rectify myself , if any thing is wrong.

With Thanks

Pavan Kumar

______________________________\

____

TV dinner still cooling?

Check out " Tonight's Picks " on TV.

http://tv./

Dear Maruthi ji, so your statement i pridict about saddam hussain is WRONG. Pavan ji aks to check his anlasys and do that, what is worng?. no one in astrlogy who alwyas come correct, failore is best excercise of learning, i dont see anything worn in this metter. this is not first time manytime i am fail and i discuss in group too. in you last mail you use expert (?) astrloger, what is menaing of this (?), I never say i am expert.so please in future write with respectful word for each and every one. there is nothing worng if we check other analisys and give our opinion. i just give my opinion, i still agree with Pavan ji's analisys, please tell us where we both wrong, i am very thankfull to you. regards Kanak

Bosmiamaruthi ravikumar <maruthirk wrote: Namaste Kanak ji. A Mr.Pavan Kumar had analysed thedeath sentence of saddam. I don’t know much about himbut as a senior astrologer you should not have givensupport to his statements. Here I am enclosing thatmail to your kind perusal. Hope you will give a soonreply.Maruti R KumarHyderabad,SW,Hitech-City.-------------------------your reply is hereDear

Pavan ji,I check you horary chart and found that Asc(To checklongevity we have to check Asc.).is SAT and in thestar of KET and sub of VEN.SAT is in 12 l/o 6,7.KET is in 1 Conj. with SAT. VENis in 5 l/o 3,10.VEN aspect on 11thso we can see 1,5,11 and we cant see Badhaka 9th. soI am agree with you.regardsKanak Bosmiapavan kumar <pavankumargvp@ .co. in> wrote:Hare KrsnaNamaste to you all. This is my analysis on Saddam. Iasked one of my friends randomly a number and he hasgiven 99.Time: 12:40:23 PM , Hyderabad ( Golconda ), 27-12-2006.The 8th cusp SL Ven is in the star of Ven and Sub Ketand is directly connected to I cusp it tells that hewill not be hanged. And ven posited in the 5th cuspdirectly confirms this. So there is no question ofhanging him. I require the learned members opinion so that I couldrectify myself , if any thing is wrong.With ThanksPavan

Kumar________TV dinner still cooling? Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.http://tv./"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Dear maruthi ji, i check your past mail in group and findout why you put (?), please go to past mail you also know if you dont remember., we dont see you after 2004 US election pridiction.???? regards Kanak Bosmiamaruthi ravikumar <maruthirk wrote: Namaste Kanak ji. A Mr.Pavan Kumar had analysed thedeath sentence of saddam. I don’t know much about himbut as a senior astrologer you should not have givensupport to his

statements. Here I am enclosing thatmail to your kind perusal. Hope you will give a soonreply.Maruti R KumarHyderabad,SW,Hitech-City.-------------------------your reply is hereDear Pavan ji,I check you horary chart and found that Asc(To checklongevity we have to check Asc.).is SAT and in thestar of KET and sub of VEN.SAT is in 12 l/o 6,7.KET is in 1 Conj. with SAT. VENis in 5 l/o 3,10.VEN aspect on 11thso we can see 1,5,11 and we cant see Badhaka 9th. soI am agree with you.regardsKanak Bosmiapavan kumar <pavankumargvp@ .co. in> wrote:Hare KrsnaNamaste to you all. This is my analysis on Saddam. Iasked one of my friends randomly a number and he hasgiven 99.Time: 12:40:23 PM , Hyderabad ( Golconda ), 27-12-2006.The 8th cusp SL Ven is in the star of Ven and Sub Ketand is directly connected

to I cusp it tells that hewill not be hanged. And ven posited in the 5th cuspdirectly confirms this. So there is no question ofhanging him. I require the learned members opinion so that I couldrectify myself , if any thing is wrong.With ThanksPavan Kumar________TV dinner still cooling? Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.http://tv./"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Dear Sir,

I agree with Sri.kanak Bosmia that it is not unlikely that even reputed astrologers go wrong at times.There is a tamil saying that , " Even an elephant may slip and fall down once in a way. " That should not discourage the astrologer inhis persuit of learning.and practice.

Regards,

jagannathan.

On 1/21/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

Dear Maruthi ji,

so your statement i pridict about saddam hussain is WRONG.

Pavan ji aks to check his anlasys and do that, what is worng?.

no one in astrlogy who alwyas come correct, failore is best excercise of learning, i dont see anything worn in this metter. this is not first time manytime i am fail and i discuss in group too.

in you last mail you use expert (?) astrloger, what is menaing of this (?), I never say i am expert.so please in future write with respectful word for each and every one.

there is nothing worng if we check other analisys and give our opinion. i just give my opinion, i still agree with Pavan ji's analisys, please tell us where we both wrong, i am very thankfull to you.

regards

Kanak Bosmiamaruthi ravikumar <maruthirk wrote:

Namaste Kanak ji. A Mr.Pavan Kumar had analysed thedeath sentence of saddam. I don't know much about himbut as a senior astrologer you should not have givensupport to his statements. Here I am enclosing that

mail to your kind perusal. Hope you will give a soonreply.Maruti R KumarHyderabad,SW,Hitech-City.-------------------------your reply is hereDear Pavan ji,

I check you horary chart and found that Asc(To checklongevity we have to check Asc.).is SAT and in thestar of KET and sub of VEN.SAT is in 12 l/o 6,7.KET is in 1 Conj. with SAT. VENis in 5 l/o 3,10.VEN

aspect on 11thso we can see 1,5,11 and we cant see Badhaka 9th. soI am agree with you.regardsKanak Bosmiapavan kumar <pavankumargvp@

.co. in> wrote:Hare KrsnaNamaste to you all. This is my analysis on Saddam. Iasked one of my friends randomly a number and he hasgiven 99.Time: 12:40:23 PM , Hyderabad ( Golconda ), 27-12-2006

..The 8th cusp SL Ven is in the star of Ven and Sub Ketand is directly connected to I cusp it tells that hewill not be hanged. And ven posited in the 5th cuspdirectly confirms this. So there is no question of

hanging him. I require the learned members opinion so that I couldrectify myself , if any thing is wrong.With ThanksPavan Kumar________TV dinner still cooling? Check out " Tonight's Picks " on TV.http://tv./

" A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first. " Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

To Kanak ji, Lajmi ji and members,

With all due respect I think we should spend more time dicussing KP

natal astrology concepts. In horary astrology there are only two

answers YES or NO. There are 50% chances that your prediction will be

correct even if you answer randomly without applying any KP

techniques.

I would like to see more KP techniques on natal charts as it will

speed up the learning process for new KP astrologers.

Best wishes

G. Singh

, " Jagannathan Kapisthalam "

<jagannathankr wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

> I agree with Sri.kanak Bosmia that it is not unlikely that even

reputed

> astrologers go wrong at times.There is a tamil saying that , " Even an

> elephant may slip and fall down once in a way. " That should not

discourage

> the astrologer inhis persuit of learning.and practice.

> Regards,

> jagannathan.

>

>

>

> On 1/21/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

> >

> > Dear Maruthi ji,

> >

> > so your statement i pridict about saddam hussain is WRONG.

> >

> > Pavan ji aks to check his anlasys and do that, what is worng?.

> >

> > no one in astrlogy who alwyas come correct, failore is best

excercise of

> > learning, i dont see anything worn in this metter. this is not

first time

> > manytime i am fail and i discuss in group too.

> >

> > in you last mail you use *expert (?) astrloger*, *what is menaing

of this

> > (?)*, I never say i am expert.so please in future write with

respectful

> > word for each and every one.

> >

> > there is nothing worng if we check other analisys and give our

opinion. i

> > just give my opinion, i still agree with Pavan ji's analisys,

please tell us

> > where we both wrong, i am very thankfull to you.

> >

> > regards

> > Kanak Bosmia

> >

> >

> > *maruthi ravikumar <maruthirk* wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Kanak ji. A Mr.Pavan Kumar had analysed the

> > death sentence of saddam. I don't know much about him

> > but as a senior astrologer you should not have given

> > support to his statements. Here I am enclosing that

> > mail to your kind perusal. Hope you will give a soon

> > reply.

> >

> > Maruti R Kumar

> > Hyderabad,

> > SW,Hitech-City.

> > -------------------------

> > your reply is here

> >

> > Dear Pavan ji,

> > I check you horary chart and found that Asc(To check

> > longevity we have to check Asc.).is SAT and in the

> > star of KET and sub of VEN.

> > SAT is in 12 l/o 6,7.KET is in 1 Conj. with SAT. VEN

> > is in 5 l/o 3,10.VEN aspect on 11th

> > so we can see 1,5,11 and we cant see Badhaka 9th. so

> > I am agree with you.

> > regards

> > Kanak Bosmia

> >

> > pavan kumar <pavankumargvp@ .co. in> wrote:

> > Hare Krsna

> > Namaste to you all. This is my analysis on Saddam. I

> > asked one of my friends randomly a number and he has

> > given 99.

> > Time: 12:40:23 PM , Hyderabad ( Golconda ), 27-12-2006

> > .

> > The 8th cusp SL Ven is in the star of Ven and Sub Ket

> > and is directly connected to I cusp it tells that he

> > will not be hanged. And ven posited in the 5th cusp

> > directly confirms this. So there is no question of

> > hanging him.

> > I require the learned members opinion so that I could

> > rectify myself , if any thing is wrong.

> > With Thanks

> > Pavan Kumar

> >

> > ________

> > TV dinner still cooling?

> > Check out " Tonight's Picks " on TV.

> > http://tv./

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > * " A person should not be too honest.

> > Straight trees are cut first

> > And Honest people are screwed first. "

> > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC

75 BC) *

> > *

> >

> > *

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail

beta.<http://us.rd./evt=45083/*http://advision.webevents.yaho

o.com/mailbeta>

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Singh ji, Astrology base on yes and no, and if yes then when.even we pridict from horayr or natal. In natal birth time is doubtfuall and in horary we can do analysis without any doubt, this is the resion that moslty astrologer prefer horary. if time is not perfer then chance of failore are high and rectifiction is not a eassy taks for each and every one. also if as i pridct about abhishek, i dont have any birth detail of him so i have only two option, do not analyses abhishek chart or pridict through horary i have no alternative, so horary is more usefull tools for astrologer. hope this help regards Kanak Bosmia hbk1hbk_2100 <hbk1hbk_2100 wrote: To Kanak ji, Lajmi ji and members,With all due respect I think we should spend more time dicussing KP natal astrology concepts. In horary astrology there are only two answers YES or NO. There are 50% chances that your prediction will be correct even if you answer randomly without applying any KP techniques. I would like to see more KP techniques on natal charts as it will speed up the learning process for new KP astrologers.Best wishesG. Singh , "Jagannathan Kapisthalam"

<jagannathankr wrote:>> Dear Sir,> I agree with Sri.kanak Bosmia that it is not unlikely that even reputed> astrologers go wrong at times.There is a tamil saying that ,"Even an> elephant may slip and fall down once in a way."That should not discourage> the astrologer inhis persuit of learning.and practice.> Regards,> jagannathan.> > > > On 1/21/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:> >> > Dear Maruthi ji,> >> > so your statement i pridict about saddam hussain is WRONG.> >> > Pavan ji aks to check his anlasys and do that, what is worng?.> >> > no one in astrlogy who alwyas come correct, failore is best excercise of> > learning, i dont see anything worn in this metter. this is not first time> > manytime i am fail and i discuss in group

too.> >> > in you last mail you use *expert (?) astrloger*, *what is menaing of this> > (?)*, I never say i am expert.so please in future write with respectful> > word for each and every one.> >> > there is nothing worng if we check other analisys and give our opinion. i> > just give my opinion, i still agree with Pavan ji's analisys, please tell us> > where we both wrong, i am very thankfull to you.> >> > regards> > Kanak Bosmia> >> >> > *maruthi ravikumar <maruthirk* wrote:> >> > Namaste Kanak ji. A Mr.Pavan Kumar had analysed the> > death sentence of saddam. I don't know much about him> > but as a senior astrologer you should not have given> > support to his statements. Here I am enclosing that> > mail to your kind perusal. Hope you will give

a soon> > reply.> >> > Maruti R Kumar> > Hyderabad,> > SW,Hitech-City.> > -------------------------> > your reply is here> >> > Dear Pavan ji,> > I check you horary chart and found that Asc(To check> > longevity we have to check Asc.).is SAT and in the> > star of KET and sub of VEN.> > SAT is in 12 l/o 6,7.KET is in 1 Conj. with SAT. VEN> > is in 5 l/o 3,10.VEN aspect on 11th> > so we can see 1,5,11 and we cant see Badhaka 9th. so> > I am agree with you.> > regards> > Kanak Bosmia> >> > pavan kumar <pavankumargvp@ .co. in> wrote:> > Hare Krsna> > Namaste to you all. This is my analysis on Saddam. I> > asked one of my friends randomly a number and he has> > given

99.> > Time: 12:40:23 PM , Hyderabad ( Golconda ), 27-12-2006> > .> > The 8th cusp SL Ven is in the star of Ven and Sub Ket> > and is directly connected to I cusp it tells that he> > will not be hanged. And ven posited in the 5th cusp> > directly confirms this. So there is no question of> > hanging him.> > I require the learned members opinion so that I could> > rectify myself , if any thing is wrong.> > With Thanks> > Pavan Kumar> >> > ________> > TV dinner still cooling?> > Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.> > http://tv./> >> >> >> >> >> > *"A person should not be too honest.> > Straight trees are cut

first> > And Honest people are screwed first."> > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) *> > *> >> > *> >> > ------------------------------> > Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.<http://us.rd./evt=45083/*http://advision.webevents./mailbeta>> >> > > >>"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Dear Kanak ji,

Thanks for your thoughts. You and Lajmi ji both have been very

helpful. I worked with Lajmi ji few months back, and he shared his

knowledge on birth time rectification.

I have applied those techniques, and then by hit and trail tried to

match past events in the natives life, was able to rectify birth time

for many natives.

Regards

G. Singh

, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia

wrote:

>

> Dear Singh ji,

>

> Astrology base on yes and no, and if yes then when.even we

pridict from horayr or natal.

>

> In natal birth time is doubtfuall and in horary we can do

analysis without any doubt, this is the resion that moslty

astrologer prefer horary. if time is not perfer then chance of

failore are high and rectifiction is not a eassy taks for each and

every one.

>

> also if as i pridct about abhishek, i dont have any birth detail

of him so i have only two option, do not analyses abhishek chart or

pridict through horary i have no alternative, so horary is more

usefull tools for astrologer.

>

> hope this help

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

>

> hbk1hbk_2100 <hbk1hbk_2100 wrote:

> To Kanak ji, Lajmi ji and members,

>

> With all due respect I think we should spend more time dicussing KP

> natal astrology concepts. In horary astrology there are only two

> answers YES or NO. There are 50% chances that your prediction will

be

> correct even if you answer randomly without applying any KP

> techniques.

>

> I would like to see more KP techniques on natal charts as it will

> speed up the learning process for new KP astrologers.

>

> Best wishes

>

> G. Singh

>

> , " Jagannathan Kapisthalam "

> <jagannathankr@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> > I agree with Sri.kanak Bosmia that it is not unlikely that even

> reputed

> > astrologers go wrong at times.There is a tamil saying that , " Even

an

> > elephant may slip and fall down once in a way. " That should not

> discourage

> > the astrologer inhis persuit of learning.and practice.

> > Regards,

> > jagannathan.

> >

> >

> >

> > On 1/21/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Maruthi ji,

> > >

> > > so your statement i pridict about saddam hussain is WRONG.

> > >

> > > Pavan ji aks to check his anlasys and do that, what is worng?.

> > >

> > > no one in astrlogy who alwyas come correct, failore is best

> excercise of

> > > learning, i dont see anything worn in this metter. this is not

> first time

> > > manytime i am fail and i discuss in group too.

> > >

> > > in you last mail you use *expert (?) astrloger*, *what is

menaing

> of this

> > > (?)*, I never say i am expert.so please in future write with

> respectful

> > > word for each and every one.

> > >

> > > there is nothing worng if we check other analisys and give our

> opinion. i

> > > just give my opinion, i still agree with Pavan ji's analisys,

> please tell us

> > > where we both wrong, i am very thankfull to you.

> > >

> > > regards

> > > Kanak Bosmia

> > >

> > >

> > > *maruthi ravikumar <maruthirk@>* wrote:

> > >

> > > Namaste Kanak ji. A Mr.Pavan Kumar had analysed the

> > > death sentence of saddam. I don't know much about him

> > > but as a senior astrologer you should not have given

> > > support to his statements. Here I am enclosing that

> > > mail to your kind perusal. Hope you will give a soon

> > > reply.

> > >

> > > Maruti R Kumar

> > > Hyderabad,

> > > SW,Hitech-City.

> > > -------------------------

> > > your reply is here

> > >

> > > Dear Pavan ji,

> > > I check you horary chart and found that Asc(To check

> > > longevity we have to check Asc.).is SAT and in the

> > > star of KET and sub of VEN.

> > > SAT is in 12 l/o 6,7.KET is in 1 Conj. with SAT. VEN

> > > is in 5 l/o 3,10.VEN aspect on 11th

> > > so we can see 1,5,11 and we cant see Badhaka 9th. so

> > > I am agree with you.

> > > regards

> > > Kanak Bosmia

> > >

> > > pavan kumar <pavankumargvp@ .co. in> wrote:

> > > Hare Krsna

> > > Namaste to you all. This is my analysis on Saddam. I

> > > asked one of my friends randomly a number and he has

> > > given 99.

> > > Time: 12:40:23 PM , Hyderabad ( Golconda ), 27-12-2006

> > > .

> > > The 8th cusp SL Ven is in the star of Ven and Sub Ket

> > > and is directly connected to I cusp it tells that he

> > > will not be hanged. And ven posited in the 5th cusp

> > > directly confirms this. So there is no question of

> > > hanging him.

> > > I require the learned members opinion so that I could

> > > rectify myself , if any thing is wrong.

> > > With Thanks

> > > Pavan Kumar

> > >

> > > ________

> > > TV dinner still cooling?

> > > Check out " Tonight's Picks " on TV.

> > > http://tv./

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * " A person should not be too honest.

> > > Straight trees are cut first

> > > And Honest people are screwed first. "

> > > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350

BC

> 75 BC) *

> > > *

> > >

> > > *

> > >

> > > ------------------------------

> > > Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail

>

beta.<http://us.rd./evt=45083/*http://advision.webevents.yaho

> o.com/mailbeta>

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

" A person should not be too honest.

> Straight trees are cut first

> And Honest people are screwed first. "

> Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC

75 BC)

>

>

>

>

>

> Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and

> always stay connected to friends.

>

respected ji, i am from tamilnadu and i like to know wheather i will have male child? already two female child i have. if so when ? my horoary num is 48. thanking u.hbk1hbk_2100 <hbk1hbk_2100 wrote: Dear Kanak ji,Thanks for your thoughts. You and Lajmi ji both have been very helpful. I worked with Lajmi ji few months back, and he shared his knowledge on birth time rectification.I have applied those techniques, and then by hit and trail tried to match past

events in the natives life, was able to rectify birth time for many natives.RegardsG. Singh , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:>> Dear Singh ji,> > Astrology base on yes and no, and if yes then when.even we pridict from horayr or natal.> > In natal birth time is doubtfuall and in horary we can do analysis without any doubt, this is the resion that moslty astrologer prefer horary. if time is not perfer then chance of failore are high and rectifiction is not a eassy taks for each and every one.> > also if as i pridct about abhishek, i dont have any birth detail of him so i have only two option, do not analyses abhishek chart or pridict through horary i have no alternative, so horary is more usefull tools for astrologer.> > hope this

help> > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > > hbk1hbk_2100 <hbk1hbk_2100 wrote:> To Kanak ji, Lajmi ji and members,> > With all due respect I think we should spend more time dicussing KP > natal astrology concepts. In horary astrology there are only two > answers YES or NO. There are 50% chances that your prediction will be > correct even if you answer randomly without applying any KP > techniques. > > I would like to see more KP techniques on natal charts as it will > speed up the learning process for new KP astrologers.> > Best wishes> > G. Singh> > , "Jagannathan Kapisthalam" > <jagannathankr@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > I agree with Sri.kanak Bosmia that it is not unlikely

that even > reputed> > astrologers go wrong at times.There is a tamil saying that ,"Even an> > elephant may slip and fall down once in a way."That should not > discourage> > the astrologer inhis persuit of learning.and practice.> > Regards,> > jagannathan.> > > > > > > > On 1/21/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Maruthi ji,> > >> > > so your statement i pridict about saddam hussain is WRONG.> > >> > > Pavan ji aks to check his anlasys and do that, what is worng?.> > >> > > no one in astrlogy who alwyas come correct, failore is best > excercise of> > > learning, i dont see anything worn in this metter. this is not > first time> > > manytime i am fail and i discuss in group too.> >

>> > > in you last mail you use *expert (?) astrloger*, *what is menaing > of this> > > (?)*, I never say i am expert.so please in future write with > respectful> > > word for each and every one.> > >> > > there is nothing worng if we check other analisys and give our > opinion. i> > > just give my opinion, i still agree with Pavan ji's analisys, > please tell us> > > where we both wrong, i am very thankfull to you.> > >> > > regards> > > Kanak Bosmia> > >> > >> > > *maruthi ravikumar <maruthirk@>* wrote:> > >> > > Namaste Kanak ji. A Mr.Pavan Kumar had analysed the> > > death sentence of saddam. I don't know much about him> > > but as a senior astrologer you should not have given> > > support to

his statements. Here I am enclosing that> > > mail to your kind perusal. Hope you will give a soon> > > reply.> > >> > > Maruti R Kumar> > > Hyderabad,> > > SW,Hitech-City.> > > -------------------------> > > your reply is here> > >> > > Dear Pavan ji,> > > I check you horary chart and found that Asc(To check> > > longevity we have to check Asc.).is SAT and in the> > > star of KET and sub of VEN.> > > SAT is in 12 l/o 6,7.KET is in 1 Conj. with SAT. VEN> > > is in 5 l/o 3,10.VEN aspect on 11th> > > so we can see 1,5,11 and we cant see Badhaka 9th. so> > > I am agree with you.> > > regards> > > Kanak Bosmia> > >> > > pavan kumar

<pavankumargvp@ .co. in> wrote:> > > Hare Krsna> > > Namaste to you all. This is my analysis on Saddam. I> > > asked one of my friends randomly a number and he has> > > given 99.> > > Time: 12:40:23 PM , Hyderabad ( Golconda ), 27-12-2006> > > .> > > The 8th cusp SL Ven is in the star of Ven and Sub Ket> > > and is directly connected to I cusp it tells that he> > > will not be hanged. And ven posited in the 5th cusp> > > directly confirms this. So there is no question of> > > hanging him.> > > I require the learned members opinion so that I could> > > rectify myself , if any thing is wrong.> > > With Thanks> > > Pavan Kumar> > >> > > ________> > > TV

dinner still cooling?> > > Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.> > > http://tv./> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > *"A person should not be too honest.> > > Straight trees are cut first> > > And Honest people are screwed first."> > > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC > 75 BC) *> > > *> > >> > > *> > >> > > ------------------------------> > > Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail > beta.<http://us.rd./evt=45083/*http://advision.webevents.yaho> o.com/mailbeta>> > >> > > > >

>> >> > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first." > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > > > > > Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and > always stay connected to friends.>

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Hare Krsna Namaste Bhupati Ji.Though it is not addressed to me, I casted a horary chart on your request. Place: Hyderabad (Sanat Nagar), date: 28-01-2007. Time:

07:17:31PM, #48. The 5th csl is Ve is posited on the constellation of Rah, who is in the Aquarius along Venus Herself. Moon as the 11th CSL in posited in Venus sign. All these planets are female. So you would definitely be blessed with a female baby and it is due to caesarian as Mars got connection with 5th cusp and is posited in 7th. Safe delivery is promised. With best wishes Pavan Kumarb bhupathy <bhupathy_b_slm wrote: respected ji, i am from tamilnadu and i like

to know wheather i will have male child? already two female child i have. if so when ? my horoary num is 48. thanking u.hbk1hbk_2100 <hbk1hbk_2100 > wrote: Dear Kanak ji,Thanks for your thoughts. You and Lajmi ji both have been very helpful. I worked with Lajmi ji few months back, and he shared his knowledge on birth time rectification.I have applied those techniques, and then by hit and trail tried to match past events in the natives life, was able to rectify birth time for many natives.RegardsG. Singh , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:>> Dear Singh ji,> > Astrology base on yes and no, and if yes then when.even

we pridict from horayr or natal.> > In natal birth time is doubtfuall and in horary we can do analysis without any doubt, this is the resion that moslty astrologer prefer horary. if time is not perfer then chance of failore are high and rectifiction is not a eassy taks for each and every one.> > also if as i pridct about abhishek, i dont have any birth detail of him so i have only two option, do not analyses abhishek chart or pridict through horary i have no alternative, so horary is more usefull tools for astrologer.> > hope this help> > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > > hbk1hbk_2100 <hbk1hbk_2100 wrote:> To Kanak ji, Lajmi ji and members,> > With all due respect I think we should spend more time dicussing KP > natal astrology concepts. In horary astrology there are only two > answers YES or NO. There are 50%

chances that your prediction will be > correct even if you answer randomly without applying any KP > techniques. > > I would like to see more KP techniques on natal charts as it will > speed up the learning process for new KP astrologers.> > Best wishes> > G. Singh> > , "Jagannathan Kapisthalam" > <jagannathankr@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > I agree with Sri.kanak Bosmia that it is not unlikely that even > reputed> > astrologers go wrong at times.There is a tamil saying that ,"Even an> > elephant may slip and fall down once in a way."That should not > discourage> > the astrologer inhis persuit of learning.and practice.> > Regards,> > jagannathan.> > > > > > >

> On 1/21/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Maruthi ji,> > >> > > so your statement i pridict about saddam hussain is WRONG.> > >> > > Pavan ji aks to check his anlasys and do that, what is worng?.> > >> > > no one in astrlogy who alwyas come correct, failore is best > excercise of> > > learning, i dont see anything worn in this metter. this is not > first time> > > manytime i am fail and i discuss in group too.> > >> > > in you last mail you use *expert (?) astrloger*, *what is menaing > of this> > > (?)*, I never say i am expert.so please in future write with > respectful> > > word for each and every one.> > >> > > there is nothing worng if we check other analisys and give our > opinion.

i> > > just give my opinion, i still agree with Pavan ji's analisys, > please tell us> > > where we both wrong, i am very thankfull to you.> > >> > > regards> > > Kanak Bosmia> > >> > >> > > *maruthi ravikumar <maruthirk@>* wrote:> > >> > > Namaste Kanak ji. A Mr.Pavan Kumar had analysed the> > > death sentence of saddam. I don't know much about him> > > but as a senior astrologer you should not have given> > > support to his statements. Here I am enclosing that> > > mail to your kind perusal. Hope you will give a soon> > > reply.> > >> > > Maruti R Kumar> > > Hyderabad,> > > SW,Hitech-City.> > > -------------------------> >

> your reply is here> > >> > > Dear Pavan ji,> > > I check you horary chart and found that Asc(To check> > > longevity we have to check Asc.).is SAT and in the> > > star of KET and sub of VEN.> > > SAT is in 12 l/o 6,7.KET is in 1 Conj. with SAT. VEN> > > is in 5 l/o 3,10.VEN aspect on 11th> > > so we can see 1,5,11 and we cant see Badhaka 9th. so> > > I am agree with you.> > > regards> > > Kanak Bosmia> > >> > > pavan kumar <pavankumargvp@ .co. in> wrote:> > > Hare Krsna> > > Namaste to you all. This is my analysis on Saddam. I> > > asked one of my friends randomly a number and he has> > > given 99.> > > Time: 12:40:23 PM , Hyderabad ( Golconda ), 27-12-2006> > > .> > > The 8th cusp SL Ven is in the

star of Ven and Sub Ket> > > and is directly connected to I cusp it tells that he> > > will not be hanged. And ven posited in the 5th cusp> > > directly confirms this. So there is no question of> > > hanging him.> > > I require the learned members opinion so that I could> > > rectify myself , if any thing is wrong.> > > With Thanks> > > Pavan Kumar> > >> > > ________> > > TV dinner still cooling?> > > Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.> > > http://tv./> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > *"A person should not be too honest.> > > Straight trees are cut first> > > And Honest

people are screwed first."> > > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC > 75 BC) *> > > *> > >> > > *> > >> > > ------------------------------> > > Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail > beta.<http://us.rd./evt=45083/*http://advision.webevents.yaho> o.com/mailbeta>> > >> > > > > >> >> > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first." > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > > > >

> Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and > always stay connected to friends.> Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers FOR HIS GRACE WHO IS SHAMPOOING THE LOTUS FEET OF SRI RADHA RANI

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers