Time : 3.54am

Date : 20 Jan 1983

Place : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Thanks in advance

Sourabh

______________________________\

____

Be a PS3 game guru.

Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

http://videogames./platform?platform=120121

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Dear King23

God Bless U

Try your luck after 20 April 2007.

Prem Chopra

Astro-Spiritual Master

www.freewebs.com/pramchop ra42

" king23.rm " <king23 wrote:

Dear All,

When will i get job?

Im jobless since 1st jan 07

My details :

9.07am

23 Sept 1974

Mannargudi, India

Thanks...

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels

in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

Guest guest

vedic astrology , " king23.rm " <king23 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> When will i get job?

> Im jobless since 1st jan 07

>

> My details :

> 9.07am

> 23 Sept 1974

> Mannargudi, India

>

> Thanks...

>

hello king,

you seem to be in a critical condition, dear friend be patient,

in the coming months, it is possible that because of some friends you

may be inclined to speculative source of income , like stocks and

shares trading ,..etc. please avoid that, instead you can join

educational institutes, teaching job or something likely.

try now , till july will get a job.

jai ganesh.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Just to update...

I havent got any job yet...

Hopefully i will get the job in this month...

, " Raghunatha Rao Nemani "

<raon1008 wrote:

>

> Om Krishna Guru

>

> Namaste Basha,

>

> Based on your request I had casted a Prashna to answer your

> question : " When will i get new job? " . I have considered the horary

> number 50 provided by you. The Prashna Chart Details which I have

> used for my analysis are as follows:-

>

> Horary Number : 50

>

> January 17, 2007

> Time: 20:52:42

> Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)

> Place: 93 W 20' 59 " , 44 N 53' 23 "

> USA

>

> 1) Let me check first, whether the Moon signifies the question

being

> asked by the querent. The Moon is placed in 7th house and signifies

> 2,3,7,9 and 12th houses. So this confirms the question was genuine

> and I have the permission to go forward.

>

> 2) 6th Sub lord is Sat and its Star Lord is Mercury. Sat signifies

> 1,3,5,8,9 and 10th houses and its Star Lord Merc, who is signifying

> the 1,2,3,5,7 ad 8th houses. Merc is in the Sub of Moon who is not

> favore of 1,5 and 8th houses. 8th house influence and also Sat is

in

> Moon's Sign indicate a delay in getting the job. But job is

promised.

>

> 3) The common significators of 2,6 and 11th houses are all the 9

> planets, so let me consider the Ruling planets to take the most

> fruitful planets.

>

> 4) The Ruling Planets are : Sun, Ven, Jup and Merc. Sun is in Sub

of

> Sat who is Retro right now.

>

> 5) Rahu acts as an agent for Sat and Ketu acts as agent for Sun.

>

> 6) 6th Sub Lord is Sat and it is in Merc Star. This Merc is

> signifying 5 and also this Merc is in movable sign, so the job is a

> temporary / contract in nature. Also this Merc is signifying 3rd

> house so it will make native to travel once a while during this job.

>

> 7) Currently the running maha dasa is Venus and bhukti is Jup and

> Antar is Jup. I am thinking during the Ven-Jup-Sat-Merc dasa the

> native should get the job. Lack of time, I am not going to the date

> level by looking at the transits, so I am stopping here and suggest

> one of my fellow students to continue further and refine to a

single

> date.

>

> Summary is : The native should get the job between Mar 18th 2007

and

> Apr 10th 2007.

>

> Hope the above is helpful to you.

>

> Request Learned members to go thru my analysis and correct my

> mistakes if any.

>

> Regards

> Raghunatha Rao

>

> , " king23.rm " <king23@> wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> My job contract ended in 31 Dec 06. I havent got new job yet though

> went for couple of interview...

>

> Please analyse my chart..

>

> 1.When will i get new job?

> 2.What type of company will i get into?

>

> Time : 9.07am

> Date : 23 Sep 1974

> Place : Mannargudi, India

>

> Thanks

> Basha

>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

May I also analyse the birth chart?.

Sep,23/1974,9-07-0 a.m.,Mannargudi.Thuka Lagnam and Mercury there,

Rahu debilitated in two and Moon in three,Jupiter in five ®,and Ketu in eight,Saturn in nine and Venus in eleven and lastly,Mars and Sun are in twelve.

We have to consider houses 2,6 10,and eleven.

Rahu in two,debiltated.Jupiter is in Rahus costellation and Venus sub.Jupiter is the lord of the sixth house in addition.He aspects the Raja YogaKaraka who is Saturn.He is retro and aspects the tenth house also.Therefore

we can bank upon him as one of the indicators.he is in the sub of Venus who is in eleven.But one short coming is that the sub lord happens to be the eigth lord.

Mercury is in the star of Mars and in the sub of Mercury.He is strong in lagnam with " DigBalam " .He is another indicator.

Saturn is in Jupiters star and Mercurys sub.He is another powerful indicator.

The ruling planets are Lagna lord is MercuryLagna sub lord is Venus.rasi lord is Saturn and the constellation is of Sun.The day lord is Mercury again.therefore between 5-2-2007 and 20-7-2007 chances are indicated for the native to get a job.

The dasa bhukthis areMoons Mahar dasa,Rahu bhukthi and Sat/Mercury antaras.

Saturn is a Raja Yoga Karaka.Moon is the tenth lord.Mutually as aspect each other and produce a Raja Yogam.

Moons Dasa is in progress.Therefore it indicates a possibilty to get into a job.during Saturns antar dasa.

Regards,

Jagannathan.

On 11 Apr 2007 04:04:51 -0700, king23.rm <king23 wrote:

Dear Sir,Just to update...I havent got any job yet...Hopefully i will get the job in this month...

, " Raghunatha Rao Nemani " <raon1008 wrote:>> Om Krishna Guru> > Namaste Basha,> > Based on your request I had casted a Prashna to answer your > question : " When will i get new job? " . I have considered the horary > number 50 provided by you. The Prashna Chart Details which I have > used for my analysis are as follows:->

> Horary Number : 50 > > January 17, 2007> Time: 20:52:42> Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)> Place: 93 W 20' 59 " , 44 N 53' 23 " > USA> > 1) Let me check first, whether the Moon signifies the question being > asked by the querent. The Moon is placed in 7th house and signifies > 2,3,7,9 and 12th houses. So this confirms the question was genuine > and I have the permission to go forward. > > 2) 6th Sub lord is Sat and its Star Lord is Mercury. Sat signifies > 1,3,5,8,9 and 10th houses and its Star Lord Merc, who is signifying > the 1,2,3,5,7 ad 8th houses. Merc is in the Sub of Moon who is not > favore of 1,5 and 8th houses. 8th house influence and also Sat is in > Moon's Sign indicate a delay in getting the job. But job is promised.> > 3) The common significators of 2,6 and 11th houses are all the 9 > planets, so let me consider the Ruling planets to take the most > fruitful planets.> > 4) The Ruling Planets are : Sun, Ven, Jup and Merc. Sun is in Sub of > Sat who is Retro right now. > > 5) Rahu acts as an agent for Sat and Ketu acts as agent for Sun.> > 6) 6th Sub Lord is Sat and it is in Merc Star. This Merc is > signifying 5 and also this Merc is in movable sign, so the job is a > temporary / contract in nature. Also this Merc is signifying 3rd > house so it will make native to travel once a while during this job.> > 7) Currently the running maha dasa is Venus and bhukti is Jup and > Antar is Jup. I am thinking during the Ven-Jup-Sat-Merc dasa the > native should get the job. Lack of time, I am not going to the date > level by looking at the transits, so I am stopping here and suggest > one of my fellow students to continue further and refine to a single > date.> > Summary is : The native should get the job between Mar 18th 2007 and > Apr 10th 2007.>

> Hope the above is helpful to you.> > Request Learned members to go thru my analysis and correct my > mistakes if any.> > Regards> Raghunatha Rao> >

, " king23.rm " <king23@> wrote:> > Dear All,> > My job contract ended in 31 Dec 06. I havent got new job yet though> went for couple of interview...

> > Please analyse my chart..> > 1.When will i get new job?> 2.What type of company will i get into?> > Time : 9.07am> Date : 23 Sep 1974> Place : Mannargudi, India

> > Thanks> Basha>

Guest guest

dear rao sahib, please look in your analyses, i want to draw your attention to retro saturn, it is simple, he will get job when saturn will be direct and come to the same position where it was placed at the time of judgement. regards hs nagi"king23.rm" <king23 wrote: Dear Sir,Just to update...I havent got any job yet...Hopefully i will get the job in this month... , "Raghunatha Rao Nemani" <raon1008 wrote:>> Om Krishna Guru> > Namaste Basha,> > Based on your request I had casted a Prashna to answer your > question : "When will i get new job?". I have considered the horary > number 50 provided by you. The Prashna Chart Details which I have > used for my analysis are as follows:-> > Horary Number : 50 > > January 17, 2007> Time: 20:52:42> Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)> Place: 93 W 20' 59", 44 N 53' 23"> USA> > 1) Let me check first, whether the Moon signifies the question being > asked by the querent. The Moon is placed in 7th house and signifies > 2,3,7,9 and 12th houses. So this confirms the question was genuine > and I have the permission to go forward. > >

2) 6th Sub lord is Sat and its Star Lord is Mercury. Sat signifies > 1,3,5,8,9 and 10th houses and its Star Lord Merc, who is signifying > the 1,2,3,5,7 ad 8th houses. Merc is in the Sub of Moon who is not > favore of 1,5 and 8th houses. 8th house influence and also Sat is in > Moon's Sign indicate a delay in getting the job. But job is promised.> > 3) The common significators of 2,6 and 11th houses are all the 9 > planets, so let me consider the Ruling planets to take the most > fruitful planets.> > 4) The Ruling Planets are : Sun, Ven, Jup and Merc. Sun is in Sub of > Sat who is Retro right now. > > 5) Rahu acts as an agent for Sat and Ketu acts as agent for Sun.> > 6) 6th Sub Lord is Sat and it is in Merc Star. This Merc is > signifying 5 and also this Merc is in movable sign, so the job is a > temporary / contract in nature. Also this Merc

is signifying 3rd > house so it will make native to travel once a while during this job.> > 7) Currently the running maha dasa is Venus and bhukti is Jup and > Antar is Jup. I am thinking during the Ven-Jup-Sat-Merc dasa the > native should get the job. Lack of time, I am not going to the date > level by looking at the transits, so I am stopping here and suggest > one of my fellow students to continue further and refine to a single > date.> > Summary is : The native should get the job between Mar 18th 2007 and > Apr 10th 2007.> > Hope the above is helpful to you.> > Request Learned members to go thru my analysis and correct my > mistakes if any.> > Regards> Raghunatha Rao> > , "king23.rm" <king23@> wrote:> >

Dear All,> > My job contract ended in 31 Dec 06. I havent got new job yet though> went for couple of interview...> > Please analyse my chart..> > 1.When will i get new job?> 2.What type of company will i get into?> > Time : 9.07am> Date : 23 Sep 1974> Place : Mannargudi, India> > Thanks> Basha>

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.

• 3 months later...

*Om mahaganapataye namah*

Dear,

Sarvshree Raghunatha Rao Nemani

and H.S.Nagi( for added observation)

I congratulate you for prediction.

We must thank Sri Pasha for feedback,as it is rare happening on groups to let people know the outcome.

I went through analysis .I caste the same horary chart.I have never been to west.I am curious I did not knew state and name of place of Shri Raghunath rao ji,so I used Astrokundali.It has no provision for Seconds in lat and long.

Any suggestion which KP SW .Has any other Software such a provision for accurateuse of Lat & long.

OM TAT SAT

· , "king23.rm" <king23@> wrote: Dear All, My job contract ended in 31 Dec 06. I havent got new job yet though went for couple of interview... Please analyse my chart.. 1. When will i get new job? 2. What type of company will i get into? Time : 9.07am Date : 23 Sep 1974 Place : Mannargudi, India Thanks Basha.

· , "Raghunatha Rao Nemani" <raon1008@> wrote: Om Krishna Guru Namaste Basha, Based on your request I had casted a Prashna to answer your question : "When will i get new job?". I have considered the horary number 50 provided by you. The Prashna Chart Details which I have used for my analysis are as follows:- Horary Number : 50 January 17, 2007 Time: 20:52:42 Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT) Place: 93 W 20' 59", 44 N 53' 23" USA 1) Let me check first, whether the Moon signifies the question being asked by the querent. The Moon is placed in 7th house and signifies 2,3,7,9 and 12th houses. So this confirms the question was genuine and I have the permission to go forward.

· 2) 6th Sub lord is Sat and its Star Lord is Mercury. Sat signifies 1,3,5,8,9 and 10th houses and its Star Lord Merc, who is signifying the 1,2,3,5,7 ad 8th houses. Merc is in the Sub of Moon who is not favore of 1,5 and 8th houses. 8th house influence and also Sat is in Moon's Sign indicate a delay in getting the job. But job is promised. 3) The common significators of 2,6 and 11th houses are all the 9 planets, so let me consider the Ruling planets to take the most fruitful planets. 4) The Ruling Planets are : Sun, Ven, Jup and Merc. Sun is in Sub of Sat who is Retro right now. 5) Rahu acts as an agent for Sat and Ketu acts as agent for Sun. 6) 6th Sub Lord is Sat and it is in Merc Star. This Merc is signifying 5 and also this Merc is in movable sign, so the job is a temporary / contract in nature. Also this Merc is signifying 3rd house so it will make native to travel once a while during this job. 7) Currently the running maha dasa is Venus and bhukti is Jup and Antar is Jup. I am thinking during the Ven-Jup-Sat-Merc dasa the native should get the job. Lack of time, I am not going to the date level by looking at the transits, so I am stopping here and suggest one of my fellow students to continue further and refine to a single date. Summary is : The native should get the job between Mar 18th 2007 and Apr 10th 2007. Hope the above is helpful to you. Request learned members to go thru my analysis and correct my mistakes if any. Regards Raghunatha Rao .

· , hardeep singh <bkhardeep wrote: dear rao sahib, please look in your analyses, i want to draw your attention to retro saturn, it is simple, he will get job when saturn will be direct and come to the same position where it was placed at the time of judgement. Regards hs nagi

· "king23.rm" <king23 wrote: Dear Sir, Just to update... I havent got any job yet... Hopefully i will get the job in this month...

· dear All, I finally got job in MNC oil company... starting work on friday 9 aug 07 Regards,Basha

OM TAT SAT

Oh Creator Of The Universe ! We meditate upon thy radiant power that illuminate our intellects, destroy our sins, and guide us in the right direction.

hi Basha,congrats,can you tell1) when you got called for the job2) when you attended the job interviewsthanksDev"king23.rm" <king23 wrote: Dear All, I finally got job in MNC oil company... starting work on friday 9 aug 07 Regards, Basha , hardeep singh <bkhardeep wrote: > > dear rao sahib, > please look in your analyses, i want to

draw your attention to retro saturn, it is simple, he will get job when saturn will be direct and come to the same position where it was placed at the time of judgement. > regards > hs nagi > > "king23.rm" <king23 wrote: > Dear Sir, > > Just to update... > I havent got any job yet... > Hopefully i will get the job in this month... > > , "Raghunatha Rao Nemani" > <raon1008@> wrote: > > > > Om Krishna Guru > > > > Namaste Basha, > > > > Based on your request I had casted a Prashna to answer your > > question : "When will i get new job?". I have considered the horary > > number 50 provided by you. The Prashna Chart Details which I have > > used for my analysis

are as follows:- > > > > Horary Number : 50 > > > > January 17, 2007 > > Time: 20:52:42 > > Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT) > > Place: 93 W 20' 59", 44 N 53' 23" > > USA > > > > 1) Let me check first, whether the Moon signifies the question > being > > asked by the querent. The Moon is placed in 7th house and signifies > > 2,3,7,9 and 12th houses. So this confirms the question was genuine > > and I have the permission to go forward. > > > > 2) 6th Sub lord is Sat and its Star Lord is Mercury. Sat signifies > > 1,3,5,8,9 and 10th houses and its Star Lord Merc, who is signifying > > the 1,2,3,5,7 ad 8th houses. Merc is in the Sub of Moon who is not > > favore of 1,5 and 8th houses. 8th house influence and also Sat is > in > >

Moon's Sign indicate a delay in getting the job. But job is > promised. > > > > 3) The common significators of 2,6 and 11th houses are all the 9 > > planets, so let me consider the Ruling planets to take the most > > fruitful planets. > > > > 4) The Ruling Planets are : Sun, Ven, Jup and Merc. Sun is in Sub > of > > Sat who is Retro right now. > > > > 5) Rahu acts as an agent for Sat and Ketu acts as agent for Sun. > > > > 6) 6th Sub Lord is Sat and it is in Merc Star. This Merc is > > signifying 5 and also this Merc is in movable sign, so the job is a > > temporary / contract in nature. Also this Merc is signifying 3rd > > house so it will make native to travel once a while during this job. > > > > 7) Currently the running maha dasa is Venus and bhukti is Jup and > >

Antar is Jup. I am thinking during the Ven-Jup-Sat-Merc dasa the > > native should get the job. Lack of time, I am not going to the date > > level by looking at the transits, so I am stopping here and suggest > > one of my fellow students to continue further and refine to a > single > > date. > > > > Summary is : The native should get the job between Mar 18th 2007 > and > > Apr 10th 2007. > > > > Hope the above is helpful to you. > > > > Request Learned members to go thru my analysis and correct my > > mistakes if any. > > > > Regards > > Raghunatha Rao > > > > , "king23.rm" <king23@> wrote: > > > > Dear All, > > > > My job

contract ended in 31 Dec 06. I havent got new job yet though > > went for couple of interview... > > > > Please analyse my chart.. > > > > 1.When will i get new job? > > 2.What type of company will i get into? > > > > Time : 9.07am > > Date : 23 Sep 1974 > > Place : Mannargudi, India > > > > Thanks > > Basha > > > > > > > > > > TV dinner still cooling? > Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV. >

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Dear sir,

Thanks for suggestion.In fact i gather from your mail accuracy upto minutes is fine.I have lat long in lakha,I asked some KP software has no provision for seconds.

Secondly, some people are seeking area in bombay to cast a chart in Kp.that led me to think about need of seconds in feeding lat long.

Thanks for kind reply.

OM TAT SAT

-

Raichur-a-r

Saturday, August 11, 2007 12:47 PM

Re: Re: When will i get job?

Dear Swami

An accuracy upto minutes in Lat and Long is normally good enough for practical purposes.

If search Google, you may find some files, which give Lat and Long. upto seconds.

swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com wrote:

*Om mahaganapataye namah*

Dear,

Sarvshree Raghunatha Rao Nemani

and H.S.Nagi( for added observation)

I congratulate you for prediction.

We must thank Sri Pasha for feedback,as it is rare happening on groups to let people know the outcome.

I went through analysis .I caste the same horary chart.I have never been to west.I am curious I did not knew state and name of place of Shri Raghunath rao ji,so I used Astrokundali.It has no provision for Seconds in lat and long.

Any suggestion which KP SW .Has any other Software such a provision for accurateuse of Lat & long.

OM TAT SAT

· , "king23.rm" <king23@> wrote: Dear All, My job contract ended in 31 Dec 06. I havent got new job yet though went for couple of interview... Please analyse my chart.. 1. When will i get new job? 2. What type of company will i get into? Time : 9.07am Date : 23 Sep 1974 Place : Mannargudi, India Thanks Basha.

· , "Raghunatha Rao Nemani" <raon1008@> wrote: Om Krishna Guru Namaste Basha, Based on your request I had casted a Prashna to answer your question : "When will i get new job?". I have considered the horary number 50 provided by you. The Prashna Chart Details which I have used for my analysis are as follows:- Horary Number : 50 January 17, 2007 Time: 20:52:42 Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT) Place: 93 W 20' 59", 44 N 53' 23" USA 1) Let me check first, whether the Moon signifies the question being asked by the querent. The Moon is placed in 7th house and signifies 2,3,7,9 and 12th houses. So this confirms the question was genuine and I have the permission to go forward.

· 2) 6th Sub lord is Sat and its Star Lord is Mercury. Sat signifies 1,3,5,8,9 and 10th houses and its Star Lord Merc, who is signifying the 1,2,3,5,7 ad 8th houses. Merc is in the Sub of Moon who is not favore of 1,5 and 8th houses. 8th house influence and also Sat is in Moon's Sign indicate a delay in getting the job. But job is promised. 3) The common significators of 2,6 and 11th houses are all the 9 planets, so let me consider the Ruling planets to take the most fruitful planets. 4) The Ruling Planets are : Sun, Ven, Jup and Merc. Sun is in Sub of Sat who is Retro right now. 5) Rahu acts as an agent for Sat and Ketu acts as agent for Sun. 6) 6th Sub Lord is Sat and it is in Merc Star. This Merc is signifying 5 and also this Merc is in movable sign, so the job is a temporary / contract in nature. Also this Merc is signifying 3rd house so it will make native to travel once a while during this job. 7) Currently the running maha dasa is Venus and bhukti is Jup and Antar is Jup. I am thinking during the Ven-Jup-Sat-Merc dasa the native should get the job. Lack of time, I am not going to the date level by looking at the transits, so I am stopping here and suggest one of my fellow students to continue further and refine to a single date. Summary is : The native should get the job between Mar 18th 2007 and Apr 10th 2007. Hope the above is helpful to you. Request learned members to go thru my analysis and correct my mistakes if any. Regards Raghunatha Rao .

· , hardeep singh <bkhardeep wrote: dear rao sahib, please look in your analyses, i want to draw your attention to retro saturn, it is simple, he will get job when saturn will be direct and come to the same position where it was placed at the time of judgement. Regards hs nagi

· "king23.rm" <king23 wrote: Dear Sir, Just to update... I havent got any job yet... Hopefully i will get the job in this month...

· dear All, I finally got job in MNC oil company... starting work on friday 9 aug 07 Regards,Basha

OM TAT SAT

Oh Creator Of The Universe ! We meditate upon thy radiant power that illuminate our intellects, destroy our sins, and guide us in the right direction.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

raichur ji, will you please tell us the google site where we can find latitudes and longitudes of places of the whole world? regards hs nagiRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear Swami An accuracy upto minutes in Lat and Long is normally good enough for practical purposes. If search Google, you may find some files, which give Lat and Long. upto seconds. swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com wrote: *Om mahaganapataye namah* Dear, Sarvshree Raghunatha Rao Nemani and H.S.Nagi( for added observation) I congratulate you for prediction. We must thank Sri Pasha for feedback,as it is rare happening on groups to let people know the outcome. I went through analysis .I caste the same horary chart.I have never been to west.I am curious I did not knew

state and name of place of Shri Raghunath rao ji,so I used Astrokundali.It has no provision for Seconds in lat and long. Any suggestion which KP SW .Has any other Software such a provision for accurateuse of Lat & long. OM TAT SAT · , "king23.rm" <king23@> wrote: Dear All, My job contract ended in 31 Dec 06. I havent got new job yet though went for couple of interview...

Please analyse my chart.. 1. When will i get new job? 2. What type of company will i get into? Time : 9.07am Date : 23 Sep 1974 Place : Mannargudi, India Thanks Basha. · , "Raghunatha Rao Nemani" <raon1008@> wrote: Om Krishna Guru Namaste Basha, Based on your request I had

casted a Prashna to answer your question : "When will i get new job?". I have considered the horary number 50 provided by you. The Prashna Chart Details which I have used for my analysis are as follows:- Horary Number : 50 January 17, 2007 Time: 20:52:42 Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT) Place: 93 W 20' 59", 44 N 53' 23" USA 1) Let me check first, whether the Moon signifies the question being asked by the querent. The Moon is placed in 7th house and signifies 2,3,7,9 and 12th houses. So this confirms the question was genuine

and I have the permission to go forward. · 2) 6th Sub lord is Sat and its Star Lord is Mercury. Sat signifies 1,3,5,8,9 and 10th houses and its Star Lord Merc, who is signifying the 1,2,3,5,7 ad 8th houses. Merc is in the Sub of Moon who is not favore of 1,5 and 8th houses. 8th house influence and also Sat is in Moon's Sign indicate a delay in getting the job. But job is promised. 3)

The common significators of 2,6 and 11th houses are all the 9 planets, so let me consider the Ruling planets to take the most fruitful planets. 4) The Ruling Planets are : Sun, Ven, Jup and Merc. Sun is in Sub of Sat who is Retro right now. 5) Rahu acts as an agent for Sat and Ketu acts as agent for Sun. 6) 6th Sub Lord is Sat and it is in Merc Star. This Merc is signifying 5 and also this Merc is in movable sign, so the job is a temporary / contract in nature. Also this Merc is signifying 3rd house so it will make native to travel once a while during this job. 7) Currently the

running maha dasa is Venus and bhukti is Jup and Antar is Jup. I am thinking during the Ven-Jup-Sat-Merc dasa the native should get the job. Lack of time, I am not going to the date level by looking at the transits, so I am stopping here and suggest one of my fellow students to continue further and refine to a single date. Summary is : The native should get the job between Mar 18th 2007 and Apr 10th 2007. Hope the above is helpful to you. Request learned members to go thru my analysis and correct my mistakes

if any. Regards Raghunatha Rao . · , hardeep singh <bkhardeep wrote: dear rao sahib, please look in your analyses, i want to draw your attention to retro saturn, it is simple, he will get job when saturn will be direct and come to the same position where it was placed at the time of judgement. Regards hs nagi · "king23.rm" <king23 wrote: Dear Sir, Just to update... I havent got any job yet... Hopefully i will get the job in this month... · dear All, I finally got job in MNC oil company... starting work on friday 9 aug 07 Regards,Basha OM TAT SAT Oh

Creator Of The Universe ! We meditate upon thy radiant power that illuminate our intellects, destroy our sins, and guide us in the right direction. Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Dear Hardeep,

You are right...I overlooked that...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao

hardeep singh <bkhardeep Sent: Friday, 10 August, 2007 5:11:06 PMRe: Re: When will i get job?

DEAR ALL,

AS I SENT COMMENT THAT HE WILL GET JOB ONLY AFTER SATURN COME IN DIRECT MOTION AND WILL CROSS THE POSITION OF THE POINT AT THE TIME OF JUDGEMENT.

NOW LOOK

SATURN WAS AT 29-39-42 IN CANCER AT THE TIME OF JUDGEMENT AND IT CROOSED THAT POSITION ON 12TH JULY. IT IS ONLY AFTER THIS DATE THE QUERIST GET JOB ON 9TH OF AUGUST. SATURN IS AT 3-0 IN LEO. SO THE RESULT DATE MUST BE GIVEN AFTER 12 JULY ONLY.

REGARDS

HS NAGI"king23.rm" <king23 (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear All,I finally got job in MNC oil company... starting work on friday 9 aug 07Regards,Basha@gro ups.com, hardeep singh <bkhardeep@. ..> wrote:>> dear rao sahib,> please look in your analyses, i want to draw your attention to retro saturn, it is simple, he will get job when saturn will be direct and come to the same position where it was placed at the time of judgement.> regards> hs nagi> > "king23.rm" <king23 wrote:> Dear Sir,> > Just to update...> I havent got any job yet...> Hopefully i will get the job in this month...> > @gro ups.com, "Raghunatha Rao Nemani" > <raon1008@>

wrote:> >> > Om Krishna Guru> > > > Namaste Basha,> > > > Based on your request I had casted a Prashna to answer your > > question : "When will i get new job?". I have considered the horary > > number 50 provided by you. The Prashna Chart Details which I have > > used for my analysis are as follows:-> > > > Horary Number : 50 > > > > January 17, 2007> > Time: 20:52:42> > Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)> > Place: 93 W 20' 59", 44 N 53' 23"> > USA> > > > 1) Let me check first, whether the Moon signifies the question > being > > asked by the querent. The Moon is placed in 7th house and signifies > > 2,3,7,9 and 12th houses. So this confirms the question was genuine > > and I have the permission to go forward.

> > > > 2) 6th Sub lord is Sat and its Star Lord is Mercury. Sat signifies > > 1,3,5,8,9 and 10th houses and its Star Lord Merc, who is signifying > > the 1,2,3,5,7 ad 8th houses. Merc is in the Sub of Moon who is not > > favore of 1,5 and 8th houses. 8th house influence and also Sat is > in > > Moon's Sign indicate a delay in getting the job. But job is > promised.> > > > 3) The common significators of 2,6 and 11th houses are all the 9 > > planets, so let me consider the Ruling planets to take the most > > fruitful planets.> > > > 4) The Ruling Planets are : Sun, Ven, Jup and Merc. Sun is in Sub > of > > Sat who is Retro right now. > > > > 5) Rahu acts as an agent for Sat and Ketu acts as agent for Sun.> > > > 6) 6th Sub Lord is Sat and it is in Merc

Star. This Merc is > > signifying 5 and also this Merc is in movable sign, so the job is a > > temporary / contract in nature. Also this Merc is signifying 3rd > > house so it will make native to travel once a while during this job.> > > > 7) Currently the running maha dasa is Venus and bhukti is Jup and > > Antar is Jup. I am thinking during the Ven-Jup-Sat- Merc dasa the > > native should get the job. Lack of time, I am not going to the date > > level by looking at the transits, so I am stopping here and suggest > > one of my fellow students to continue further and refine to a > single > > date.> > > > Summary is : The native should get the job between Mar 18th 2007 > and > > Apr 10th 2007.> > > > Hope the above is helpful to you.> > > > Request Learned

members to go thru my analysis and correct my > > mistakes if any.> > > > Regards> > Raghunatha Rao> > > > @gro ups.com, "king23.rm" <king23@> wrote:> > > > Dear All,> > > > My job contract ended in 31 Dec 06. I havent got new job yet though> > went for couple of interview...> > > > Please analyse my chart..> > > > 1.When will i get new job?> > 2.What type of company will i get into?> > > > Time : 9.07am> > Date : 23 Sep 1974> > Place : Mannargudi, India> > > > Thanks> > Basha> >> > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> TV dinner still

cooling?> Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.>

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending.

• 3 months later...

You should get in a months time by 27-12-07, while studies are also indicated.Please post outcome.**Sam** <sourabh_chi Sent: Sunday, 21 January, 2007 7:15:29 PM When will i get job?

Dear Sir,

Question :

When will i get new job?

The number is 6

Time : 3.54am

Date : 20 Jan 1983

Place : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Thanks in advance

Sourabh

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

Be a PS3 game guru.

Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

http://videogames. / platform? platform= 120121

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now