IndiaDivine.org

When Mamata Banerjee end her hunger strike ? Pridiction went wrong

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, My pridction went wrong. Mamta Banrjee end her Hungar strike yesterdya night and MOON pass throu SUN star.Daylord if JUP. SUN is not in RP even why result come? can anybody through some light? Daulord also JUP and JUP is not in RP why both this Planet give result ? regardsKanak Bosmia Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear All, When Mamata Banerjee end her hunger strike ? DATE 25,12,2006 TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 11,11,22 DAY LORD IS MOON ASC= 311 52 39 SAT RAHU SAT MOON/CHANDRA 308 26 18 SAT RAHU RAHU RAHU 326 9 39 SAT JUP KETU KETU 146 9 39 SUN VEN KETU RP are SAT,RAH,KET,MOO so we have

saturady,monday,sunday,tuesday(MAR aspect on RAH) On Tuesday: 26/12/2006 MOON pass through RAH star up to 7.02 am.On Saturday 30/12/2006 MOON pass through VEN star.On Sunday 31/12/2006 MOON pass through SUN star. so i guss she will end her hunger strike from to day 8.10AM to 26th 7.02 am. regards Kanak Bosmia "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Respected Kanak JI, I dont consider your analysis to be wrong. You have perfectly found out that MB is going to end her fast. Only the date was behind by 2 days, which is a negligible 'mistake' for all practical purposes. I would humbly suggest you to try the same analysis with another Ayanamsa. A similar event happened with me when the difference in Aayanamsa led to slightly different results. I will be sending this as an article for your Ezine. Though a lot of research has gone into finding Ayanamsas, we need now some practical inputs on the efficacy of various Aayanamsas on single charts that tally with the real outcome. More on this in my article. Regards and pranam. AndrewKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear All, My pridction went wrong. Mamta Banrjee end her Hungar strike yesterdya night and MOON pass throu SUN star.Daylord if JUP. SUN is not in RP even why result come? can anybody through some light? Daulord also JUP and JUP is not in RP why both this Planet give result ? regardsKanak Bosmia Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear All, When Mamata Banerjee end her hunger strike ? DATE 25,12,2006 TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 11,11,22 DAY LORD IS MOON ASC= 311 52 39 SAT RAHU SAT MOON/CHANDRA 308 26 18 SAT RAHU RAHU RAHU 326 9 39 SAT JUP KETU KETU 146 9 39 SUN VEN KETU RP are

SAT,RAH,KET,MOO so we have saturady,monday,sunday,tuesday(MAR aspect on RAH) On Tuesday: 26/12/2006 MOON pass through RAH star up to 7.02 am.On Saturday 30/12/2006 MOON pass through VEN star.On Sunday 31/12/2006 MOON pass through SUN star. so i guss she will end her hunger strike from to day 8.10AM to 26th 7.02 am. regards Kanak Bosmia "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Tired of spam? Mail

has the best spam protection around "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell:

0-0-98666 20483

Dear Andrew ji, We have done research on aynamsha, two KPnew and Laheri and we found that KPNA is advisable to use in KP system. laheri not work wiht kp rules. I i am say i pridiction wnet worn bcoze i do with RP and when he end her fast Planet nmot telly with RP. In other research group you cna see all result with full detials. regards Kanak Bosmiaandrew dutta <andrewinfinitum wrote: Respected Kanak JI, I dont consider your analysis to be wrong. You have perfectly found out that MB is going to end her fast. Only the date was behind by 2 days, which is a negligible 'mistake' for all practical purposes. I would humbly suggest you to try the same analysis with another Ayanamsa. A similar event happened with me when the difference in Aayanamsa led to slightly different results. I will be sending this as an article for your Ezine. Though a lot of research has gone into finding Ayanamsas, we need now some practical inputs on the efficacy of various Aayanamsas on single charts that tally with the real outcome. More on this in my article. Regards and pranam. AndrewKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear All, My pridction went wrong. Mamta Banrjee end her Hungar strike yesterdya night and MOON pass throu SUN star.Daylord if JUP. SUN is not in RP even why result come? can anybody through some light? Daulord also JUP and JUP is not in RP why both this Planet give result ? regardsKanak Bosmia Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear All, When Mamata Banerjee end her hunger strike ? DATE 25,12,2006 TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 11,11,22 DAY LORD

IS MOON ASC= 311 52 39 SAT RAHU SAT MOON/CHANDRA 308 26 18 SAT RAHU RAHU RAHU 326 9 39 SAT JUP KETU KETU 146 9 39 SUN VEN KETU RP are SAT,RAH,KET,MOO so we have saturady,monday,sunday,tuesday(MAR aspect on RAH) On Tuesday: 26/12/2006 MOON pass through RAH star up to 7.02 am.On Saturday 30/12/2006 MOON pass through VEN star.On Sunday

31/12/2006 MOON pass through SUN star. so i guss she will end her hunger strike from to day 8.10AM to 26th 7.02 am. regards Kanak Bosmia "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) "A person should not be too honest.

Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483 "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Andrew ji,

In my opinion the accuracy lies not in ayanamsa but the intelligent use of RPs. Please check the article " crazy for accuracy (or something like that) " by Raichur ji. We all know that Sri KSK used different ayanamsa (KP Old) than the one which is more popular now a days (KP New), but he was able to make brilliant predictions.I believe the reason was the excellent use of RPs and use them intelligently in timing.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 12/30/06, andrew dutta <andrewinfinitum wrote:

Respected Kanak JI,

I dont consider your analysis to be wrong. You have perfectly found out that MB is going to end her fast. Only the date was behind by 2 days, which is a negligible 'mistake' for all practical purposes.

I would humbly suggest you to try the same analysis with another Ayanamsa. A similar event happened with me when the difference in Aayanamsa led to slightly different results.

I will be sending this as an article for your Ezine.

Though a lot of research has gone into finding Ayanamsas, we need now some practical inputs on the efficacy of various Aayanamsas on single charts that tally with the real outcome.

More on this in my article.

Regards and pranam.

Andrew Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote:

Dear All,

My pridction went wrong.

Mamta Banrjee end her Hungar strike yesterdya night and MOON pass throu SUN star.Daylord if JUP.

SUN is not in RP even why result come? can anybody through some light? Daulord also JUP and JUP is not in RP why both this Planet give result ?

regardsKanak Bosmia

Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote:

Dear All,

When Mamata Banerjee end her hunger strike ?

DATE 25,12,2006

TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 11,11,22

DAY LORD IS MOON

ASC= 311 52 39 SAT RAHU SAT

MOON/CHANDRA 308 26 18 SAT RAHU RAHU RAHU 326 9 39 SAT JUP KETU KETU 146 9 39 SUN VEN KETU

RP are SAT,RAH,KET,MOO

so we have saturady,monday,sunday,tuesday(MAR aspect on RAH)

On Tuesday: 26/12/2006 MOON pass through RAH star up to 7.02 am.On Saturday 30/12/2006 MOON pass through VEN star.On Sunday 31/12/2006 MOON pass through SUN star.

so i guss she will end her hunger strike from to day 8.10AM to 26th 7.02 am.

regards

Kanak Bosmia

" A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first. " Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

" A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first. " Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Prof. Andrew Dutta

Faculty Member

The ICFAI Business School,

Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills,

Hyderabad 500034, India.

Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262

Fax: 91-4023430414

Cell: 0-0-98666 20483

Dear Kanak ji,

You have said:

“We have done research on aynamsha, two KPnew and Laheri and we found that KPNA is advisable to use in KP system. laheri not work wiht kp rules.”

Shri KSK had developed a new theory in astrology which is known as KP System. Shri KSK also researched on Aynamsha and developed new Aynamsha popularly known as KP Aynamsha. Based on his theory and Aynamsha he had given very accurate predictions which justifies the theory developed by him.

Subsequently followers of Shri KSK modified the Aynamsha for the reasons best known to them. The modified Aynamsha is popularly known as KP New.

If the KP New Aynamsha is applied to the horoscopes prepared by Shri KSK based on the Aynamsha developed by him, the predictions given by Shri KSK may not justify the KP system.

I request to enlighten me on the above.

Thanks RG

Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 12:09:53 PMRe: When Mamata Banerjee end her hunger strike ? Pridiction went wrong

Dear Andrew ji,

We have done research on aynamsha, two KPnew and Laheri and we found that KPNA is advisable to use in KP system. laheri not work wiht kp rules.

I i am say i pridiction wnet worn bcoze i do with RP and when he end her fast Planet nmot telly with RP.

In other research group you cna see all result with full detials.

regards

Kanak Bosmiaandrew dutta <andrewinfinitum@ > wrote:

Respected Kanak JI,

I dont consider your analysis to be wrong. You have perfectly found out that MB is going to end her fast. Only the date was behind by 2 days, which is a negligible 'mistake' for all practical purposes.

I would humbly suggest you to try the same analysis with another Ayanamsa. A similar event happened with me when the difference in Aayanamsa led to slightly different results.

I will be sending this as an article for your Ezine.

Though a lot of research has gone into finding Ayanamsas, we need now some practical inputs on the efficacy of various Aayanamsas on single charts that tally with the real outcome.

More on this in my article.

Regards and pranam.

AndrewKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote:

Dear All,

My pridction went wrong.

Mamta Banrjee end her Hungar strike yesterdya night and MOON pass throu SUN star.Daylord if JUP.

SUN is not in RP even why result come? can anybody through some light? Daulord also JUP and JUP is not in RP why both this Planet give result ?

regardsKanak Bosmia

Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote:

Dear All,

When Mamata Banerjee end her hunger strike ?

DATE 25,12,2006

TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi. Sec ? 11,11,22

DAY LORD IS MOON

ASC= 311 52 39 SAT RAHU SAT

MOON/CHANDRA 308 26 18 SAT RAHU RAHU RAHU 326 9 39 SAT JUP KETU KETU 146 9 39 SUN VEN KETU

RP are SAT,RAH,KET, MOO

so we have saturady,monday, sunday,tuesday( MAR aspect on RAH)

On Tuesday: 26/12/2006 MOON pass through RAH star up to 7.02 am.On Saturday 30/12/2006 MOON pass through VEN star.On Sunday 31/12/2006 MOON pass through SUN star.

so i guss she will end her hunger strike from to day 8.10AM to 26th 7.02 am.

regards

Kanak Bosmia

"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Prof. Andrew Dutta

Faculty Member

The ICFAI Business School,

Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills,

Hyderabad 500034, India.

Tel: 91-4023430415- 19 Extn: 262

Fax: 91-4023430414

Cell: 0-0-98666 20483

Dear R.G Bharat ji, I know your intention about asking on aynamsha SO NO COMMNET. sorry Bharat ji no discussion bcoze all this is not fit in my leaval of knowladge,and also with my Nature, and i am not able to discuss all this.realy very sorry. I accpet my unbility, i am not master or founder of any sysytem.and that is not my intention. regards Kanak Bosmia R G <rg_bharat wrote: Dear Kanak ji, You have said: “We have done research on aynamsha, two KPnew and Laheri and we found that KPNA is advisable to use in KP system. laheri not work wiht kp rules.” Shri KSK had developed a new theory in astrology which is known as KP System. Shri KSK also researched on Aynamsha and developed new Aynamsha popularly known as KP Aynamsha. Based on his theory and Aynamsha he had given very accurate predictions which justifies the theory developed by him. Subsequently followers of Shri KSK modified

the Aynamsha for the reasons best known to them. The modified Aynamsha is popularly known as KP New. If the KP New Aynamsha is applied to the horoscopes prepared by Shri KSK based on the Aynamsha developed by him, the predictions given by Shri KSK may not justify the KP system. I request to enlighten me on the above. Thanks RG Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 12:09:53 PMRe: When Mamata Banerjee end her hunger strike ? Pridiction went wrong Dear Andrew ji, We have done research on aynamsha, two KPnew and Laheri and we found that KPNA is advisable to use in KP system. laheri not work wiht kp rules. I i am say i pridiction wnet worn bcoze i do with RP and when he end her fast Planet nmot telly with RP. In other research group you cna see all result with full detials. regards Kanak Bosmiaandrew dutta <andrewinfinitum@ > wrote: Respected Kanak JI, I dont consider your analysis to be wrong. You have perfectly found out that MB is going to end her fast. Only the date was behind by 2 days, which is a negligible 'mistake' for all practical purposes. I would humbly suggest you to try the same analysis with another Ayanamsa. A similar event happened with me when

the difference in Aayanamsa led to slightly different results. I will be sending this as an article for your Ezine. Though a lot of research has gone into finding Ayanamsas, we need now some practical inputs on the efficacy of various Aayanamsas on single charts that tally with the real outcome. More on this in my article. Regards and pranam. AndrewKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote: Dear All, My pridction went wrong. Mamta Banrjee end her Hungar strike yesterdya night and MOON pass throu SUN star.Daylord if JUP. SUN is not in RP even why result come? can anybody through some light? Daulord also JUP and JUP is not in RP why both this Planet give result ? regardsKanak Bosmia Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote: Dear All, When Mamata Banerjee end her hunger strike ? DATE 25,12,2006 TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi. Sec ? 11,11,22 DAY LORD IS MOON ASC= 311 52 39 SAT RAHU SAT MOON/CHANDRA 308 26 18 SAT RAHU RAHU RAHU 326 9

39 SAT JUP KETU KETU 146 9 39 SUN VEN KETU RP are SAT,RAH,KET, MOO so we have saturady,monday, sunday,tuesday( MAR aspect on RAH) On Tuesday: 26/12/2006 MOON pass through RAH star up to 7.02 am.On Saturday 30/12/2006 MOON pass through VEN star.On Sunday 31/12/2006 MOON pass through SUN star. so i guss she will end her hunger strike from to day 8.10AM to 26th 7.02 am. regards Kanak Bosmia "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India. Tel: 91-4023430415- 19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483 ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)