IndiaDivine.org

when will the PC be repaired- Rameshji and Kanakji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Rameshji and Kanakji, The Computer Engineer has just informed that the problem is with the Intel 850GB motherboard which cannot be repaired ( the main chip on the motherboard is gone).So the only way to make the PC operational is to replace the motherboard.As 850GB came with (512x2=1GB )RD RAM which is not compatible with the new motherboards available in India.Hence I shall have to go for new DDR RAM .The processor P4/1.7 shall also have to be replaced as its socket does not match ! In short,I have to buy 3 major components ( may be around Rs, 10K ). I know such things are not unusual for computers . How shall we view your interpretations in view of the above ? Probably. it could be still interpreted as repair. Can I hope to be able to sell the 1 GB RD RAM and the processor ? Please note that my query is more with the intention to learn KP as the same principles would apply to

vehicles etc.Though RP method can be used as advised by Kanakji, I am choosing a horary no. also :101 I would have very much liked to try myself but I can do so only after my PC becomes operaional Regards, Vivek ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote: That is not working for me (if the real question is repair then 5,11 only for cure - but on pure purchase yes

11,12 and 4) in more than 10 cases related with computer and vehicles purchases (for one own gains thru hororary is 2nd house) I have got the right date always 100% - if the Moon and RPs have matched the query. Few people in Chennai practising KP use this technique. Computer is not a fancy item, the native gains from it. Also the vehicle, gains time for the native, than taking public transport. Many times when I fly to Pune urgently, I use this technique to make sure that I would get a good deal from airlines and I sure do, buying ticket at gate (period - result). I also use this for stock purchases and have been 100% correct to date. I dont want to limit myself to what is told, technique that is always built on what is preached. Please let me know, whether I should use only what is told in KP Readers, even though predictions may be wrong, while predicting fo people in

this group.Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear Ramesh Page 161 of reader 6 horary, while analying the qurstion "when wii I buy", ksk has analyed 4,11,12 not 2nd ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thanks for you wishes and confirmation. I am happy to be of service! Typically in Hororary, the Moon tell about the questions asked. As a practice, that I have learnt on another technique, I check whethere the ASC and 11th sublord is connected with the RPs. (doubly making sure about 'real' question). In fact, I used to use the exact location of the queriest, when the question is

asked over email for accuracy. Typically in hororary cases, as pointed out by Shri KSK in his readers (and verified by me with his son), the purchases/equipments are shown in the 2nd house. When a query arises, like your in this case, it was the dasa - pointing to the purchase made. Also for a cure 5 and 11 gives results, in the strong periods, before the anthara ends, hence the date 12-10-06. Please provide feedback on final outcome. (Note - if you leave your PC as it is without any effort to rectify, the Planets themselves cannot do any magic!)vivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thank you Rameshji, for the detailed analysis.The points mentioned under Event mind, time of

problem ( 3-8-06 ) and date of purchase before 2002 are all correct !! As I am laraning KP ,could you please elaborate how you arrived at these last 2 points ? Your emphatic saement that success would be there gives me relief though I may have to wait for a month ! Many thanks once again Vivek ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: #29 at Chennai 9.17PM on 5th Sept 2006 Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions, equipment failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding.... The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma. Planets aspected by the

primary RPs: Ra. Planets conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke. ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a success! Me is not in the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is something to do with losses or big questions. Also 3rd shows, as gain for native - with help of others - with sublord Me. Based on the current Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem is likely to have happened from 3-8-2006. (2nd shows equipment purchased before 2-9-2002) Result - You PC should be repaired completely by 12-10-2006. Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for you. Regards Rameshvivek rai

<vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear KP experts, My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is 29. Please also advise: 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ? 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or 4h ( household item) 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ? Hoping to learn from this exercise, Vivek Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send

FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

DEAR SIR

TAKE RULING PLANETS AT THE TIME OF JUDGEMENT.IF THE SUBLORD OF THE

HORORARY NUMBER TAKEN, COINCIDES WITH MOON STAR LORD OR LAGNA SUBLORD

OF THE RULING PLANETS THEN YOUR PC CAN BE REPAIRED .OTHERWISE IT CAN

NOT BE & THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.BUT,WE SHOULD HAVE TESTED THIS BEFORE

THE ENGINEER CAME.

B.INDIRA

-- In , vivek rai <vivek_5r wrote:

>

> Dear Rameshji and Kanakji,

> The Computer Engineer has just informed that the problem is with

the Intel 850GB motherboard which cannot be repaired ( the main chip

on the motherboard is gone).So the only way to make the PC

operational is to replace the motherboard.As 850GB came with

(512x2=1GB )RD RAM which is not compatible with the new motherboards

available in India.Hence I shall have to go for new DDR RAM .The

processor P4/1.7 shall also have to be replaced as its socket does

not match !

> In short,I have to buy 3 major components ( may be around Rs,

10K ). I know such things are not unusual for computers .

>

> How shall we view your interpretations in view of the above ?

Probably. it could be still interpreted as repair.

> Can I hope to be able to sell the 1 GB RD RAM and the processor ?

Please note that my query is more with the intention to learn KP as

the same principles would apply to vehicles etc.Though RP method can

be used as advised by Kanakji, I am choosing a horary no. also :101

>

> I would have very much liked to try myself but I can do so only

after my PC becomes operaional

>

> Regards,

>

> Vivek

>

>

> ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote:

> That is not working for me (if the real question is

repair then 5,11 only for cure - but on pure purchase yes 11,12 and

4) in more than 10 cases related with computer and vehicles purchases

(for one own gains thru hororary is 2nd house) I have got the right

date always 100% - if the Moon and RPs have matched the query. Few

people in Chennai practising KP use this technique.

>

> Computer is not a fancy item, the native gains from it. Also the

vehicle, gains time for the native, than taking public transport.

>

> Many times when I fly to Pune urgently, I use this technique to

make sure that I would get a good deal from airlines and I sure do,

buying ticket at gate (period - result). I also use this for stock

purchases and have been 100% correct to date.

>

> I dont want to limit myself to what is told, technique that is

always built on what is preached. Please let me know, whether I

should use only what is told in KP Readers, even though predictions

may be wrong, while predicting fo people in this group.

>

> Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

> Dear Ramesh

> Page 161 of reader 6 horary, while analying the qurstion " when

wii I buy " , ksk has analyed 4,11,12 not 2nd

>

>

> Thanks for you wishes and confirmation. I am happy to be of

service!

>

> Typically in Hororary, the Moon tell about the questions asked.

As a practice, that I have learnt on another technique, I check

whethere the ASC and 11th sublord is connected with the RPs. (doubly

making sure about 'real' question). In fact, I used to use the exact

location of the queriest, when the question is asked over email for

accuracy.

>

> Typically in hororary cases, as pointed out by Shri KSK in his

readers (and verified by me with his son), the purchases/equipments

are shown in the 2nd house.

>

> When a query arises, like your in this case, it was the dasa -

pointing to the purchase made.

>

> Also for a cure 5 and 11 gives results, in the strong periods,

before the anthara ends, hence the date 12-10-06.

>

> Please provide feedback on final outcome. (Note - if you leave

your PC as it is without any effort to rectify, the Planets

themselves cannot do any magic!)

>

> vivek rai <vivek_5r wrote:

> Thank you Rameshji, for the detailed analysis.The points

mentioned under Event mind, time of problem ( 3-8-06 ) and date of

purchase before 2002 are all correct !! As I am laraning KP ,could

you please elaborate how you arrived at these last 2 points ?

> Your emphatic saement that success would be there gives me relief

though I may have to wait for a month !

>

> Many thanks once again

>

> Vivek

>

>

> #29 at Chennai 9.17PM on 5th Sept 2006

>

> Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions,

equipment failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding....

>

> The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke.

> Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma.

> Planets aspected by the primary RPs: Ra.

> Planets conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke.

> Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke.

>

> ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a

success!

>

> Me is not in the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is

something to do with losses or big questions.

>

> Also 3rd shows, as gain for native - with help of others - with

sublord Me.

>

> Based on the current Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem

is likely to have happened from 3-8-2006. (2nd shows equipment

purchased before 2-9-2002)

>

> Result - You PC should be repaired completely by 12-10-2006.

>

> Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for you.

>

> Regards

> Ramesh

>

> vivek rai <vivek_5r wrote:

> Dear KP experts,

>

> My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up

through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is 29.

>

> Please also advise:

> 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ?

> 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is

obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or 4h ( household item)

> 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ?

>

> Hoping to learn from this exercise,

>

> Vivek

>

>

> Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

> Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version

8. Get it NOW

>

>

>

>

>

>

8. Get it NOW

>

>

>

>

>

>

8. Get it NOW

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

8. Get it NOW

>

>

>

>

>

>

> How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone

call rates.

>

>

>

>

>

>

8. Get it NOW

>

>

>

>

>

> Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger

Version 8. Get it NOW

>

Replacement of system fully - selling and trade in also an option. I have personally seen in my Esteem to Toyota Innova trade in case, as did some of the IAS colleagues of mine. Give me a number please. Regards Ramesh Sept 9th, 2006 9.08PMvivek rai <vivek_5r wrote: Dear Rameshji and Kanakji, The Computer Engineer has just informed that the problem is with the Intel 850GB motherboard which cannot

be repaired ( the main chip on the motherboard is gone).So the only way to make the PC operational is to replace the motherboard.As 850GB came with (512x2=1GB )RD RAM which is not compatible with the new motherboards available in India.Hence I shall have to go for new DDR RAM .The processor P4/1.7 shall also have to be replaced as its socket does not match ! In short,I have to buy 3 major components ( may be around Rs, 10K ). I know such things are not unusual for computers . How shall we view your interpretations in view of the above ? Probably. it could be still interpreted as repair. Can I hope to be able to sell the 1 GB RD RAM and the processor ? Please note that my query is more with the intention to learn KP as the same principles would apply to vehicles etc.Though RP method can be used as advised by Kanakji, I am choosing a horary no. also :101 I would have very

much liked to try myself but I can do so only after my PC becomes operaional Regards, Vivek ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: That is not working for me (if the real question is repair then 5,11 only for cure - but on pure purchase yes 11,12 and 4) in more than 10 cases related with computer and vehicles purchases (for one own gains thru hororary is 2nd house) I have got the right date always 100% - if the Moon and RPs have matched the query. Few people in Chennai practising KP use this technique. Computer is not a fancy item, the native gains from it. Also the vehicle, gains time for the native, than taking public transport. Many times when I fly to Pune urgently, I use this technique to make sure that I would get a good deal from airlines and I sure do, buying ticket at gate (period - result). I also use this for stock purchases and have been 100% correct to date. I dont want to limit myself to what is told, technique that is always built on what is preached. Please let me know, whether I should use only what is told in KP Readers, even though predictions may be wrong, while predicting fo people in this group.Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear Ramesh Page 161 of reader 6 horary, while analying the qurstion "when wii I buy", ksk has analyed 4,11,12 not 2nd ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thanks for you wishes and confirmation. I am happy to be of service! Typically in Hororary, the Moon tell about the questions asked. As a practice, that I have learnt on another technique, I check whethere the ASC and 11th sublord is connected with the RPs. (doubly making sure about 'real' question). In fact, I used to use the exact location of the queriest, when the question is asked over email for accuracy. Typically in hororary cases, as pointed out by Shri KSK in his readers (and verified by me with his son), the purchases/equipments are shown in the 2nd house. When a query arises, like your in this case, it was the dasa - pointing to the purchase made. Also for a cure 5 and 11 gives results, in the strong periods, before the anthara

ends, hence the date 12-10-06. Please provide feedback on final outcome. (Note - if you leave your PC as it is without any effort to rectify, the Planets themselves cannot do any magic!)vivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thank you Rameshji, for the detailed analysis.The points mentioned under Event mind, time of problem ( 3-8-06 ) and date of purchase before 2002 are all correct !! As I am laraning KP ,could you please elaborate how you arrived at these last 2 points ? Your emphatic saement that success would be there gives me relief though I may have to wait for a month ! Many thanks once again Vivek ramesh tendulkar

<ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: #29 at Chennai 9.17PM on 5th Sept 2006 Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions, equipment failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding.... The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma. Planets aspected by the primary RPs: Ra. Planets conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke. ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a success! Me is not in the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is something to do with losses or big questions. Also 3rd shows,

as gain for native - with help of others - with sublord Me. Based on the current Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem is likely to have happened from 3-8-2006. (2nd shows equipment purchased before 2-9-2002) Result - You PC should be repaired completely by 12-10-2006. Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for you. Regards Rameshvivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear KP experts, My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is 29. Please also advise: 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ?

2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or 4h ( household item) 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ? Hoping to learn from this exercise, Vivek Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from

Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your

friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

HELLO B.INDIRA THIS WAS POSTED EVEN BEFORE ENGINEER GAVE THE RESULT. VIVEK POSTED THIS TODAY ONLY. YOU ARE NOT READING ALL MAILS. VERY TOUGH. LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE VERY NEW INTO THIS GROUP AND KP SYSTEM. MOST LIKELY IT IS ALSO DUE TO THE MODERATOR NOT POSTING IT ON TIME, EXCEPT FOR A FEW, AUTOMATICALLY GETS POSTED. NEXT TIME TURN YOUR CAPS OFF IN THE MAIL SYSTEM. SIMPLE EMAIL ETIQUETTE. Regards Ramesh Sept 9th, 2006, 10.07PMbindira2003 <bindira2003 wrote: DEAR SIRTAKE RULING PLANETS AT THE TIME OF JUDGEMENT.IF THE SUBLORD OF THE HORORARY NUMBER TAKEN, COINCIDES WITH MOON STAR LORD OR LAGNA SUBLORD OF THE RULING PLANETS THEN YOUR PC CAN BE REPAIRED .OTHERWISE IT CAN NOT BE & THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.BUT,WE SHOULD HAVE TESTED THIS BEFORE THE ENGINEER CAME.B.INDIRA-- In , vivek rai <vivek_5r wrote:>> Dear Rameshji and Kanakji,> The Computer Engineer has just informed that the problem is with the Intel 850GB motherboard which cannot be repaired ( the main chip on the motherboard is gone).So the only way to make the PC operational is to replace the motherboard.As 850GB came with (512x2=1GB )RD RAM which is not compatible with the new

motherboards available in India.Hence I shall have to go for new DDR RAM .The processor P4/1.7 shall also have to be replaced as its socket does not match !> In short,I have to buy 3 major components ( may be around Rs, 10K ). I know such things are not unusual for computers .> > How shall we view your interpretations in view of the above ? Probably. it could be still interpreted as repair.> Can I hope to be able to sell the 1 GB RD RAM and the processor ? Please note that my query is more with the intention to learn KP as the same principles would apply to vehicles etc.Though RP method can be used as advised by Kanakji, I am choosing a horary no. also :101> > I would have very much liked to try myself but I can do so only after my PC becomes operaional> > Regards,> > Vivek > > > ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote:> That is

not working for me (if the real question is repair then 5,11 only for cure - but on pure purchase yes 11,12 and 4) in more than 10 cases related with computer and vehicles purchases (for one own gains thru hororary is 2nd house) I have got the right date always 100% - if the Moon and RPs have matched the query. Few people in Chennai practising KP use this technique.> > Computer is not a fancy item, the native gains from it. Also the vehicle, gains time for the native, than taking public transport.> > Many times when I fly to Pune urgently, I use this technique to make sure that I would get a good deal from airlines and I sure do, buying ticket at gate (period - result). I also use this for stock purchases and have been 100% correct to date.> > I dont want to limit myself to what is told, technique that is always built on what is preached. Please let me know, whether I should use only what

is told in KP Readers, even though predictions may be wrong, while predicting fo people in this group.> > Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:> Dear Ramesh> Page 161 of reader 6 horary, while analying the qurstion "when wii I buy", ksk has analyed 4,11,12 not 2nd> > > ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote:> Thanks for you wishes and confirmation. I am happy to be of service!> > Typically in Hororary, the Moon tell about the questions asked. As a practice, that I have learnt on another technique, I check whethere the ASC and 11th sublord is connected with the RPs. (doubly making sure about 'real' question). In fact, I used to use the exact location of the queriest, when the question is asked over email for accuracy.> > Typically in hororary cases, as pointed out by Shri KSK in his readers (and verified by me with his son), the

purchases/equipments are shown in the 2nd house.> > When a query arises, like your in this case, it was the dasa - pointing to the purchase made.> > Also for a cure 5 and 11 gives results, in the strong periods, before the anthara ends, hence the date 12-10-06.> > Please provide feedback on final outcome. (Note - if you leave your PC as it is without any effort to rectify, the Planets themselves cannot do any magic!)> > vivek rai <vivek_5r wrote:> Thank you Rameshji, for the detailed analysis.The points mentioned under Event mind, time of problem ( 3-8-06 ) and date of purchase before 2002 are all correct !! As I am laraning KP ,could you please elaborate how you arrived at these last 2 points ?> Your emphatic saement that success would be there gives me relief though I may have to wait for a month !> > Many thanks once again>

> Vivek> > > ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote:> #29 at Chennai 9.17PM on 5th Sept 2006> > Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions, equipment failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding....> > The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke.> Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma.> Planets aspected by the primary RPs: Ra.> Planets conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke.> Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke.> > ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a success!> > Me is not in the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is something to do with losses or big questions.> > Also 3rd shows, as gain for native - with help of others - with sublord Me.> > Based on the current Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem is likely to have

happened from 3-8-2006. (2nd shows equipment purchased before 2-9-2002)> > Result - You PC should be repaired completely by 12-10-2006.> > Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for you.> > Regards> Ramesh> > vivek rai <vivek_5r wrote:> Dear KP experts,> > My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is 29.> > Please also advise:> 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ?> 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or 4h ( household item)> 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ?> > Hoping to learn from this exercise,> > Vivek> > > Here's a new way to

find what you're looking for - Answers > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW > > > > > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW > > > > > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW > > >

> > > > How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates. > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW>

Dear Ramesh, Punit's job as a moderator is truly an unenviable one,and I get the feeling that sometimes he takes it a bit too seriously,and finds it difficult to shed his "old habits",and unconsciously drifts into defending the "traditional style",and in his overanxiety,not to appear so, perhaps he slightly overdoes it...? I have,however, brought it to his notice earlier also,and, also that I fully empathise with him... a moderator's job is certainly not the easiest one...one should always be prepared for bouquets as well as brickbats... Yours sincerely, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK !ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote: HELLO B.INDIRA THIS WAS POSTED EVEN BEFORE ENGINEER GAVE THE RESULT. VIVEK POSTED THIS TODAY ONLY. YOU ARE NOT READING ALL MAILS. VERY TOUGH. LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE VERY NEW INTO THIS GROUP AND KP SYSTEM. MOST LIKELY IT IS ALSO DUE TO THE MODERATOR NOT POSTING IT ON TIME, EXCEPT FOR A FEW, AUTOMATICALLY GETS POSTED. NEXT TIME TURN YOUR CAPS OFF IN THE MAIL SYSTEM. SIMPLE EMAIL ETIQUETTE. Regards Ramesh Sept 9th, 2006, 10.07PMbindira2003 <bindira2003 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: DEAR SIRTAKE RULING PLANETS AT THE TIME OF JUDGEMENT.IF THE SUBLORD OF THE HORORARY NUMBER TAKEN,

COINCIDES WITH MOON STAR LORD OR LAGNA SUBLORD OF THE RULING PLANETS THEN YOUR PC CAN BE REPAIRED .OTHERWISE IT CAN NOT BE & THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.BUT,WE SHOULD HAVE TESTED THIS BEFORE THE ENGINEER CAME.B.INDIRA-- In , vivek rai <vivek_5r wrote:>> Dear Rameshji and Kanakji,> The Computer Engineer has just informed that the problem is with the Intel 850GB motherboard which cannot be repaired ( the main chip on the motherboard is gone).So the only way to make the PC operational is to replace the motherboard.As 850GB came with (512x2=1GB )RD RAM which is not compatible with the new motherboards available in India.Hence I shall have to go for new DDR RAM .The processor P4/1.7 shall also have to be replaced as its socket does not match !> In short,I have to buy 3 major components ( may be

around Rs, 10K ). I know such things are not unusual for computers .> > How shall we view your interpretations in view of the above ? Probably. it could be still interpreted as repair.> Can I hope to be able to sell the 1 GB RD RAM and the processor ? Please note that my query is more with the intention to learn KP as the same principles would apply to vehicles etc.Though RP method can be used as advised by Kanakji, I am choosing a horary no. also :101> > I would have very much liked to try myself but I can do so only after my PC becomes operaional> > Regards,> > Vivek > > > ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote:> That is not working for me (if the real question is repair then 5,11 only for cure - but on pure purchase yes 11,12 and 4) in more than 10 cases related with computer and vehicles purchases (for one own gains thru hororary is

2nd house) I have got the right date always 100% - if the Moon and RPs have matched the query. Few people in Chennai practising KP use this technique.> > Computer is not a fancy item, the native gains from it. Also the vehicle, gains time for the native, than taking public transport.> > Many times when I fly to Pune urgently, I use this technique to make sure that I would get a good deal from airlines and I sure do, buying ticket at gate (period - result). I also use this for stock purchases and have been 100% correct to date.> > I dont want to limit myself to what is told, technique that is always built on what is preached. Please let me know, whether I should use only what is told in KP Readers, even though predictions may be wrong, while predicting fo people in this group.> > Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:> Dear Ramesh> Page 161 of reader 6 horary,

while analying the qurstion "when wii I buy", ksk has analyed 4,11,12 not 2nd> > > ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote:> Thanks for you wishes and confirmation. I am happy to be of service!> > Typically in Hororary, the Moon tell about the questions asked. As a practice, that I have learnt on another technique, I check whethere the ASC and 11th sublord is connected with the RPs. (doubly making sure about 'real' question). In fact, I used to use the exact location of the queriest, when the question is asked over email for accuracy.> > Typically in hororary cases, as pointed out by Shri KSK in his readers (and verified by me with his son), the purchases/equipments are shown in the 2nd house.> > When a query arises, like your in this case, it was the dasa - pointing to the purchase made.> > Also for a cure 5 and 11 gives results, in

the strong periods, before the anthara ends, hence the date 12-10-06.> > Please provide feedback on final outcome. (Note - if you leave your PC as it is without any effort to rectify, the Planets themselves cannot do any magic!)> > vivek rai <vivek_5r wrote:> Thank you Rameshji, for the detailed analysis.The points mentioned under Event mind, time of problem ( 3-8-06 ) and date of purchase before 2002 are all correct !! As I am laraning KP ,could you please elaborate how you arrived at these last 2 points ?> Your emphatic saement that success would be there gives me relief though I may have to wait for a month !> > Many thanks once again> > Vivek> > > ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote:> #29 at Chennai 9.17PM on 5th Sept 2006> > Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions, equipment

failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding....> > The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke.> Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma.> Planets aspected by the primary RPs: Ra.> Planets conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke.> Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke.> > ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a success!> > Me is not in the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is something to do with losses or big questions.> > Also 3rd shows, as gain for native - with help of others - with sublord Me.> > Based on the current Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem is likely to have happened from 3-8-2006. (2nd shows equipment purchased before 2-9-2002)> > Result - You PC should be repaired completely by 12-10-2006.> > Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for

you.> > Regards> Ramesh> > vivek rai <vivek_5r wrote:> Dear KP experts,> > My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is 29.> > Please also advise:> 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ?> 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or 4h ( household item)> 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ?> > Hoping to learn from this exercise,> > Vivek> > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW > > > > > >

> Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW > > > > > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW > > > > > > > How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates. > > > >

> > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW> Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Vivek ji and Ramesh ji, One thing is conferme that you received any news on 9th. I am work only on what Rameshji write RP in his mail, now i request Ramesh ji to provide detials of RP (Date, time and Place) so i can check and reply with more details. regards kanakvivek rai <vivek_5r wrote: Dear Rameshji and Kanakji, The Computer Engineer has just informed that the

problem is with the Intel 850GB motherboard which cannot be repaired ( the main chip on the motherboard is gone).So the only way to make the PC operational is to replace the motherboard.As 850GB came with (512x2=1GB )RD RAM which is not compatible with the new motherboards available in India.Hence I shall have to go for new DDR RAM .The processor P4/1.7 shall also have to be replaced as its socket does not match ! In short,I have to buy 3 major components ( may be around Rs, 10K ). I know such things are not unusual for computers . How shall we view your interpretations in view of the above ? Probably. it could be still interpreted as repair. Can I hope to be able to sell the 1 GB RD RAM and the processor ? Please note that my query is more with the intention to learn KP as the same principles would apply to vehicles etc.Though RP method can be used as advised by Kanakji, I am choosing a horary no.

also :101 I would have very much liked to try myself but I can do so only after my PC becomes operaional Regards, Vivek ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: That is not working for me (if the real question is repair then 5,11 only for cure - but on pure purchase yes 11,12 and 4) in more than 10 cases related with computer and vehicles purchases (for one own gains thru hororary is 2nd house) I have got the right date always 100% - if the Moon and RPs have matched the query. Few people in Chennai practising KP use this technique. Computer is not a fancy item, the native gains from it. Also the vehicle, gains time for the

native, than taking public transport. Many times when I fly to Pune urgently, I use this technique to make sure that I would get a good deal from airlines and I sure do, buying ticket at gate (period - result). I also use this for stock purchases and have been 100% correct to date. I dont want to limit myself to what is told, technique that is always built on what is preached. Please let me know, whether I should use only what is told in KP Readers, even though predictions may be wrong, while predicting fo people in this group.Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear Ramesh Page 161 of reader 6 horary, while analying the qurstion "when wii I buy", ksk has analyed 4,11,12 not 2nd ramesh tendulkar

<ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thanks for you wishes and confirmation. I am happy to be of service! Typically in Hororary, the Moon tell about the questions asked. As a practice, that I have learnt on another technique, I check whethere the ASC and 11th sublord is connected with the RPs. (doubly making sure about 'real' question). In fact, I used to use the exact location of the queriest, when the question is asked over email for accuracy. Typically in hororary cases, as pointed out by Shri KSK in his readers (and verified by me with his son), the purchases/equipments are shown in the 2nd house. When a query arises, like your in this case, it was the dasa - pointing to the purchase made. Also for a

cure 5 and 11 gives results, in the strong periods, before the anthara ends, hence the date 12-10-06. Please provide feedback on final outcome. (Note - if you leave your PC as it is without any effort to rectify, the Planets themselves cannot do any magic!)vivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thank you Rameshji, for the detailed analysis.The points mentioned under Event mind, time of problem ( 3-8-06 ) and date of purchase before 2002 are all correct !! As I am laraning KP ,could you please elaborate how you arrived at these last 2 points ? Your emphatic saement that success would be there gives me relief though I may have to wait for a month ! Many thanks once again Vivek ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: #29 at Chennai 9.17PM on 5th Sept 2006 Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions, equipment failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding.... The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma. Planets aspected by the primary RPs: Ra. Planets conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke. ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a success! Me is not in the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is something to do with losses or big

questions. Also 3rd shows, as gain for native - with help of others - with sublord Me. Based on the current Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem is likely to have happened from 3-8-2006. (2nd shows equipment purchased before 2-9-2002) Result - You PC should be repaired completely by 12-10-2006. Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for you. Regards Rameshvivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear KP experts, My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is 29. Please also advise: 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ? 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or 4h ( household item) 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ? Hoping to learn from this exercise, Vivek Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for -

Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail.

I am using computer since 1999. On many occasions when there were problems with the computer, the so called computer engineers told me that the fault was irreparable; but a boy of 20 years of age, a commerce graduate but have 10 years experience with computer, has always set it right ! vivek rai <vivek_5r wrote: Dear Rameshji and Kanakji, The Computer Engineer has just informed that the problem is with the Intel 850GB motherboard which cannot be repaired ( the main chip on the motherboard

is gone).So the only way to make the PC operational is to replace the motherboard.As 850GB came with (512x2=1GB )RD RAM which is not compatible with the new motherboards available in India.Hence I shall have to go for new DDR RAM .The processor P4/1.7 shall also have to be replaced as its socket does not match ! In short,I have to buy 3 major components ( may be around Rs, 10K ). I know such things are not unusual for computers . How shall we view your interpretations in view of the above ? Probably. it could be still interpreted as repair. Can I hope to be able to sell the 1 GB RD RAM and the processor ? Please note that my query is more with the intention to learn KP as the same principles would apply to vehicles etc.Though RP method can be used as advised by Kanakji, I am choosing a horary no. also :101 I would have very much liked to try myself but I can do so only

after my PC becomes operaional Regards, Vivek ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: That is not working for me (if the real question is repair then 5,11 only for cure - but on pure purchase yes 11,12 and 4) in more than 10 cases related with computer and vehicles purchases (for one own gains thru hororary is 2nd house) I have got the right date always 100% - if the Moon and RPs have matched the query. Few people in Chennai practising KP use this technique. Computer is not a fancy item, the native gains from it. Also the vehicle, gains time for the native, than taking public transport. Many times when I fly to Pune urgently,

I use this technique to make sure that I would get a good deal from airlines and I sure do, buying ticket at gate (period - result). I also use this for stock purchases and have been 100% correct to date. I dont want to limit myself to what is told, technique that is always built on what is preached. Please let me know, whether I should use only what is told in KP Readers, even though predictions may be wrong, while predicting fo people in this group.Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear Ramesh Page 161 of reader 6 horary, while analying the qurstion "when wii I buy", ksk has analyed 4,11,12 not 2nd ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thanks for you wishes and confirmation. I am happy to be of service! Typically in Hororary, the Moon tell about the questions asked. As a practice, that I have learnt on another technique, I check whethere the ASC and 11th sublord is connected with the RPs. (doubly making sure about 'real' question). In fact, I used to use the exact location of the queriest, when the question is asked over email for accuracy. Typically in hororary cases, as pointed out by Shri KSK in his readers (and verified by me with his son), the purchases/equipments are shown in the 2nd house. When a query arises, like your in this case, it was the dasa - pointing to the purchase made. Also for a cure 5 and 11 gives results, in the strong periods, before the anthara ends, hence the date 12-10-06. Please provide feedback on final outcome. (Note - if you leave your PC as it is without any effort to rectify, the Planets themselves cannot do any magic!)vivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thank you Rameshji, for the detailed analysis.The points mentioned under Event mind, time of problem ( 3-8-06 ) and date of purchase before 2002 are all correct !! As I am laraning KP ,could you please elaborate how you arrived at these last 2 points ? Your emphatic saement that success would be there gives me relief though I may have to wait for a month ! Many thanks once again Vivek ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: #29 at Chennai 9.17PM on 5th Sept 2006 Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions, equipment failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding.... The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma. Planets aspected by the primary RPs: Ra. Planets conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke. ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a success! Me is not in the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is something to do with losses or big questions. Also 3rd shows, as gain for native - with help of others - with sublord

Me. Based on the current Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem is likely to have happened from 3-8-2006. (2nd shows equipment purchased before 2-9-2002) Result - You PC should be repaired completely by 12-10-2006. Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for you. Regards Rameshvivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear KP experts, My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is 29. Please also advise: 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ? 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be

considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or 4h ( household item) 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ? Hoping to learn from this exercise, Vivek Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger

Version 8. Get it NOW Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par

excellencehttp://www.astroclinica.com