Rate this topic

Guest guest

which houses should be consider in order to answer the question " when

will my visa be approved " .

i considered that 3rd house should be looked. or else is it that we

see only 11th. pl enlighen

ramchandani

Dear Mr.Ramchandani,

The s/l of the VIth should signify XI...for getting visa...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

ramchandani_m2002 <ramchandani_m2002 Sent: Friday, 3 November, 2006 7:04:04 PM getting f1 visa

which houses should be consider in order to answer the question " when will my visa be approved".i considered that 3rd house should be looked. or else is it that we see only 11th. pl enlighenramchandani

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Ramchandani,

Just taking a look at 3rd house will not be

sufficient. We have to consider houses 9 and 12 too

for travel. Since Visa is the legal paperwork that

entitles us to travel so we have to consider houses 7

and 11. House 7 for legal agreement and house 11 for

satisfaction.

let us wait for the feedback from stalwarts in our

group.

His divine grace,

Balasubramaniam

--- ramchandani_m2002 <ramchandani_m2002

wrote:

> which houses should be consider in order to answer

> the question " when

> will my visa be approved " .

> i considered that 3rd house should be looked. or

> else is it that we

> see only 11th. pl enlighen

> ramchandani

>

>

>

>

______________________________\

Check out the New Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things

done faster.

(http://advision.webevents./mailbeta)

Dear Ramchandani,

For getting PP, visa, going foreign, 11CSBL should signify 3,9,11,12.

Ref: KP Reader VI page 320;

Chandrakant R. Bhatt: Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani page 86,

Regards,

tw

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

wrote:

>

> Dear Mr.Ramchandani,

> The s/l of the VIth should

signify XI...for getting visa...

> With best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

> ramchandani_m2002 <ramchandani_m2002

>

> Friday, 3 November, 2006 7:04:04 PM

> getting f1 visa

>

> which houses should be consider in order to answer the question "

when

> will my visa be approved " .

> i considered that 3rd house should be looked. or else is it that

we

> see only 11th. pl enlighen

> ramchandani

________

> India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

> http://in.answers./

>

Dear sir, Could you please tell me, this solution is applicable to the natal chart, or gochar chart or prashana kundali. I expect your reply eagerly. with regards msrBalasubramaniam Karthikeyan <kbalavic wrote: Ramchandani,Just taking a look at 3rd house will not besufficient. We have to consider houses 9 and 12 toofor travel. Since Visa is the legal paperwork thatentitles us to travel so we have to consider houses

7and 11. House 7 for legal agreement and house 11 forsatisfaction. let us wait for the feedback from stalwarts in ourgroup.His divine grace,Balasubramaniam --- ramchandani_m2002 <ramchandani_m2002 >wrote:> which houses should be consider in order to answer> the question " when > will my visa be approved".> i considered that 3rd house should be looked. or> else is it that we > see only 11th. pl enlighen> ramchandani> > > > ________Check out the New Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. (http://advision.webevents./mailbeta)

We have the perfect Group for you. Check out the handy changes to .

Till not members have replied with 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th, 11th and 12th, which seems a bit confusing to me. I request other senior members to share their opinion too on this topic.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 11/4/06, Balasubramaniam Karthikeyan <kbalavic wrote:

Ramchandani,Just taking a look at 3rd house will not besufficient. We have to consider houses 9 and 12 toofor travel. Since Visa is the legal paperwork thatentitles us to travel so we have to consider houses 7

and 11. House 7 for legal agreement and house 11 forsatisfaction. let us wait for the feedback from stalwarts in ourgroup.His divine grace,Balasubramaniam --- ramchandani_m2002 <

ramchandani_m2002wrote:> which houses should be consider in order to answer

> the question " when > will my visa be approved " .> i considered that 3rd house should be looked. or> else is it that we > see only 11th. pl enlighen> ramchandani> > > > ________Check out the New Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. (

http://advision.webevents./mailbeta)

I would say this can be applicable for the horary chart. I hope in your birth chart if the 12th cusp sub-lord signifies 3 or 9 or 12, then you have the chance to go abroad during the conjoined periods. But, whether your visa will be approved or not was the question, so in that case, I would recommend to consider the horary chart. His divine grace, Balasubramaniam Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha wrote: Dear sir, Could you

please tell me, this solution is applicable to the natal chart, or gochar chart or prashana kundali. I expect your reply eagerly. with regards msrBalasubramaniam Karthikeyan <kbalavic > wrote: Ramchandani,Just taking a look at 3rd house will not besufficient. We have to consider houses 9 and 12 toofor travel. Since Visa is the legal paperwork thatentitles us to travel so we have to consider houses 7and 11. House 7 for legal agreement and house 11 forsatisfaction. let us wait for the feedback from stalwarts in ourgroup.His divine grace,Balasubramaniam --- ramchandani_m2002 <ramchandani_m2002 >wrote:> which houses should

be consider in order to answer> the question " when > will my visa be approved".> i considered that 3rd house should be looked. or> else is it that we > see only 11th. pl enlighen> ramchandani> > > > ________Check out the New Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. (http://advision.webevents./mailbeta) We have the perfect Group for you. Check out the handy changes to .

Check out the New Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Msg#10764

KP Reader VI page 320;

Chandrakant R. Bhatt: Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani page 86,

For getting PP, visa, going foreign, 11CSBL should signify 3,9,11,12.

, " Punit Pandey " <punitp wrote:

>

> Till not members have replied with 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th, 11th and

12th, which

> seems a bit confusing to me. I request other senior members to

share their

> opinion too on this topic.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On 11/4/06, Balasubramaniam Karthikeyan <kbalavic wrote:

> >

> > Ramchandani,

> > Just taking a look at 3rd house will not be

> > sufficient. We have to consider houses 9 and 12 too

> > for travel. Since Visa is the legal paperwork that

> > entitles us to travel so we have to consider houses 7

> > and 11. House 7 for legal agreement and house 11 for

> > satisfaction.

> >

> > let us wait for the feedback from stalwarts in our

> > group.

> >

> > His divine grace,

> > Balasubramaniam

> >

> > --- ramchandani_m2002 <ramchandani_m2002<ramchandani_m2002%

40>

> > >

> > wrote:

> >

> > > which houses should be consider in order to answer

> > > the question " when

> > > will my visa be approved " .

> > > i considered that 3rd house should be looked. or

> > > else is it that we

> > > see only 11th. pl enlighen

> > > ramchandani

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > ________

> > Check out the New Mail - Fire up a more powerful email

and get

> > things done faster.

> > (http://advision.webevents./mailbeta)

> >

> >

> >

>

KP Reader 3 page 321

KP Reader VI page 263-266, 272

For foreign higher study

12CSBL signifies 3,9,12 and

11CSBL signifies 6,9,11,12

, " tw853 " <tw853 wrote:

>

> Msg#10764

>

> KP Reader VI page 320;

> Chandrakant R. Bhatt: Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani page

> 95

>

> For getting PP, visa, going foreign, 11CSBL should signify

>

>

>

> , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@> wrote:

> >

> > Till not members have replied with 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th, 11th and

> 12th, which

> > seems a bit confusing to me. I request other senior members to

> share their

> > opinion too on this topic.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> > On 11/4/06, Balasubramaniam Karthikeyan <kbalavic@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Ramchandani,

> > > Just taking a look at 3rd house will not be

> > > sufficient. We have to consider houses 9 and 12 too

> > > for travel. Since Visa is the legal paperwork that

> > > entitles us to travel so we have to consider houses 7

> > > and 11. House 7 for legal agreement and house 11 for

> > > satisfaction.

> > >

> > > let us wait for the feedback from stalwarts in our

> > > group.

> > >

> > > His divine grace,

> > > Balasubramaniam

> > >

> > > --- ramchandani_m2002 <ramchandani_m2002@<ramchandani_m2002%

> 40>

> > > >

> > > wrote:

> > >

> > > > which houses should be consider in order to answer

> > > > the question " when

> > > > will my visa be approved " .

> > > > i considered that 3rd house should be looked. or

> > > > else is it that we

> > > > see only 11th. pl enlighen

> > > > ramchandani

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > ________

> > > Check out the New Mail - Fire up a more powerful email

> and get

> > > things done faster.

> > > (http://advision.webevents./mailbeta)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Lajmi ji,

Why 6th house? I understand that the question is more about visa approval and not visa interview.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 11/4/06, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Mr.Ramchandani,

The s/l of the VIth should signify XI...for getting visa...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

ramchandani_m2002 <ramchandani_m2002

> Sent: Friday, 3 November, 2006 7:04:04 PM getting f1 visa

which houses should be consider in order to answer the question " when will my visa be approved " .i considered that 3rd house should be looked. or else is it that we see only 11th. pl enlighen

ramchandani

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8.

Get it NOW

Dear Punit ji, I understand it should be 6th cusp s/l signifying 11th house if visa approval is related to job. If no visa granted, no job, and thus significance of 6th and 11th gives job and visa. It will be good to have a look at 3rd house also because visa approval is a good news which is related with 3rd house. Regards, Yatendra Sharma Punit Pandey <punitp wrote: Lajmi ji, Why 6th house? I understand that the question is more about visa approval and not visa interview. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 11/4/06, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Mr.Ramchandani, The s/l of the VIth should signify XI...for getting visa... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. ramchandani_m2002 <ramchandani_m2002 > Sent: Friday, 3 November, 2006 7:04:04 PM getting f1 visa which houses should be consider in order to answer the question " when will my visa be approved".i considered that 3rd house should be looked. or else is it that we see only 11th. pl enlighenramchandani Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from

Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.

Yatendra ji,Visa approval may not directly be related to a new job. For example, in the US context, B1 is the business visa where you are just going for business visit. Similarly B2 (probably) is for tourist visit. H1B is a pure job visa that too may not always related to job. For example, one can have H1 with some company (US subsidiary of the existing company) with which s/he was already working. I have seen lots of Indian software companies working in this fashion. I believe that we need to have different set of rules for such situations. Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn 11/6/06, Yatendra Sharma <sharmay1953

> wrote:

Dear Punit ji, I understand it should be 6th cusp s/l signifying 11th house if visa approval is related to job. If no visa granted, no job, and thus significance of 6th and 11th gives job and visa. It will be good to have a look at 3rd house also because visa approval is a good news which is related with 3rd house.

Regards, Yatendra Sharma Punit Pandey <punitp

wrote: Lajmi ji, Why 6th house? I understand that the question is more about visa approval and not visa interview.

Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 11/4/06, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <

lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Mr.Ramchandani, The s/l of the VIth should signify XI...for getting visa...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao. ramchandani_m2002 <

ramchandani_m2002 >@gro

ups.comFriday, 3 November, 2006 7:04:04 PM getting f1 visa which houses should be consider in order to answer the question " when will my visa be approved " .

i considered that 3rd house should be looked. or else is it that we see only 11th. pl enlighenramchandani

Find out what India is talking about on -

Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from

Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Send instant messages to your online friends

http://au.messenger.

Moreover, one can have approved visa but s/he need not to go to that place immediately. One can go to that place till the time that visa is valid. This is also true for joining the new company, s/he can join anytime till the time visa is valid and employer is OK with it. On 11/6/06, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Yatendra ji,Visa approval may not directly be related to a new job. For example, in the US context, B1 is the business visa where you are just going for business visit. Similarly B2 (probably) is for tourist visit. H1B is a pure job visa that too may not always related to job. For example, one can have H1 with some company (US subsidiary of the existing company) with which s/he was already working. I have seen lots of Indian software companies working in this fashion. I believe that we need to have different set of rules for such situations. Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn 11/6/06, Yatendra Sharma <

sharmay1953

> wrote:

Dear Punit ji, I understand it should be 6th cusp s/l signifying 11th house if visa approval is related to job. If no visa granted, no job, and thus significance of 6th and 11th gives job and visa. It will be good to have a look at 3rd house also because visa approval is a good news which is related with 3rd house.

Regards, Yatendra Sharma Punit Pandey <

punitp

wrote: Lajmi ji, Why 6th house? I understand that the question is more about visa approval and not visa interview.

Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 11/4/06, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <

lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Mr.Ramchandani, The s/l of the VIth should signify XI...for getting visa...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

ramchandani_m2002 <

ramchandani_m2002 >@gro

ups.comFriday, 3 November, 2006 7:04:04 PM getting f1 visa which houses should be consider in order to answer the question " when will my visa be approved " .

i considered that 3rd house should be looked. or else is it that we see only 11th. pl enlighenramchandani

Find out what India is talking about on -

Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from

Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Send instant messages to your online friends

http://au.messenger.