IndiaDivine.org

Little Champ- Will Diwakar Win ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, On Zee TV A very intresting Singing Compitition btwin childs is runing in last round . and three are in final, but Divakar is Most favourite.With deep Urge ( please note that question not asked by querant) i cast Horary. Details are bellow: Will Divakar Win this championship? KP Horary no: 30 28/10/2006 Time: 14.41.23 PM Place: L.G.Hospital-Ahmedabad 23 N 00 ,, 72 E 37. 6th CSBL is SUN. in the star of RAH and sub of SAT. SUN is in 6th l/o 5.RAH is in 11 Not aspected by any planet so RAH give result of sighlord and starlord. signlord is SAT and starlord is JUP.SAT is in 4 L/O 9,10,11. and JUP is in 6 L/o 8. 11th CSBL is VEN.in the star of RAH and sub of SAT. VEN is in 6 L/o 1,6.RAH is in 11 Not aspected by any planet so RAH

give result of sighlord and starlord. signlord is SAT and starlord is JUP.SAT is in 4 L/O 9,10,11. and JUP is in 6 L/o 8. So thi horary chart clearly indicate 6,11 and so my opinion is DIVAKAR will win this compitition. Regards kanak Bosmia>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone call rates.

Dear All, My pridiction went wrong and diwakar come second. regards KanakBosmiaKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear All, On Zee TV A very intresting Singing Compitition btwin childs is runing in last round . and three are in final, but Divakar is Most favourite.With deep Urge ( please note that question not asked by querant) i cast Horary. Details are bellow: Will

Divakar Win this championship? KP Horary no: 30 28/10/2006 Time: 14.41.23 PM Place: L.G.Hospital-Ahmedabad 23 N 00 ,, 72 E 37. 6th CSBL is SUN. in the star of RAH and sub of SAT. SUN is in 6th l/o 5.RAH is in 11 Not aspected by any planet so RAH give result of sighlord and starlord. signlord is SAT and starlord is JUP.SAT is in 4 L/O 9,10,11. and JUP is in 6 L/o 8. 11th CSBL is VEN.in the star of RAH and sub of SAT. VEN is in 6 L/o 1,6.RAH is in 11 Not aspected by any planet so RAH give result of sighlord and starlord. signlord is SAT and starlord is JUP.SAT is in 4 L/O 9,10,11. and JUP is in 6 L/o 8. So thi horary chart clearly indicate 6,11 and so my opinion is DIVAKAR will win this compitition. Regards kanak

Bosmia >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone call rates. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone call rates.

respected sir i am a student of kp system i always respect ur prediction but last day ur horrary prediction is failed(dibakar not win the compitition, sanchita win) dont mind , sir please clarified the cause waiting for ur valuable reply with regards sampaKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear All, On Zee TV A very intresting Singing Compitition btwin childs is runing in last round . and three

are in final, but Divakar is Most favourite.With deep Urge ( please note that question not asked by querant) i cast Horary. Details are bellow: Will Divakar Win this championship? KP Horary no: 30 28/10/2006 Time: 14.41.23 PM Place: L.G.Hospital-Ahmedabad 23 N 00 ,, 72 E 37. 6th CSBL is SUN. in the star of RAH and sub of SAT. SUN is in 6th l/o 5.RAH is in 11 Not aspected by any planet so RAH give result of sighlord and starlord. signlord is SAT and starlord is JUP.SAT is in 4 L/O 9,10,11. and JUP is in 6 L/o 8. 11th CSBL is VEN.in the star of RAH and sub of SAT. VEN is in 6 L/o 1,6.RAH is in 11 Not aspected by any planet so RAH give result of sighlord and starlord. signlord is SAT and starlord is JUP.SAT is in 4 L/O 9,10,11. and JUP is in 6 L/o 8. So thi horary chart clearly indicate 6,11 and so my opinion is DIVAKAR will win this compitition. Regards kanak Bosmia >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone call rates.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Mitra ji, I am always try my best and dare to pridict my pidiction in publicaly bcoz i am not affraid from failore or any iffect of failore in my career. I am pridict what i found best for Diwakar but any how pridiction went wrong.and when i know about it i post mail in group about my failore. I request learned Members to look in chart and comment on it. i am not able to findout why i am fail. regards Kanak Bosmiasampa mitra <sampa_mitra2000 wrote: respected sir i am a student of kp system i always respect ur prediction but last day ur horrary prediction is failed(dibakar not win the compitition, sanchita win) dont mind , sir please clarified the cause waiting for ur valuable reply with regards sampaKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear All, On Zee TV A very intresting Singing Compitition btwin childs is runing in last round . and three are in final, but Divakar is Most favourite.With deep Urge ( please note that question not asked by querant) i cast Horary. Details are bellow: Will Divakar Win this

championship? KP Horary no: 30 28/10/2006 Time: 14.41.23 PM Place: L.G.Hospital-Ahmedabad 23 N 00 ,, 72 E 37. 6th CSBL is SUN. in the star of RAH and sub of SAT. SUN is in 6th l/o 5.RAH is in 11 Not aspected by any planet so RAH give result of sighlord and starlord. signlord is SAT and starlord is JUP.SAT is in 4 L/O 9,10,11. and JUP is in 6 L/o 8. 11th CSBL is VEN.in the star of RAH and sub of SAT. VEN is in 6 L/o 1,6.RAH is in 11 Not aspected by any planet so RAH give result of sighlord and starlord. signlord is SAT and starlord is JUP.SAT is in 4 L/O 9,10,11. and JUP is in 6 L/o 8. So thi horary chart clearly indicate 6,11 and so my opinion is DIVAKAR will win this compitition. Regards kanak Bosmia >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone call rates. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Check out the New Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

respected sir pls perdon me i want to gathered knowledge from u.pls try to understand if u clarify why ur prediction has failed that will be helpful to us pls,pls sir try to teach me about ur rulings with regards sampa mitraKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Mitra ji, I am always try my best and dare to pridict my pidiction in publicaly bcoz i am not affraid from failore or any

iffect of failore in my career. I am pridict what i found best for Diwakar but any how pridiction went wrong.and when i know about it i post mail in group about my failore. I request learned Members to look in chart and comment on it. i am not able to findout why i am fail. regards Kanak Bosmiasampa mitra <sampa_mitra2000 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: respected sir i am a student of kp system i always respect ur prediction but last day ur horrary prediction is failed(dibakar not win the compitition, sanchita win) dont mind , sir please clarified the cause waiting for ur valuable reply with regards sampaKanak Bosmia

<kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear All, On Zee TV A very intresting Singing Compitition btwin childs is runing in last round . and three are in final, but Divakar is Most favourite.With deep Urge ( please note that question not asked by querant) i cast Horary. Details are bellow: Will Divakar Win this championship? KP Horary no: 30 28/10/2006 Time: 14.41.23 PM Place: L.G.Hospital-Ahmedabad 23 N 00 ,, 72 E 37. 6th CSBL is SUN. in the star of RAH and sub of SAT. SUN is in 6th l/o 5.RAH is in 11 Not aspected by any planet so RAH give result of sighlord and starlord. signlord is SAT and starlord is JUP.SAT is in 4 L/O 9,10,11. and JUP is in 6 L/o

8. 11th CSBL is VEN.in the star of RAH and sub of SAT. VEN is in 6 L/o 1,6.RAH is in 11 Not aspected by any planet so RAH give result of sighlord and starlord. signlord is SAT and starlord is JUP.SAT is in 4 L/O 9,10,11. and JUP is in 6 L/o 8. So thi horary chart clearly indicate 6,11 and so my opinion is DIVAKAR will win this compitition. Regards kanak Bosmia >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone call rates. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Check out the New Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Shri Kanak Bhai,In the horary chart, for the prediction, you have taken the first house as the Ascendant of the contestant Divakar. However, since Diwakar is not related to you in any way, if the cusp of the 9th house is taken as the ascendant of Diwakar then you will see that his chances of winning were not so bright as per the chart.Regards,Sandeep

Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new .com

Dear Sandeep bhai, I alwyas take Asc in same type of case. In past i pridict from asc( even question not asked me by querant) Saddam Husain,Arial sheron,Michael Schumacher, mamta banerji etc. and found pridiction come correct.in this same group. so i prefer Asc to pridict. any way i have check as you sugested and you are right if we count from 9th chance of wining are very low for Diwakar. I guss you are Gujarati, where are you from? regards kanak Bosmia sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21 wrote: Shri Kanak Bhai,In the horary chart, for the prediction, you have taken the first house as the Ascendant of the contestant Divakar. However, since Diwakar is not related to you in any way, if the cusp of the 9th house is taken as the ascendant of Diwakar then you will see that his chances of winning were not so bright as per the chart.Regards,Sandeep Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new .com >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Check out the New Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.