IndiaDivine.org

family event--My analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna Namaste to you Radhaji. Wishing you a happy and prosperous new year. I casted the horary chart for your question. POA:

Hyderabad (Golconda), DOA: 18-01-2007, TOA: 11:17:07AM. #239. I randomly took #239, and I rotated the chart on behalf of

querent. The analysis is the Native may not attend the family event as Rah is the strong significator and because during that period i.e., Sun-Mer-Sat-Mer as DBAS there is no connection of Rah. So I can confirm that the native may not attend the family event. Let us wait for the other respected members opinion on this issue. With best regards Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha wrote: Dear sir First wish you a very happy new year. And thank you very much for your analysis. Now I try to forget about the C.A. final or higher studies. But I want to know whether the native could travel to Us to attend a family event in June 15 to 20 of 2007. The native got visa as busines/tour visa in Dec.2006. I request to study the case and give us a solution. with regards msrpavan kumar <pavankumargvp (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hare KrsnaNamaste.You know what we have been going through this life is due to the past birth deeds. I don’t show any sympathy though he/she failed in CA final over the years. Lest i encourage him/her to take it as Challenge and prove his/her self. Coming to the point, I once made he/she could never clear the CA exam. If you want any more details just post the birth details. We surely help. For His Grace Pavan Kumar Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile

from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW FOR HIS GRACE WHO IS SHAMPOOING THE LOTUS FEET OF SRI RADHA RANI

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers