IndiaDivine.org

When Dr.Kavita come back?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, Dr. Kavita was Missing form two month.all TV chennal are talking on this issue.To know when she come back i cast Hoary. and below is details: HORARY NO: 76 ( as allways i take number my self randomly)DATE: 25/12/2006TIME: 09.32.51 AMPLACE: L.G.HOSPITAL-AHMEDABAD 23 N 00 , 72 E 36 Analysis:Rule:If 1th cusp sublord signifies 2,8,11 then person come back home. In this case 11th cusp sublord is MER.in the star of KET and sub of VEN.MER is in 5 lord of 3,12.KET is in 2nd and conj with SAT in 1 l/o 7,8.VEN is in 6 l/o 4,11. so she will come back bcoze 11th SL signifies 2,8,11. But For longevity we have to check Asc.Sublord. Asc. Sublord is KET. in the star of VEN and sub of own.KET is in 2nd and conj with SAT in 1 l/o 7,8.VEN is in 6 l/o 4,11. 11th is badhaka for this

horary and Asc sublord signifies 2(Maraka),7(Maraka),8(misfortune),11(Badhaka). so she will found dead . When? In DBAS of signficatores Of 3rd and 11th She will foundsignificatore of 3 and 11 are MAR,MER,KET,VEN,RAH.RP are SAT,MOON,RAH,KET. DBAS are RAH-RAH-SAT-RAH UP TO 2/1/2007. both are from RP so up to 2/1/2007 she will found. regards Kanak Bosmia"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Tired of

spam? Mail has the best spam protection around

Dear All, Just now i show news on AAJ TAK , As per My pridiction She was no more,but deathbody not found. Once again i prove that even number select by me rendomly( not givan by querant) KP Horary work very well, this is one more exmple.hope other will also try this. regards Kanak BosmiaKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear All, Dr. Kavita was Missing

form two month.all TV chennal are talking on this issue.To know when she come back i cast Hoary. and below is details: HORARY NO: 76 ( as allways i take number my self randomly)DATE: 25/12/2006TIME: 09.32.51 AMPLACE: L.G.HOSPITAL-AHMEDABAD 23 N 00 , 72 E 36 Analysis:Rule:If 1th cusp sublord signifies 2,8,11 then person come back home. In this case 11th cusp sublord is MER.in the star of KET and sub of VEN.MER is in 5 lord of 3,12.KET is in 2nd and conj with SAT in 1 l/o 7,8.VEN is in 6 l/o 4,11. so she will come back bcoze 11th SL signifies 2,8,11. But For longevity we have to check Asc.Sublord. Asc. Sublord is KET. in the star of VEN and sub of own.KET is in 2nd and conj with SAT in 1 l/o 7,8.VEN is in 6 l/o 4,11. 11th is badhaka for this horary and Asc sublord signifies

2(Maraka),7(Maraka),8(misfortune),11(Badhaka). so she will found dead . When? In DBAS of signficatores Of 3rd and 11th She will foundsignificatore of 3 and 11 are MAR,MER,KET,VEN,RAH.RP are SAT,MOON,RAH,KET. DBAS are RAH-RAH-SAT-RAH UP TO 2/1/2007. both are from RP so up to 2/1/2007 she will found. regards Kanak Bosmia "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Do

You ? "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Dear Raghunatha ji, Genarly i use randome number generated by the software program , but some times when i hear news or question come in my mind and if at the same time number come in my mind i use it too.I never use book bcoze in book alwyas odd and evan number is on one side ( If right side is 1 then all right side is 1,3,5,7,9.... and if right side is 2 then all right side is 2,4,6,8,10 and i dont like this method even Shri KSK ji sugest it.) this is not origanly my idea Late Shree Chandrakant R.bhatt use this method in election and cricket match pridiction and later Dr. Kar also used it, i am only come with pricetical demonstration.all cradit goes to old KP masters. If some one is with me and query was related with him then i use number givan by him.I think we have to use this method in Mundane type pridiction, this is only my idea, one is free to use as per his

thinking. My all mundane type pridiction are base on this type of randome number choose by me, i dont have any idea about number of pridiction but most of are come true and all pridicted are in group.i dont keep all records with me. i fergot all pridiction after come true or went wrong.I request all research type members to check it and informe what is the out come so it will help to other members too. I always love to do some deffer bcoze Shri KSK ji sugest us to continue research and new finding. I never affriad of my failure.we have to add all which is best and within KP. hope this help. regards Kanak Bosmia Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote: , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:Om Krishna GuruNamaste Kanak Ji,Congratulations on accurate analysis and prediction. It was interesting to notice that, you are getting accurate results by choosing the number by yourself instead of the native. Which I thought the original teachings of Sri KSK.I) Now please tell me the method you apply to choose the random number, so that I can test this further, if I am convinced :-1) Do you use the Book and choose the random number from the book from

right hand side ?2) You choose the random number which comes to your mind before you cast the Prashna Chart ?3) You choose the random number generated by the software program which you use ?II) Next question I have in mind is : How many cases or percentage you have got the success, when you chose the number yourself instead of the native ?. Thanks for your time in answering the above as this will be helpful to research minded students like me.RegardsRaghunatha Rao===== original message =====Re: When Dr.Kavita come back? Dear All,Just now i show news on AAJ TAK , As per My pridiction She was no more,but deathbody not found.Once again i prove that even number select by me rendomly( not givan by querant) KP Horary work very well, this is one more exmple.hope other will also try this.regardsKanak BosmiaKanak Bosmia

<kanakbosmia wrote:Dear All,Dr. Kavita was Missing form two month.all TV chennal are talking on this issue.To know when she come back i cast Hoary.and below is details:HORARY NO: 76 ( as allways i take number my self randomly)DATE: 25/12/2006TIME: 09.32.51 AMPLACE: L.G.HOSPITAL-AHMEDABAD 23 N 00 , 72 E 36Analysis:Rule:If 1th cusp sublord signifies 2,8,11 then person come back home.In this case 11th cusp sublord is MER.in the star of KET and sub of VEN.MER is in 5 lord of 3,12.KET is in 2nd and conj with SAT in 1 l/o 7,8.VEN is in 6 l/o 4,11.so she will come back bcoze 11th SL signifies 2,8,11.But For longevity we have to check Asc.Sublord.Asc. Sublord is KET. in the star of VEN and sub of own.KET is in 2nd and conj with SAT in 1 l/o 7,8.VEN is in 6 l/o 4,11. 11th is badhaka for this horary and Asc sublord signifies

2(Maraka),7(Maraka),8(misfortune),11(Badhaka).so she will found dead .When?In DBAS of signficatores Of 3rd and 11th She will foundsignificatore of 3 and 11 are MAR,MER,KET,VEN,RAH.RP are SAT,MOON,RAH,KET.DBAS are RAH-RAH-SAT-RAH UP TO 2/1/2007.both are from RP so up to 2/1/2007 she will found.regardsKanak Bosmia"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)