IndiaDivine.org

When to use MST and when to use Double MST Theory?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Kanak ji, Thank you once aging for explaining the DMST Theory so clearly. I was wondering one thing. Under which circumstance should I use MST and DMST? Are there any specific situations or conditions to use them? Regards and pranam Andrewluthor_mark <luthor_mark wrote: Dear Members,Please advise me. Suppose a person asks the question when will I marry and gives a number between 1 and

249. Suppose the chart indicates that marriage is not promised. Should it be taken that the native will never marry? or in other words for how long the validity of the horary chart lasts?Mark , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:>> Dear All,> > I will post exmple using both MST and Double MST when i have got time.> Bellow is the theory of Double Multi steller theory.> Hope this help.> > regards> kanak Bosmia> > > 2/11/2006 @ 5.30 AM> PLANET RASI Dg.Mn.Sec Sgn Stl Sbl ssbl> SUN Li 016:33:46 Ve Ra Ve Ju> MOO Pi 011:13:21 Ju Sa Mo Ra> MAR Li 013:07:19 Ve Ra Me Ve> MER Li 029:12:04 Ve Ju Su Me> JUP Sc 001:27:11 Ma Ju Ra Ra> VEN Li 018:09:13 Ve Ra Mo Mo> SAT Le 000:12:24 Su Ke Ke Su> RAH Aq

028:55:49 Sa Ju Su Ra> KET Le 028:55:49 Su Su Ma Me> > What is DMST?> > DMST means Double Multi staller Theory(MST)> > F menas Formula> > DF-3 means Double Formula three> DF-4 means Double Formula four> > > How Find about Planet as per DF-3 ?> > For example Plane A is in the Sub sub of B > B is in the Sub sub of C > C is in the star of D > > Planetery Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP.> > JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B)> RAH(B) is in the sub sub of RAH©> RAH© is in the star of JUP(D)> > In this case final deciding factore is D.> > How Find about Planet as per DF-4 ?> > For example Plane A is in the sub sub of B > B is in the sub sub of C> C is in the stra of D> D is in the star of E> > Planetery Position givan in

above. for exmple we check JUP.> > JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B)> RAH(B) is in the sub sub of RAH©> RAH© is in the star of JUP(D)> JUP(D) is in the star of JUP(D)> > In this case final deciding factore is E.> > For exmple if we are looking for marriage then this D or E is must signifies or> as cuspal point of 2,7,11 cusp > who have KPAstr2.5 are found this DF-3, DF-4.in main window.> > > > > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<> > > > Sponsored Link> > Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's - in less than one year.> Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483

Sponsored Link

For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling. Sign up now.

Dear Andrew ji, When we dont get clear cut answer form MST then we have to check DMST for clear answer. hope it help regards Kanak Bosmiaandrew dutta <andrewinfinitum wrote: Respected Kanak ji, Thank you once aging for explaining the DMST Theory so clearly. I was wondering one thing. Under which circumstance should I use MST and DMST? Are there any specific situations or

conditions to use them? Regards and pranam Andrewluthor_mark <luthor_mark > wrote: Dear Members,Please advise me. Suppose a person asks the question when will I marry and gives a number between 1 and 249. Suppose the chart indicates that marriage is not promised. Should it be taken that the native will never marry? or in other words for how long the validity of the horary chart lasts?Mark , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:>> Dear All,> > I will post exmple using both MST and Double MST when i have got time.> Bellow is the theory of Double Multi steller theory.>

Hope this help.> > regards> kanak Bosmia> > > 2/11/2006 @ 5.30 AM> PLANET RASI Dg.Mn.Sec Sgn Stl Sbl ssbl> SUN Li 016:33:46 Ve Ra Ve Ju> MOO Pi 011:13:21 Ju Sa Mo Ra> MAR Li 013:07:19 Ve Ra Me Ve> MER Li 029:12:04 Ve Ju Su Me> JUP Sc 001:27:11 Ma Ju Ra Ra> VEN Li 018:09:13 Ve Ra Mo Mo> SAT Le 000:12:24 Su Ke Ke Su> RAH Aq 028:55:49 Sa Ju Su Ra> KET Le 028:55:49 Su Su Ma Me> > What is DMST?> > DMST means Double Multi staller Theory(MST)> > F menas Formula> > DF-3 means Double Formula three> DF-4 means Double Formula four> > > How Find about Planet as per DF-3 ?> > For example Plane A is in the Sub sub of B > B is in the Sub sub of C > C is in the star of D > > Planetery Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP.>

> JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B)> RAH(B) is in the sub sub of RAH©> RAH© is in the star of JUP(D)> > In this case final deciding factore is D.> > How Find about Planet as per DF-4 ?> > For example Plane A is in the sub sub of B > B is in the sub sub of C> C is in the stra of D> D is in the star of E> > Planetery Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP.> > JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B)> RAH(B) is in the sub sub of RAH©> RAH© is in the star of JUP(D)> JUP(D) is in the star of JUP(D)> > In this case final deciding factore is E.> > For exmple if we are looking for marriage then this D or E is must signifies or> as cuspal point of 2,7,11 cusp > who have KPAstr2.5 are found this DF-3, DF-4.in main window.> > > > > >> I Love Walking In

Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<> > > > Sponsored Link> > Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's - in less than one year.> Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483 Sponsored LinkFor just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling. Sign up now. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Sponsored Link

Try Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you waiting for?

Thank you Kanak ji. Yes now it is clear. I will try to make a few applications of the same and get back to you. Regards and pranam, AndrewKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Andrew ji, When we dont get clear cut answer form MST then we have to check DMST for clear answer. hope it help regards Kanak Bosmiaandrew dutta

<andrewinfinitum > wrote: Respected Kanak ji, Thank you once aging for explaining the DMST Theory so clearly. I was wondering one thing. Under which circumstance should I use MST and DMST? Are there any specific situations or conditions to use them? Regards and pranam Andrewluthor_mark <luthor_mark > wrote: Dear Members,Please advise me. Suppose a person asks the question when will I marry and gives a number between 1 and 249. Suppose the chart indicates that marriage is not promised. Should it be taken that the native will never marry? or in

other words for how long the validity of the horary chart lasts?Mark , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:>> Dear All,> > I will post exmple using both MST and Double MST when i have got time.> Bellow is the theory of Double Multi steller theory.> Hope this help.> > regards> kanak Bosmia> > > 2/11/2006 @ 5.30 AM> PLANET RASI Dg.Mn.Sec Sgn Stl Sbl ssbl> SUN Li 016:33:46 Ve Ra Ve Ju> MOO Pi 011:13:21 Ju Sa Mo Ra> MAR Li 013:07:19 Ve Ra Me Ve> MER Li 029:12:04 Ve Ju Su Me> JUP Sc 001:27:11 Ma Ju Ra Ra> VEN Li 018:09:13 Ve Ra Mo Mo> SAT Le 000:12:24 Su Ke Ke Su> RAH Aq 028:55:49 Sa Ju Su Ra> KET Le 028:55:49 Su Su Ma Me> > What is DMST?> > DMST means Double Multi

staller Theory(MST)> > F menas Formula> > DF-3 means Double Formula three> DF-4 means Double Formula four> > > How Find about Planet as per DF-3 ?> > For example Plane A is in the Sub sub of B > B is in the Sub sub of C > C is in the star of D > > Planetery Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP.> > JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B)> RAH(B) is in the sub sub of RAH©> RAH© is in the star of JUP(D)> > In this case final deciding factore is D.> > How Find about Planet as per DF-4 ?> > For example Plane A is in the sub sub of B > B is in the sub sub of C> C is in the stra of D> D is in the star of E> > Planetery Position givan in above. for exmple we check JUP.> > JUP(A) is in the Sub sub of RAH(B)> RAH(B) is in the sub sub of RAH©>

RAH© is in the star of JUP(D)> JUP(D) is in the star of JUP(D)> > In this case final deciding factore is E.> > For exmple if we are looking for marriage then this D or E is must signifies or> as cuspal point of 2,7,11 cusp > who have KPAstr2.5 are found this DF-3, DF-4.in main window.> > > > > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<> > > > Sponsored Link> > Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's - in less than one year.> Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034,

India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483 Sponsored LinkFor just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling. Sign up now. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Sponsored LinkTry Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you waiting for? Prof.

Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near historic lows: $150,000 loan as low as $579/mo. Intro-*Terms