IndiaDivine.org

southern latitudes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear sirs, In dealing with horary astrology in southern hemisphere, what is the procedure to adopt for selecting the Asc and cusps based on given kp number. Please explain with an example. Though some explanatioon was given earlier , I am still in doubt. Kindly clear my doubt. Rao Kalvala

Dear Ramanuja Rao If you are using a genuine KP SW you do not worry wether you are in Northern or Southern Hemisphere. The Chart cast will be corrected by the sw according to the North or South. The Horary ascendent for a given Number remains same, the other cusps will change. hope this helpsRamanuja Rao Kalvala <kalvalarao wrote: Dear sirs, In dealing with horary astrology in southern hemisphere, what is the procedure to adopt for selecting the Asc and cusps

based on given kp number. Please explain with an example. Though some explanatioon was given earlier , I am still in doubt. Kindly clear my doubt. Rao Kalvala Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609