IndiaDivine.org

RE: Delay in marriage [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Goel Ji,

Thank you for such an informative article.

May I request you to explain more about Sun between 4 and 11 degree in seventh house denies marriage? Does it true for all lagna (except kumbh lagna) as you stated?

Also, I have a friend with cancer lagna and Sun, Jupiter and Mercury in 7th house in Makar?

How are her marriage prospects based on this combination? Also she has Saturn in fifth house and Mars- Ven yuti in in 9th house? Ladies in her family have had marriage troubles since 2 generations atlest.

regards

Animesh "Roshan"

gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel Sent: Thu, October 8, 2009 7:14:31 AM RE: Delay in marriage [1 Attachment]

Dear Vandna Misra,Sometimes back I have written an article on marriage.I am attaching this article and this may be of some help.Regards,G. K. Goel

ancient_indian_ astrologyvandana_mishra_ 91 Tue, 22 Sep 2009 02:10:14 -0700Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee

RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,

Since Gopiji,has given us liberty to discuss his chart i was wondering how one can diifferentiate between delay marriage later broken down or denial in marriage.as in both the cases 7h,12h,2h and karaka venus has to be afflicted.

With Regards to all,

VANDANA MISHRA--- On Tue, 9/22/09, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 > wrote:

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jeeancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, September 22, 2009, 7:42 AM

Dear Balasubramaniam ji,you mentioned that you have been following the thread with avid interest.I have already expressed about this thing SRI in my previous postings.Once again i request one and all with humility to remove either sri or ji as per their choice and wish.This sudden change(mars in my 12th in the natal chart and in 10th in transit aspg lagna) specially after discussing my chart is simply making me uncomfirtable just like PKY IN my chart.Balasubramaniam ji i know the things you mentioned about SRI but still i am not comfirtable. Somehow i am comfirtable with sir than sri,the alphabet are same know,and also Rahu in 5th and the dispositor sat in 2nd speaks in this regard not ME....i just want to mention about PKY in my chart since nobody is discussing about it.Only those who have this know what it is.It has got a double effect my friends with natural and functional malefics zooming in and on

lagna and 10th lord as well.All hell breaks out!!!...I have a nipuna yoga and bhadra yoga aswell and jup in 10th. otherwise what happens no body can even imagine my friends.Since this is supposed to be a discssion group i cameout with my birth details and i know this chart is a model for research for those who are interested and sincere in their aproach.The astrologer whome i met first time and also mentioned sometime back hapened to be a k.p astrologer who also triggered astrology in me( a non believer) asked me if i already know astrology and also told me not to worry about PKY!!(sorry yogesh ji).//you are hemmed in between Shreeman and Shrimathi. God bless you.//i am neither.SRI also means wealth balasubramaniam ji.But sure i want it badly....and sorry Balasubramaniam ji,Love and regards,gopi..ancient_indian_ astrology, Balasubramaniam

Ramachandran <balsu46 wrote:>> Dear Shri Gopiji> > Pranams. There is nothing wrong in addressing you with 'Shri'. Shri is the term which is bringing the auspcious tidings to the addressee. Hence it is very important in our Hindu culture. Your lagna may be in PKY. But with the above, you are hemmed in between Shreeman and Shrimathi. God bless you.> > with regards> S.R.Balasubramaniam> > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927@.. . wrote:> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@.. .> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 10:17 AM> > > > > >

> Dear Balasubramaniam ji,> thanks a lot for your encouraging post.Just one request please remove either sri or ji.Choice is yours.But those two in front and back is too much like my lagna in PKY.....> Warm regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, Balasubramaniam Ramachandran balsu46@ wrote:> >> > Dear Shri Gopiji,> > Pranams. I had been avidly watching the thread. The learned members of the group gave their opinion on your chart.. You have taken everything with utmost humility and equanimity. The life situations that had been experienced by you gave you enough power of endurance. It is heartening to note that the chart reveals good scope of spiritual progress by you. I am really happy that a pure soul like you should attain the ultimate. God bless

you. > > BTW you are the one who had taken my query on spiritual progress seriouly and gave your opinion which gave me a great confidence. > > > > Wishing you all the best> > with warm regards> > S.R.Balasubramaniam> > > > > > --- On Sun, 20/9/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ . wrote:> > > > > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sunday, 20 September, 2009, 11:01 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > good post...> > regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sudan" msbohra62@ .> wrote:> >

>> > > Dear Gopi ji,> > > > > > //anyway even if anything like that is there 8th H matters destroy it and lead one to moksha since 8th house is one of the moksha trikona houses....//> > > > > > The same i have observed and asked you that personal question !> > > > > > 8th house is for transformation, a deep knowledge,a deep understanding any subject,a root cause of any transformation. So 5th and 7th lord are in Yukti in 8th house of Navmansa insist me to asked the question.> > > > > > Where spiritual development can be see by "Vimshamsha" division chart where you have Jupiter and Rahu together in 8th house in Mercury sign ,the Lagana lord Rashi.So you are in search of mysterious word with deep interest..> > > > > > Thanks, > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > i dont know why you think like this any way i was not at all offended> > > > and you are not capable of ofending!!> > > > //It was because 5th lord in 2nd and 7th lord Jupiter is aspecting it,in> > > > Navamasa 5th,7th lord are together in 8th house.//> > > > anyway even if anything like that is there 8th H matters destroy it and> > > > lead one to moksha since 8th house is one of the moksha trikona> > > > houses...> > > > Love and regards,> > > > gopi.> > > > >> > > > > I respect for your ethics,i also follow the same,no professional> > > > interest in Astrology.Not running after money

where money is essential> > > > for survival.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks to reply ,once again excuse me for personal question.> > > > >> > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > e:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > >> > > > > > i evver had inclination/ desire e<gopor marriage or love.I was under> > > > the> > > > > > impi evvor it was a natioomise(even now)I will never/ever compromise> > > > in> > > > > > life on my own.I just walked out of

jobs uncompromisingly. May be the> > > > > > reason for financial situation.Even now i dont want> > > > toproffessionalise> > > > > > my knowledge and make money out of astrology by compromising. Thissio> > > > > > pur> > > > > > my knowledge anobody can get offended in anyway.I am telling you> > > > > > since you have asked for it as a well wisher/friend. ....> > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > gopi.> > > > > > anientt_indian_ astrology, "msbohra62"> > > > > > <msbora62@> wrrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > DindiGopi ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thans foo yyour appreciation words.> > > > >

> wrrote:> > > > >> > > > > an understand ab ji,> > > > > >ur liking of "Monyyoui ance) but couwordst> > > > > > g> > > > > > > e reason for money matter.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Not to get Marriage is sole your decision or due to any love> > > > affair> > > > > > ?Please excuse me if I am asking you very personal question,it is> > > > just> > > > > > to satisfy my observation.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna"> > > > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear B> > > > > Bohrji,> > > > > ,> > > > > > > > this is something. You hithe b llll's eye.I would li Dear B> > > > > Bohrjere> > > > > >> >> > > > > > > > how did you get the below mell's ed.> > > > > > > > // Dear Gopi ji, Rahu in 5> > > > > > > h low did in Vargotam Uchchahaashihi> > > > > > > > esese all makeaman who bebieve i onlyly final authority and> > > > aaashi> > > > > i> > > > > > > > nts t ahi mthereal targbebieve wa onlyly final onventioy

and> > > > > > ma> > > > >> > > > > s> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >s to hir waereal their own experiencesare> > > > > > > > this is it.> > > > > >> > > > > > >makes> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > //5th hwn experiences. /dren also so their child are > so> > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > conventional and well educated in a specialty of filed where chart> > > > > > > > ownentYou) have good knowledge of so many field but not the> > > > master> > > > > > of> > > > > > > > any

field.Technically you are good,you can learn well by only> > > > > > > > observation only.//> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > since i am not married till date no question of children.the> > > > other> > > > > > part> > > > > > > > is corect as well!!> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Your Rahu position is verarak ikarak in this period you have> > > > > > ac> > ed> > > > > > > > so many td wgll inwill in rest periods perihu.Interestingl y in> > > > > > Chalit> > > > > > > >ny tr Rahu in 4th in resp perioord of 4th, in 9th s Yog-ks> > > > Yog-karak.> > > > > o co> no ..meins4th> > > > > nd

Jup>> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > s > /n 9ti oyourare iu are in> > > > > o co> or ary or Ac..> > > > > >t rel>> > > > > ed jo>>> > > > > > > s > /> > > > > have oo manye ppoarenitythe ry ormoney.Your Mart relchalit chart is> > > > > > > > Neech in 11thh itnity to eakhat you Your Mt loin in ney in> > > > Lands> > > > > > an prop> > > > > > pr.Mirties.Might be you have invested all ready in proper> > > > > > an nd> > > > > > you> > > > > > > > wis.Migt by wyou multiplication. //> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >operts inandcounts but everything else is not....>

> > > > > > > Majority is corect .congrats. Please keep it up.....you are> > > > reading> > > > > > a> > > > > > > > blind char> warm> > > > > > > warm regards,> > > > > > > > gopi..> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > These are some my observation, pleaseards,> > > > > rm the same,wh> > > > > > mxtend> > > > > > my> > > > > > > > reading is right.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > rea>> > > > > > > > >> > > >

> > > > >> > > > > > > > > e:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear Tripathy th> > > > > > > > > s>> > > > > > >> > > n i> > > > > > > > > ursuro> > > > > > > > > ururr u us way ooishna" <h i i l verery m chrery much.> > > > > > adress> > > > > > > > > > e i,> > > > > > h> > > > > > > > th> > > > > > > >andedony andedowhw etMahwhw> > > > > > adres.> > > > > >.Mc ll l i i,h.eheiu to to> > > > > > > > > u ony anhe ehe s> > > > > Mahwhw a> > > > > > >

>r.Mc.Mc e th s ro o y iopoo yi iopore eea e alhe c>> > > > > aeast c>> > > > > > my2e2my> e> > > > > > > e > e> > > > > > h o y ioyoo yi iop> > > > > re eea eoeaet lavl hadavhvtady2e2me> e> > > > > >dtadb ebines>> > > > > b si hys> > > > > > >> > > > > > >e> > > > > > > l o soy> > > > > > > > > yr h> > > > > > vt> ybehds andb ebnnem ysno no ol 5 lnd 5 l le eb.> > > > > > > > b> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > y b.> > > > > > > > > durdrddsfrdrds,> > > > > >> >> >

--> > > > > --- a> > > > > > > >> > > > > -- a> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more. http://in.overview. mail.. com/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.. com/trynew>

From the happening headlines to the juiciest gossip, get your daily update on MSN India Drag n' drop