhaka shanas. dasa lord is rah he is in the star of sat l/o 1,2 in 1sat is stralrd of 7th.rah rules star on the cusps of 2,6 in 6th(disease).rah is in ven sub as said above it is connected with 5,8,9,11.rah is to givethe results of mon as said above it is signifing 1,2,5,7,8,9,11 so rah is a maraka.sig. are as follows2:rah,sat,mar,sun7:mar,satjup,rah,mon11:sun,mar,ket planets signifing marakabadhaka sthanas at sub level are evil and they aremon,jup,ven,sat,rah.on 17-10-2006 she is running the period of rah\mon\sat\rahon tat date transitas aresun: mer mar satmon: sun ket jupmar: ven mar ketmer: ven jup merjup: ven jup venven: mer mar jupsat: mon mer satrah: sat jup monket: sun

sun rah daylord mar.nature of death : 8th csl mar strongest sig. for maraka badhaka sthanas an also for 12th (hospital)shows tht its a sudden end.mar indicates inflammation and ulcers mar in 7th shows tht problem inabdomen area he is in leo 5th sign of zodiac aspected by jup karaka for liver in sat sign.mar in fixed sign shows the seriousness of the disease.i think left part of the liver is affected.rah`s transit in jup sign (note jup is strongest sig, for 6,12 as it is in mer sb) rapidifies the disease.rah`s transit in mar sub caused the native to identify the disease on 1oct.mars transit in mar,ket is significant. ofcourse the above is a post-mortem but it improves our knowledge.i again reitrate proper rectification of birth time should be done and longevity ascertained then only we can go for other maters.but learned members are not agreeing with each other in this regard.proper discussion and practical application

are needed.if we thoroughly rectify and apply step by step what our guruji said then our prediction will never miss.QUERENTS SHOULD OLSO SEND OTHER DETAILS WITH THEIR DOB AND A NO.BETWEEN 1-249. lastly if a prediction fails it is the mistake of the astrologer but not of astrology kp never fails.fate of cosultant and astrologer also plays their roles.with pranams to our guruji sri kskand prayers to tht almighty for peace of the sole..................vgr sudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Suprakash, Very sorry to hear the loss of your sister. I did post when your message came on the forum that cancer of the liver is Fatal, as one of my relatives also passed away beacuse of liver cancer. Regards SudhirSuprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Raichurji My sister has died today (17-10-2006) at 3PM Will you please analyse the case and say why KP rulings for life span failed? I think an analytical study for the failure of the prediction will be helpful for all the members of the forum. Regards Suprakash On Behalf Of Raichur-a-rFriday, September 15, 2006 1:05 PM Subject: Re: A Case of Cancer Dear Surya PrakashAS per KP methodology, your sister has a life upto min 60.yrsHer cancer will certainly be cured. The improvement will be seen before Dec. 2006May GOD give you strength to bear this calmity.feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only7days a go. The event is very socking

to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N88Deg23Min ERegardsSuprakash Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609 All-new Mail -

Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Pavana ji, Realy it is intresting case. As per KP astro 2.5 (With Gecentric correction) Asc was: 09 CP 50.47 (SAT-SUN-VEN) Moon: 23 LE 36.47 ( SUN_VEN_SAT). Aynamsha KPNA 23.14.59 Sid.Time: 14.55.28 You have mention Asc SL as MOON but as per me Asc SL is VEN. Please chcek it and reply so we can discuss more on this chart. regards kanak Bosmiavgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote: hello allwith heartfelt pity for the demise of mr.suryaprakash`s sister let us see intoher chart.dob :18-12-1962tob :08:50:00place :88`23E,22`40N now cusps are I: SAT MON MONII: SAT RAH SUNVI: MER RAH MERVII: MON SAT SUNVIII: SUN VEN MARXI: MAR MER VENXII:JUP VEN VENIF ASC csl is significator fo 6,8,12 then life will be medium if connceted with1,3,5,9 long life if connected with 2,7,badhaka house then short life.if life is mediumthen the conjoined period of maraka bbadhaka sig. at the middle of life will bringnow judge the chart for span(ofcourse it is the duty of the astrologer to see it first) span?: asc csl is monn l/o 7in8 in the star of ven l/o 5,9 in 9(very near to 9)this is good for span.but the sublrd sat is l/o 1,2 in 1 and in the star of mon in 8.note ven rules stars on the

cusp of 8,12 and sub on the cusp of 11(badhaka).sat rules thje star on the cusp of 7 (maraka) so asc csl is connected with 1,2,5,7,8,9,11so span is medium,ven strength blessed thenative a span of 44 yrs.as life is medium dasa lord tht rules at 40yrsshould signify maraka,badhaka shanas. dasa lord is rah he is in the star of sat l/o 1,2 in 1sat is stralrd of 7th.rah rules star on the cusps of 2,6 in 6th(disease).rah is in ven sub as said above it is connected with 5,8,9,11.rah is to givethe results of mon as said above it is signifing 1,2,5,7,8,9,11 so rah is a maraka.sig. are as follows2:rah,sat,mar,sun7:mar,satjup,rah,mon11:sun,mar,ket planets signifing marakabadhaka sthanas at sub level are evil and they aremon,jup,ven,sat,rah.on 17-10-2006 she is running the period of rah\mon\sat\rahon tat date transitas aresun: mer mar satmon: sun ket jupmar: ven mar

ketmer: ven jup merjup: ven jup venven: mer mar jupsat: mon mer satrah: sat jup monket: sun sun rah daylord mar.nature of death : 8th csl mar strongest sig. for maraka badhaka sthanas an also for 12th (hospital)shows tht its a sudden end.mar indicates inflammation and ulcers mar in 7th shows tht problem inabdomen area he is in leo 5th sign of zodiac aspected by jup karaka for liver in sat sign.mar in fixed sign shows the seriousness of the disease.i think left part of the liver is affected.rah`s transit in jup sign (note jup is strongest sig, for 6,12 as it is in mer sb) rapidifies the disease.rah`s transit in mar sub caused the native to identify the disease on 1oct.mars transit in mar,ket is significant. ofcourse the above is a post-mortem but it improves our knowledge.i again reitrate proper rectification of birth time should be done and longevity ascertained then only we can go for other

maters.but learned members are not agreeing with each other in this regard.proper discussion and practical application are needed.if we thoroughly rectify and apply step by step what our guruji said then our prediction will never miss.QUERENTS SHOULD OLSO SEND OTHER DETAILS WITH THEIR DOB AND A NO.BETWEEN 1-249. lastly if a prediction fails it is the mistake of the astrologer but not of astrology kp never fails.fate of cosultant and astrologer also plays their roles.with pranams to our guruji sri kskand prayers to tht almighty for peace of the sole..................vgr sudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 > wrote: Dear Suprakash, Very sorry to hear the loss of your sister. I did post when your

message came on the forum that cancer of the liver is Fatal, as one of my relatives also passed away beacuse of liver cancer. Regards SudhirSuprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Raichurji My sister has died today (17-10-2006) at 3PM Will you

please analyse the case and say why KP rulings for life span failed? I think an analytical study for the failure of the prediction will be helpful for all the members of the forum. Regards Suprakash On Behalf Of Raichur-a-rFriday, September 15, 2006 1:05 PM Subject: Re: A Case of Cancer Dear Surya PrakashAS per KP methodology, your sister

has a life upto min 60.yrsHer cancer will certainly be cured. The improvement will be seen before Dec. 2006May GOD give you strength to bear this calmity.feluda4u <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear learned members,I want your valued advice regarding the future of my elder sister, whohas been detected having cancer in her liver. This was detected only7days a go. The event is very socking to all of our family members.She is married, having a son.Please tell me if there is any hope of survival?Birth details:18-Dec-19628:50 AM22Deg40min N88Deg23Min

ERegardsSuprakash Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609 All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.