IndiaDivine.org

birth time of rahul gandhi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

it is 5:50. ramchandani_m2002 <ramchandani_m2002 wrote: does anyone have birth time of rahul gandhi. he is born on 19 june 1970. there is considerable interest in his future course.

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Yes, it seems to be correct. "The Express Star Tellar" magazine, January, 2007 issue carries a write-up on Rahul Gandhi's birth chart having his time of birth as 5:50. Hasmukhrai J Mehta. Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Ramchandani,I have the birth time in my notes for his as 05:50. I do not remember from where I have noted this. You may want to validate this time.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , "ramchandani_m2002" <ramchandani_m2002 wrote:>> does anyone have birth time of rahul gandhi. he is born on 19 june > 1970. there is considerable interest in his future course.>Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellencehttp://www.astroclinica.com

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

• 6 years later...
Guest sreeram

The date and time both are incorrect.   Rahul Gandhi i.e. Pappu as he is fondly called, does not have any qualities of numerological number 19.  Nor the casted chart which gives Cancer lagna does not reflect his physical body which is bony structure.  The Khangress people always give incorrect details to keep astros keep guessing.  So better use the Prashna to predict than on birth chart.