IndiaDivine.org

world cup

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Kanak I have answered only for India with the number he gave. Try for it only. You can try the next one some other day. good luckKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Raichur ji, it is not possible to pridict by horary at once for all team, we cant get proper answer.As per my understanding it is not possible. If he ask about India then i will definetly try to give my analysis, but he wnat to

know about all team !!!!. sorry it is out of my ability. regards Kanak BosmiaRaichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear Pavan Kumar I tried question no 1 using KP horary. The 11th sub lord is Sat. He is retro He is in star of Merc, who is also retro. SO THE ANSWER IS A FIRM NO. Sorry to disappoint. Let us wait Kanakji's analysis pavan kumar <pavankumargvp (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hare Krsna. Namaste to

you Kanak ji. Any way we must applaud your prediction of railway budget. You said that it is always useful to use Dr. Kat theory to know whether it is only for positive or negative. Yes indeed, as you feel. Now I would like to know yes or no for the following questions, with explanation from Dr.Kar's Theory. <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--> (1) Will India win the Cricket world cup-2007? #1345 (2) Will SA win the Cricket world cup-2007? #1296. (3) Will Australia win the Cricket world cup-2007? #345. (4) Will WI win the Cricket world cup-2007? #786 (5) Will NZ win the Cricket world cup-2007? #123. (6) Will England win the Cricket world cup-2007 ,#273. <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--> SA-South Africa, WI-West Indies, NZ –New Zealand After the question you will find the Horary number following # . <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--> We, all the remaining members, are eagerly waiting for your response with details. Because you are the pioneer in Dr.Kar’s theory in our group. <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--> Wishing you all the best Pavan KumarRaghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 > wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Kanak Ji,That was a good analysis and I have two questions and see if you can answer if your time permits.1) I know I have not done any study on the Dr. Kar's work yet. What are the principles to say the event will give a positive answer ?. So that I can cast the chart and follow your analysis and learn from there.2) When you have asked the Question "WILL RAIL MINISTER REDUCE RATE IN TRAVELING FARE? ". What class / type

of fare you have in mind, as I think there are many different type of fares in the Indian Railway sytem, for example : IIIrd class, IInd class, Ist class, and their association Air Conditioned etc., I guess my question is if any one of them are reduced / not reduced then, we may conclude that our prediction is correct or wrong. So I am thinking may be your question should be very focused as in this current situation there are so many types of fares in the railway system hence your question should be very focused, is it not ?Please reply to me on your thoughts on this when you get a chance.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:Dear All,Today 12PM our Rail minister Sri laluprasad Yadav ji will announce rail budget.I check this with Dr.Kar's TSP. details are

bellow.QUERY:WILL RAIL MINISTER REDUCE RATE IN TRAVELING FARE?NAME: KANAK PLACE :L G HOS.-AHD GUJARAT 23N00, 72E36 DATE :MONDAY E: 26 - 2 - 2007 : TIME: 5 H. 30 M. 0 S. HOR.NO : 1454ASC 8 27 53 20 Mar Mer Sat SatMOON 3 4 1 43 Mer Mar Ven JupAnalysis:Asc Sub sub lord is Sat. Sat is in sub sub of own-Answer is YESSat is in the star of Mer,Mer is star lord of Asc and sign lord of Moon-Answer is YESAs per F-3: Sat is in the sub sub of Own and Sat is in the star of Mer-Answer is YESSo my opinion is Yes Rail minister Laluprasad ji reduce Traveling Fare. Special Note: I do not consider retro Planet in this work.regardsKanak BosmiaFOR HIS GRACE WHO IS SHAMPOOING THE LOTUS FEET OF SRI RADHA RANI Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609 Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.