IndiaDivine.org

Thank You very Mutch.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Tin Win ji, Raichur ji, Lajmiji, Satishji,Raghunathaji,Padmakshaa

ji, V.Ramchandran ji, Bala ji, Raj.k ji, Punitji,Hasmukhbhai,Karadikar

ji,Vivek ji,Abhijit ji,DKBhaskar ji, and Yatendra Sharma ji, and all

others.

Many Many thanks for suport me by private mail, Phones and in group.

I dont have word to explain my feelings.

Now i know how mutch love and respect i gain from members.

Again mutch thanks

all ways your

Kanak Bosmia

Dear Kanak,

Very delighted you're back with thanks to our friend Rangarajan

also.

All the best!

tw

, " kanakbosmia " <kanakbosmia

wrote:

>

> Dear Tin Win ji, Raichur ji, Lajmiji,

Satishji,Raghunathaji,Padmakshaa

> ji, V.Ramchandran ji, Bala ji, Raj.k ji,

Punitji,Hasmukhbhai,Karadikar

> ji,Vivek ji,Abhijit ji,DKBhaskar ji, and Yatendra Sharma ji, and

all

> others.

>

>

> Many Many thanks for suport me by private mail, Phones and in

group.

>

> I dont have word to explain my feelings.

>

> Now i know how mutch love and respect i gain from members.

>

>

> Again mutch thanks

>

> all ways your

>

> Kanak Bosmia

>

Dear all, I ma very sorry if i fergot any name in my thanks mail.bcoz you understand my mental possition at that time. regards kanak Bosmiatw853 <tw853 wrote: Dear Kanak,Very delighted you're back with thanks to our friend Rangarajan also. All the best!tw , "kanakbosmia" <kanakbosmia wrote:>> Dear

Tin Win ji, Raichur ji, Lajmiji, Satishji,Raghunathaji,Padmakshaa > ji, V.Ramchandran ji, Bala ji, Raj.k ji, Punitji,Hasmukhbhai,Karadikar > ji,Vivek ji,Abhijit ji,DKBhaskar ji, and Yatendra Sharma ji, and all > others.> > > Many Many thanks for suport me by private mail, Phones and in group.> > I dont have word to explain my feelings.> > Now i know how mutch love and respect i gain from members.> > > Again mutch thanks> > all ways your> > Kanak Bosmia>>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.

Dear Kanakji, Im very happy seeing U again in this group.We need U, ur support and ur writing helps us a lot. Thanking U. With regards, Abhijit Lahiri. kanakbosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Tin Win ji, Raichur ji, Lajmiji, Satishji,Raghunathaji,Padmakshaa ji, V.Ramchandran ji, Bala ji, Raj.k ji, Punitji,Hasmukhbhai,Karadikar ji,Vivek ji,Abhijit ji,DKBhaskar ji, and Yatendra Sharma ji, and all others.Many

Many thanks for suport me by private mail, Phones and in group.I dont have word to explain my feelings.Now i know how mutch love and respect i gain from members.Again mutch thanksall ways yourKanak Bosmia

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Dear Kanak,

WARM WELCOME back to the group, with BEST

WISHES,Hansraj.

--- kanakbosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

> Dear Tin Win ji, Raichur ji, Lajmiji,

> Satishji,Raghunathaji,Padmakshaa

> ji, V.Ramchandran ji, Bala ji, Raj.k ji,

> Punitji,Hasmukhbhai,Karadikar

> ji,Vivek ji,Abhijit ji,DKBhaskar ji, and Yatendra

> Sharma ji, and all

> others.

>

>

> Many Many thanks for suport me by private mail,

> Phones and in group.

>

> I dont have word to explain my feelings.

>

> Now i know how mutch love and respect i gain from

> members.

>

>

> Again mutch thanks

>

> all ways your

>

> Kanak Bosmia

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Adaraneeya Shri Kanaji, Very happy to find your contiuned presence and the advises and contribution you will extend to all of us. Many Many thanks for honouring my /our request. Regards and Respcets, C.K. Anandkanakbosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Tin Win ji, Raichur ji, Lajmiji, Satishji,Raghunathaji,Padmakshaa ji, V.Ramchandran ji, Bala ji, Raj.k ji, Punitji,Hasmukhbhai,Karadikar ji,Vivek

ji,Abhijit ji,DKBhaskar ji, and Yatendra Sharma ji, and all others.Many Many thanks for suport me by private mail, Phones and in group.I dont have word to explain my feelings.Now i know how mutch love and respect i gain from members.Again mutch thanksall ways yourKanak Bosmia

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Dearest Kanak, Glad to see you back in the group. God bless you. Hasmukhrai J Mehta.kanakbosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Tin Win ji, Raichur ji, Lajmiji, Satishji,Raghunathaji,Padmakshaa ji, V.Ramchandran ji, Bala ji, Raj.k ji, Punitji,Hasmukhbhai,Karadikar ji,Vivek ji,Abhijit ji,DKBhaskar ji, and Yatendra Sharma ji, and all others.Many Many thanks for suport me by private mail, Phones and in group.I dont

have word to explain my feelings.Now i know how mutch love and respect i gain from members.Again mutch thanksall ways yourKanak BosmiaHasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellencehttp://www.astroclinica.com

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear and loving friend Kanak ji, Very delighted to hear that you are back in the group. We greatly appreciate your input and learn a lot. Because of my professional work load, I am not unfortunately able to respond to several mails I would like to, but read every mail and try to learn from the learned members, especially yourself. Once again please accept my good wishes on your return to the group. Regards, Dr. Yatendra Sharma Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear all, I ma very sorry if i fergot any name in my thanks mail.bcoz you understand my mental possition at that time. regards kanak Bosmiatw853 <tw853 > wrote: Dear Kanak,Very delighted you're back with thanks to our friend Rangarajan also. All the best!tw , "kanakbosmia" <kanakbosmia wrote:>> Dear Tin Win ji, Raichur ji, Lajmiji, Satishji,Raghunathaji,Padmakshaa > ji, V.Ramchandran ji, Bala ji, Raj.k ji, Punitji,Hasmukhbhai,Karadikar > ji,Vivek

ji,Abhijit ji,DKBhaskar ji, and Yatendra Sharma ji, and all > others.> > > Many Many thanks for suport me by private mail, Phones and in group.> > I dont have word to explain my feelings.> > Now i know how mutch love and respect i gain from members.> > > Again mutch thanks> > all ways your> > Kanak Bosmia> >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.

On 7 The new 7 TV home page features highlights and popular picks