IndiaDivine.org

Please Suggest.... Help me out...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Reena Ji, Namaste. I calculated your chart and your fiancé chart with the help of most advanced and reliable software, thinking that you have provided correct data. Indeed , in your fiancé chart starlord(venus) is the lagna sl signifies just one of 2,7, 11, indicatating madhayamayu (middle life span), though I am sorry to say. The matching compatibility is around 72%, which in our terms is very good. your merc is retrograde at the time of your birth and is connected to 9th house through saturn . you definitely become a good astrologer. Constantly think on Lord Krsna. He definitely bestows

us what we want. With best wishes Pavan Kumarreena <jivani_reena wrote: Dear All, Pranam from Reena... I am a regular reader of this site, as I have interest in astrology.. I am getting married, the details of my self and the Guy to whom I am getting married is as following Details : My self : Name : Reena Jivani Date of Birth - 19 nov 1979 Place

Patna - Bihar Time - 7.45 am Boy : Name : Prashant Sawant Date of Birth : 7 DEC 1972 Place : Delhi Time : 2.45 pm Pls throw some light on how viable this match is.... have shown the Kundli to some astrologer according to them the Guy has an alpa ayu... if it is so I need some Nivaran for the same. I will remain gratefull if some one can guide

me.. & give some analysis . thanking you in advance Best Regards Reena Jivani Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather

shortcut. FOR HIS GRACE WHO IS SHAMPOOING THE LOTUS FEET OF SRI RADHA RANI

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers