IndiaDivine.org

Will i my sugar trading deal close one day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all, I have been trying to close a sugar trading deal with my buyers. It takes a lot of time and i am not quite sure whether i will succeed. Could anyone please help me in prediticting it if one day this deal will close and to pinpoint the exact moment of it's happening. I would appreciate if you explain how you judge such queries as it would be helpfull for me to understand. Horary number 156 DOB 01/10/1969 TOB 17:46:36 (Rectified time by myself, infact the time given at my birth was 17:40) Place of birth: Madras Thanks for your help Regards Vidya

Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quel que soit le sujet ! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.

• 2 weeks later...

dear vidya deal with buyers(7th) goes to 3rd(agreement) as it is related to profession(10th).for cancelation of a deal3rd csl should signify 6(lossing of buyers),9(12th to 10),12(general loss).no:156,rp@tojasc : sat,jup,ketmon : mer,rah,mard.l. : ven III CSL IS RAH IN JUP STAr and in the sub of moon jupin 12th.rah rules the sub on the cusp of 9th too.rah is to give the results of sun,mar,ven as they are aspecting him.so deal will be cancelled note rah in dual sign so it will be cancelled part by partVI : MAR,SUNIX : SAT,VEN.MONXII:JUP,RAH,SAT,MER,KET running dasa is of rah and sub period of mar upto 13-09-2007 as mar is strong sig for 6th for 6,9,12 take it in that the sat antharam is good which starts on 3-01-2007 upto 05-03-2007 from this periodcancellation of deal materialises by the end of

mer antharam on 29-04-2007 it will be finished.above are mypersonal views learned members should throw light on this and enlighten whether am wrong with rgds...vgr Vidya Chettiar <shub_laab wrote: Dear all, I have been trying to close a sugar trading deal with my buyers. It takes a lot of time and i am not quite sure whether i will succeed. Could anyone please help me in prediticting it if one day this deal will close and to pinpoint the exact moment of it's happening.

I would appreciate if you explain how you judge such queries as it would be helpfull for me to understand. Horary number 156 DOB 01/10/1969 TOB 17:46:36 (Rectified time by myself, infact the time given at my birth was 17:40) Place of birth: Madras Thanks for your help Regards Vidya Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quel que soit le sujet ! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW