IndiaDivine.org

Saddam's Longevity revisited...with full respect to Shri Vaikari Ji.......My answer to Kanak ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Kanak ji, Thanks a lot for showing me the errors unknowlingly committed by me I have mistakenly juxtaposed Ven and Jup. Yes, Ven is in 4th and Jup is in 12. The connection between Maraka and Badhaka still applies. It shows confinement away from home by looking at the starlord of Ven--Sun in 3rd. Mercury is the lord of Lagna and 10th in star and sub of Ven in 4th, owner of 2nd. Mercury is the 2nd and 8th cuspal sublord and the 3rd and 7th cuspal starlord of the rotated chart taking 9th as lagna. Sorry for not elaborating on this in the previous version. Regarding DBAS... I am working on a method of timing of events since the last two years. So far, I have only been able to find out the DBand A for an event. Currently, working on fixing S and P...but I think it may take few more years before I have a complete method with a very low failure

rate. In the current example....in the horary chart Rahu in star of Ven Rahu in sub of Mer , who is also in star of Ven. Ven is in star of Sun For S and P....using the RP chart of the TOJ.... 2 and 7 cuspal sublords in RP chart is Mars (twice) in star of Sat. Sat itself is in star of Ra, Ven sub and Ju sub-sub in the RP chart. Different Ayanamsa may change the timing...which itself is an area of applied research for prediction timing Regarding Moon's reflection of mind....I have taken the Moon of the unrotated horary chart...because the number is given by the querist directly....so the unrotated horary chart's Moon is my point of reckoning. (If we want to Saddam's mental condition...then I would look at Moon in the rotated chart) Moon (of an unrelated querist

of Saddam) shows 8, and 12 strongly with lightly 5 and 10 showing the dilemma of the querist about the possiblity of release or conviction of Saddam. I am sure more deeper and finer analysis can still be done. I have only humbly attempted to see whether we can reach the truth. My full respect is intact for Shri Vaikari ji. Thank you respected Kanak ji for all the kind effort you took in going through my analysis and pointing out my areas of improvement. My regards and pranam to you. Andrew Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Andrew ji, Please see my comment in bold****** regards Kanak Bosmiaandrew dutta <andrewinfinitum > wrote: Dear Members, In KP & Astrology Yearbook 2004 it was predicted by Shri Vaikari Ramamurthy Ji that Saddam Hussain will not receive a death sentence but may receive a “life term punishment in jail” (pp. 4) for a question posed by a friend “whether he will be

given death sentence or life sentence?” I attempted a re-analysis of the same chart using all the details as it was provided by Vaikari ji and found that the chart casted with horary number 199 on 23-12-2003 at 17:35 hours in 13.04 N and 80.17 E actually showed that Saddam would be hanged till death. I present my re-analysis at the lotus feet of our Guruji Shri KSK with full respect to Shri Vaikari Ji. Interested members may please cast the horary chart with the details that I have taken from KP & Astrology Yearbook 2004. Saddam is a stranger to the querist. So the main house to be considered as the Lagna of Saddam would be the 9th house. 9th house is Virgo. So, the Maraka and Badhaka houses are 2 and 7, the lords of which are Venus and Jupiter.

9th cusp sublord is Rahu. Rahu is in Venus star. Venus is lord of Maraka and posited in 12th. Rahu is aspected by Jupiter, the Maraka and Badhaka lord. Jupiter is in 8th. Kanak : VEN is in 4th ( as per 9th as Asc.)J UP is in 12th not in 8th Rahu is in close conjunction with this 8th cusp. Rahu is in sub of Mercury. Mercury is the lord of 4th and 10th (that is, 2 and 8 of 9th). Kanak : Mer is lord of 4and 10. Mercury aspected by Saturn and Mars aspects the 2nd house of 9th. So, death by “Patan” or fall and “Uddbandhan” or hanging.

Saddam was hanged during Ven-Ven-Sun-Sat-Sat. KANAK: RP are : Mer,Mar,Ket Jup. VEN ,SUn,SAT are not in RP. how this DBAS work please give details.( if we take 7 are then only SUN bcom as RP). MOON indicate mind and query what you think about MOON conection and Hanging? Regards, Andrew Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483 Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Dear Andrew ji, Please donttake me worng, i am point out mistake to drow you attantion only,. I strongly belive that if you wnat to rotEd chart then you have to check MOON as per roted chart, but IT IS UPON YOUR PERSONAL EXPERINCE AND YOU ARE FREe TO USE WHAT YOU FOUND GOOD. I dont understand your analisys of DBA.Only i mention that not match with RP. regards Kank Bosmiaandrew dutta <andrewinfinitum wrote: Respected Kanak ji, Thanks a lot for showing me the errors unknowlingly committed by me I have mistakenly juxtaposed Ven and Jup. Yes, Ven is in 4th and Jup is in 12. The connection between Maraka and Badhaka still applies. It shows confinement away from home by looking at the starlord of Ven--Sun in 3rd. Mercury is the lord of Lagna and 10th in star and sub of Ven in 4th, owner of 2nd. Mercury is the 2nd and 8th cuspal sublord and the 3rd and 7th cuspal starlord of the rotated chart taking 9th as lagna. Sorry for not elaborating on this in the previous version. Regarding DBAS... I am working on a method of timing of events since the last two years. So far, I have only been able to find out the DBand A for an event. Currently, working on fixing S and P...but I think it may take few more years before I have a complete method with

a very low failure rate. In the current example....in the horary chart Rahu in star of Ven Rahu in sub of Mer , who is also in star of Ven. Ven is in star of Sun For S and P....using the RP chart of the TOJ.... 2 and 7 cuspal sublords in RP chart is Mars (twice) in star of Sat. Sat itself is in star of Ra, Ven sub and Ju sub-sub in the RP chart. Different Ayanamsa may change the timing...which itself is an area of applied research for prediction timing Regarding Moon's reflection of mind....I have taken the Moon of the unrotated horary chart...because the number is given by the querist directly....so the unrotated horary chart's Moon is my point of reckoning. (If we want to Saddam's mental condition...then I would look at Moon in the rotated chart) Moon (of an unrelated querist of Saddam) shows 8, and 12 strongly with lightly 5 and 10 showing the dilemma of the querist about the possiblity of release or conviction of Saddam. I am sure more deeper and finer analysis can still be done. I have only humbly attempted to see whether we can reach the truth. My full respect is intact for Shri Vaikari ji. Thank you respected Kanak ji for all the kind effort you took in going through my analysis and pointing out my areas of improvement. My regards and pranam to you. Andrew Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Andrew ji, Please see my comment in

bold****** regards Kanak Bosmiaandrew dutta <andrewinfinitum > wrote: Dear Members, In KP & Astrology Yearbook 2004 it was predicted by Shri Vaikari Ramamurthy Ji that Saddam Hussain will not receive a death sentence but may receive a “life term punishment in jail” (pp. 4) for a question posed by a friend “whether he will be given death sentence or life sentence?” I attempted a re-analysis of the same chart using all the details as it was provided by Vaikari ji and found that the chart casted with horary number 199 on

23-12-2003 at 17:35 hours in 13.04 N and 80.17 E actually showed that Saddam would be hanged till death. I present my re-analysis at the lotus feet of our Guruji Shri KSK with full respect to Shri Vaikari Ji. Interested members may please cast the horary chart with the details that I have taken from KP & Astrology Yearbook 2004. Saddam is a stranger to the querist. So the main house to be considered as the Lagna of Saddam would be the 9th house. 9th house is Virgo. So, the Maraka and Badhaka houses are 2 and 7, the lords of which are Venus and Jupiter. 9th cusp sublord is Rahu. Rahu is in Venus star. Venus is lord of Maraka and posited in 12th. Rahu is aspected by Jupiter, the Maraka and Badhaka lord. Jupiter is in 8th.

Kanak : VEN is in 4th ( as per 9th as Asc.)J UP is in 12th not in 8th Rahu is in close conjunction with this 8th cusp. Rahu is in sub of Mercury. Mercury is the lord of 4th and 10th (that is, 2 and 8 of 9th). Kanak : Mer is lord of 4and 10. Mercury aspected by Saturn and Mars aspects the 2nd house of 9th. So, death by “Patan” or fall and “Uddbandhan” or hanging. Saddam was hanged during Ven-Ven-Sun-Sat-Sat. KANAK: RP are : Mer,Mar,Ket

Jup. VEN ,SUn,SAT are not in RP. how this DBAS work please give details.( if we take 7 are then only SUN bcom as RP). MOON indicate mind and query what you think about MOON conection and Hanging? Regards, Andrew Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483 Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Aditya Court, 8-2-334, Road No. 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India. Tel: 91-4023430415-19 Extn: 262 Fax: 91-4023430414 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483 Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.