IndiaDivine.org

Kudos to Lajmi ji.. Thank you Vijay ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vijay ji, Thanks for your inputs. Now the logic of the conections between 4 and 12 and the 9th therefrom is clear. Regards, AndrewVijay Kumar <v_kumar wrote: Dear Sh. Dutta, Good point for our education. 4th house indicates our base instincts that make up our morals. The 12th house is the 9th (dharma) of the morals and the benefic influence on 12th house constitutes a person of good morals and base values in life. Thus, as rightly indicated, the malefics in 12th house pose loss of morals which is the essential requirements for all immorals and militants. Just my 2 cents. Wishing the best of Makar Sankranti to all the scholars on this forum. Vijay Kumar - andrew dutta KP System Saturday, January 13, 2007 11:53 AM Kudos to Lajmi ji Kudos !! to Shri Lajmi Ji, In one of his earlier informative emails, he pointed out a ruling of Shri KSK, by citing KP Yearbook 1996, that if the 4th sublord connects with the 12th and if these 2

are linked with Mars and Saturn—a deadly criminal is born. In Charles Sobhraj’s birth chart 4th sublord is Saturn. Saturn is also the 12th cusp sublord. Saturn is linked with Mars at the star level. Mars is in star of Rahu in 8th. Saturn and Mars together in 7th denoting the opponent. Dear Lajmi ji, kindly keep us posted with valuable inputs that you have accumulated over so many years of KP practice. The rules that you cull out from your wide reading of KP books and original articles by KSK give very wonderful results. Thanks a lot to you for all the hard work you do for KP astrology. Currently, I am collecting birth details of serial killers. Once I find them, I will try to do a inductive and deductive research after I finish my research on KP Mars dosha (under the gu! idance of Raichur ji and Kanak ji) Regards, Andrew Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034,

India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483 Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know. Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.