IndiaDivine.org

Will I get this Job

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Learned members, Please look into my problem. Currently I am with out job. Today one employer contacted me through email regarding job. Do you think I will get this job. Time received mail: 11:41am Date of Mail: 22 December 2006 My birth details: 10June 1968 5:29am Mumbai I shall grateful for the HELP. Warm

Regards,Sudhir

Dear Sudhur ji, I select number 124 (SUB) and date 22/12/2006 as per Dr.Kar's TSP Thoery You will get job. Asc. SL is SAT in SS of VEN and VEN is starlord of MOON. AS Per F-3 SAT is in SS of VEN and VEN is in the star of VEN agian Yes so you will get job Please infomr us what is out come. regards Kanak Bosmia.sudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Learned

members, Please look into my problem. Currently I am with out job. Today one employer contacted me through email regarding job. Do you think I will get this job. Time received mail: 11:41am Date of Mail: 22 December 2006 My birth details: 10June 1968 5:29am Mumbai I shall grateful for the HELP. Warm Regards,Sudhir "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

You are a student of KP ?. Then such questions are best answered by Horary. Send a Number. sudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Learned members, Please look into my problem. Currently I am with out job. Today one employer contacted me through email regarding job. Do you think I will get this job.

Time received mail: 11:41am Date of Mail: 22 December 2006 My birth details: 10June 1968 5:29am Mumbai I shall grateful for the HELP. Warm Regards,Sudhir Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506

Dear Sir, Thanks for the interest in my problem. Mr. Kanak Bhai has already replied. I am positive I shall get this job as the employer enquired when I can join and my salary expectations and already they have collected all my particulars from me, three months back. Those are last stages of hiring. Indications are good. Once the New Year festivities are over, I can expect confirmation. I am grateful to Mr. Kanak bhai and Mr. Raichur Ji. Kind regards SudhirRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: You are a student of KP ?. Then such questions are best answered by Horary. Send a Number. sudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 > wrote: Dear Learned members, Please look into my problem. Currently I am with out job. Today one employer contacted me through email regarding job. Do you think I will get this job. Time received mail: 11:41am Date of Mail: 22 December 2006 My birth details: 10June 1968 5:29am Mumbai I shall grateful for the HELP. Warm Regards,Sudhir Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609

Dear Sudhir,

Checked ur birth chart and cross checked through horary.

Sa, the lord of 10 is in 11 in Me star, the lord of 2. U will be under influence of Ve/Ju/Sa from 11th Jan 07.

Sun will transit in star of Moon during 24th January to 5th February 07. Sa will transit in star of Me.

New job is probable any day during 24th January to 5th February 07.

Please provide dates of ur important past events (including events related with career) for further verification of ur birth data.

With regards,

Foresight

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ , sudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote:>> Dear Learned members,> > Please look into my problem. Currently I am with out job.> > Today one employer contacted me through email regarding job.> Do you think I will get this job. > > Time received mail: 11:41am> Date of Mail: 22 December 2006> > My birth details:> 10June 1968> 5:29am> Mumbai> > I shall grateful for the HELP.> > Warm Regards,> Sudhir> > > > > >

Dear Sudhir ji, As per dr,Kar's Lagna RP thoery and one month dasa i found that : Horary Lagna RP: mer-mar-sat-sat Moon RP: JUP-VEN. Now runing dasa is SUN from 23 TO 24 DEC. 2006 NOT IN RP. Next MOON also not in RP. Next MAR is in RP but MAR apsect on RAH and next Dasa is RAHU so i select RAHU dasa which will from 29/12/2006 to 2/01/2007 I think this is likly period. Our member Bala ji ask me for exmple of one month dasa so i try with this case and lets see what will out come? this is my first try on One month dasa with Kar's theory. regards Kanak Bosmia udhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Sir, Thanks for the interest in my problem. Mr. Kanak Bhai has already replied. I am positive I shall

get this job as the employer enquired when I can join and my salary expectations and already they have collected all my particulars from me, three months back. Those are last stages of hiring. Indications are good. Once the New Year festivities are over, I can expect confirmation. I am grateful to Mr. Kanak bhai and Mr. Raichur Ji. Kind regards SudhirRaichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: You are a student of KP ?. Then such questions are best answered by

Horary. Send a Number. sudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 > wrote: Dear Learned members, Please look into my problem. Currently I am with out job. Today one employer contacted me through email regarding job. Do you think I will get this job. Time received mail: 11:41am Date of Mail: 22 December 2006 My birth details: 10June 1968 5:29am Mumbai I shall grateful for the HELP. Warm Regards,Sudhir Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609

"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Dear Foresight, As requested I am providing dates with my employment history. 28 June 1996 - 15 Aug 2002 Worked for a overseas employer. 14 November, 2003 daughter was born 01 April 2004 - 03 July 2005 , worked for local company. 29 July 2004 - Nov 30, 2005 worked for a overseas employer. Best wishes Sudhirastroforesight <astroforesight wrote: Dear Sudhir, Checked ur birth chart and cross checked through horary. Sa, the lord of 10 is in 11 in Me star, the lord of 2. U will be under influence of Ve/Ju/Sa from 11th Jan 07. Sun will transit in star of Moon during 24th January to 5th February 07. Sa will transit in star of Me. New job is probable any day during 24th January to 5th February 07. Please provide dates of ur important past events (including events related with career) for further verification of ur birth data. With regards, Foresight ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ , sudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote:>> Dear

Learned members,> > Please look into my problem. Currently I am with out job.> > Today one employer contacted me through email regarding job.> Do you think I will get this job. > > Time received mail: 11:41am> Date of Mail: 22 December 2006> > My birth details:> 10June 1968> 5:29am> Mumbai> > I shall grateful for the HELP.> > Warm Regards,> Sudhir> > > > > >

Dear Sudhir,

Thanks for furnishing information. The events are matching in ur

chart. I hope U will get job as indicated in my message.

Meanwhile keep us informed about the developments.

With regards,

Foresight

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

, sudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10

wrote:

>

> Dear Foresight,

>

> As requested I am providing dates with my employment history.

>

>

> 28 June 1996 - 15 Aug 2002 Worked for a overseas employer.

>

> 14 November, 2003 daughter was born

>

> 01 April 2004 - 03 July 2005 , worked for local company.

>

> 29 July 2004 - Nov 30, 2005 worked for a overseas employer.

>

>

> Best wishes

> Sudhir

>

> astroforesight <astroforesight wrote:

> Dear Sudhir,

> Checked ur birth chart and cross checked through horary.

> Sa, the lord of 10 is in 11 in Me star, the lord of 2. U will be

under influence of Ve/Ju/Sa from 11th Jan 07.

> Sun will transit in star of Moon during 24th January to 5th

February 07. Sa will transit in star of Me.

> New job is probable any day during 24th January to 5th February

> Please provide dates of ur important past events (including

events related with career) for further verification of ur birth data.

> With regards,

> Foresight

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> , sudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Learned members,

> >

> > Please look into my problem. Currently I am with out job.

> >

> > Today one employer contacted me through email regarding job.

> > Do you think I will get this job.

> >

> > Time received mail: 11:41am

> > Date of Mail: 22 December 2006

> >

> > My birth details:

> > 10June 1968

> > 5:29am

> > Mumbai

> >

> > I shall grateful for the HELP.

> >