IT IS KINDLY REQUESTED IF YOU COULD CHECK ON DATES`AGAIN AND GUIDE

ACCORDINGLY

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

REGARDS

RANKARAJEEV

, ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968

wrote:

>

> Thanks. Since you have already made the change in the first period.

>

> There is a chance during 12-10-2006 to 7-2-2007 (you can try

after 12-10-2006) and also as mentioned below, there should be

change of place/job-location. If the current status/level is better

than previous one, I am not sure, whether you would get another

promotion, as it takes years...

>

> Which is the dept.? The 10th shows with Me and it being starlord

of Mars - government connection.

>

> rankarajeev <rankarajeev wrote:

>

> respected sir

> thanks for the analysis

> the following information as desired is as under

> orders came on o1/06/2006 dated 31/05/2006

> joined on 23/07/2006 madurai

> looking for posting in western region

> working for government

> thanks and regards

> how good are the chances

>

> , ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Udaipur (lat 24.6°N, long 73.24°E)

> >

> > 12 signifying 3, 12, 10 gives transfer. Current one, 12-10-2006

> to 7-2-2007, there should be change of place/job-location. This is

> also slightly better one signified by 3, 11 under Ra/Su/Ra - if

the

> action initiated during 17-5-2006 to 7-7-2006.

> >

> > But there is also lots of travel connected. Hence may not work

> in the exact place of work for longer durations.

> >

> > Will the person move again? Might be 25-12-2007 to 13-7-2008

> with a better role. You will settle back in your place of choice

in

> Jupiter Dasa, by 29-8-2009.

> >

> > Please tell whether your job is connected to Software or

> Communications.

> >

> > rankarajeev <rankarajeev@> wrote:

> > respected sirs

> > the particulars of a very close friend are as under

> > time of birth 15;22

> > place of birth udaipur(rajasthan)

> > date of birth 23-08-70

> >

> > the person was transferred from thane(mumbai) to madurai

> > the person is not happy with the transfer and wants it to be

> > transferred to gujarat region

> > the transfer predicted is around/ after 8th september

> > the tansfer based on my understanding is possible to western

region

> > am i correct

> > the person is going thru bad times since april06

> >

> > what is ur opinion on this and when wiil it be possible

> > regards

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

> > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger

> Version 8. Get it NOW

> >

> Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

> Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger

Version 8. Get it NOW

>

Dear RankaRajeev The Email Etiquette is not to use CAPS. It amounts to yelling at someone. Reading the contents, I didnt see that! I hope next time, you will turn off the CAPS in your keyboard. I had taken the co-ordinates from internet, and verified with couple of other sites, minor variation in longitude (range is given, I took the median). Few cusps have changed (4,8,12 from Ke to Ve - Property & Losses - still has influence of Sa - but timelines could vary), but not the professional ones, and re-looking at the questions, the dates would hold good still. Please try after 12-10-2006. Now quickly looking with the chart on promotion date, 24-2-2006, under Rahu-Venus-Ketu-Sat, and the next promotion could be around 18-10-2011 to 26-4-2014. Goodluck. Regards Rameshrankarajeev

<rankarajeev wrote: RESPECTED SIRTHANKS AND REGARDSYOU WERE CORRECT THE PROMOTION CAME ON 24/02/2006DEPARTMENT IS REVENUETHE COORDINATES WHERE THE PERSON WAS BORN IS24 DEGREES 35 MINUTES(24.6N)73 DEGRESS 41 MINUTES(73.63E)THIS IS THE CORRECT POSITION VERIFIED BY GOOGLE EARTH GOING INTO FURTHER DETAILED MAP OF UDAIPURTHERE WOULD BE CHANGE OF DATES BECAUSE OF CHANGE IN COORDINATE AS TAKEN BY YOURSELF WERE 24.6N 73.24EIT IS KINDLY REQUESTED IF YOU COULD CHECK ON DATES`AGAIN AND

GUIDE ACCORDINGLYTHANKS FOR YOUR TIMEREGARDSRANKARAJEEV , ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote:>> Thanks. Since you have already made the change in the first period.> > There is a chance during 12-10-2006 to 7-2-2007 (you can try after 12-10-2006) and also as mentioned below, there should be change of place/job-location. If the current status/level is better than previous one, I am not sure, whether you would get another promotion, as it takes years...> > Which is the dept.? The 10th shows with Me and it being starlord of Mars - government connection.> > rankarajeev <rankarajeev wrote:> > respected sir> thanks for the analysis> the following information as desired is as under> orders came on o1/06/2006 dated

31/05/2006> joined on 23/07/2006 madurai> looking for posting in western region> working for government> thanks and regards > how good are the chances> > , ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968@> > wrote:> >> > Udaipur (lat 24.6°N, long 73.24°E)> > > > 12 signifying 3, 12, 10 gives transfer. Current one, 12-10-2006 > to 7-2-2007, there should be change of place/job-location. This is > also slightly better one signified by 3, 11 under Ra/Su/Ra - if the > action initiated during 17-5-2006 to 7-7-2006.> > > > But there is also lots of travel connected. Hence may not work > in the exact place of work for longer durations.> > > > Will the person move again? Might be 25-12-2007 to 13-7-2008 > with a better role. You

will settle back in your place of choice in > Jupiter Dasa, by 29-8-2009.> > > > Please tell whether your job is connected to Software or > Communications.> > > > rankarajeev <rankarajeev@> wrote:> > respected sirs> > the particulars of a very close friend are as under> > time of birth 15;22> > place of birth udaipur(rajasthan)> > date of birth 23-08-70> > > > the person was transferred from thane(mumbai) to madurai> > the person is not happy with the transfer and wants it to be > > transferred to gujarat region> > the transfer predicted is around/ after 8th september > > the tansfer based on my understanding is possible to western region> > am i correct> > the person is going thru bad times since april06> > > > what is ur opinion on this and when wiil

it be possible> > regards> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger > Version 8. Get it NOW> >> > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW>

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW