IndiaDivine.org

Saddam's Longevity revisited...with full respect to Shri Vaikari Ji.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members, In KP & Astrology Yearbook 2004 it was predicted by Shri Vaikari Ramamurthy Ji that Saddam Hussain will not receive a death sentence but may receive a “life term

punishment in jail” (pp. 4) for a question posed by a friend “whether he will be given death sentence or life sentence?” I attempted a re-analysis of the same chart using all the details as it was provided by Vaikari ji and found that the chart casted with horary number 199 on 23-12-2003 at 17:35 hours in 13.04 N and 80.17 E actually showed that Saddam would be hanged till death. I present my re-analysis at the lotus feet of our Guruji Shri KSK with full respect to Shri Vaikari Ji. Interested members may please cast the horary chart with the details that I have taken from KP & Astrology Yearbook 2004. Saddam is a stranger to the querist. So the main house to be considered as the Lagna of Saddam would be the 9th house. 9th house is Virgo. So, the Maraka and Badhaka houses are 2 and 7, the lords of which are Venus and Jupiter. 9th cusp sublord is Rahu. Rahu is in Venus star. Venus is lord of Maraka and posited in 12th. Rahu is aspected by Jupiter, the Maraka and Badhaka lord. Jupiter is in 8th. Rahu is in close

conjunction with this 8th cusp. Rahu is in sub of Mercury. Mercury is the lord of 4th and 10th (that is, 2 and 8 of 9th). Mercury aspected by Saturn and Mars aspects the 2nd house of 9th. So, death by “Patan” or fall and “Uddbandhan” or hanging. Saddam was hanged during Ven-Ven-Sun-Sat-Sat. Regards, Andrew Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483

Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Dear Andrew ji, Please see my comment in bold****** regards Kanak Bosmiaandrew dutta <andrewinfinitum wrote: Dear Members, In KP & Astrology Yearbook 2004 it was predicted by Shri Vaikari Ramamurthy Ji that Saddam Hussain will not receive a death

sentence but may receive a “life term punishment in jail” (pp. 4) for a question posed by a friend “whether he will be given death sentence or life sentence?” I attempted a re-analysis of the same chart using all the details as it was provided by Vaikari ji and found that the chart casted with horary number 199 on 23-12-2003 at 17:35 hours in 13.04 N and 80.17 E actually showed that Saddam would be hanged till death. I present my re-analysis at the lotus feet of our Guruji Shri KSK with full respect to Shri Vaikari Ji. Interested members may please cast the horary chart with the details that I have taken from KP & Astrology Yearbook 2004. Saddam is a stranger to the querist. So the main house to be considered as the Lagna of Saddam would be the 9th house. 9th house is Virgo. So, the Maraka and Badhaka houses are 2 and 7, the lords of which are Venus and Jupiter. 9th cusp sublord is Rahu. Rahu is in Venus star. Venus is lord of Maraka and posited in 12th. Rahu is aspected by Jupiter, the Maraka and Badhaka lord. Jupiter is in 8th. Kanak : VEN is in 4th ( as per 9th as Asc.)J UP is in 12th not in 8th Rahu is in close conjunction with this 8th cusp. Rahu is in sub of Mercury. Mercury is the lord of 4th and 10th (that is, 2 and 8 of 9th). Kanak : Mer is lord of 4and 10. Mercury

aspected by Saturn and Mars aspects the 2nd house of 9th. So, death by “Patan” or fall and “Uddbandhan” or hanging. Saddam was hanged during Ven-Ven-Sun-Sat-Sat. KANAK: RP are : Mer,Mar,Ket Jup. VEN ,SUn,SAT are not in RP. how this DBAS work please give details.( if we take 7 are then only SUN bcom as RP). MOON indicate mind and query what you think about MOON conection and Hanging? Regards, Andrew Prof. Andrew

Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483 Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Respected Kanak ji, I shall get back to you very soon. Regards and pranam. AndrewKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Andrew ji, Please see my comment in bold****** regards Kanak Bosmiaandrew dutta <andrewinfinitum > wrote: Dear Members, In KP & Astrology Yearbook 2004 it was predicted by Shri Vaikari Ramamurthy Ji that Saddam Hussain will not receive a death sentence but may receive a “life term punishment in jail” (pp. 4) for a question posed by a friend “whether he will be given death sentence or life sentence?” I attempted a re-analysis of the same chart using all the details as it was provided by Vaikari ji and found that the chart casted with horary number 199 on 23-12-2003 at 17:35 hours in 13.04 N and 80.17 E actually showed that Saddam would be hanged till death. I present my re-analysis at the lotus feet of our Guruji Shri KSK with full respect to Shri Vaikari Ji. Interested members may please cast the horary chart with the details that I have taken from KP & Astrology Yearbook 2004. Saddam is a stranger to the querist. So the main house to be considered as the Lagna of Saddam would be the 9th house. 9th house is Virgo. So, the Maraka and Badhaka houses are 2 and 7, the lords of which are Venus and Jupiter. 9th cusp sublord is Rahu. Rahu is in Venus star. Venus is lord of Maraka and posited in 12th. Rahu is aspected by Jupiter, the Maraka and Badhaka lord. Jupiter is in 8th. Kanak : VEN is in 4th ( as per 9th as Asc.)J UP is in 12th not in 8th Rahu is in close conjunction with

this 8th cusp. Rahu is in sub of Mercury. Mercury is the lord of 4th and 10th (that is, 2 and 8 of 9th). Kanak : Mer is lord of 4and 10. Mercury aspected by Saturn and Mars aspects the 2nd house of 9th. So, death by “Patan” or fall and “Uddbandhan” or hanging. Saddam was hanged during Ven-Ven-Sun-Sat-Sat. KANAK: RP are : Mer,Mar,Ket Jup. VEN ,SUn,SAT are not in RP. how this DBAS work please give details.( if we take 7 are then only SUN bcom as RP). MOON indicate

mind and query what you think about MOON conection and Hanging? Regards, Andrew Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483 Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034,

India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.