IndiaDivine.org

An Introduction of Dr.Kar's Multi Steller Theory (MST)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, Bellow is Theory of Dr.Kar's Multi Steller Theory (MST): Hope it Help regards kanak Bsomia 2/11/2006 @ 5.30 AMPLANET RASI Dg.Mn.Sec Sgn Stl Sbl ssblSUN Li 016:33:46 Ve Ra Ve JuMOO Pi 011:13:21 Ju Sa Mo RaMAR Li 013:07:19 Ve Ra Me VeMER Li 029:12:04 Ve Ju Su MeJUP Sc 001:27:11 Ma Ju Ra RaVEN Li 018:09:13 Ve Ra Mo MoSAT Le 000:12:24 Su Ke Ke

SuRAH Aq 028:55:49 Sa Ju Su RaKET Le 028:55:49 Su Su Ma Me What is MST? MST means Multi staller Teory(MST) F menas FormulaF-1 means Formula oneF-2 means Formula twoF-3 means Formula threeF-4 means Formula four How Find about Planet as per F-1 ? For example Plane A is in the star of B Todays Position givan in above. for

exmple we check JUP. JUP(A) is in the star of JUP(B) In this case final deciding factore is B. How Find about Planet as per F-2 ? For example Plane A is in the Star of B B is in the stra of C Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP. JUP(A) is in the Star of JUP(B)JUP(B) is in the star of JUP© In this case final deciding factore is C. How Find about Planet as per F-3 ? For example Plane A is in the sub or Sub sub of B B is in the star of C Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP. JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP© or who want to go with sub only: JUP(A) is in

the sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP© In this case final deciding factore is C. How Find about Planet as per F-4 ? For example Plane A is in the sub or sub sub of B B is in the stra of C C is in the star of D Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP. JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP©JUP© is in the star of JUP(D) or who want to go with sub only: JUP(A) is in the sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP©JUP© is in the star of JUP(D) In this case final deciding factore is D. What Dr. Kar wrote about this four MST in KP & Astrology- 1995 page no: 97 Last

pera: " Of the above four F-1,AND F-3 are popularly used at least i like them.for F-1position B,for F-2 and F-3 position C and for F-4 position D, is to be scrutinised i.e. B or C or D must be in the favourable bhava we require to judge or they shell be the cusple signlord or starlord or sub sublord,when we require of cunsider the cusp." For exmple if we are looking for marriage then this B or C or D is must signifies or as cuspal point of 2,7,11 cusp. who have KPAstr2.5 are found this F-1,F-2,F-3, F-4.in main window.>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone call rates.

Dear Kanakji,Thanks very much for explaining the MST thoery. Is this applicable only to Horary chart or is it applicable to DBA signification also. This point is not clear.Could you please throw some more light on the application aspect of Dr. Kar's MSt theory.

Thanks,Regards,V.Ramachandran.On 11/3/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

Dear All, Bellow is Theory of Dr.Kar's Multi Steller Theory (MST): Hope it Help regards kanak Bsomia

2/11/2006 @ 5.30 AMPLANET RASI Dg.Mn.Sec Sgn Stl Sbl ssblSUN Li 016:33:46 Ve Ra Ve JuMOO Pi 011:13:21 Ju Sa Mo RaMAR Li 013:07:19 Ve Ra Me Ve

MER Li 029:12:04 Ve Ju Su MeJUP Sc 001:27:11 Ma Ju Ra RaVEN Li 018:09:13 Ve Ra Mo MoSAT Le 000:12:24 Su Ke Ke

SuRAH Aq 028:55:49 Sa Ju Su RaKET Le 028:55:49 Su Su Ma Me What is MST?

MST means Multi staller Teory(MST) F menas FormulaF-1 means Formula oneF-2 means Formula twoF-3 means Formula three

F-4 means Formula four How Find about Planet as per F-1 ?

For example Plane A is in the star of B Todays Position givan in above. for

exmple we check JUP. JUP(A) is in the star of JUP(B) In this case final deciding factore is B.

How Find about Planet as per F-2 ? For example Plane A is in the Star of B

B is in the stra of C Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP.

JUP(A) is in the Star of JUP(B)JUP(B) is in the star of JUP© In this case final deciding factore is C. How Find about Planet as per F-3 ?

For example Plane A is in the sub or Sub sub of B B is in the star of C

Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP. JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B)

RAH(B) is in the star of JUP© or who want to go with sub only: JUP(A) is in

the sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP© In this case final deciding factore is C.

How Find about Planet as per F-4 ? For example Plane A is in the sub or sub sub of B B is in the stra of C C is in the star of D Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP.

JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP©JUP© is in the star of JUP(D)

or who want to go with sub only:

JUP(A) is in the sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP©JUP© is in the star of JUP(D)

In this case final deciding factore is D.

What Dr. Kar wrote about this four MST in KP & Astrology- 1995 page no: 97 Last

pera: " Of the above four F-1,AND F-3 are popularly used at least i like them.for F-1position B,for F-2 and F-3 position C and for F-4 position D, is to be scrutinised i.e. B or C or D must be in the favourable bhava we require to judge or they shell be the cusple signlord or starlord or sub sublord,when we require of cunsider the cusp. "

For exmple if we are looking for marriage then this B or C or D is must signifies or as cuspal point of 2,7,11 cusp.

who have KPAstr2.5 are found this F-1,F-2,F-3, F-4.in

main window.>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Messenger's cheap

PC-to-Phone call rates.

Dear Ramchandran ji, This theory applicable in Horary and Natal too.You can use DBA. I will give one exmple to understand very clearly. I think members are not intredsted in MST theory, but i will try to give some more when i am free. regards Kanak BosmiaPadma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote: Dear Kanakji,Thanks very much for explaining the MST thoery. Is this applicable only to Horary

chart or is it applicable to DBA signification also. This point is not clear.Could you please throw some more light on the application aspect of Dr. Kar's MSt theory. Thanks,Regards,V.Ramachandran. On 11/3/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear All, Bellow is Theory of Dr.Kar's Multi Steller Theory (MST): Hope it Help regards kanak Bsomia 2/11/2006 @ 5.30 AMPLANET RASI Dg.Mn.Sec Sgn Stl Sbl ssblSUN Li 016:33:46 Ve Ra Ve

JuMOO Pi 011:13:21 Ju Sa Mo RaMAR Li 013:07:19 Ve Ra Me Ve MER Li 029:12:04 Ve Ju Su MeJUP Sc 001:27:11 Ma Ju Ra RaVEN Li 018:09:13 Ve Ra Mo MoSAT Le 000:12:24 Su Ke Ke SuRAH Aq 028:55:49 Sa Ju Su RaKET Le 028:55:49 Su Su Ma Me What is MST? MST means Multi staller Teory(MST) F menas FormulaF-1 means Formula oneF-2 means Formula twoF-3 means Formula three F-4 means Formula four How Find about Planet as per F-1 ? For example Plane A is in the star of B Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP. JUP(A) is in the star of JUP(B) In this case final deciding factore is B. How Find about Planet as per F-2 ? For

example Plane A is in the Star of B B is in the stra of C Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP. JUP(A) is in the Star of JUP(B)JUP(B) is in the star of JUP© In this case final deciding factore is C. How Find about Planet as per F-3 ? For example Plane A is in the sub or Sub sub of B

B is in the star of C Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP. JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B) RAH(B) is in the star of JUP© or who want to go with sub only: JUP(A) is in the sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP© In this case final deciding factore is C. How Find about Planet as per F-4 ? For example Plane A is in the sub or sub sub of B B is in the stra of C C is in the star of D Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP. JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP©JUP© is in the star of JUP(D) or who want to go with sub only: JUP(A) is in the sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP©JUP© is in the star of JUP(D) In this case final deciding factore is D. What Dr. Kar wrote about this four MST in KP & Astrology- 1995 page no: 97 Last pera: " Of the above four F-1,AND F-3 are popularly used at least i like them.for F-1position B,for F-2 and F-3 position C and for F-4 position D, is to be scrutinised i.e. B or C or D

must be in the favourable bhava we require to judge or they shell be the cusple signlord or starlord or sub sublord,when we require of cunsider the cusp." For exmple if we are looking for marriage then this B or C or D is must signifies or as cuspal point of 2,7,11 cusp. who have KPAstr2.5 are found this F-1,F-2,F-3, F-4.in main window. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone call rates. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Check out the New Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Respected Kanakji,

Hats off to you !Indeed we are interested in valuable knowledge that you frankly,with dedication share on the Group.Many of us,I am sure may not be vocal in acknowledging it,but do appreciate your sincerety and seriousness of applying your time and energy to KP which is relatively new,innovative and open to dedicated research.

Keep it up,Sir.

Riddhi

On 11/6/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

Dear Ramchandran ji,

This theory applicable in Horary and Natal too.You can use DBA. I will give one exmple to understand very clearly.

I think members are not intredsted in MST theory, but i will try to give some more when i am free.

regards

Kanak BosmiaPadma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran > wrote:

Dear Kanakji,Thanks very much for explaining the MST thoery. Is this applicable only to Horary chart or is it applicable to DBA signification also. This point is not clear.Could you please throw some more light on the application aspect of Dr. Kar's MSt theory. Thanks,Regards,V.Ramachandran.

On 11/3/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia

> wrote:

Dear All,

Bellow is Theory of Dr.Kar's Multi Steller Theory (MST):

Hope it Help

regards

kanak Bsomia

2/11/2006 @ 5.30 AMPLANET RASI Dg.Mn.Sec Sgn Stl Sbl ssblSUN Li 016:33:46 Ve Ra Ve JuMOO Pi 011:13:21 Ju Sa Mo RaMAR Li 013:07:19 Ve Ra Me Ve MER Li 029:12:04 Ve Ju Su MeJUP Sc 001:27:11 Ma Ju Ra RaVEN Li 018:09:13 Ve Ra Mo MoSAT Le 000:12:24 Su Ke Ke SuRAH Aq 028:55:49 Sa Ju Su RaKET Le 028:55:49 Su Su Ma Me

What is MST?

MST means Multi staller Teory(MST)

F menas FormulaF-1 means Formula oneF-2 means Formula twoF-3 means Formula three F-4 means Formula four

How Find about Planet as per F-1 ?

For example Plane A is in the star of B

Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP.

JUP(A) is in the star of JUP(B)

In this case final deciding factore is B.

How Find about Planet as per F-2 ?

For example Plane A is in the Star of B

B is in the stra of C

JUP(A) is in the Star of JUP(B)JUP(B) is in the star of JUP©

In this case final deciding factore is C.

How Find about Planet as per F-3 ?

JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B) RAH(B) is in the star of JUP©

JUP(A) is in the sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP©

How Find about Planet as per F-4 ?

For example Plane A is in the sub or sub sub of B B is in the stra of C C is in the star of D

JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP©JUP© is in the star of JUP(D)

JUP(A) is in the sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP©JUP© is in the star of JUP(D)

What Dr. Kar wrote about this four MST in KP & Astrology- 1995 page no: 97 Last pera:

" Of the above four F-1,AND F-3 are popularly used at least i like them.for F-1position B,for F-2 and F-3 position C and for F-4 position D, is to be scrutinised i.e. B or C or D must be in the favourable bhava we require to judge or they shell be the cusple signlord or starlord or sub sublord,when we require of cunsider the cusp. "

For exmple if we are looking for marriage then this B or C or D is must signifies or as cuspal point of 2,7,11 cusp.

who have KPAstr2.5 are found this F-1,F-2,F-3, F-4.in main window.

>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Messenger's cheap

PC-to-Phone call rates.

Check out the New Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Dear Siddhi ji, Thanks I will give some more detals with exmple on MST theory regards Kanak Bosmiasiddhi Goghari <skgrbv wrote: Respected Kanakji, Hats off to you !Indeed we are interested in valuable knowledge that you frankly,with dedication share on the Group.Many of us,I am sure may not be vocal in acknowledging it,but do appreciate your sincerety and seriousness of applying your time and energy to KP

which is relatively new,innovative and open to dedicated research. Keep it up,Sir. Riddhi On 11/6/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramchandran ji, This theory applicable in Horary and Natal too.You can use DBA. I will give one exmple to understand very clearly. I think members are not intredsted in MST theory, but i will try to give some more when i am free. regards Kanak BosmiaPadma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran > wrote: Dear Kanakji,Thanks very much for explaining the MST thoery. Is this applicable only to Horary chart or is it applicable to DBA signification also. This point is not clear.Could you please throw some more light on the application aspect of Dr. Kar's MSt theory. Thanks,Regards,V.Ramachandran. On 11/3/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear All, Bellow is Theory of Dr.Kar's Multi Steller Theory (MST): Hope it Help regards kanak Bsomia 2/11/2006 @ 5.30 AMPLANET RASI Dg.Mn.Sec Sgn Stl Sbl ssblSUN Li 016:33:46 Ve Ra Ve JuMOO Pi 011:13:21 Ju Sa Mo RaMAR Li 013:07:19 Ve Ra Me Ve MER Li 029:12:04 Ve Ju Su MeJUP Sc 001:27:11 Ma Ju Ra RaVEN Li 018:09:13 Ve Ra Mo MoSAT Le 000:12:24 Su Ke Ke SuRAH Aq 028:55:49 Sa Ju Su RaKET Le 028:55:49 Su Su Ma Me What is

MST? MST means Multi staller Teory(MST) F menas FormulaF-1 means Formula oneF-2 means Formula twoF-3 means Formula three F-4 means Formula four How Find about Planet as per F-1 ? For example Plane A is in the star of B Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP. JUP(A) is in the star of JUP(B) In this case final deciding factore is B. How Find about Planet as per F-2 ? For example Plane A is in the Star of B B is in the stra of C Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP. JUP(A) is in the Star of JUP(B)JUP(B) is in the star of JUP© In this case final deciding factore is C. How Find about Planet as per F-3 ? For example Plane A is in the sub or Sub sub of B B is in the star of C Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP. JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B) RAH(B) is in the star of JUP© or who want to go with sub only: JUP(A) is in the sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP© In this case final deciding factore is

C. How Find about Planet as per F-4 ? For example Plane A is in the sub or sub sub of B B is in the stra of C C is in the star of D Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP. JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP©JUP© is in the star of JUP(D) or who want to go with sub only: JUP(A) is in the sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP©JUP© is in the star of JUP(D) In this case final deciding factore is D. What Dr. Kar wrote about this four MST in KP & Astrology- 1995 page no: 97 Last pera: " Of the above four F-1,AND F-3 are popularly used at

least i like them.for F-1position B,for F-2 and F-3 position C and for F-4 position D, is to be scrutinised i.e. B or C or D must be in the favourable bhava we require to judge or they shell be the cusple signlord or starlord or sub sublord,when we require of cunsider the cusp." For exmple if we are looking for marriage then this B or C or D is must signifies or as cuspal point of 2,7,11 cusp. who have KPAstr2.5 are found this F-1,F-2,F-3, F-4.in main window. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Low, Low, Low Rates!

Check out Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone call rates. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Check out the New Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info

I doubly agree with Siddhi Ji.Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Siddhi ji, Thanks I will give some more detals with exmple on MST theory regards Kanak Bosmiasiddhi Goghari <skgrbv > wrote: Respected Kanakji, Hats off to you !Indeed we are interested in valuable

knowledge that you frankly,with dedication share on the Group.Many of us,I am sure may not be vocal in acknowledging it,but do appreciate your sincerety and seriousness of applying your time and energy to KP which is relatively new,innovative and open to dedicated research. Keep it up,Sir. Riddhi On 11/6/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramchandran ji, This theory applicable in Horary and Natal too.You can use DBA. I will give one exmple to understand very clearly. I think members are not intredsted in MST theory, but i will try to give some more when i am

free. regards Kanak BosmiaPadma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran > wrote: Dear Kanakji,Thanks very much for explaining the MST thoery. Is this applicable only to Horary chart or is it applicable to DBA signification also. This point is not clear.Could you please throw some more light on the application aspect of Dr. Kar's MSt theory. Thanks,Regards,V.Ramachandran. On 11/3/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear All, Bellow is Theory of Dr.Kar's Multi Steller Theory (MST): Hope it Help regards kanak Bsomia 2/11/2006 @ 5.30 AMPLANET RASI Dg.Mn.Sec Sgn Stl Sbl ssblSUN Li 016:33:46 Ve Ra Ve JuMOO Pi 011:13:21 Ju Sa Mo RaMAR Li 013:07:19 Ve Ra Me Ve MER Li 029:12:04 Ve Ju Su MeJUP Sc 001:27:11 Ma Ju Ra RaVEN Li 018:09:13 Ve Ra Mo MoSAT Le 000:12:24 Su Ke Ke SuRAH Aq

028:55:49 Sa Ju Su RaKET Le 028:55:49 Su Su Ma Me What is MST? MST means Multi staller Teory(MST) F menas FormulaF-1 means Formula oneF-2 means Formula twoF-3 means Formula three F-4 means Formula four How Find about Planet as per F-1 ? For example Plane A is in the star of B Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP. JUP(A) is in the star of JUP(B) In this case final deciding factore is B. How Find about Planet as per F-2 ? For example Plane A is in the Star of B B is in the stra of C Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP. JUP(A) is in the Star of JUP(B)JUP(B) is in the star of JUP© In this case final

deciding factore is C. How Find about Planet as per F-3 ? For example Plane A is in the sub or Sub sub of B B is in the star of C Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP. JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B) RAH(B) is in the star of JUP© or who want to go with sub only: JUP(A) is in the sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of

JUP© In this case final deciding factore is C. How Find about Planet as per F-4 ? For example Plane A is in the sub or sub sub of B B is in the stra of C C is in the star of D Todays Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP. JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP©JUP© is in the star of JUP(D) or who want to go with sub only: JUP(A) is in the sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP©JUP© is in the star of JUP(D) In this case final deciding factore is D. What Dr. Kar wrote about this four MST in KP & Astrology- 1995 page no: 97 Last pera: " Of the above four F-1,AND F-3 are popularly used at least i like them.for F-1position B,for F-2 and F-3 position C and for F-4 position D, is to be scrutinised i.e. B or C or D must be in the favourable bhava we require to judge or they shell be the cusple signlord or starlord or sub sublord,when we require of cunsider the cusp." For exmple if we are looking for marriage then this B or C or D is must signifies or as cuspal point of 2,7,11 cusp. who have KPAstr2.5 are found this F-1,F-2,F-3, F-4.in main window. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone call rates. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Check out the New Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Sponsored Link$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info Prof. Andrew

Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483

Check out the all-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Dear Mr Kanak

As rightly pointed out by MrSiddhi many of us are interested to note interesting points given by you including MST theory. I feel sorry for not putting the same in writing earlier. Please continue to throw more light on the subject.

Thanking you

vijay

Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2006 5:59:10 AMRe: An Introduction of Dr.Kar's Multi Steller Theory (MST)

Dear Siddhi ji,

Thanks

I will give some more detals with exmple on MST theory

regards

Kanak Bosmiasiddhi Goghari <skgrbv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Respected Kanakji,

Hats off to you !Indeed we are interested in valuable knowledge that you frankly,with dedication share on the Group.Many of us,I am sure may not be vocal in acknowledging it,but do appreciate your sincerety and seriousness of applying your time and energy to KP which is relatively new,innovative and open to dedicated research.

Keep it up,Sir.

Riddhi

On 11/6/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote:

Dear Ramchandran ji,

This theory applicable in Horary and Natal too.You can use DBA. I will give one exmple to understand very clearly.

I think members are not intredsted in MST theory, but i will try to give some more when i am free.

regards

Kanak BosmiaPadma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran > wrote:

Dear Kanakji,Thanks very much for explaining the MST thoery. Is this applicable only to Horary chart or is it applicable to DBA signification also. This point is not clear.Could you please throw some more light on the application aspect of Dr. Kar's MSt theory. Thanks,Regards,V.Ramachandran.

On 11/3/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote:

Dear All,

Bellow is Theory of Dr.Kar's Multi Steller Theory (MST):

Hope it Help

regards

kanak Bsomia

2/11/2006 @ 5.30 AMPLANET RASI Dg.Mn.Sec Sgn Stl Sbl ssblSUN Li 016:33:46 Ve Ra Ve JuMOO Pi 011:13:21 Ju Sa Mo RaMAR Li 013:07:19 Ve Ra Me Ve MER Li 029:12:04 Ve Ju Su MeJUP Sc 001:27:11 Ma Ju Ra RaVEN Li 018:09:13 Ve Ra Mo MoSAT Le 000:12:24 Su Ke Ke SuRAH Aq 028:55:49 Sa Ju Su RaKET Le 028:55:49 Su Su Ma Me

What is MST?

MST means Multi staller Teory(MST)

F menas FormulaF-1 means Formula oneF-2 means Formula twoF-3 means Formula three F-4 means Formula four

How Find about Planet as per F-1 ?

For example Plane A is in the star of B

JUP(A) is in the star of JUP(B)

In this case final deciding factore is B.

How Find about Planet as per F-2 ?

For example Plane A is in the Star of B

B is in the stra of C

JUP(A) is in the Star of JUP(B)JUP(B) is in the star of JUP©

How Find about Planet as per F-3 ?

JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B) RAH(B) is in the star of JUP©

JUP(A) is in the sub of RAH(B)RAH(B) is in the star of JUP©

How Find about Planet as per F-4 ?

For example Plane A is in the sub or sub sub of B B is in the stra of C C is in the star of D

What Dr. Kar wrote about this four MST in KP & Astrology- 1995 page no: 97 Last pera:

" Of the above four F-1,AND F-3 are popularly used at least i like them.for F-1position B,for F-2 and F-3 position C and for F-4 position D, is to be scrutinised i.e. B or C or D must be in the favourable bhava we require to judge or they shell be the cusple signlord or starlord or sub sublord,when we require of cunsider the cusp."

who have KPAstr2.5 are found this F-1,F-2,F-3, F-4.in main window.

Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone call rates.

Sponsored Link$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info