IndiaDivine.org

hi please help me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello , i am prateek k agrawal my birth details : 13 march 1979 birth place : allahabad birth time : 8 : 50 am the planetory positions are as follows : mesha lagna

jupiter in fourth house saturn, moon and rahu in fifth venus in tenth sun mars and ketu in elevnth mercury in 12 i am having business ( educational institute ). i have

been facing a lot of problems i usially face a lopt of obstcales in getting my work done ...i have not been able to retain my staff inspite of my full efforts of all sorts. i cant fulfill my ambitions lots of delays in every work. i am also suffering fr the marital discords with my wife ...she is involved with me in my business. she has health problems will i face the problem with my child in future whar are the

solutions of the following yog in my horoscope : shani chandra - vish yog shani rahu shrapit yog rahu chandra vish yog naag dosh. will i be able to expand my business in future? please solve my queries will i be able to open up my new branch within 2 months

? will i be able to spread my network all over india ? will i be able to purchase my house within 2 years ?

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers