the person is not happy with the transfer and wants it to be

transferred to gujarat region

the transfer predicted is around/ after 8th september

the tansfer based on my understanding is possible to western region

am i correct

the person is going thru bad times since april06

what is ur opinion on this and when wiil it be possible

regards

Udaipur (lat 24.6°N, long 73.24°E) 12 signifying 3, 12, 10 gives transfer. Current one, 12-10-2006 to 7-2-2007, there should be change of place/job-location. This is also slightly better one signified by 3, 11 under Ra/Su/Ra - if the action initiated during 17-5-2006 to 7-7-2006. But there is also lots of travel connected. Hence may not work in the exact place of work for longer durations. Will the person move again? Might be 25-12-2007 to 13-7-2008 with a better role. You will settle back in your place of choice in Jupiter Dasa, by 29-8-2009. Please tell whether your job is connected to Software or Communications.rankarajeev <rankarajeev wrote: respected sirsthe particulars of a very close friend are as undertime of birth 15;22place of birth udaipur(rajasthan)date of birth 23-08-70the person was transferred from thane(mumbai) to maduraithe person is not happy with the transfer and wants it to be transferred to gujarat regionthe transfer predicted is around/ after 8th september the tansfer based on my understanding is possible to western regionam i correctthe person is going thru bad times since april06what is ur opinion on this and when wiil it be possibleregards

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW