IndiaDivine.org

This Group Old / Archive Message Files/ ragunath ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ragunath ji your perseverence ur lagan is paramount think u going to achive everything in ur learning and don't forget us in future takecare godbless [ lage rahou nemani bhai]Raghunatha RaoNemani <raon1008 wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Seshadri Ji,I have uploaded all the messages from message number 1 till message 8000. Because of the file size I have made one file with 500 messages only. I did not get enough time to continue from message 8001 onwords. So, all the messages are

available in our File section and you can empty your personal mail box. Please download the files I have placed in our File section, so that you have everything till message 8000.You will find the consolidated message Files in our file section with the following names:-KP_System Messages 1-500.zip ...............KP_System Messages 7501-8000.zip Hope this may be helpful.RegardsRaghunatha Rao------Punitji & Friends My mail box is getting close to its limits. I am consideringdeleting all or several of this group's mail itself. I notice thatmails from 2003 onwards is available on te group site itself.So I dont think I will miss out on reading all the valuable casestudies and so on.I have mails dating back to 1998 (?!) as well.Can you please advice me that I can empty my mail box without losinganything really and access old mail from the

group website.Thanks in advanceSeshadri

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.