IndiaDivine.org

Mangal Dosha and KP: My understanding

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Kanak ji, It is a very very improtant question that you have asked. I would like to humbly share my little understanding of Mars (Kuja) Dosha. Mars Dosha (MD) is a kind of a malefic Yoga which is caused by the planetary position of the Mars in specific houses in the birth chart. Acc. to the North India school, the houses 2,4,7,8,12 if occupied by Mars will create MD for both male and females. Acc to the South Indian school, 1st House is also included. This MD can be totally nullified by certain other planetary positions and configurations, primariliy including the Lagna lord, Jupiter and Venus. All these are basically creation and negation of Yogas. However, our Guruji Shri Krishnamurthy ji was vehemently against traditional Yogas. Therefore I personally think that there is no such thing as 'Mars Dosha' (in terms of planetary occupation) in KP. In my small experience with KP, I have seen that if Mars (as the sub lord or the starlord of the sublord of the 7th cusp) is related with 1,2,4,7,8,12 house as significators or cuspal lords (by interlinks) then there is some problem with conjugal life provided Jupiter and Venus are not related or significators of these houses. It would be a great learning for all of us if our learned members can look up their case diaries and find whether such combinations exists for people having some trouble in their married life. May we can discover more about this. Thanks and regards, Andrew Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Tin Win ji and Pawan ji, As per third last pera there is no MAR dosha as per KP, and so i ask this question. Can we say there is no MAR dosha in KP? regards kanak Bosmiatw853 <tw853 > wrote: Dear Kanak,I agree with Vgr Pavan that it seems Mars's planet nature and not Mars Dosha which is explained to be unvalid in the third-last para of the same page 69.Regards,tw , vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:>> hello kanakji,> "If the sublord is either Mars or if it is in the constelletion of MAR, and if it is the significator of 6 or 10 or 12 ,there will be violence and separation. if it is SAT , silence and remain dumb-sit and strike. Thus we have to pridict"> here i think we hve to take the nature of the planet into consideration as mar is> a violent planet mode of seperation will be violent.if it is sat then coldwar so its not mars dosha as per kp but is the mode of separation if mars promises seperation its my opinion and learned members should comment.with pranams to guruji.,...........vgr> Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:> Dear All,> > Today i found in Reader no: 4 , 10th edition August 2002 Page No: 69 Last pera:> > "

If the sublord is either Mars or if it is in the constelletion of MAR, and if it is the significator of 6 or 10 or 12 ,there will be violence and separation. if it is SAT , silence and remain dumb-sit and strike. Thus we have to pridict."> > > Can any leraned persoan clear this? this is clearly indication for Mars Dosha as per Kp?> > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<> > > Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW> >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483

We have the perfect Group for you. Check out the handy changes to .

Dear Andrew ji, A question rise in mind from very long time. as in KP we consider that Planet give result of its starlord then why Direct Mangal dosha? we have to check Planet in the star of MAR . not direct mangal.in other word we have to count mangal dosa as : if any planet deposited in mars star and in the cusp 1,4,7,8,12 then only mars dosa count.this is my primery understaning. During my Diwali Holiday i choose book reader-4 and i found on mangal dosa. i read this 3-4 times but still i have doubt that what i understand is right or wrong? I know about traditional Mangal dosa and i write a detial articla on Mangal dosa ( i think in 1989) on tradtional astrology base.( In Gujarati) and published in three magazine. I am clear some point in reply of Satish ji's mail. regards kanak

Bosmiaandrew dutta <andrewinfinitum wrote: Respected Kanak ji, It is a very very improtant question that you have asked. I would like to humbly share my little understanding of Mars (Kuja) Dosha. Mars Dosha (MD) is a kind of a malefic Yoga which is caused by the planetary position of the Mars in specific houses in the birth chart. Acc. to the North India school, the houses 2,4,7,8,12 if occupied by Mars will create MD for both male and females. Acc to the

South Indian school, 1st House is also included. This MD can be totally nullified by certain other planetary positions and configurations, primariliy including the Lagna lord, Jupiter and Venus. All these are basically creation and negation of Yogas. However, our Guruji Shri Krishnamurthy ji was vehemently against traditional Yogas. Therefore I personally think that there is no such thing as 'Mars Dosha' (in terms of planetary occupation) in KP. In my small experience with KP, I have seen that if Mars (as the sub lord or the starlord of the sublord of the 7th cusp) is related with 1,2,4,7,8,12 house as significators or cuspal lords (by interlinks) then there is some problem with conjugal life provided Jupiter and Venus are not related or significators of these houses. It would be a great learning for all of us if our learned members can look up their

case diaries and find whether such combinations exists for people having some trouble in their married life. May we can discover more about this. Thanks and regards, Andrew Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Tin Win ji and Pawan ji, As per third last pera there is no MAR dosha as per KP, and so i ask this question. Can we say there is no MAR dosha in KP? regards kanak Bosmiatw853 <tw853 > wrote: Dear Kanak,I agree with Vgr Pavan that it

seems Mars's planet nature and not Mars Dosha which is explained to be unvalid in the third-last para of the same page 69.Regards,tw , vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:>> hello kanakji,> "If the sublord is either Mars or if it is in the constelletion of MAR, and if it is the significator of 6 or 10 or 12 ,there will be violence and separation. if it is SAT , silence and remain dumb-sit and strike. Thus we have to pridict"> here i think we hve to take the nature of the planet into consideration as mar is> a violent planet mode of seperation will be violent.if it is sat then coldwar so its not mars dosha as per kp but is the mode of separation if mars promises seperation its my opinion and learned members should comment.with pranams to guruji.,...........vgr> Kanak Bosmia

<kanakbosmia wrote:> Dear All,> > Today i found in Reader no: 4 , 10th edition August 2002 Page No: 69 Last pera:> > " If the sublord is either Mars or if it is in the constelletion of MAR, and if it is the significator of 6 or 10 or 12 ,there will be violence and separation. if it is SAT , silence and remain dumb-sit and strike. Thus we have to pridict."> > > Can any leraned persoan clear this? this is clearly indication for Mars Dosha as per Kp?> > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<> > > Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. > > > > > > Find out what India is

talking about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW> >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax:

91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483 We have the perfect Group for you. Check out the handy changes to . >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new .com

Dear Kanak,

I agree with you referring:

KP Reader III, Old Edition, Part 2 page 198 (New Edition page

362): " --- one is to note what each planet can contribute ALWAYS

consider the sublord, "

KP Reader IV page 198: " ---- everything depends upon the sub,

occupied by a planet, --- "

Regards,

tw

, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia

wrote:

>

> Dear Andrew ji,

>

> A question rise in mind from very long time. as in KP we

consider that Planet give result of its starlord then why Direct

Mangal dosha? we have to check Planet in the star of MAR . not

direct mangal.in other word we have to count mangal dosa as : if any

planet deposited in mars star and in the cusp 1,4,7,8,12 then only

mars dosa count.this is my primery understaning.

>

> During my Diwali Holiday i choose book reader-4 and i found on

mangal dosa. i read this 3-4 times but still i have doubt that what

i understand is right or wrong?

>

> I know about traditional Mangal dosa and i write a detial

articla on Mangal dosa ( i think in 1989) on tradtional astrology

base.( In Gujarati) and published in three magazine.

>

> I am clear some point in reply of Satish ji's mail.

>

> regards

> kanak Bosmia

> andrew dutta <andrewinfinitum wrote:

> Respected Kanak ji,

>

> It is a very very improtant question that you have asked. I

would like to humbly share my little understanding of Mars (Kuja)

Dosha.

> Mars Dosha (MD) is a kind of a malefic Yoga which is caused by

the planetary position of the Mars in specific houses in the birth

chart. Acc. to the North India school, the houses 2,4,7,8,12 if

occupied by Mars will create MD for both male and females. Acc to

the South Indian school, 1st House is also included.

> This MD can be totally nullified by certain other planetary

positions and configurations, primariliy including the Lagna lord,

Jupiter and Venus. All these are basically creation and negation of

Yogas.

>

> However, our Guruji Shri Krishnamurthy ji was vehemently against

traditional Yogas. Therefore I personally think that there is no

such thing as 'Mars Dosha' (in terms of planetary occupation) in KP.

>

> In my small experience with KP, I have seen that if Mars (as the

sub lord or the starlord of the sublord of the 7th cusp) is related

with 1,2,4,7,8,12 house as significators or cuspal lords (by

interlinks) then there is some problem with conjugal life provided

Jupiter and Venus are not related or significators of these houses.

>

> It would be a great learning for all of us if our learned

members can look up their case diaries and find whether such

combinations exists for people having some trouble in their married

life. May we can discover more about this.

>

> Thanks and regards,

>

> Andrew

>

>

>

> Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

> Dear Tin Win ji and Pawan ji,

>

> As per third last pera there is no MAR dosha as per KP, and so i

ask this question.

>

> Can we say there is no MAR dosha in KP?

>

> regards

> kanak Bosmia

>

> tw853 <tw853 wrote:

> Dear Kanak,

>

> I agree with Vgr Pavan that it seems Mars's planet nature and not

> Mars Dosha which is explained to be unvalid in the third-last para

> of the same page 69.

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

> , vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1@> wrote:

> >

> > hello kanakji,

> > " If the sublord is either Mars or if it is in the constelletion

> of MAR, and if it is the significator of 6 or 10 or 12 ,there will

> be violence and separation. if it is SAT , silence and remain dumb-

> sit and strike. Thus we have to pridict "

> > here i think we hve to take the nature of the planet into

> consideration as mar is

> > a violent planet mode of seperation will be violent.if it is sat

> then coldwar so its not mars dosha as per kp but is the mode of

> separation if mars promises seperation its my opinion and learned

> members should comment.with pranams to guruji.,...........vgr

> > Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@> wrote:

> > Dear All,

> >

> > Today i found in Reader no: 4 , 10th edition August 2002 Page

> No: 69 Last pera:

> >

> > " If the sublord is either Mars or if it is in the constelletion

> of MAR, and if it is the significator of 6 or 10 or 12 ,there will

> be violence and separation. if it is SAT , silence and remain dumb-

> sit and strike. Thus we have to pridict. "

> >

> >

> > Can any leraned persoan clear this? this is clearly indication

> for Mars Dosha as per Kp?

> >

> > regards

> > Kanak Bosmia

> >

> >

> > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

> >

> >

> > Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.

> Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

> > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger

> Version 8. Get it NOW

> >

>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

>