IndiaDivine.org

Tenant

Rate this topic

Guest guest

21st Sep 2006

Dear all

One of my close friend is struglling to find tenent for his property and he seems to be extremely upset about it.

I just thought the same question,' Whenwe will get tenant for this house?' and casted the Horary chart of the moment, 21st Sep 2006, 12:17:19 hours, Auckland, New Zealand.

Lagna: 21 deg 41 minutes.

I thought to look at the Ruling Planets, RP = Ven, Jup, VEn, Sun, Jup ==> 2 Ven, 2 Jup, Sun

Amazingly VEn signifies (6,9,11), Jup signifies (1,4,11) and Sun signifies (9) very strongly

For getting of tenant, I think we consider H(6) for tenant, H(9) - for tenants house, H(4) - being 11 from H96) as tennats desire and H(11) as our desire.

Ruling Planets completely show the nature of the query.

Now the million dollar question is when we will get the tenant?

Is there any need to go for significtaors of H(4,6,9,11) or we can just proceed from the RPs.

Sub Lord cusp(11) = Sat in Rasi(Cancer) so MOve mon to get the day of the fructification of the event.

Today Sun is conjuct Ketu so I take Ketu as well and Ketu si in Sun's sta as well and Ketu signifies house strongly.

MOve mon to RP

26th Sep 2006, Mon at 20deg Libra ==> ven, jup

or move mon to 10 deg Virgo on 23rd Sep 2006, at Merc. Mon where Merc is S(4,6,9,11)

Please throw light to help.

Love

Ravinder Grover

Dear Ravinder, Have you ruled out Punarphoo ? (This assumes importance as Sat appears as s/l of XI...) Also,the s/l of the XIth is Sat,indicating some needless delay... Is the XIth cusp posited in a Moveable or Fixed sign or a Common sign ? Accordingly the Timing of the event should be undertaken... All three should agree,the transit,the Dasa

running and the sign- lord,star-lord,sublord transitted by the Moon/Sun...on that day,the tenant will occupy the flat... Thus one shouuld judge,in my humble opinion... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK !Ravinder Grover <astrology wrote: 21st Sep 2006 Dear all One of my close friend is struglling to find tenent for his property and he seems to be extremely upset about it. I just thought the same question,' Whenwe will get tenant for this house?' and casted the Horary chart of the moment, 21st Sep 2006, 12:17:19 hours, Auckland, New Zealand. Lagna: 21 deg 41 minutes. I thought to look at the Ruling Planets, RP = Ven, Jup, VEn, Sun, Jup ==> 2 Ven, 2 Jup, Sun Amazingly VEn signifies (6,9,11), Jup signifies (1,4,11) and Sun signifies (9) very strongly For getting of tenant, I think we consider H(6) for tenant, H(9) - for tenants house, H(4) - being 11 from H96) as tennats desire and H(11) as our desire. Ruling Planets completely show the nature of the query. Now the million dollar question is when we will get the tenant? Is there any need to go for significtaors of H(4,6,9,11) or we can just proceed from the RPs. Sub Lord cusp(11) = Sat in Rasi(Cancer) so MOve mon to get the day of the fructification of the event. Today Sun is conjuct Ketu so I take Ketu as well and Ketu si in Sun's sta as well and Ketu signifies house strongly. MOve mon to RP 26th Sep 2006, Mon at 20deg Libra ==> ven, jup or move mon to 10 deg Virgo on 23rd Sep 2006, at Merc. Mon where Merc is S(4,6,9,11) Please throw light to help. Love Ravinder Grover

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Ravinder,

What I understood from the posting is that the question is in

connection with your friend. He needs tenent and hence I feel you

could have taken 11th house as lagna for the momemt of working out

the chart.

In that case the Moon should connect with the query with houses 6,4

and 11 from lagna of friend i.e. from 11th house of the chart.

Thereafter the 6th house sublord should not be in retro

constellation and should connect with 6 , 4 or 11.

Good Luck!

Rajendra

, Ravinder Grover <astrology

wrote:

>

> 21st Sep 2006

>

> Dear all

>

> One of my close friend is struglling to find tenent for his

property and he seems to be extremely upset about it.

>

> I just thought the same question,' Whenwe will get tenant for this

house?' and casted the Horary chart of the moment, 21st Sep 2006,

12:17:19 hours, Auckland, New Zealand.

>

> Lagna: 21 deg 41 minutes.

>

> I thought to look at the Ruling Planets, RP = Ven, Jup, VEn, Sun,

Jup ==> 2 Ven, 2 Jup, Sun

>

> Amazingly VEn signifies (6,9,11), Jup signifies (1,4,11) and Sun

signifies (9) very strongly

>

> For getting of tenant, I think we consider H(6) for tenant, H(9) -

for tenants house, H(4) - being 11 from H96) as tennats desire and H

(11) as our desire.

>

> Ruling Planets completely show the nature of the query.

>

> Now the million dollar question is when we will get the tenant?

>

> Is there any need to go for significtaors of H(4,6,9,11) or we can

just proceed from the RPs.

>

> Sub Lord cusp(11) = Sat in Rasi(Cancer) so MOve mon to get the day

of the fructification of the event.

>

> Today Sun is conjuct Ketu so I take Ketu as well and Ketu si in

Sun's sta as well and Ketu signifies house strongly.

>

> MOve mon to RP

> 26th Sep 2006, Mon at 20deg Libra ==> ven, jup

> or move mon to 10 deg Virgo on 23rd Sep 2006, at Merc. Mon where

Merc is S(4,6,9,11)

>

> Please throw light to help.

>

> Love

>

> Ravinder Grover

>

22nd Sep 2006

Dear Sir,

Infact, I did the calculations extremely fast, but that is not the excuse for me.

Punarphoo was NOT into effect at that time,, Mon was at 17 deg Leo and Sat was at 16deg Cancer.

I did take, SLC(11), which was Sat, a slow moving planet but in Moveable Rasi and Jup was occupying the H(11) as well in moveable Rasi so I thought to Move Mon to the next sensitive point

I very amazingly noticed that all Rps were just indicating the ABSOLUTE question in Mind, all the desired houses for the question in mind. So xpected INSTANT result

Please Note, Ketu conjuct Sun and Ketu in the star of SUn too, and also both in H(9), indicating 'Tenants Hosue' very strogly.

I move Mon mentally to next Star i.e, of Sun and thought that might be very fruitful as the Sun-KEtu indicate H(9) so strongly, difficult to ignore.

Other option was to Move Mon to the fruitful significators of (6,9,4,11), as (4 sun, 3 mon, mars, merc, 4 jup, 4 ven, 2 rahu, 3 ketu)

choose significtaors which are in the sub(6,9,4,11) and SAT is NOT S(6,9,4,11) and Sun and Jup are in the SUb of Sat, as a rule, I should ignore them

Move Mon to ven, jup , 20 deg Libra, falls around 26th Sep 2006

Move Mon to MErc, Mon, 10 deg Virgo falls on 23rd Sep 2006, so I think that should be the day when Tenant will move in, where Sun in merc, sun, Mon in merc,sun, Jup in ven, jup could be fruitful.

But my mind for some unknown reason thought,

Let us see

Love

RG

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

Thursday, September 21, 2006 3:48 PM

Re: Tenant

Dear Ravinder,

Have you ruled out Punarphoo ? (This assumes importance as Sat appears as s/l of XI...)

Also,the s/l of the XIth is Sat,indicating some needless delay...

Is the XIth cusp posited in a Moveable or Fixed sign or a Common sign ?

Accordingly the Timing of the event should be undertaken...

All three should agree,the transit,the running and the sign- lord,star-lord,sublord transitted by the Moon/Sun...on that day,the tenant will occupy the flat...

Thus one shouuld judge,in my humble opinion...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !Ravinder Grover <astrology (AT) clear (DOT) net.nz> wrote:

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

22nd Sep 2006

Dear Rajendra ji

You are 100% correct. Generally speaking we should take H(11) for friend. But I think when I thought this question I though that house as my own, at that point of time. Again, I may be compltely wrong in my approach.

PLease predict the outcome. Any suggestions are welcome.

Love

RG

-

Rajendra Nimje

Friday, September 22, 2006 5:10 AM

Dear Ravinder,What I understood from the posting is that the question is in connection with your friend. He needs tenent and hence I feel you could have taken 11th house as lagna for the momemt of working out the chart. In that case the Moon should connect with the query with houses 6,4 and 11 from lagna of friend i.e. from 11th house of the chart. Thereafter the 6th house sublord should not be in retro constellation and should connect with 6 , 4 or 11.Good Luck!Rajendra , Ravinder Grover <astrology wrote:>> 21st Sep 2006> > Dear all> > One of my close friend is struglling to find tenent for his property and he seems to be extremely upset about it. > > I just thought the same question,' Whenwe will get tenant for this house?' and casted the Horary chart of the moment, 21st Sep 2006, 12:17:19 hours, Auckland, New Zealand.> > Lagna: 21 deg 41 minutes.> > I thought to look at the Ruling Planets, RP = Ven, Jup, VEn, Sun, Jup ==> 2 Ven, 2 Jup, Sun> > Amazingly VEn signifies (6,9,11), Jup signifies (1,4,11) and Sun signifies (9) very strongly> > For getting of tenant, I think we consider H(6) for tenant, H(9) - for tenants house, H(4) - being 11 from H96) as tennats desire and H(11) as our desire.> > Ruling Planets completely show the nature of the query.> > Now the million dollar question is when we will get the tenant?> > Is there any need to go for significtaors of H(4,6,9,11) or we can just proceed from the RPs.> > Sub Lord cusp(11) = Sat in Rasi(Cancer) so MOve mon to get the day of the fructification of the event. > > Today Sun is conjuct Ketu so I take Ketu as well and Ketu si in Sun's sta as well and Ketu signifies house strongly.> > MOve mon to RP> 26th Sep 2006, Mon at 20deg Libra ==> ven, jup> or move mon to 10 deg Virgo on 23rd Sep 2006, at Merc. Mon where Merc is S(4,6,9,11)> > Please throw light to help.> > Love> > Ravinder Grover>

Dear Ravinder ji,

Thanks. I feel it will not be proper to take up prediction unless we

are sure about the selection of proper houses, lagna and the

connection of moon. Sometimes you may get RP connection but it is

not the system advocated by our guru. Hence my suggestion will be to

take a number from your friend and see if the moon indicates the

query correctly. If the query is strongly indicated then the answer

will also be correct. If that analysis is again posted, I will love

to participate. If you want me to take up the prediction then pl. do

send me the number and let me give it a try.

best,

Rajendra

, Ravinder Grover <astrology

wrote:

>

> 22nd Sep 2006

>

> Dear Rajendra ji

>

> You are 100% correct. Generally speaking we should take H(11) for

friend. But I think when I thought this question I though that

house as my own, at that point of time. Again, I may be compltely

wrong in my approach.

>

> PLease predict the outcome. Any suggestions are welcome.

>

> Love

>

> RG

>

>

> -

> Rajendra Nimje

>

> Friday, September 22, 2006 5:10 AM

> Re: Tenant

>

>

> Dear Ravinder,

>

> What I understood from the posting is that the question is in

> connection with your friend. He needs tenent and hence I feel

you

> could have taken 11th house as lagna for the momemt of working

out

> the chart.

>

> In that case the Moon should connect with the query with houses

> and 11 from lagna of friend i.e. from 11th house of the chart.

> Thereafter the 6th house sublord should not be in retro

> constellation and should connect with 6 , 4 or 11.

>

> Good Luck!

>

> Rajendra

>

> , Ravinder Grover <astrology@>

> wrote:

> >

> > 21st Sep 2006

> >

> > Dear all

> >

> > One of my close friend is struglling to find tenent for his

> property and he seems to be extremely upset about it.

> >

> > I just thought the same question,' Whenwe will get tenant for

this

> house?' and casted the Horary chart of the moment, 21st Sep

> 12:17:19 hours, Auckland, New Zealand.

> >

> > Lagna: 21 deg 41 minutes.

> >

> > I thought to look at the Ruling Planets, RP = Ven, Jup, VEn,

Sun,

> Jup ==> 2 Ven, 2 Jup, Sun

> >

> > Amazingly VEn signifies (6,9,11), Jup signifies (1,4,11) and

Sun

> signifies (9) very strongly

> >

> > For getting of tenant, I think we consider H(6) for tenant, H

(9) -

> for tenants house, H(4) - being 11 from H96) as tennats desire

and H

> (11) as our desire.

> >

> > Ruling Planets completely show the nature of the query.

> >

> > Now the million dollar question is when we will get the tenant?

> >

> > Is there any need to go for significtaors of H(4,6,9,11) or we

can

> just proceed from the RPs.

> >

> > Sub Lord cusp(11) = Sat in Rasi(Cancer) so MOve mon to get the

day

> of the fructification of the event.

> >

> > Today Sun is conjuct Ketu so I take Ketu as well and Ketu si

in

> Sun's sta as well and Ketu signifies house strongly.

> >

> > MOve mon to RP

> > 26th Sep 2006, Mon at 20deg Libra ==> ven, jup

> > or move mon to 10 deg Virgo on 23rd Sep 2006, at Merc. Mon

where

> Merc is S(4,6,9,11)

> >

> > Please throw light to help.

> >

> > Love

> >

> > Ravinder Grover

> >

>

24th Sep 2006

Dear Rajendra ji

Please predict the outcome. Please cast the chart for 21st Sep 2006, 12:17:19 hours, Auckland, New Zealand. The selelct H(11) as suggested by yourself for the friend and then look at houses(4,6,9,11) from H(11) for getting of the tenant and see what result comes up. I am in fact eagerly awaiitng for somebody's comments on this outcome.

Please anybody enlightened ones, give some concrete dates for the fructification of the desired event.

Love to all

RG

-

Rajendra Nimje

Sunday, September 24, 2006 12:08 AM

Dear Ravinder ji,Thanks. I feel it will not be proper to take up prediction unless we are sure about the selection of proper houses, lagna and the connection of moon. Sometimes you may get RP connection but it is not the system advocated by our guru. Hence my suggestion will be to take a number from your friend and see if the moon indicates the query correctly. If the query is strongly indicated then the answer will also be correct. If that analysis is again posted, I will love to participate. If you want me to take up the prediction then pl. do send me the number and let me give it a try.best,Rajendra , Ravinder Grover <astrology wrote:>> 22nd Sep 2006> > Dear Rajendra ji> > You are 100% correct. Generally speaking we should take H(11) for friend. But I think when I thought this question I though that house as my own, at that point of time. Again, I may be compltely wrong in my approach.> > PLease predict the outcome. Any suggestions are welcome.> > Love> > RG> > > - > Rajendra Nimje > > Friday, September 22, 2006 5:10 AM> Re: Tenant> > > Dear Ravinder,> > What I understood from the posting is that the question is in > connection with your friend. He needs tenent and hence I feel you > could have taken 11th house as lagna for the momemt of working out > the chart. > > In that case the Moon should connect with the query with houses 6,4 > and 11 from lagna of friend i.e. from 11th house of the chart. > Thereafter the 6th house sublord should not be in retro > constellation and should connect with 6 , 4 or 11.> > Good Luck!> > Rajendra> > , Ravinder Grover <astrology@> > wrote:> >> > 21st Sep 2006> > > > Dear all> > > > One of my close friend is struglling to find tenent for his > property and he seems to be extremely upset about it. > > > > I just thought the same question,' Whenwe will get tenant for this > house?' and casted the Horary chart of the moment, 21st Sep 2006, > 12:17:19 hours, Auckland, New Zealand.> > > > Lagna: 21 deg 41 minutes.> > > > I thought to look at the Ruling Planets, RP = Ven, Jup, VEn, Sun, > Jup ==> 2 Ven, 2 Jup, Sun> > > > Amazingly VEn signifies (6,9,11), Jup signifies (1,4,11) and Sun > signifies (9) very strongly> > > > For getting of tenant, I think we consider H(6) for tenant, H(9) - > for tenants house, H(4) - being 11 from H96) as tennats desire and H> (11) as our desire.> > > > Ruling Planets completely show the nature of the query.> > > > Now the million dollar question is when we will get the tenant?> > > > Is there any need to go for significtaors of H(4,6,9,11) or we can > just proceed from the RPs.> > > > Sub Lord cusp(11) = Sat in Rasi(Cancer) so MOve mon to get the day > of the fructification of the event. > > > > Today Sun is conjuct Ketu so I take Ketu as well and Ketu si in > Sun's sta as well and Ketu signifies house strongly.> > > > MOve mon to RP> > 26th Sep 2006, Mon at 20deg Libra ==> ven, jup> > or move mon to 10 deg Virgo on 23rd Sep 2006, at Merc. Mon where > Merc is S(4,6,9,11)> > > > Please throw light to help.> > > > Love> > > > Ravinder Grover> >>

25th September 2006

Dear all

To my knowledge, till today (21:50 hours NZST), no tenants have moved in the property in question. My initial calculations was for tomorrow. If anyboy would like to look at the beloew given caculations and come up with any concrete answer. Please respond.

Love

RG

- Ravinder Grover

Friday, September 22, 2006 7:41 PM

Re: Re: Tenant

22nd Sep 2006

Dear Rajendra ji

You are 100% correct. Generally speaking we should take H(11) for friend. But I think when I thought this question I though that house as my own, at that point of time. Again, I may be compltely wrong in my approach.

PLease predict the outcome. Any suggestions are welcome.

Love

RG

-

Rajendra Nimje

Friday, September 22, 2006 5:10 AM

Dear Ravinder,What I understood from the posting is that the question is in connection with your friend. He needs tenent and hence I feel you could have taken 11th house as lagna for the momemt of working out the chart. In that case the Moon should connect with the query with houses 6,4 and 11 from lagna of friend i.e. from 11th house of the chart. Thereafter the 6th house sublord should not be in retro constellation and should connect with 6 , 4 or 11.Good Luck!Rajendra , Ravinder Grover <astrology wrote:>> 21st Sep 2006> > Dear all> > One of my close friend is struglling to find tenent for his property and he seems to be extremely upset about it. > > I just thought the same question,' Whenwe will get tenant for this house?' and casted the Horary chart of the moment, 21st Sep 2006, 12:17:19 hours, Auckland, New Zealand.> > Lagna: 21 deg 41 minutes.> > I thought to look at the Ruling Planets, RP = Ven, Jup, VEn, Sun, Jup ==> 2 Ven, 2 Jup, Sun> > Amazingly VEn signifies (6,9,11), Jup signifies (1,4,11) and Sun signifies (9) very strongly> > For getting of tenant, I think we consider H(6) for tenant, H(9) - for tenants house, H(4) - being 11 from H96) as tennats desire and H(11) as our desire.> > Ruling Planets completely show the nature of the query.> > Now the million dollar question is when we will get the tenant?> > Is there any need to go for significtaors of H(4,6,9,11) or we can just proceed from the RPs.> > Sub Lord cusp(11) = Sat in Rasi(Cancer) so MOve mon to get the day of the fructification of the event. > > Today Sun is conjuct Ketu so I take Ketu as well and Ketu si in Sun's sta as well and Ketu signifies house strongly.> > MOve mon to RP> 26th Sep 2006, Mon at 20deg Libra ==> ven, jup> or move mon to 10 deg Virgo on 23rd Sep 2006, at Merc. Mon where Merc is S(4,6,9,11)> > Please throw light to help.> > Love> > Ravinder Grover>