Chennai.Right now iam in a big dilemma whether to join this Software

company by paying a non-refundable deposit of Rs75000/- or I should

wait for my US WorkVisa papers.My US Work Visa is still pending and I

dono when I'l get it back.The joining date for Software company is

30th December 2006.Once I pay 75000 and join the ompany & If i get my US

Work Visa sometime in Jan 2007/Feb 2007 .then its a waste of

money..Please help me by analyzing my Horoscope.What is the

possibility for me to settle in USA?Should i accept this software

company offer or shall i turn down the offer and wait for US Visa?

my birth details are as follows

DOB:13 December 1981

TOB:17.30 hrs (5.30 pm)

POB:Chennai (Madras),TamilNadu,India

Regards,

Viduna.

Well Viduna, in case you get your US work visa and get employed in your own industry, 75000-INR would amount to less than 2000-USD which would be, at most, a half of a month's salary. Consider also that Chennai job is in your hand. But you still have until the 30th to decide whether to shell out the rupees or not. That's my 2-cents. And that much is just common sense! No attempt to undermine or disregard astrology though. Cheers.viduna2000 <viduna2000 wrote: Dear Astrologers, I got a job in a

Software Company located in Chennai.Right now iam in a big dilemma whether to join this Software company by paying a non-refundable deposit of Rs75000/- or I should wait for my US WorkVisa papers.My US Work Visa is still pending and I dono when I'l get it back.The joining date for Software company is 30th December 2006.Once I pay 75000 and join the ompany & If i get my US Work Visa sometime in Jan 2007/Feb 2007 .then its a waste of money..Please help me by analyzing my Horoscope.What is the possibility for me to settle in USA?Should i accept this software company offer or shall i turn down the offer and wait for US Visa? my birth details are as follows DOB:13 December 1981 TOB:17.30 hrs (5.30 pm) POB:Chennai (Madras),TamilNadu,India Regards, Viduna.

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Dear Viduna,

As per K.P., if the s/l of XII,signifies III,IX & XII and the s/l of the Ascendant signifies XII,you will surely settle abroad...

For getting Visa cast a horary chart by taking a number at random and if the s/l of XI signifies II,VI or XI,you will surely get your visa...time the event by transit of the Moon...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

viduna2000 <viduna2000 Sent: Thursday, 7 December, 2006 6:42:00 PM urgent-pls help me!

Dear Astrologers,I got a job in a Software Company located inChennai.Right now iam in a big dilemma whether to join this Softwarecompany by paying a non-refundable deposit of Rs75000/- or I shouldwait for my US WorkVisa papers.My US Work Visa is still pending and Idono when I'l get it back.The joining date for Software company is30th December 2006.Once I pay 75000 and join the ompany & If i get my USWork Visa sometime in Jan 2007/Feb 2007 .then its a waste ofmoney..Please help me by analyzing my Horoscope.What is thepossibility for me to settle in USA?Should i accept this softwarecompany offer or shall i turn down the offer and wait for US Visa?my birth details are as followsDOB:13 December 1981TOB:17.30 hrs (5.30 pm)POB:Chennai (Madras),TamilNadu, IndiaRegards,Viduna.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Please give me a number between 1 & 2193

RG

viduna2000 <viduna2000 Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2006 1:12:00 PM urgent-pls help me!

Dear Astrologers,I got a job in a Software Company located inChennai.Right now iam in a big dilemma whether to join this Softwarecompany by paying a non-refundable deposit of Rs75000/- or I shouldwait for my US WorkVisa papers.My US Work Visa is still pending and Idono when I'l get it back.The joining date for Software company is30th December 2006.Once I pay 75000 and join the ompany & If i get my USWork Visa sometime in Jan 2007/Feb 2007 .then its a waste ofmoney..Please help me by analyzing my Horoscope.What is thepossibility for me to settle in USA?Should i accept this softwarecompany offer or shall i turn down the offer and wait for US Visa?my birth details are as followsDOB:13 December 1981TOB:17.30 hrs (5.30 pm)POB:Chennai (Madras),TamilNadu, IndiaRegards,Viduna.

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Dear Viduna! Jaigurudev! You need not consult an astrologer for deciding. Those who are asking for depsits have some hidden motives.So you can outright reject them. Rest you can take advice from any of our astrologer friends. Thanking you, jammalamadugu ranganR G <rg_bharat wrote: Please give me a number between 1 & 2193 RG viduna2000 <viduna2000 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2006 1:12:00 PM urgent-pls help me! Dear Astrologers,I got a job in a Software Company located inChennai.Right now iam in a big dilemma whether to join this Softwarecompany by paying a non-refundable deposit of Rs75000/- or I shouldwait for my US WorkVisa papers.My US Work Visa is still pending and Idono when I'l get it back.The joining date for Software company is30th December 2006.Once I pay 75000 and join the ompany & If i get my USWork

Visa sometime in Jan 2007/Feb 2007 .then its a waste ofmoney..Please help me by analyzing my Horoscope.What is thepossibility for me to settle in USA?Should i accept this softwarecompany offer or shall i turn down the offer and wait for US Visa?my birth details are as followsDOB:13 December 1981TOB:17.30 hrs (5.30 pm)POB:Chennai (Madras),TamilNadu, IndiaRegards,Viduna. Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Viduna,

Please donot use astrology as a crutch,sorry for

saying this,but be grounded.

You have 3 choices to exercise in 2 days, join, not

join, or seek extension to join.If last choice is possible it is the

best however it may bring relief for a month.

Asssuming you donot have this choice,you should

compare Rs 75,000 vs your monthly salary,If it same or near your

offered salary,then join the new company.Then wait for the US

papers.A bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush.Please remember age is

on your side.

Since it is X'mas/New Year time, in the US, offices

will be closed for next 10 days.

You are learning to take risks in management,presntly

with your career,a lesson which will stand you in good stead for the

future.

Best wishes.

Regards,

Satish

, " viduna2000 " <viduna2000

wrote:

>

> Dear Astrologers,

> I got a job in a Software Company located in

> Chennai.Right now iam in a big dilemma whether to join this

Software

> company by paying a non-refundable deposit of Rs75000/- or I should

> wait for my US WorkVisa papers.My US Work Visa is still pending

and I

> dono when I'l get it back.The joining date for Software company is

> 30th December 2006.Once I pay 75000 and join the ompany & If i get

my US

> Work Visa sometime in Jan 2007/Feb 2007 .then its a waste of

> money..Please help me by analyzing my Horoscope.What is the

> possibility for me to settle in USA?Should i accept this software

> company offer or shall i turn down the offer and wait for US Visa?

>

> my birth details are as follows

> DOB:13 December 1981

> TOB:17.30 hrs (5.30 pm)

> POB:Chennai (Madras),TamilNadu,India

>

> Regards,

> Viduna.

>