IndiaDivine.org

Query about Job in US or India

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste, I had one query about my brother who has completed his MS in US. He is finding it difficult to get job in US. When he will get job ?. Whether he will get job in US or he has to come back India for Job. Please help me. Thanks and Warm Regards Birth Details 29/01/81 Time : 1:45 am Place: Mumbai

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship.

Dear Vishram Kunte Please let us know in which suburb of Bombay, your brother was born Vishram Kunte <dr_vishram_2000 wrote: Namaste, I had one query about my brother who has completed his MS in US. He is finding it difficult to get job in US. When he will get job ?. Whether he will get job in US or he has to come back India for Job. Please help me. Thanks and Warm Regards Birth

Details 29/01/81 Time : 1:45 am Place: Mumbai What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Dear Dr. Vishram, Your brother will get a job in September 2007 Regards S.KVishram Kunte <dr_vishram_2000 wrote: Namaste, I had one query about my brother who has completed his MS in US. He is finding it difficult to get

job in US. When he will get job ?. Whether he will get job in US or he has to come back India for Job. Please help me. Thanks and Warm Regards Birth Details 29/01/81 Time : 1:45 am Place: Mumbai What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship.

Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Thanks for your reply. Exact Birth Place is Vile-Parle (East), Mumbai.Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear Vishram Kunte Please let us know in which suburb of Bombay, your brother was born Vishram Kunte <dr_vishram_2000 > wrote: Namaste, I had one query about my brother who has completed

his MS in US. He is finding it difficult to get job in US. When he will get job ?. Whether he will get job in US or he has to come back India for Job. Please help me. Thanks and Warm Regards Birth Details 29/01/81 Time : 1:45 am Place: Mumbai What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609 Never miss an email

again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

Dear Vishram Your brother will get a job in foreign only The probable dates are 29 Jan, 10th feb , 10th March to 25 March 2007. goodluck Vishram Kunte <dr_vishram_2000 wrote: Thanks for your reply. Exact Birth Place is Vile-Parle (East), Mumbai.Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear

Vishram Kunte Please let us know in which suburb of Bombay, your brother was born Vishram Kunte <dr_vishram_2000 > wrote: Namaste, I had one query about my brother who has completed his MS in US. He is finding it difficult to get job in US. When he will get job ?. Whether he will get job in US or he has to come back India for Job. Please help me. Thanks and Warm Regards Birth Details 29/01/81 Time : 1:45 am Place: Mumbai What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609 Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win

prizes. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.

Further to my posting for Vishram Kunte, I solved the question, usong 4th step method. The 10 sublord is Sat. It signifies strongly house 10,11,and 12. So I conclude that he will get a job in Foren only, as 12 is connected. He is running Sat Dasha,Mars Bhukti. Mars signifies 2 and 6. The Antara fixed to get houses 10,2,6. Then transit was checked for Sat. He is retro, but not in a star of retro planet. So this is taken. Except Venus, other planets favour 10,2,6 or 11. So the dates were fixed, cosidering the sub of transit Sat., and the Stars of Mars, Merc. Dates when merc is retro are neglected. This is for students.Vishram Kunte <dr_vishram_2000 wrote: Thanks for your reply. Exact Birth Place is Vile-Parle (East), Mumbai.Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear Vishram Kunte Please let us know in which suburb of Bombay, your brother was born Vishram Kunte <dr_vishram_2000 > wrote: Namaste, I had one query about my brother who has completed his MS in US. He is finding it difficult to get job in US. When he will get job ?. Whether he

will get job in US or he has to come back India for Job. Please help me. Thanks and Warm Regards Birth Details 29/01/81 Time : 1:45 am Place: Mumbai What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609 Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

Dear Mr.Raichur,

I am very happy to see your mail to Mr.Kunte,for some time I did not see your mails and I even inquired with Kanak whether you were out of station...I am happy to read your masil today...

With highest regards,

L.Y.Rao.

Raichur-a-r <raichurar Sent: Tuesday, 16 January, 2007 6:20:13 PMRe: Query about Job in US or India

Further to my posting for Vishram Kunte, I solved the question, usong 4th step method. The 10 sublord is Sat. It signifies strongly house 10,11,and 12. So I conclude that he will get a job in Foren only, as 12 is connected.

He is running Sat Dasha,Mars Bhukti. Mars signifies 2 and 6. The Antara fixed to get houses 10,2,6. Then transit was checked for Sat. He is retro, but not in a star of retro planet. So this is taken. Except Venus, other planets favour 10,2,6 or 11. So the dates were fixed, cosidering the sub of transit Sat., and the Stars of Mars, Merc. Dates when merc is retro are neglected.

This is for students.Vishram Kunte <dr_vishram_2000@ > wrote:

Thanks for your reply. Exact Birth Place is Vile-Parle (East), Mumbai.Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:

Dear Vishram Kunte

Please let us know in which suburb of Bombay, your brother was born

Vishram Kunte <dr_vishram_2000@ > wrote:

Namaste,

I had one query about my brother who has completed his MS in US. He is finding it difficult to get job in US. When he will get job ?. Whether he will get job in US or he has to come back India for Job.

Please help me.

Thanks and Warm Regards

Birth Details

29/01/81

Time : 1:45 am

Place: Mumbai

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers