IndiaDivine.org

(unknown)----serious

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna Namaste Ravi Kumar Ji. We are not gnanis or having supernatural powers. One time or other time our predictions might have gone wrong. Coming to the point, respected Kanakji never predicted himself directly about the saddam execution. I only predicted and unfortunately it went wrong. He just supported me. That’s all. I request you don’t drag any other members into the

dock. Hope you understand my request. With Regards Pavan Kumarmaruthi ravikumar <maruthirk

wrote: Respected Kanak Bosmia ji,Happy New Year...DONT MISTAKE ME SIR,I amasking directquestion....?Experts(?)in kp system like You predicted aboutSADDAM HUSSAIN, went wrong. But there is norectification/verification/CORRECTION.Will you please explain the reason for wronginterpretation? if any mistake in asking like this ...forgive me sir. MARITHI R KUMARHyderabadsoftware

Eng.________Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Mail Beta.http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/features_spam.htmlFOR HIS GRACE WHO IS SHAMPOOING THE LOTUS FEET OF SRI RADHA RANI

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Dear Pavan ji, thanks for support. regards Kanak Bosmiapavan kumar <pavankumargvp wrote: Hare Krsna Namaste Ravi Kumar

Ji. We are not gnanis or having supernatural powers. One time or other time our predictions might have gone wrong. Coming to the point, respected Kanakji never predicted himself directly about the saddam execution. I only predicted and unfortunately it went wrong. He just supported me. That’s all. I request you don’t drag any other members into the dock. Hope you understand my request. With Regards Pavan Kumarmaruthi ravikumar <maruthirk > wrote: Respected Kanak Bosmia ji,Happy New Year...DONT MISTAKE ME SIR,I amasking directquestion....?Experts(?)in kp system like You predicted aboutSADDAM HUSSAIN, went wrong. But there is norectification/verification/CORRECTION.Will you please explain the reason for wronginterpretation? if any mistake in asking like this ...forgive me sir. MARITHI R KUMARHyderabadsoftware Eng.________Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Mail Beta.http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/features_spam.htmlFOR HIS GRACE WHO IS SHAMPOOING THE LOTUS FEET OF SRI RADHA RANI Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.