IndiaDivine.org

Sublord of ascendant & horoscope correctness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ravi Bhide The correct ascendent is Gemini 23-17-28 Mer,Jup,Sat Sat in stars of Merc. The 7th cusp is Sag 23-17-28 Jup,Ven Sat. What is the aynamsa you have used? "ravi.bhide" <ravirajbhide wrote: Greetings everyone, I am a beginner and I am trying to learn KP. I manually casted my horoscope which is given below. To test it, I used some free KP software available in this group and compared the two charts. They differ by about 1 degree, which

seems quite a bit. My birth details are:Feb 13, 1977Time: 15:44Place: Ulhasnagar, Bombay My manually casted chart says that my ascendant is Gemini 24*17', which gives Mer-Jup-Mer as the lord of the sign, star and sublord. The computer generated one says that my ascendant is Gemini 23*21', which gives Mer-Jup-Sat as the lord of the sign, star and sublord. Now, if I am not mistaken, the lord of the constellation in which the sublord of the ascendant is posited describes the personality of the native. Mercury is in Sun star. Sun is in Aquarius. Actually "Sun in Aquarius" matches with how I look in real life, the way I think etc. If I take the computer generated chart, then Saturn is in Mercury star. Mercury is in Capricorn. But "Mercury in Capricorn" does not describe my personality. Now the point of doing all this is that I am try to determine when I will get married. (Don't tell me the answer please! I want

to determine that myself and learn KP during the process.) So among other things, I need to know the 7th cusp correctly and with the current chart(s), I am in doubt. Would someone please confirm/correct what I have so far? Cusp, Sign-lord, Star-lord, Sub-lord----1 Gem 24*17 Mer Jup Mer2 Can 19*34 Moo Mer Ven3 Leo 16*37 Sun Ven Moo4 Vir 18*37 Mer Moo Mer5 Lib 21*37 Ven Jup Jup6 Sco 24*37 Mar Mer Rah7 Sag 24*17 Jup Ven Mer8 Cap 19*34 Sat Moo Mer9 Aqu

16*37 Sat Rah Ven10 Pis 18*37 Jup Mer Ket11 Ari 21*37 Mar Ven Jup12 Tau 24*37 Ven Mar Rah Planet, sign-lord, star-lord, sub-lord-----Sun Aqu 1*10 Sat Mar MerMoo Sag 0*42 Jup Ket KetMer Cap 9*59 Sat Sun VenVen Pis 16*27 Jup Sat JupMar Cap 9*36 Sat Sun VenJup Ari 29*8 Mar Sun MarSat Can 19*6 Moo Mer KetRah Lib 4*8 Ven Mar

VenKet Ari 4*8 Mar Ket Moo If the chart is correct, then the two questions I am trying to answer are(1) Is marriage promised?(2) Why the delay in marriage? For (1), the sublord of the 7th cusp is Mercury, which is in 7. Hence we can say that marriage is promised. (If this is correct, my parents will be very happy!) For (2), Saturn aspects Venus by the trine aspect. Hence the delay. Is this sufficient and/or correct reason? Are there other reasons? As for the actual marriage date, I will try to find that out as I learn more about KP. Thanks for listening to my questions.Ravi Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609

Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Ravi,

To ensure accuracy of horoscope,generally we follow

the rule that sub lord of 1st house(asc.)should be

connected to Moon.In this case it is Mer.and Moon star

lord as well as sub lord is Ketu.So I feel that

correction is required where sub lord of Asc.is Ketu

and not Mer.May be birth time is incorrect.By the way

what was LSRD when you charted this horoscope?

Sunil D.Joshi.

--- " ravi.bhide " <ravirajbhide wrote:

>

> Greetings everyone,

>

> I am a beginner and I am trying to learn KP. I

> manually casted my

> horoscope which is given below. To test it, I used

> some free KP software

> available in this group and compared the two charts.

> They differ by

> about 1 degree, which seems quite a bit.

>

> My birth details are:

> Feb 13, 1977

> Time: 15:44

> Place: Ulhasnagar, Bombay

>

> My manually casted chart says that my ascendant is

> Gemini 24*17', which

> gives Mer-Jup-Mer as the lord of the sign, star and

> sublord.

>

> The computer generated one says that my ascendant is

> Gemini 23*21',

> which gives Mer-Jup-Sat as the lord of the sign,

> star and sublord.

>

> Now, if I am not mistaken, the lord of the

> constellation in which the

> sublord of the ascendant is posited describes the

> personality of the

> native. Mercury is in Sun star. Sun is in Aquarius.

> Actually " Sun in

> Aquarius " matches with how I look in real life, the

> way I think etc. If

> I take the computer generated chart, then Saturn is

> in Mercury star.

> Mercury is in Capricorn. But " Mercury in Capricorn "

> does not describe my

> personality. Now the point of doing all this is that

> I am try to

> determine when I will get married. (Don't tell me

> the answer please! I

> want to determine that myself and learn KP during

> the process.) So among

> other things, I need to know the 7th cusp correctly

> and with the current

> chart(s), I am in doubt. Would someone please

> confirm/correct what I

> have so far?

>

> Cusp, Sign-lord, Star-lord, Sub-lord

> ----

> 1 Gem 24*17 Mer Jup Mer

> 2 Can 19*34 Moo Mer Ven

> 3 Leo 16*37 Sun Ven Moo

> 4 Vir 18*37 Mer Moo Mer

> 5 Lib 21*37 Ven Jup Jup

> 6 Sco 24*37 Mar Mer Rah

> 7 Sag 24*17 Jup Ven Mer

> 8 Cap 19*34 Sat Moo Mer

> 9 Aqu 16*37 Sat Rah Ven

> 10 Pis 18*37 Jup Mer Ket

> 11 Ari 21*37 Mar Ven Jup

> 12 Tau 24*37 Ven Mar Rah

>

> Planet, sign-lord, star-lord, sub-lord

> -----

> Sun Aqu 1*10 Sat Mar Mer

> Moo Sag 0*42 Jup Ket Ket

> Mer Cap 9*59 Sat Sun Ven

> Ven Pis 16*27 Jup Sat Jup

> Mar Cap 9*36 Sat Sun Ven

> Jup Ari 29*8 Mar Sun Mar

> Sat Can 19*6 Moo Mer Ket

> Rah Lib 4*8 Ven Mar Ven

> Ket Ari 4*8 Mar Ket Moo

>

> If the chart is correct, then the two questions I am

> trying to answer

> are

> (1) Is marriage promised?

> (2) Why the delay in marriage?

>

> For (1), the sublord of the 7th cusp is Mercury,

> which is in 7. Hence we

> can say that marriage is promised. (If this is

> correct, my parents will

> be very happy!)

>

> For (2), Saturn aspects Venus by the trine aspect.

> Hence the delay. Is

> this sufficient and/or correct reason? Are there

> other reasons?

>

> As for the actual marriage date, I will try to find

> that out as I learn

> more about KP.

>

> Thanks for listening to my questions.

> Ravi

>

>

>

>

______________________________\

____

Finding fabulous fares is fun.

Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel

bargains.

http://farechase./promo-generic-14795097

Guest guest

Dear Ravi having got the Cusp and planetary positions, draw a tble of significators for each of the 12 houses, and then from this the Table for each planet. Only after having thes two tables, should you proceed further."ravi.bhide" <ravirajbhide wrote: Thanks for taking a look at my question, Raichurji. The ayanamsa I had used was 23*26 which looks ok. (Maybe 23*27 would have been more accurate, since a more "exact value" seems to be 23*26'59".) However, I think I had not

correctly followed the steps in casting the chart. (Sorry, didn't do my homework right!) The software I used gave the ascendent as Gemini 23-21-51 Mer,Jup,Sat. This seems to be slightly different from yours (Gemini 23-17-28). This difference of 4' seems to be about 16 seconds in real life, which should be acceptable since our clock accuracy is usually 1 minute. Also 4' of difference in the cusps doesn't seem to change any of the sublords. So I hope that the free software works reasonably alright and I can be lazy & just trust it. So here is what I have and the analysis: PLANETARY

POSITION----PLANET SIGN LONGITUDE MODE NAKASHTRA PAD RASILORD NAKLORD SUBLORD----LAG MITHUNA 23:21:51 --- PUNARVASU 2 MERC JUPT SATN SUN KUMBHA 1:11:31 --- DHANISHTA 3 SATN MARS MERC MON DHANU 0:42:11 --- MULA 1 JUPT KETU KETU MAR MAKRA 9:37:21 DIR UTRASADA

4 SATN SUN VENS MER MAKRA 10: 0:60 DIR SRAVANA 1 SATN MOON MOON JUP MESHA 29: 6:57 DIR KRITIKA 1 MARS SUN MARS VEN MINA 16:28:17 DIR UTTARBADRA 4 JUPT SATN JUPT SAT KARAK 19:13:10 RET ASLESHA 1 MOON MERC KETU RAH TULA 4: 9:34 RET CHITRA 4 VENS MARS

VENS KET MESHA 4: 9:34 RET ASVINI 2 MARS KETU MOON URA TULA 18:21:43 DIR SVATI 4 VENS RAHU MOON NEP VRISCIKA 22:23:41 DIR JYESHTA 2 MARS MERC MOON PLU KANYA 20:28:34 RET HASTA 4 MERC MOON VENS ----- CUSP AS PER PLACIDUS SYSTEM

---------------------CUSP NO. RASI LOGTD RASILORD NAKLORD SUBLORD---------------------Lagna MITHUNA 23|21|51 MERC JUPT SATN 2nd KARAK 18|13|49 MOON MERC MERC 3rd SIMHA 15|54|35 SUN VENS SUN 4rth KANYA 17|25|22 MERC MOON SATN 5th TULA 20|56|21 VENS JUPT JUPT 6th

VRISCIKA 23|17|47 MARS MERC MOON 7th DHANU 23|21|51 JUPT VENS SATN 8th MAKRA 18|13|49 SATN MOON MERC 9th KUMBHA 15|54|35 SATN RAHU VENS 10th MINA 17|25|22 JUPT MERC MERC 11th MESHA 20|56|21 MARS VENS JUPT 12th VRISHA 23|17|47 VENS MOON SUN

--------------------- Question I am trying to answer - "is marriage promised?". 7th cusp is Sag 23-21-51 Jup-Ven-Sat. Saturn is in 2, in the constellation of planet in 7. So the answer seems to be "Yes". However, before I get all happy about it, I find that sometimes Mr. KSK takes into account the sublord of the planet also to see if it really promises marriage. Saturn is in the sub of Ketu, which is in 10 and is aspected by Moon by the trine aspect. Hence Ketu can be treated as an agent of Moon. Moon is the lord of 2, in 6 and in the nakshatra of Ketu in 10. Since 6 and 10 are not good for marriage, perhaps Saturn in the sub of Ketu does signifies "no marriage"? I am confused here. It will be great if you can help clear this point. Also, Ketu is in Aries, hence it can be treated as an agent of Mars. Mars is the lord of 11 and in 7. So could Ketu be

beneficial for marriage? There are so many possibilities! Please help me see the light! Regards, Ravi , Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:>> Dear Ravi Bhide> The correct ascendent is Gemini 23-17-28 Mer,Jup,Sat> Sat in stars of Merc. The 7th cusp is Sag 23-17-28 Jup,Ven Sat.> What is the aynamsa you have used? Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Dear Ravi You just look up 7th Sub-lord. It is Saturn. And the table of significators shows that sat signifies houses 2,7, and 8 ((8 is a helping house of 7th). So you can SAY that marriage is promised. If you check ths sub lord also, KET, then Ket as agent of mars. Mars signifies 3,6,7,8,11 7,8,11 are +ve houses. So you can confidentantly say Maarriage is Promised. Once you follow this method it is easy. In my SW I give the Signifiers of each house, and the table for each planet. So it is easy to decide Good luck. Anyway it is good to do the work manually at first, so you are familiar with the principles. Ravi Bhide <ravirajbhide wrote: Thanks Raichurji. Given below is what I have. The second column contains planets that are in the constellation of the planets in the third column. The fourth column contains planets that are in the constellation of the planets in the fifth column. I have collected the houses that each planet signifies, which appears after this table. PLANETARY POSITION----PLANET SIGN LONGITUDE MODE NAKASHTRA PAD RASILORD NAKLORD

SUBLORD----LAG MITHUNA 23:21:51 --- PUNARVASU 2 MERC JUPT SATN SUN KUMBHA 1:11:31 --- DHANISHTA 3 SATN MARS MERC MON DHANU 0:42:11 --- MULA 1 JUPT KETU KETU MAR MAKRA 9:37:21 DIR UTRASADA 4 SATN SUN VENS MER MAKRA 10: 0:60 DIR SRAVANA 1 SATN

MOON MOON JUP MESHA 29: 6:57 DIR KRITIKA 1 MARS SUN MARS VEN MINA 16:28:17 DIR UTTARBADRA 4 JUPT SATN JUPT SAT KARAK 19:13:10 RET ASLESHA 1 MOON MERC KETU RAH TULA 4: 9:34 RET CHITRA 4 VENS MARS VENS KET MESHA 4: 9:34 RET ASVINI 2 MARS KETU MOON URA

TULA 18:21:43 DIR SVATI 4 VENS RAHU MOON NEP VRISCIKA 22:23:41 DIR JYESHTA 2 MARS MERC MOON PLU KANYA 20:28:34 RET HASTA 4 MERC MOON VENS ----- CUSP AS PER PLACIDUS SYSTEM ---------------------CUSP NO. RASI LOGTD RASILORD NAKLORD

SUBLORD---------------------Lagna MITHUNA 23|21|51 MERC JUPT SATN 2nd KARAK 18|13|49 MOON MERC MERC 3rd SIMHA 15|54|35 SUN VENS SUN 4rth KANYA 17|25|22 MERC MOON SATN 5th TULA 20|56|21 VENS JUPT JUPT 6th VRISCIKA 23|17|47 MARS MERC MOON 7th DHANU 23|21|51

JUPT VENS SATN 8th MAKRA 18|13|49 SATN MOON MERC 9th KUMBHA 15|54|35 SATN RAHU VENS 10th MINA 17|25|22 JUPT MERC MERC 11th MESHA 20|56|21 MARS VENS JUPT 12th VRISHA 23|17|47 VENS MOON SUN --------------------- House Planets in Planets in Planets

in Planet const of B house const of D owning house (A) (B) © (D)-------------------------- 1 SAT MER 2 VEN

SAT MER MOO 3 MAR,JUP SUN 4 RAH SAT MER 5 VEN

6 MER MOO SUN,RAH MAR 7 SUN,RAH,SAT MAR,MER JUP 8 MAR,JUP SUN VEN SAT 9 VEN VEN SAT 10

KET,MOO KET JUP 11 JUP SUN,RAH MAR 12 VEN SIGNIFICATORS-------------SUN 3,6,7,8,11MOO 2,6,10MAR 3,6,7,8,11MER 1,2,4,6,7JUP 3,7,10,11SAT

1,2,4,7,8,9VEN 2,5,8,9,12RAH 4,6,7,11KET 10 * RAH in sign of VEN, trine aspect with SUN, sextile with MOO* KET in sign of MAR, trine aspect with MOO, sextile with SUNQuestion I am trying to answer - "is marriage promised?". 7th cusp is Sag 23-21-51 Jup-Ven-Sat. Saturn is in 2, in the constellation of planet in 7. So the answer seems to be "Yes". However, before I get all happy about it, I find that sometimes Mr. KSK takes into account the sublord of the planet also to see if it really promises marriage. Saturn is in the sub of Ketu, which is in 10 and is aspected by Moon by the trine aspect. Hence Ketu can be treated as an agent of Moon. Moon is the lord of 2, in 6 and in the nakshatra of Ketu in 10. Since 6 and 10 are not good for marriage, perhaps Saturn in the sub of Ketu does signifies "no marriage"? I am confused here. It will be

great if you can help clear this point. Also, Ketu is in Aries, hence it can be treated as an agent of Mars. Mars is the lord of 11 and in 7. So could Ketu be beneficial for marriage? There are so many possibilities! Please help me see the light! Thanks, Ravi , Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:>> Dear Ravi> having got the Cusp and planetary positions, draw a tble of significators for each of the 12 houses, and then from this the Table for each planet. Only after having thes two tables, should you proceed further. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Guest guest

Dear Ravi You are right. Ravi Bhide <ravirajbhide wrote: Thanks Raichurji, firstly for saying that marriage is promised (phew!) and also for the explanation. Would I be correct in my understanding if I summarized it as follows? -- "We don't need to consider all houses under Ketu's influence. If Ketu signifies atleast one house dealing with marriage, then marriage is

promised. However, if Ketu signified only 6, 10 or 12, then marriage will always be denied, even though Saturn signifies 2, 7 and 8." If this is correct, then I believe I see the light! Thanks for your help. I appreciate it very much. Ravi , Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:>> Dear Ravi> You just look up 7th Sub-lord. It is Saturn. And the table of significators shows that > sat signifies houses 2,7, and 8 ((8 is a helping house of 7th). So you can SAY that marriage is promised.> If you check ths sub lord also, KET, then Ket as agent of mars. Mars signifies 3,6,7,8,11> 7,8,11 are +ve houses. So you can confidentantly say Maarriage is Promised.> Once you follow this method it is easy. > In my SW I give the Signifiers of each house, and the table for each planet. So it is easy to decide > Good luck. Anyway it is good to do

the work manually at first, so you are familiar with the principles. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.

Guest guest

RESPECTED SIR RAICHURJI HOW CAN WE GET YOUR SOFT WEAR ARE THEY AVAILABLE IN SHOPES OR WE HAVE TO GET FROM YOU DIRECTLY YOU CAN GUIDE ME TO HAVE ONE NICE SW THANKING YOU SANTA BOORLARaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear Ravi You are right. Ravi Bhide <ravirajbhide > wrote: Thanks Raichurji, firstly for saying that marriage is promised (phew!) and also for the explanation. Would I be correct in my understanding if I summarized it as follows? -- "We don't need to consider all houses under Ketu's influence. If Ketu signifies atleast one house dealing with marriage, then marriage is promised. However, if Ketu signified only 6, 10 or 12, then marriage will always be denied, even though Saturn signifies 2, 7 and 8." If this is correct, then I believe I see the light! Thanks for your help. I appreciate it very

much. Ravi , Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:>> Dear Ravi> You just look up 7th Sub-lord. It is Saturn. And the table of significators shows that > sat signifies houses 2,7, and 8 ((8 is a helping house of 7th). So you can SAY that marriage is promised.> If you check ths sub lord also, KET, then Ket as agent of mars. Mars signifies 3,6,7,8,11> 7,8,11 are +ve houses. So you can confidentantly say Maarriage is Promised.> Once you follow this method it is easy. > In my SW I give the Signifiers of each house, and the table for each planet. So it is easy to decide > Good luck. Anyway it is good to do the work manually at first, so you are familiar with the principles. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609 Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Joshi,

May I refer you to "Astrosecrets & K.P." by the late M.P. Shanmugham part II...

As per K.P., the exact time of birth is such that the sub-lord and the sub-sub-lord of the Ascendant appear as the st,lord and the sub-lord of the Moon, respectively...!

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Sunil Joshi <suniljoshi80 Sent: Friday, 9 March, 2007 11:54:29 PMRe: Sublord of ascendant & horoscope correctness

Ravi,To ensure accuracy of horoscope,generally we followthe rule that sub lord of 1st house(asc.)should beconnected to Moon.In this case it is Mer.and Moon starlord as well as sub lord is Ketu.So I feel thatcorrection is required where sub lord of Asc.is Ketuand not Mer.May be birth time is incorrect.By the waywhat was LSRD when you charted this horoscope?Sunil D.Joshi.--- "ravi.bhide" <ravirajbhide@ > wrote:> > Greetings everyone,> > I am a beginner and I am trying to learn KP. I> manually casted my> horoscope which is given below. To test it, I used> some free KP software> available in this group and compared the two charts.> They differ by> about 1 degree, which seems quite a bit.> > My birth details are:> Feb 13, 1977> Time: 15:44>

Place: Ulhasnagar, Bombay> > My manually casted chart says that my ascendant is> Gemini 24*17', which> gives Mer-Jup-Mer as the lord of the sign, star and> sublord.> > The computer generated one says that my ascendant is> Gemini 23*21',> which gives Mer-Jup-Sat as the lord of the sign,> star and sublord.> > Now, if I am not mistaken, the lord of the> constellation in which the> sublord of the ascendant is posited describes the> personality of the> native. Mercury is in Sun star. Sun is in Aquarius.> Actually "Sun in> Aquarius" matches with how I look in real life, the> way I think etc. If> I take the computer generated chart, then Saturn is> in Mercury star.> Mercury is in Capricorn. But "Mercury in Capricorn"> does not describe my> personality. Now the point of doing all this is that> I am try

to> determine when I will get married. (Don't tell me> the answer please! I> want to determine that myself and learn KP during> the process.) So among> other things, I need to know the 7th cusp correctly> and with the current> chart(s), I am in doubt. Would someone please> confirm/correct what I> have so far?> > Cusp, Sign-lord, Star-lord, Sub-lord> ------------ --------- --------- -------> 1 Gem 24*17 Mer Jup Mer> 2 Can 19*34 Moo Mer Ven> 3 Leo 16*37 Sun Ven Moo> 4 Vir 18*37 Mer Moo Mer> 5 Lib 21*37 Ven Jup Jup> 6 Sco 24*37 Mar Mer Rah> 7 Sag 24*17 Jup Ven Mer> 8 Cap 19*34 Sat Moo Mer> 9 Aqu 16*37 Sat Rah Ven> 10 Pis 18*37 Jup Mer Ket> 11 Ari 21*37 Mar Ven Jup> 12 Tau 24*37 Ven Mar Rah> > Planet, sign-lord, star-lord, sub-lord> ------------ --------- --------- --------> Sun Aqu

1*10 Sat Mar Mer> Moo Sag 0*42 Jup Ket Ket> Mer Cap 9*59 Sat Sun Ven> Ven Pis 16*27 Jup Sat Jup> Mar Cap 9*36 Sat Sun Ven> Jup Ari 29*8 Mar Sun Mar> Sat Can 19*6 Moo Mer Ket> Rah Lib 4*8 Ven Mar Ven> Ket Ari 4*8 Mar Ket Moo> > If the chart is correct, then the two questions I am> trying to answer> are> (1) Is marriage promised?> (2) Why the delay in marriage?> > For (1), the sublord of the 7th cusp is Mercury,> which is in 7. Hence we> can say that marriage is promised. (If this is> correct, my parents will> be very happy!)> > For (2), Saturn aspects Venus by the trine aspect.> Hence the delay. Is> this sufficient and/or correct reason? Are there> other reasons?> > As for the actual marriage date, I will try to find> that out as I learn> more about KP.> >

Thanks for listening to my questions.> Ravi> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Finding fabulous fares is fun. Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.http://farechase. / promo-generic- 14795097

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Thanks.

--- Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

> Dear Sunil Joshi,

> May I refer you to

> " Astrosecrets & K.P. " by the late M.P. Shanmugham

> part II...

> As per K.P., the exact

> time of birth is such that the sub-lord and the

> sub-sub-lord of the Ascendant appear as the st,lord

> and the sub-lord of the Moon, respectively...!

> With best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

> GOOD LUCK !

>

>

>

>

> Sunil Joshi <suniljoshi80

>

> Friday, 9 March, 2007 11:54:29 PM

> Re: Sublord of ascendant &

> horoscope correctness

>

> Ravi,

> To ensure accuracy of horoscope,generally we follow

> the rule that sub lord of 1st house(asc.)should be

> connected to Moon.In this case it is Mer.and Moon

> star

> lord as well as sub lord is Ketu.So I feel that

> correction is required where sub lord of Asc.is Ketu

> and not Mer.May be birth time is incorrect.By the

> way

> what was LSRD when you charted this horoscope?

> Sunil D.Joshi.

> --- " ravi.bhide " <ravirajbhide@ > wrote:

>

> >

> > Greetings everyone,

> >

> > I am a beginner and I am trying to learn KP. I

> > manually casted my

> > horoscope which is given below. To test it, I used

> > some free KP software

> > available in this group and compared the two

> charts.

> > They differ by

> > about 1 degree, which seems quite a bit.

> >

> > My birth details are:

> > Feb 13, 1977

> > Time: 15:44

> > Place: Ulhasnagar, Bombay

> >

> > My manually casted chart says that my ascendant is

> > Gemini 24*17', which

> > gives Mer-Jup-Mer as the lord of the sign, star

> and

> > sublord.

> >

> > The computer generated one says that my ascendant

> is

> > Gemini 23*21',

> > which gives Mer-Jup-Sat as the lord of the sign,

> > star and sublord.

> >

> > Now, if I am not mistaken, the lord of the

> > constellation in which the

> > sublord of the ascendant is posited describes the

> > personality of the

> > native. Mercury is in Sun star. Sun is in

> Aquarius.

> > Actually " Sun in

> > Aquarius " matches with how I look in real life,

> the

> > way I think etc. If

> > I take the computer generated chart, then Saturn

> is

> > in Mercury star.

> > Mercury is in Capricorn. But " Mercury in

> Capricorn "

> > does not describe my

> > personality. Now the point of doing all this is

> that

> > I am try to

> > determine when I will get married. (Don't tell me

> > the answer please! I

> > want to determine that myself and learn KP during

> > the process.) So among

> > other things, I need to know the 7th cusp

> correctly

> > and with the current

> > chart(s), I am in doubt. Would someone please

> > confirm/correct what I

> > have so far?

> >

> > Cusp, Sign-lord, Star-lord, Sub-lord

> > ------------ --------- --------- -------

> > 1 Gem 24*17 Mer Jup Mer

> > 2 Can 19*34 Moo Mer Ven

> > 3 Leo 16*37 Sun Ven Moo

> > 4 Vir 18*37 Mer Moo Mer

> > 5 Lib 21*37 Ven Jup Jup

> > 6 Sco 24*37 Mar Mer Rah

> > 7 Sag 24*17 Jup Ven Mer

> > 8 Cap 19*34 Sat Moo Mer

> > 9 Aqu 16*37 Sat Rah Ven

> > 10 Pis 18*37 Jup Mer Ket

> > 11 Ari 21*37 Mar Ven Jup

> > 12 Tau 24*37 Ven Mar Rah

> >

> > Planet, sign-lord, star-lord, sub-lord

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------

> > Sun Aqu 1*10 Sat Mar Mer

> > Moo Sag 0*42 Jup Ket Ket

> > Mer Cap 9*59 Sat Sun Ven

> > Ven Pis 16*27 Jup Sat Jup

> > Mar Cap 9*36 Sat Sun Ven

> > Jup Ari 29*8 Mar Sun Mar

> > Sat Can 19*6 Moo Mer Ket

> > Rah Lib 4*8 Ven Mar Ven

> > Ket Ari 4*8 Mar Ket Moo

> >

> > If the chart is correct, then the two questions I

> am

> > trying to answer

> > are

> > (1) Is marriage promised?

> > (2) Why the delay in marriage?

> >

> > For (1), the sublord of the 7th cusp is Mercury,

> > which is in 7. Hence we

> > can say that marriage is promised. (If this is

> > correct, my parents will

> > be very happy!)

> >

> > For (2), Saturn aspects Venus by the trine aspect.

> > Hence the delay. Is

> > this sufficient and/or correct reason? Are there

> > other reasons?

> >

> > As for the actual marriage date, I will try to

> find

> > that out as I learn

> > more about KP.

> >

> > Thanks for listening to my questions.

> > Ravi

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

> _________ _

> Finding fabulous fares is fun.

> Let FareChase search your favorite travel

> sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

> http://farechase. / promo-generic- 14795097

>

>

>

>

>

>

________

> India Answers: Share what you know. Learn

> something new

> http://in.answers./

______________________________\

____

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go

with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

http://mobile./mail

Guest guest

Dear sunil your 7yh cuspalsub lord mer is placedin 8th that is one cause for the delay and you are running sun dasa from 1 10 03 your sun antaramer will comence fromjuly 18th i hope your 7th sub lord is mer so you r marriage is only after uly further you analize but i hope you will get an intalligent girl fom a rich family thank you santa boorla

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.