IndiaDivine.org

special attention of tin win

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Tinwin, Please withdraw your post leaving the group. The group appreciates your work, and I implore you to rejoin the group. We have lot of work to do, and We want your help. Hope you will respond Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Dear TinWin Ji and all members, I am a new member and I do not know what happened but I fully agree with Raichur ji. I regard you and your contribution in highest standard. I admire you too for the great contribution you are giving to KP. Please do not leave this group. We need you and we love you. Regards, AndrewRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear Tinwin, Please withdraw your post leaving the group. The group appreciates your work, and I implore you to rejoin the group. We have lot of work to do, and We want your help. Hope you will respond Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609 All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.

Dear Shri Raichur and Andrew ji,

Many thanks.

With best reards,

Tin Win

, andrew dutta

<andrewinfinitum wrote:

>

> Dear TinWin Ji and all members,

>

> I am a new member and I do not know what happened but I fully

agree with Raichur ji.

>

> I regard you and your contribution in highest standard. I admire

you too for the great contribution you are giving to KP.

>

> Please do not leave this group. We need you and we love you.

>

> Regards,

>

> Andrew

>

> Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

> Dear Tinwin,

> Please withdraw your post leaving the group. The group

appreciates your work, and I implore you to rejoin the group. We

have lot of work to do, and We want your help.

>

> Hope you will respond

>

>

>

> Good Luck

> Raichur A R

> Bombay Tel 2506 2609

>

> All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get

things done faster.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.

>

Shri Tin Win Ji, Namaskar. very hayy to find your valuable guidance again in this group. Thanks for you continuos and helpful contributions. We are benefitted. Regards and Respetcs C.K. Anandtw853 <tw853 wrote: Dear Shri Raichur and Andrew ji,Many thanks.With best reards,Tin Win , andrew dutta

<andrewinfinitum wrote:>> Dear TinWin Ji and all members,> > I am a new member and I do not know what happened but I fully agree with Raichur ji. > > I regard you and your contribution in highest standard. I admire you too for the great contribution you are giving to KP.> > Please do not leave this group. We need you and we love you.> > Regards,> > Andrew> > Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:> Dear Tinwin,> Please withdraw your post leaving the group. The group appreciates your work, and I implore you to rejoin the group. We have lot of work to do, and We want your help.> > Hope you will respond> > > > Good Luck> Raichur A R> Bombay Tel 2506 2609 > > All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email

and get things done faster. > > > > > > > Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.>

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.