IndiaDivine.org

Dr. Kar's first article

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Kanak Ji, Congratulations on correct prediction and thanks for elucidating the method. Can you please tell us in which year Dr. Kar's article first came out and where so that we may try to procure it and get an introductory lesson. I would also like to humbly request you to kindly teach us the basic steps and rules of Dr. Kar's theory. I firmly believe lessons coming from you on Dr. Kar's theory would be very enlightening for all the members in this forum. Pranam. AndrewKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Sujit ji, Balaji and Lajmi ji, Thanks mutch. There is no Books on Kar's Theory but you can found articals in KP & Astrology Annual. When i read first time i reject it bcoze i dont understand how Planetry postission for 5.30 AM work for all days? but i dont know why in last match i decided to go with Kar;s theory and result was good but we have to check for some more bfore say anything. regards kanak BosmiaSujit <sujit68 (AT) sancharnet (DOT) in> wrote: Dear Kanak Bhai: Congrats ! on your

correct prediction. Regards Sujit - vgr pavan Thursday, November 02, 2006 3:57 PM Re: Today's Cricket Match- South africa will lost dear all, my father mentioned no.149 for W.I. and as per my analysis R.S.A WILL WIN THIS MATCH TODAY AND WILL SEND DETAILS LATER with pranams to

guruji........vgrKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear All, Today west indies wil win this match. If my pridiction come true i will give all detials. this pridction also base on Dr. kar's theory. regards Kanak Bosmia >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new .com Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited Try it today.

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited Try it today.

Dear Andrew ji, Thanks. I dont know when first artical published . may be lajmi ji know about it or Tin Win ji will help us in this metter. Tin win ji post in his one of post ,list of Kar's articls in KP and astrology in this group. Dr.Kar givan many theory and base on Sub sub lord. Mostly he used MST F-1 , F-2 F-3 and F-4. I will try to write detals about above three in my next mail as early as posible. He use horary number 1 to 2193, 1 to 9 and 1 to 249., Planetary position for 5.30 AM Moring, casting time planatry position and evan all deffernt method he use for get reply and found same answer with using all method. I am not master of Dr.Kar's theory but I am tring to learn it form articals, and i select subject where KP traditional system

not work like Cricket or any other match pridiction, and special thanks to Shri Raichur ji who send me his softweare which is support Kar's horary other wise it is more deficult for me and i have no time to cast all chart manualy in other word without this software i am not do any thing in Kar's theory. regards kanak Bosmiaandrew dutta <andrewinfinitum wrote: Respected Kanak Ji, Congratulations on correct prediction and thanks for

elucidating the method. Can you please tell us in which year Dr. Kar's article first came out and where so that we may try to procure it and get an introductory lesson. I would also like to humbly request you to kindly teach us the basic steps and rules of Dr. Kar's theory. I firmly believe lessons coming from you on Dr. Kar's theory would be very enlightening for all the members in this forum. Pranam. AndrewKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Sujit ji, Balaji and Lajmi ji, Thanks mutch. There is no Books on Kar's Theory but you can found articals in KP & Astrology Annual. When i read first time i reject it bcoze i

dont understand how Planetry postission for 5.30 AM work for all days? but i dont know why in last match i decided to go with Kar;s theory and result was good but we have to check for some more bfore say anything. regards kanak BosmiaSujit <sujit68 (AT) sancharnet (DOT) in> wrote: Dear Kanak Bhai: Congrats ! on your correct prediction. Regards Sujit - vgr pavan Thursday, November 02, 2006 3:57 PM Re: Today's Cricket Match- South africa will lost dear all, my father mentioned no.149 for W.I. and as per my analysis R.S.A WILL WIN THIS MATCH TODAY AND WILL SEND DETAILS LATER with pranams to guruji........vgrKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear All, Today west indies wil win this match. If my pridiction come true i will give all

detials. this pridction also base on Dr. kar's theory. regards Kanak Bosmia >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new .com Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited Try it today. Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited Try it today. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new .com

Dear Andrew ji,

A list of DR. KAR'S SUB-SUB THOERY ARTICLES are available in the

file section under DR. KAR'S SUB-SUB THOERY ARTICLES.

KP Year Books are available at our reliable KP book supplier

Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinic4u

http://www.astroclinica.com

Regards,

tw

, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia

wrote:

>

> Dear Andrew ji,

>

> Thanks.

>

> I dont know when first artical published . may be lajmi ji know

about it or Tin Win ji will help us in this metter. Tin win ji post

in his one of post ,list of Kar's articls in KP and astrology in

this group.

>

> Dr.Kar givan many theory and base on Sub sub lord.

>

> Mostly he used MST F-1 , F-2 F-3 and F-4.

>

> I will try to write detals about above three in my next mail as

early as posible.

>

> He use horary number 1 to 2193, 1 to 9 and 1 to 249., Planetary

position for 5.30 AM Moring, casting time planatry position and evan

all deffernt method he use for get reply and found same answer with

using all method.

>

> I am not master of Dr.Kar's theory but I am tring to learn it

form articals, and i select subject where KP traditional system not

work like Cricket or any other match pridiction, and special thanks

to Shri Raichur ji who send me his softweare which is support Kar's

horary other wise it is more deficult for me and i have no time to

cast all chart manualy in other word without this software i am not

do any thing in Kar's theory.

>

> regards

>

> kanak Bosmia

>

> andrew dutta <andrewinfinitum wrote:

> Respected Kanak Ji,

> Congratulations on correct prediction and thanks for elucidating

the method.

> Can you please tell us in which year Dr. Kar's article first

came out and where so that we may try to procure it and get an

introductory lesson.

>

> I would also like to humbly request you to kindly teach us the

basic steps and rules of Dr. Kar's theory. I firmly believe lessons

coming from you on Dr. Kar's theory would be very enlightening for

all the members in this forum.

>

> Pranam.

>

> Andrew

>

> Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

> Dear Sujit ji, Balaji and Lajmi ji,

>

> Thanks mutch.

> There is no Books on Kar's Theory but you can found articals in

KP & Astrology Annual.

>

> When i read first time i reject it bcoze i dont understand how

Planetry postission for 5.30 AM work for all days? but i dont know

why in last match i decided to go with Kar;s theory and result was

good but we have to check for some more bfore say anything.

>

> regards

> kanak Bosmia

>

> Sujit <sujit68 wrote:

> Dear Kanak Bhai:

>

> Congrats ! on your correct prediction.

>

> Regards

> Sujit

> -

> vgr pavan

>

> Thursday, November 02, 2006 3:57 PM

> Re: Today's Cricket Match- South africa

will lost

>

>

> dear all,

> my father mentioned no.149 for W.I. and as per my analysis

> R.S.A WILL WIN THIS MATCH TODAY

> AND WILL SEND DETAILS LATER with pranams to guruji........vgr

>

> Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

> Dear All,

>

> Today west indies wil win this match.

> If my pridiction come true i will give all detials.

> this pridction also base on Dr. kar's theory.

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

>

> >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

>

>

> Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right

on the new .com

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

> Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger

Version 8. Get it NOW

>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

>

>

> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited Try it

today.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited Try it

today.

>

>

>

>

> >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

>

>

>

> Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on

the new .com

>

Dear tw853,

I guess,his first major article appeared in 1995 Annual,since then he wrote in a very prolific way...3/4 articles in every Annual thereasfter till his sad demise...every year...

I have most of the issues since 1995,till date...

With every good wish,

L.Y.Rao.

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Friday, 3 November, 2006 6:56:53 PM Re: Dr. Kar's first article

Dear Andrew ji,A list of DR. KAR'S SUB-SUB THOERY ARTICLES are available in the file section under DR. KAR'S SUB-SUB THOERY ARTICLES.KP Year Books are available at our reliable KP book supplier Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinic4u@ astroclinic4u. com>http://www.astrocli nica.comRegards,tw @gro ups.com, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Andrew ji,> > Thanks.> > I dont know when first artical published . may be lajmi ji know about it or Tin Win ji will help us in this metter. Tin win ji post in his one of post ,list of Kar's articls in KP and astrology in this group.> > Dr.Kar givan

many theory and base on Sub sub lord.> > Mostly he used MST F-1 , F-2 F-3 and F-4.> > I will try to write detals about above three in my next mail as early as posible.> > He use horary number 1 to 2193, 1 to 9 and 1 to 249., Planetary position for 5.30 AM Moring, casting time planatry position and evan all deffernt method he use for get reply and found same answer with using all method.> > I am not master of Dr.Kar's theory but I am tring to learn it form articals, and i select subject where KP traditional system not work like Cricket or any other match pridiction, and special thanks to Shri Raichur ji who send me his softweare which is support Kar's horary other wise it is more deficult for me and i have no time to cast all chart manualy in other word without this software i am not do any thing in Kar's theory.> > regards> > kanak Bosmia>

> andrew dutta <andrewinfinitum@ ...> wrote:> Respected Kanak Ji,> Congratulations on correct prediction and thanks for elucidating the method.> Can you please tell us in which year Dr. Kar's article first came out and where so that we may try to procure it and get an introductory lesson.> > I would also like to humbly request you to kindly teach us the basic steps and rules of Dr. Kar's theory. I firmly believe lessons coming from you on Dr. Kar's theory would be very enlightening for all the members in this forum.> > Pranam.> > Andrew> > Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ ...> wrote:> Dear Sujit ji, Balaji and Lajmi ji,> > Thanks mutch.> There is no Books on Kar's Theory but you can found articals in KP & Astrology Annual.> > When i read first time i reject it bcoze i dont understand how Planetry postission

for 5.30 AM work for all days? but i dont know why in last match i decided to go with Kar;s theory and result was good but we have to check for some more bfore say anything.> > regards> kanak Bosmia> > Sujit <sujit68 > wrote:> Dear Kanak Bhai:> > Congrats ! on your correct prediction.> > Regards> Sujit> - > vgr pavan > @gro ups.com > Thursday, November 02, 2006 3:57 PM> Re: Today's Cricket Match- South africa will lost> > > dear all,> my father mentioned no.149 for W.I. and as per my analysis > R.S.A WILL WIN THIS MATCH TODAY> AND WILL SEND DETAILS LATER with pranams to guruji...... ..vgr> > Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ ...>

wrote:> Dear All,> > Today west indies wil win this match.> If my pridiction come true i will give all detials.> this pridction also base on Dr. kar's theory.> > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<> > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new .com > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW > > > > > > > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<> > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Access over 1 million songs -

Music Unlimited Try it today. > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited Try it today. > > > > > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new .com>

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW