IndiaDivine.org

Sucees and Failure of a Business/Company - Future Prediction by Horary

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna Namaste Sharmaji. In your first question i dont think theren is a necessity to rotate the chart as the question is related the person himself. May be you are thinking that in respect of employement. it is better to consider a relation with 1,2,6,7,10,11houses for the question. Because 2 for relation, 7 for partner and 11 for gains in a positive direction and the remaining1, 6 and 10 as the negation for the question. and the reamaining analysis is same. hearing from you very soon... With Regards Pavan Kumar Yatendra Sharma <sharmay1953 wrote: Dear Shri Lajmi ji, Raichur ji and other learned members. Your comments on my recent email on LOVE AFFAIRS AND LOVE MARRIAGES are greatly appreciated. As commented by Shri Raichur ji, I will keep on posting examples, however, I did one in my said email. There are few more cases which I will continue to put on the site whenever the time permits. I have another question from you the learned members. Today morning an employee of a company (business), asked two questions: 1. What is the future of the business in which I am working? 2. What will be my relationship with my current Employer (the above said company/ business)? I asked him a Horary Number between 1 - 249, separately for both the questions. For first question, I rotated Kundali taking 7th house as first, and tried to see if 11th house sublord has good connections with 10th house and 2nd house. Please comment if this is the right way or there is an another way or another houses to look for the success/ failure of the company/ business. For second question, for an another chart on a new horary number, I looked at the subcusp lord of 1st house (self) relationship with 7th house (house of Employer) and 11, 10 and 2 houses. Please comment if the method is OK or there is another way or houses to look into. This was my first such case, and I reserved my

prediction till I get opinion from learned members. PLEASE GIVE YOUR OPINION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE PERSON CONCERNED IS ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR THE REPLY. Please give me in principle houses involved for such predictions. Rest I can work out and will post my details on the site. Thanking you, with warmest regards, Yatendra (Dr. Yatendra Sharma) Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger. FOR HIS GRACE WHO IS SHAMPOOING THE LOTUS FEET OF SRI RADHA RANI

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Members,

does the archives have KP reader 3 info on different ascendants, their characteristics, features, profession, love & marriage places, lucky numbers, colors etc

or if available anywhere let me know

also diff sub lords an profession

and and how to break up the role of a significators giving different results any ready reckoner.

say on a good day u can have some bad events also big or small how to arrive At them

thanks

prashant

Dear Sharma For success of a Business, Take 11th, fulfillment of desire, and 10th Honour fame etc. and progress. If they signify along with DBA 6th/2nd houses, then busniess will prosper. For personal progress take sub-lord of 10th. If it signifies 4\6 and 2nd the sucess ,\. This shd be corelated with DBA also. Yatendra Sharma <sharmay1953 wrote: Dear Shri Lajmi ji, Raichur ji and other learned members. Your comments

on my recent email on LOVE AFFAIRS AND LOVE MARRIAGES are greatly appreciated. As commented by Shri Raichur ji, I will keep on posting examples, however, I did one in my said email. There are few more cases which I will continue to put on the site whenever the time permits. I have another question from you the learned members. Today morning an employee of a company (business), asked two questions: 1. What is the future of the business in which I am working? 2. What will be my relationship with my current Employer (the above said company/ business)? I asked him a Horary Number between 1 - 249, separately for both the questions. For first question, I rotated Kundali taking 7th house as first, and tried to see if 11th house sublord has good connections with 10th house and 2nd house. Please comment if this is the right way or there is an another way or another houses

to look for the success/ failure of the company/ business. For second question, for an another chart on a new horary number, I looked at the subcusp lord of 1st house (self) relationship with 7th house (house of Employer) and 11, 10 and 2 houses. Please comment if the method is OK or there is another way or houses to look into. This was my first such case, and I reserved my prediction till I get opinion from learned members. PLEASE GIVE YOUR OPINION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE PERSON CONCERNED IS ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR THE REPLY. Please give me in principle houses involved for such predictions. Rest I can work out and will post my details on the site. Thanking you, with warmest regards, Yatendra (Dr. Yatendra Sharma) Send instant messages to your online friends

http://au.messenger. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506

Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know.

Dear Sharma ji, 1) A - If 7th Sublord signifies 2,10,11 then good prospect in business. B - If 7th and 10th Sublord signifies 1,9,5,12 then NOT prospect in business. 2) If Starlord of Sublord of Asc is be a friend of 01th sublord's starlord then good relation.( this is as per my experince only). hope this help regards Kanak BosmiaRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear Sharma For success of a Business, Take 11th, fulfillment of desire, and 10th Honour fame etc. and progress. If they signify along with DBA 6th/2nd houses, then busniess will prosper. For personal progress take sub-lord of 10th. If it signifies 4\6 and 2nd the sucess ,\. This shd be corelated with DBA also. Yatendra Sharma <sharmay1953 .au> wrote: Dear Shri Lajmi ji, Raichur ji and other learned members. Your comments on my recent email on LOVE AFFAIRS AND LOVE MARRIAGES are greatly appreciated. As commented by Shri Raichur ji, I will keep on posting examples, however, I did one in my said email. There are few more cases which I will continue to put on the site whenever the time permits. I have another question from you the learned members. Today morning an employee of a company (business), asked two questions: 1. What is the future of the business in which I am working? 2. What will be my relationship with my current Employer (the above said company/ business)? I asked him a Horary Number between 1 - 249, separately for both the questions. For first question, I rotated Kundali taking 7th house as first, and tried to see if 11th house sublord has good connections with 10th house and 2nd house. Please comment if this is the right way or there is an another way or another houses to look for the success/ failure of the company/ business. For second question, for an another chart on a new horary number, I looked at the subcusp lord of 1st house (self) relationship with 7th house (house of Employer) and 11, 10 and 2 houses. Please

comment if the method is OK or there is another way or houses to look into. This was my first such case, and I reserved my prediction till I get opinion from learned members. PLEASE GIVE YOUR OPINION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE PERSON CONCERNED IS ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR THE REPLY. Please give me in principle houses involved for such predictions. Rest I can work out and will post my details on the site. Thanking you, with warmest regards, Yatendra (Dr. Yatendra Sharma) Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609 Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Thanks Kanak Bhai. In this case Kundali should not be rotated to 7th house as one because you are already considering 7th house (Employer's house). For 2) I think you mean 10th (not 01)? Regards, Yatendra (Dr. Yatendra Sharma) Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Sharma ji, 1) A - If 7th Sublord

signifies 2,10,11 then good prospect in business. B - If 7th and 10th Sublord signifies 1,9,5,12 then NOT prospect in business. 2) If Starlord of Sublord of Asc is be a friend of 01th sublord's starlord then good relation.( this is as per my experince only). hope this help regards Kanak BosmiaRaichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear Sharma For success of a Business, Take 11th, fulfillment of desire, and 10th Honour fame etc. and progress. If they signify along with DBA 6th/2nd houses, then busniess will prosper. For personal progress take sub-lord of 10th. If it signifies 4\6 and 2nd the sucess ,\. This shd be corelated with DBA also. Yatendra Sharma <sharmay1953 .au> wrote: Dear Shri Lajmi ji, Raichur ji and other learned members. Your comments on my recent email on LOVE AFFAIRS AND LOVE MARRIAGES are greatly appreciated. As commented by Shri Raichur ji, I will keep on posting examples, however, I did one in my said email. There are few more cases which I will continue to put on the site whenever the time permits. I have another question from you the learned members. Today morning an employee of a company (business), asked two questions: 1. What is the future of the business in which I am working? 2. What will be my relationship with my current Employer (the above said company/ business)? I asked him a Horary Number between 1 - 249, separately for both the questions. For first question, I rotated Kundali taking 7th house as first, and tried to see if 11th house sublord has good connections with 10th house and 2nd house. Please comment if this is the right way or there is an another way or another houses to look for the success/ failure of the company/ business. For second question, for an another chart on a new horary number, I looked at the subcusp lord of 1st house (self) relationship with 7th house (house of Employer) and 11, 10 and 2 houses. Please comment if the method is OK or there is another way or houses to look into. This was my first such case, and I reserved my prediction till I get opinion from learned members. PLEASE GIVE YOUR OPINION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE PERSON CONCERNED IS ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR THE REPLY. Please give me in principle houses involved for such

predictions. Rest I can work out and will post my details on the site. Thanking you, with warmest regards, Yatendra (Dr. Yatendra Sharma) Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609 Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying

<< Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.

Dear yetendra ji, yes it was typo mistake .10 not 01. regards Kanak BosmiaYatendra Sharma <sharmay1953 wrote: Thanks Kanak Bhai. In this case Kundali should not be rotated to 7th house as one because you are already considering 7th house (Employer's house). For 2) I think you mean 10th (not 01)? Regards, Yatendra (Dr. Yatendra Sharma) Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Sharma ji, 1) A - If 7th Sublord signifies 2,10,11 then good prospect in business. B - If 7th and 10th Sublord signifies 1,9,5,12 then NOT prospect in business. 2) If Starlord of Sublord of Asc is be a friend of 01th sublord's starlord then good relation.( this is as per my experince only). hope this help regards Kanak BosmiaRaichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear Sharma For

success of a Business, Take 11th, fulfillment of desire, and 10th Honour fame etc. and progress. If they signify along with DBA 6th/2nd houses, then busniess will prosper. For personal progress take sub-lord of 10th. If it signifies 4\6 and 2nd the sucess ,\. This shd be corelated with DBA also. Yatendra Sharma <sharmay1953 .au> wrote: Dear Shri Lajmi ji, Raichur ji and other learned members. Your comments on my recent email on LOVE AFFAIRS AND LOVE MARRIAGES are greatly appreciated. As commented by Shri Raichur ji, I will keep on posting examples, however, I did one in my said email. There are few more cases which I will continue to put on the site whenever the time permits. I have another

question from you the learned members. Today morning an employee of a company (business), asked two questions: 1. What is the future of the business in which I am working? 2. What will be my relationship with my current Employer (the above said company/ business)? I asked him a Horary Number between 1 - 249, separately for both the questions. For first question, I rotated Kundali taking 7th house as first, and tried to see if 11th house sublord has good connections with 10th house and 2nd house. Please comment if this is the right way or there is an another way or another houses to look for the success/ failure of the company/ business. For second question, for an another chart on a new horary number, I looked at the subcusp lord of 1st house (self) relationship with 7th house (house of Employer) and 11, 10 and 2 houses. Please comment if the method is OK or there is

another way or houses to look into. This was my first such case, and I reserved my prediction till I get opinion from learned members. PLEASE GIVE YOUR OPINION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE PERSON CONCERNED IS ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR THE REPLY. Please give me in principle houses involved for such predictions. Rest I can work out and will post my details on the site. Thanking you, with warmest regards, Yatendra (Dr. Yatendra Sharma) Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609 Have a burning question? Go to

Answers and get answers from real people who know. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Thanks Pawan ji, Since question was asked by the subject for the success/ failure of Employer (and 7th house being the house of Emplyer), I thought of rotating 7th house to 1st house. But in light of Kanak Bhai ji' Shri Raichur ji and your advise, it was not necessary. Based on the experiences of learned members ;like yourself, I have made my prediction, and posted earlier this morning. Let us see now what happens in the next three to five years. Regards, Yatendra (Dr. Yatendra Sharma) pavan kumar <pavankumargvp wrote: Hare Krsna Namaste Sharmaji. In your first question i dont think theren is a necessity to rotate the chart as the question is related the person himself. May be you are thinking that in respect of employement. it is better to consider a relation with 1,2,6,7,10,11houses for the question. Because 2 for relation, 7 for partner and 11 for gains in a positive direction and the remaining1, 6 and 10 as the negation for the question. and the reamaining analysis is same. hearing from you very soon... With Regards Pavan Kumar Yatendra Sharma <sharmay1953 .au> wrote: Dear Shri Lajmi ji, Raichur ji and other learned members. Your comments on my recent email on LOVE AFFAIRS AND LOVE MARRIAGES are greatly appreciated. As commented by Shri Raichur ji, I will keep on posting examples, however, I did one in my said email. There are few more cases which I will continue to put on the site whenever the time permits. I have another question from you the learned members. Today morning an employee of a company (business), asked two questions: 1. What is the future of the business in which I am working? 2. What will be my relationship with my current Employer (the above said

company/ business)? I asked him a Horary Number between 1 - 249, separately for both the questions. For first question, I rotated Kundali taking 7th house as first, and tried to see if 11th house sublord has good connections with 10th house and 2nd house. Please comment if this is the right way or there is an another way or another houses to look for the success/ failure of the company/ business. For second question, for an another chart on a new horary number, I looked at the subcusp lord of 1st house (self) relationship with 7th house (house of Employer) and 11, 10 and 2 houses. Please comment if the method is OK or there is another way or houses to look into. This was my first such case, and I reserved my prediction till I get opinion from learned members. PLEASE GIVE YOUR OPINION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE PERSON CONCERNED IS ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR THE REPLY. Please give me

in principle houses involved for such predictions. Rest I can work out and will post my details on the site. Thanking you, with warmest regards, Yatendra (Dr. Yatendra Sharma) Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger. FOR HIS GRACE WHO IS SHAMPOOING THE LOTUS FEET OF SRI RADHA RANI Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.