IndiaDivine.org

time event of the job

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear fellow astrology learners, Namaste to you all, especially to you Raghunata Rao Ji. Here is the question. My friend Vijaya Ram, learning some computer courses to get better pay. His back ground is M.Sc. Physics and he is going to complete his M.C.A. through IGNOU very soon.His Question now is when will he get a job in computer field? May the Learned Scholors, including Raghunata Rao Ji, answer my question. Its a humble request. He has given a number 45. with best regards pavan kumar sharma

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Pavan Kumar, To get a job the s/l of the Xth cusp should be connected with Mars & Merc for electrical machinery,Venus and Saturn for drawing for drawing,Mercury,Venus & Saturn for Computer Graphics,Moon and Mercury for learning Computer languages and Jupiter for knowledge in Programming... Cast a horary horoscope strictly as per K.P., using only K.P. Ayanamsa for the given number 45,and analyse the Xth cusp accordingly... Job will be got during the

dasa-bhukti-anthara-sookshma of the significators of II,VI,X & XI...fix the correct day by TRANSIT... With the best wishes, L.Y.Rao. GOOO LUCK !pavan kumar <pavankumargvp wrote: Dear fellow astrology learners, Namaste to you all, especially to you Raghunata Rao Ji. Here is the question. My friend Vijaya Ram, learning some computer courses to get better pay. His back ground is M.Sc. Physics and he is going to complete his M.C.A. through IGNOU very soon.His Question now is when will he get a job in computer field? May the Learned Scholors, including Raghunata Rao Ji, answer my question. Its a humble request. He has given a number 45. with best regards pavan kumar sharma Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW