Rate this topic

Guest guest

i am studying all the discussions in the group

but the following instances where we could verify the accuracy of

predictions are worth noting.

saddam hussain will not be hanged of course there were debates

later after he was hanged.

aiswarya rai and abhishek bachan will be married on th th febraury

west indies will loose against india in one day match recently.

all the above predictions have become false.

unless proper care is taken about the predictions before posting it

may be a laughing stock for others who do nnot know much about kp

but are new to the science .

of course i know to er is human but i feel special care is

necessary before posting

Hi,

I appreciate for pointing out all these predictions. I hope we will go back and check.

As now you have pointed this out, I want to clarify few points here -

1. This is a KP learning and research forum, so we see lots of experimentation here. For example, KP doesn't talk much about mundane predictions like few you have mentioned and these were attempts to improve KP in this areas by the way of experimentations. I hope you will appreciate it. I also hope that we will see more such bold attempts in future and try to learn from past mistakes. It is the way to improve the system.

2. One should be very cautious while quoting these predictions and telling to people. Because most of these are research and learning attempts, chances of success may be a little lower. One should be very careful in making use of them.

3. In general, neither this forum nor the astrologers attempting the predictions can be held responsible for failed predictions. One need to use his/ her own wisdom for making any use of it.

I am telling all these because I have seen few past cases, where people started blaming astrologer for such failure which, in my opinion, is neither justified nor acceptable.

Having said this, I don't mean that we should not retrospect. You have done a great job by pointing towards failed predictions and I am sure that we will try to learn from them.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 2/12/07, psg_psgp <psg_psgp wrote:

i am studying all the discussions in the groupbut the following instances where we could verify the accuracy of predictions are worth noting.saddam hussain will not be hanged of course there were debates later after he was hanged.aiswarya rai and abhishek bachan will be married on th th febraury 2007west indies will loose against india in one day match recently.all the above predictions have become false. unless proper care is taken about the predictions before posting it may be a laughing stock for others who do nnot know much about kp but are new to the science . of course i know to er is human but i feel special care is necessary before posting

sairaman good eveningto all members chennai 6 pm monday 11th fweb 2007even professional charges very high with pariharams etc do not work fail miserably and concerned persons seems not challengingmany matcvhed hor. fails miserably many go again for postmatem astrology cannot challenge any body and by doing pariharams we cannot come out of all troubles all asdvertised many expert doctors give differet opinion also conduct costly surgery and never give guarantee request individuals to have good fate and prey godastrology seems to be each ones experience discussed and tried but cannot be taken for riskmany asdvise that there is mars dosha and some say exempted due to other thins but who will take achance and people are worried if mars in 7 or 8th mars sun kethu in seventh is a worriying factor unless lagna lord 5th 7th lord jupiter are all well placed powerful aspected

etc...people fail go to another astrologer change doctors etcthey have no timeto blame only change people most of researchers fail for prediction given by somebody then study on their own and try to predict for themselveslthere are so many systems so many routes each .have there own experience but cannot challenge to another since each people asre convinced by their routesif adaptable compared we can utilise every one of them and enjoy and make work easier if convincedTHANKS AND BEST WISHES FOR GOURP RESEARCHPunit Pandey <punitp wrote: Hi, I appreciate for pointing out all these predictions. I hope we will go back and check. As now you have pointed this out, I want to clarify few points here - 1. This is a KP learning and research forum, so we see lots of experimentation here. For example, KP doesn't talk much about mundane predictions like few you have mentioned and these were attempts to improve KP in this areas by the way of experimentations. I hope you will appreciate it. I also hope that we will see more such bold attempts in future and try to learn from past mistakes. It is the way to improve the system. 2. One should be very cautious while quoting these predictions and telling to people. Because most of these are research and learning attempts, chances of success may be a little lower. One

should be very careful in making use of them. 3. In general, neither this forum nor the astrologers attempting the predictions can be held responsible for failed predictions. One need to use his/ her own wisdom for making any use of it. I am telling all these because I have seen few past cases, where people started blaming astrologer for such failure which, in my opinion, is neither justified nor acceptable. Having said this, I don't mean that we should not retrospect. You have done a great job by pointing towards failed predictions and I am sure that we will try to learn from them. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 2/12/07, psg_psgp <psg_psgp > wrote:

i am studying all the discussions in the groupbut the following instances where we could verify the accuracy of predictions are worth noting.saddam hussain will not be hanged of course there were debates later after he was hanged.aiswarya rai and abhishek bachan will be married on th th febraury 2007west indies will loose against india in one day match recently.all the above predictions have become false. unless proper care is taken about the predictions before posting it may be a laughing stock for others who do nnot know much about kp but are new to the science . of course i know to er is human but i feel special care is necessary before posting

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.