IndiaDivine.org

Buying a house-feedback

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste,I had initially asked a query about the time i could be buying a house.I had got two sincere replies which i appreciated a lot and I want to give feedback.Unfortunately it did not come true.I am still looking for a stable job in my city so that i can invest in real estate.If, in the future, I am able to do so I will let you know .I am forwarding the replies ,but this is not a criticism.thanksDev. Mghopal tkp <astrogopalji wrote: Dear Mr. Dev Mathur If you are buying a house it ' ll be between 31oct and 2nov06.Supposing you want to construct-you can do that either-it will take time. Kinly give feed back pl. -astrogopudev mathur <dmathur108 > wrote: Dear Mr Raichur and list,thank you for looking into my query. I will givefeedback when possible.thanksDev.--- Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:> dEAR mATHUR> You will be able to buy a house before end OCT> this year> good luck> > > dev mathur <dmathur108 > wrote:> Namaste gurus and list members.> > Please help me with one problem that is on my

mind> for> a long time. When will i be able to buy a house ?> I got in financial troubles due to job loss since> 2004. nowadays my revenue is not stable.> > my details > > dob 3 nov 1972> tob 19 h 20 Gmt+4 , NO Dst> country Mauritius> long 57 E 41> lat 20 S 6> > thank you> > Dev.> > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> protection around > > > > > > > > See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check itout.Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

protection around Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

We have the perfect Group for you. Check out the handy changes to .