IndiaDivine.org

T.O.B.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Learned Members, I request you kindly let me know whether the the time of birth in the following cases is correct. Sl.No. Asc. SBL Moon STL 1. Ket Sat Ket is in Sat sign Aquar. 2. Sun Jup

Sun & Jup are in Capri sign in Rasi chart. Sun is in Jup sign Sagit in Bhava chart. 3.

Rah Rah Both are same planets. 4. Ven Ket Both aspecting each other 5. Sat Ven Ven is in Sat sign Capri 6. Rah Rah Both are same planets. 7. Sat Jup Jup is in Sat sign Capri 8. Rah Mn Rah is in Sat sign Capri, aspecting Moon sign cancer. Both Sat and Mon conjoined in Taurus sign. Good Luck. Naidu KP

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Naidu ji, If you use this rule you can found all time alwyas corect. please chek past mail of this group, i prove by prectical exmples that this rules was totaly falcy. regards kanak Bosmia"K. P. Naidu" <konathalan wrote: Dear Learned Members, I request you kindly let me know whether the the time of birth in the following cases is correct. Sl.No. Asc. SBL Moon STL 1. Ket Sat Ket is in Sat sign Aquar. 2. Sun Jup Sun & Jup are in Capri sign in Rasi chart. Sun is in Jup sign Sagit in Bhava chart. 3.

Rah Rah Both are same planets. 4. Ven Ket Both aspecting each other 5. Sat Ven Ven is in Sat sign Capri 6. Rah Rah Both are same planets. 7. Sat Jup Jup is in Sat sign Capri 8. Rah Mn Rah is in Sat sign Capri, aspecting Moon sign cancer. Both Sat and Mon conjoined in Taurus sign. Good Luck. Naidu KP Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Thank you Mr.Kanakji for your kind response. If this rule is falcy, will you please tell me which rule is true. Good Luck. Naidu KP

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Naidu ji, Every one want to findout answer eassy way,if possible one one go to do maths. RP method is very good method and in past we have done work on this with MOON Star conection and Asc sublord. and RP we found that only RP method is relible, please check past message of this group. In my personal opinion i prefer K.Baskarn's method. regards Kanak Bosmia"K. P. Naidu" <konathalan wrote: Thank

you Mr.Kanakji for your kind response. If this rule is falcy, will you please tell me which rule is true. Good Luck. Naidu KP Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Sponsored Link Degrees for working adults in as fast as 1 year. Bachelors, Masters, Associates. Top schools

Thank you very much Mr.Kanakji for your kind and prompt response. I want to know not the easy method but POOL PROOF METHOD of rectifying Birth Time. RP method, kindly clarify I have to take RPs of natal chart or RPs at the time of starting the work of rectifying the Birth time. Kindly let me know where I will get Bhaskaran's method. With Regards. Naidu KP

Jai Gurudev! Please tell me what this RP methodand how it is used practically if possible with example jammalamdugu venkat ranganKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Naidu ji, Every one want to findout answer eassy way,if possible one one go to do maths. RP method is very good method and in past we have done work on this with MOON Star conection and Asc sublord. and RP we found that only RP method is relible,

please check past message of this group. In my personal opinion i prefer K.Baskarn's method. regards Kanak Bosmia"K. P. Naidu" <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thank you Mr.Kanakji for your kind response. If this rule is falcy, will you please tell me which rule is true. Good Luck. Naidu KP Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Sponsored LinkDegrees for working adults in as fast as 1 year. Bachelors, Masters, Associates. Top schools

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

Dear Naiduji, You have to take at the time of starting the work of rectifying the Birth time. you cna found book of baskarn'sfrom: 1) www.sapnaonline.com 2) Mr.Hasmukhbhai , he is member of our group.contect him. name of book is: Secrets of RP and birth time. Hope it help regards Kanak Bosmia "K. P. Naidu" <konathalan wrote: Thank you very much Mr.Kanakji for your kind and prompt response. I want to know not the easy method but POOL PROOF METHOD of rectifying Birth Time. RP method, kindly clarify I have to take RPs of natal chart or RPs at the time of starting the work of rectifying the Birth time. Kindly let me know where I will get Bhaskaran's method. With Regards. Naidu KP Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Sponsored Link$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!

Dear jammalamdugu venkat rangan ji, You can found exmples with detials in past mail. please check some past mail of this group. regards Kanak Bosmiajammalamadugu rangan <jammalamadugu_rangan wrote: Jai Gurudev! Please tell me what this RP methodand how it is used practically if possible with example jammalamdugu venkat ranganKanak Bosmia

<kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Naidu ji, Every one want to findout answer eassy way,if possible one one go to do maths. RP method is very good method and in past we have done work on this with MOON Star conection and Asc sublord. and RP we found that only RP method is relible, please check past message of this group. In my personal opinion i prefer K.Baskarn's method. regards Kanak Bosmia"K. P. Naidu" <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thank you Mr.Kanakji for your kind response. If this rule is falcy, will you please tell me which rule is true.

Good Luck. Naidu KP Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Sponsored LinkDegrees for working adults in as fast as 1 year.

Bachelors, Masters, Associates. Top schools Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near historic lows - Refi $200k loan for only $660/ month - Click now for info