IndiaDivine.org

please find out the marriage time 11/1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Uma,

I have replied abt this in VA i JR, u can chk

best wishes

On 1/6/07, sneka raghavan <snekaraghavan wrote:

Respected Sir,Date of Birth: 01-11-1971 ( novermver first)TIme of Birth : 5-34 A.MPlace of Birth: chennai

Raasi : MeenaThis is my sister;s birth details. when will she get married. As she is 35 now will she get good, adjustable husband. will her husband work also. what remedies we need todo for her marriage.

Thanksuma

-- Thank you,Prashantkumar

--------For Consultation charges please write to me--------G B Prashant Kumar`Gyandeep' 4, Fifth streetNandanam Extn,Chennai 600035, INDIA

MOBILE 9840051861TEL 42110983/24340186

Can we see your analysis. This is KP forum for your kind Information. astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote: Hi Uma, I have replied abt this in VA i JR, u can chk best wishes On 1/6/07, sneka raghavan <snekaraghavan > wrote: Respected Sir,Date of Birth: 01-11-1971 ( novermver first)TIme of Birth : 5-34 A.MPlace of Birth: chennai Raasi : MeenaThis is my sister;s birth details. when will she get married. As she is 35 now will she get good, adjustable husband. will her husband work also. what remedies we need todo for her marriage. Thanksuma -- Thank you,Prashantkumar --------For Consultation charges please write to me--------G B Prashant Kumar`Gyandeep' 4, Fifth streetNandanam Extn,Chennai 600035, INDIA MOBILE 9840051861TEL 42110983/24340186

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.