IndiaDivine.org

Timing the marriage 28/12

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bhanu

between Sep2 oct 18 07 will be married. to an electronics, IT engineer and will prosper a lot marriage will be fast, unconventional, diff caste/sect.

best wishes

Prashant

On 12/26/06, Pinnamaneni Family Paris <bhanuparis wrote:

Dear AstrologersNamaskarms.Please suggest marriage timings for my niece:Date of birth: 22 November 1984 (Thursday)Time of birth: 13.20 PMLatitude: 16.47N Longitude: 80.51EAndhra Paradesh, India

When will she get married and what type of husband she will get?Thank you for your helpBhanu -- Thank you,Prashantkumar

--------For Consultation charges please write to me--------G B Prashant Kumar`Gyandeep' 4, Fifth streetNandanam Extn,Chennai 600035, INDIA

MOBILE 9840051861TEL 42110983/24340186

Dear Prasanthji,

Thank you for your time and enregy.

Her parents and myself are looking for alliances and thought of Feb 2007.

I will inform you as and when it happens.

Her parents are too regid about caste and if it is from a different caste, needs some

fight!!Wish you all the best for all future.

Bhanu

On 12/28/06, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote:

Bhanu

between Sep2 oct 18 07 will be married. to an electronics, IT engineer and will prosper a lot marriage will be fast, unconventional, diff caste/sect.

best wishes

Prashant

On 12/26/06, Pinnamaneni Family Paris <bhanuparis

> wrote:

Dear AstrologersNamaskarms.Please suggest marriage timings for my niece:Date of birth: 22 November 1984 (Thursday)Time of birth: 13.20 PMLatitude: 16.47N Longitude: 80.51EAndhra Paradesh, India When will she get married and what type of husband she will get?Thank you for your helpBhanu

-- Thank you,Prashantkumar --------For Consultation charges please write to me--------G B Prashant Kumar`Gyandeep' 4, Fifth street

Nandanam Extn,Chennai 600035, INDIA MOBILE 9840051861TEL 42110983/24340186