IndiaDivine.org

FW: Varga Charts-drekkna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Kursija,The name of DEVTA'S APPLICABLE to Dreshakana chart if it is constructed as explained in BPHS.Similarly Vahra Mihira also advocated and adopted this method.If this Varga is constructed by other methods , It is myearnest belief that these DEVTA'S may not be applicable.Dreskana chart can be constructed in number of ways according to its applicability.As regard your question I will mail attaching my article on Deshakana,seperately which it is explained in detail.Now the file is attached.Kindly confirm receipt-Thanks in advanceRegards,G. K. Goel

From: sckursijaDate: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 00:17:25 -0700RE: Re: Divisional Charts

Dear Gopal Krisha Goel ji,

"each varga chart is constructed in a specific manner for specific purpose.If method of construction will change , the varga will have to be used for assigned purpose."

Will you please elaborate the same? What is the purpose of assigning Devata to each part of varga as Narada, August and Durvasa to the divisions of dreshkana ?

Regards--- On Fri, 10/9/09, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>RE: Re: Divisional Charts [1 Attachment] Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 9:22 PM

[Attachment(s) from gopal krishna goel included below] Dear sc kursija,Divisional Charts may be divided in two categories:1.Varga Charts- each varga chart is constructed in a specific manner for specific purpose.If method of construction will change , the varga will have to be used for assigned purpose. Bphs suggests 16 varga charts and also laid down their method of construction . This does not mean that these vargas can not be constructed in another manner , OR the number vargas will be limited to 16 only. Once 16 VARGAS ARE CONSTRUCTED , the each sign is divided in 150 equal parts , smallest being 1 min 40 sec and largest being 30'

of arc. Thus total zodiac is divided in 1800 sectors ( each sector is called nadi) This system of nadi division is adopted in "DEVA KERALAM" ALSO KNOWN AS 'CHANDRA KALA NADI" SOME VARGA ARE ALSO CONSTRUCTED ON CYCLIC PRINCIPLE.But it looks that way.In fact some inter shine principle is involved in their construction thoudh as a result it is translated in cyclic order. Such varga division gives a massage.The method of construction of Hora and Trishamsa charts has a deep meaning,Hora chart indicate cosmic sustenance provided to native as such horas of Sun and Moon (the principal of Jiva) are only considered by BPHS.Trisamsa are based on material priciple thus only five tara grahas were used.Hora and Trisamsa chart can be constructed in many ways , but effect will be different, 2. Only in Cyclic order- May be called Harmonic charts- these charts can be

put to used in many ways.This is a vast subject. A book under the title "Varga Chakra" was published by sagar publication Delhi.It contains useful information.I have sometime back jotted down some points in brief ' how to judge varga charts'for my own reference. This note is attached for the reference of group members.It will give me immence pleasure if my fellow members may get some benifit out of this note.In the end I will once again mention that ancient sages left the instructions forthe construction of varga according to some deep philospy.Regards,G. K. Goel

From: sckursija Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 06:36:33 -0700Re: Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........

Dear Mouji and other respected members of the forum,

Generally I do not want to comment on any thread. I like to watch and read the ripples in the ocean and enjoy. But I like to put my opinion on the divisional chart.

Why the general astrologer dropped the casting of the divisional chart except a few ?

Since the astrology is being taught in the systematic way in schools and discovery of computer, the study of division chart is getting momentum,.

But any one have tried to think in deep that the construction of divisional chart is correct or not. For example take the dreshkana. The devata given by the sage Parashar, Narada, Agust and Durvas respectively fit in the classical method of divisional chart. Take trimshamsha D/30. the construction only with the five planets leaving the Sun and Moon is correct? Sun and Moon are lagna, body and mind, Without body and mind how one can study the native? that too for the character of women.

I have tried and compare the divisional chart constructing i classical method and cyclic order. I have find that the divisional chart in cyclic order give more accurate reflection or the disease and aristha of the native.

So please giving any challenge to any one one should work hard and find the results on number of chart and place in the forum for discussion.

I do not wan t to hurt the feeling of any one. I apologize for the same. but I feel pain while going through the mails, so I have expressed my feeling

Love and regards--- On Fri, 10/9/09, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 > wrote:

Manoj Kumar <mouji99 >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........ancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, October 9, 2009, 3:09 PM

I am giving below a horoscope. Take it as an exercise Sreenadh ji and decipher it. Let all sena be on one side, this lone warrior is capable of taking on every one together (lighter vein offcourse). This chart belongs to a girl. Another chart I had given and there was no takers for that. Are we here to learn astrology or simply go on talking in circles and circles. Anyway here is the chart:

Lagna : Tula

Sun : Mesha

Moon : Vrishchika

Mars : Mesha

Mercury : Mesha

Jupiter : Kanya

Venus : Mesha

Saturn : Kanya

Rahu : Karka

Ketu : Makara

I am not giving the degrees here as Bhaskar ji, in one of his mails, had opined that he considers only the one as astrologer who can decipher the bare chart with transits. However, if birth data is required, kindly do let me know, I shall be happy to provide it.

regards,

Mouji

"sreesog " <sreesog >ancient_indian_ astrologyFri, October 9, 2009 1:49:38 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........

Dear Vijay Goel ji,

//In this forum Sreenadhji is in the opinion that ancient astrology used varge concept limited to planatery amsa division but not as an independent amsa chart. I also agree with him because it can be rightly used in this way. //

I am happy that at least one individual is here with me. But I know that the whole of Kerala and much of South India also follow this opinion itself - and that is my power.

//Sri Sanjay Rath, Sri K n Rao, Sri (late) Iyer, Sri (late) K. Subbha Rao, Sri (late)C S Patel //

When it is said that all these stalwarts are of a different opinion, and when I know that they don't have much support from the classics and texts like Brihat Jataka, Dasadhyayi, Krishneeya etc - it also gives some kind of false psudo satisfaction as well. I am not among one of them, and won't like to compare myself with any of them, but would love to contribute to astrology as a rare compiler/editer who contributed much to astrology and placed it on the right track and provided ancient rishi horas the reputation they derserve. I am not an inventor but only an editor/organizer - one who organizes and presents the ancient astrological wisdom systematically.

One who is in search of oldest and authentic texts and the history of astrology and allied subjects. I am not and will not be among the best astrologers (there are numerous astrologers far far better than me in Kerala - me, sunil nair ji etc are mere dust compared to them, and they mountains) , but certainly I would certainly be one among the best editors and organisor of ancient astrological wisdom. The above list is of popular astro-writers, force behind some organizations and net popular astrologers rather than of great astrologers. Me too will have to be counted as one of the astro-writers, rather than as a great astrologer. Yes, in this sence I might be counted as one among them, but as far as the path followed is concerned, I will never be one among them.

They are all great individuals, great store house of knowledge - that should be revered; but certainly that does not mean that we should follow them; that does not mean that they cannot commit mistakes; that does not mean that we cannot oppose their opinian in some cases.

If I want to make an Akshouhini, then I will have to place people from our group such as Chandrahari ji (Bheeshma acharya) , Vijayadas pradeep ji (Ekalavya) etc into my side, and will have to find some converts within AIA who will agree with me. You are one of the first among the few I have on my side and - me Duryodhana - I should crown you as the king of Anga (karna). Ha..Ha... Any way our death is certain - with so many on the sother

side. But with Neelam ji (Tripura Sundari), Sunil Nair ji (Narakasura) , and Sreeram Srinivas ji (Viswamitra) on our side this Mahabharata should end in defferent way I hope. Further to help us Manoj Chandran ji (Satyaki) is also on our side. Let the Dronacharyas, Aswathamas and Arjunas, Sakunis, Sisupalas and all the allied forces of the near by kingdoms allign against us - our fort is so strong that we will win I believe. Krishna already told me that he would switch side this time, since arjuna was not able to save his wives. Bhaskar ji told me that he is ready to

play the role of Krishna, but I told him that he shouldn't because he is married and it should become hazardous to health.

Any way the point is - Two roads diverged in an wood, and I took the one less travelled by (at least from north indian perspective) in astrology and that has made all the difference. Ha..Ha.. Let them be in their path, and let us follow ours - or better, then one we feel as correct.

Note 1: Ofcourse I know that there is no north indian/south indian divide for astrology as a subject; but ofcourse those words are sometimes useful to convey the idea in minimum words. Note 2: Please take the above mail in a lighter vain... the truth is there is no fight at all...but only the joy of study.

Love and regards,Sreenadh

-

vijay.goel

10/09/09 01:00 pm

ancient_indian_ astrology

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Divisional Charts - the prerequisites as advised to us ........

Deal All, Shri K N Rao is using divisional charts and he had displayed it uses in our study classes once. I never give my reading without using divisional charts from a long time. Normally based on past events i had many times done Lagna Suddi, which proved right at later stage. I had many failures also. Sri Sanjay Rath had given exhaustive material on divisional chart and the process for BTR (birth time rectification) . His ardent student Vistiji specifically used Navamsha and Dwadamsha chart for erecting a horoscope from Prashna chart who had lost their complete birth details in his audios. Sri Sanjay Rath has shown the proper methology as per Nastha Jatakam and are from authentic classical sources. Four persons, Sri Sanjay Rath, Sri K n Rao, Sri (late) Iyer, Sri (late) K. Subbha Rao has explained many secrets of divisional charts in their own way. Sri (late)C S Patel is institution in himself

for giving the uses of Navamsha Chart from nadis. In this forum Sreenadhji is in the opinion that ancient astrology used varge concept limited to planatery amsa division but not as an independent amsa chart. I also agree with him because it can be rightly used in this way. We can see that KP astrologer are using this basic methology in their system. They just find the amsa of planet named as sub lord by mapping the division based on Vimsottari dasa lords (Time cycle Division). We can erect a divisional chart in name of KP chart of sublords just for an example. In short all system are using divisional concept of signs for more accuracy in their own way by giving different nomenclature. Thanks, Best Wishes, Vijay Goel Jaipur.

One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot in the world today Drag n' drop

Attachment(s) from gopal krishna goel

1 of 1 File(s)

How to judge the effects from divisional charts2.doc

From the happening headlines to the juiciest gossip, get your daily update on MSN India Drag n' drop Don’t fall behind. Log on to MSN India for a roundup on the world panorama

1 of 1 File(s)

Drekkna.rtf