IndiaDivine.org

I need your help in few missing Pages

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr Rao, Please let me know the last line in Page numbers, 278, 281 and 300. I may be able to help. Good luck and all the best.Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste All,The Missing Pages references are from the following Articles:1) Missing Page 279 is part of "Horary Astrology" Article.2) Missing Page 282 is part of "Hints for Judging Horary Charts" Article.3) Missing Page 301 is

part of "Ruling Planets" Article.Thanks for your help in advance.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , "Raghunatha Rao Nemani" <raon1008 wrote:Om Krishna GuruNamaste All,While reading the Astro Secrets and K.P Vol-II, I have found that thefollowing pages Content is missing ( just a blank pages ). Can youplease provide me the content of these pages:-*** 279, 282, 301I could not locate the year of publication of this book.Thanks for your help in advance.RegardsRaghunatha RaoHasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellencehttp://www.astroclinica.com

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Mr.Mehta,

The last para on p.278 ends thus :

EFFECT OF MOON ON BODY.

... two lines...

then a diagram of Body with Earth written under it.at the centre of the diagram....

The last para on p 281 ends thus...

© Whether matter is promised.

7) If it is found that the query is property reflected from the(next page)

The last page on p.300 contains a diagram illustrating Ruling planets in the centre and the diff.signs in ascending order on each side, with = and - sign under each planet...

I hope this helps...if any other info is needed,kindly do not hesitate to ask...

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik Sent: Tuesday, 31 October, 2006 8:59:48 PMRe: Re: I need your help in few missing Pages

Dear Mr Rao,

Please let me know the last line in Page numbers, 278, 281 and 300. I may be able to help.

Good luck and all the best.Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 > wrote:

Om Krishna GuruNamaste All,The Missing Pages references are from the following Articles:1) Missing Page 279 is part of "Horary Astrology" Article.2) Missing Page 282 is part of "Hints for Judging Horary Charts" Article.3) Missing Page 301 is part of "Ruling Planets" Article.Thanks for your help in advance.RegardsRaghunatha Rao@gro ups.com, "Raghunatha Rao Nemani" <raon1008@.. .> wrote:Om Krishna GuruNamaste All,While reading the Astro Secrets and K.P Vol-II, I have found that thefollowing pages Content is missing ( just a blank pages ). Can youplease provide me the content of these pages:-*** 279, 282, 301I could not locate the year of publication of this book.Thanks for your help in advance.RegardsRaghunatha

RaoHasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellencehttp://www.astrocli nica.com

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW