IndiaDivine.org

When Dr.Kavita come back?/ Congrats !!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kanak Bhai, Just heard on the news channel that Dr. Kavita is found dead. Congratulations! Once again your prediction has come correct. Kind regards SudhirKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear All, Dr. Kavita was Missing form two month.all TV chennal are talking on this issue.To know when she come back i cast Hoary. and below is details: HORARY NO: 76 ( as allways i take number my self randomly)DATE: 25/12/2006TIME: 09.32.51 AMPLACE: L.G.HOSPITAL-AHMEDABAD 23 N 00 , 72 E 36 Analysis:Rule:If 1th cusp sublord signifies 2,8,11 then person come back home. In this case 11th cusp sublord is MER.in the star of KET and sub of VEN.MER is in 5 lord of 3,12.KET is in 2nd and conj with SAT in 1 l/o 7,8.VEN is in 6 l/o 4,11. so she will come back bcoze 11th SL signifies 2,8,11. But For longevity we have to check Asc.Sublord. Asc. Sublord is KET. in the star of VEN and sub of own.KET is in 2nd and conj with SAT in 1

l/o 7,8.VEN is in 6 l/o 4,11. 11th is badhaka for this horary and Asc sublord signifies 2(Maraka),7(Maraka),8(misfortune),11(Badhaka). so she will found dead . When? In DBAS of signficatores Of 3rd and 11th She will foundsignificatore of 3 and 11 are MAR,MER,KET,VEN,RAH.RP are SAT,MOON,RAH,KET. DBAS are RAH-RAH-SAT-RAH UP TO 2/1/2007. both are from RP so up to 2/1/2007 she will found. regards Kanak Bosmia "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)