IndiaDivine.org

Sucees and Failure of a Business/Company - Future Prediction by Horary

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shri Lajmi ji, Raichur ji and other learned members. Your comments on my recent email on LOVE AFFAIRS AND LOVE MARRIAGES are greatly appreciated. As commented by Shri Raichur ji, I will keep on posting examples, however, I did one in my said email. There are few more cases which I will continue to put on the site whenever the time permits. I have another question from you the learned members. Today morning an employee of a company (business), asked two questions: 1. What is the future of the business in which I am working? 2. What will be my relationship with my current Employer (the above said company/ business)? I asked him a Horary Number between 1 - 249, separately for both the questions. For first question, I rotated Kundali taking 7th house as first, and tried to see if 11th house sublord has good connections with 10th

house and 2nd house. Please comment if this is the right way or there is an another way or another houses to look for the success/ failure of the company/ business. For second question, for an another chart on a new horary number, I looked at the subcusp lord of 1st house (self) relationship with 7th house (house of Employer) and 11, 10 and 2 houses. Please comment if the method is OK or there is another way or houses to look into. This was my first such case, and I reserved my prediction till I get opinion from learned members. PLEASE GIVE YOUR OPINION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE PERSON CONCERNED IS ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR THE REPLY. Please give me in principle houses involved for such predictions. Rest I can work out and will post my details on the site. Thanking you, with warmest regards, Yatendra (Dr. Yatendra

Sharma) Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.